iSpring RCC7 Reverse Osmosis 5-Stage 75GPD Under-Sink Water Filter Review
The iSpring RCC7 is an advanced Reverse-Osmosis, 5-Stage 75GPD Under-Sink Water Filter that is will provide the user with safe and reliable water while ensuring optimum durability. Likewise, this water filtration system uses standard 2.5 in. x 10 in. pre-filter cartridges with a higher-capacity yet at a lower cost than inline cartridges. On top of that, the 1st-stage of this filtration-system features a clear see-through housing which enables convenient visual-inspection of the filter condition.
This water-filter system also comes with an EU designer brushed-nickel faucet which is heavy, a 0.0001 micron RO-membrane, 5 stages of filtration and an independent WQA-certification that proves it is capable of removing 97.2-percent of total-dissolved solid including chlorine, taste, arsenic, odor, fluoride, chromium, lead and radon. Lastly, the iSpring RCC7 features a user-friendly design and this makes it easy to install in order to provide your family safe, great-tasting drinking water that competes with bottled-water in a financial and environmental sense.
- The iSpring RCC7 can remove up to 99-percent of contaminants from your water and these actually include; sediments, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, heavy-metals, radioactive-elements and 1000+ contaminants hence providing the user with bottled-quality water at home.
- It features a clear see-through housing in the 1st-stage and this actually ensures convenient visual filter inspection.
- This water filtration-system is also very easy to install whereby it features quick-fitting connections with 4-color tubing set. This means that anyone can easily set-up the iSpring RCC7 at home and then enjoy purified water.
- The iSpring RCC7 also uses a combination of advanced technologies to purify your water and this means that user will get refreshing, safe and crisp-taste water as bottled-water.
- The iSpring RCC7 water-filter system can also help users decrease on the waste-water-ratio by 3:1 and this actually makes it the best filtration-system on the market.
- It also features a pre-installed, auto shut-off valve which automatically shuts of the system when the tank is filled up with water.
- Lastly, the iSpring RCC7 comes with an Elegant EU style designer faucet with a ceramic disk and fine brushed nickel or stainless-steel finish. This actually gives your kitchen a great, new look than ever before.
- The iSpring RCC7 Under-Sink Water Filter will take you long-time to assemble or install under your kitchen-sink and this mainly because it’s composed of several parts which require extra attention to be perfectly assembled.
- Some users have complained of using a lot of Teflon-tape to seal the storage tank-valve but this has been solved in the newer versions.
- Lastly, some customer have also complained auto shut-off valve on the iSpring RCC7 failed to stop water when the storage-tank is full. However, this has been handled in the newer versions on this water filter system.
- Aquasana AQ-5300.55 3-Stage Under Counter Water Filter System Review
- APEC – Top Tier -Premium 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System (ROES-50)
- Watts 500313 2-Stage Undercounter Lead Reducing Drinking Water System Review
- Home Master TMAFC Artesian Reverse Osmosis Under Counter Water Filtration System Review
- 5-stage filtration process: the iSpring RCC7 features the most cost effective 5-stage RO system that can remove up to 99-percent of sediment, chemicals, heavy-metals, pharmaceuticals, radioactive, and 1000+ contaminants thus producing bottle-quality water at home. These 5-stages include:
1st-Stage: it features 5 micron 10-inch high-capacity polypropylene sediment-filter in a transparent housing and this helps remove sediments, sand, dust, particles and rust from water. It is actually certified to NSF/ANSI standards.
2nd-Stage: this stage uses the 5 micron 10-inch Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) to get rid of unpleasant chlorine, tastes, odors, cloudiness and colors form the water being filtered. It is also compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.
3rd-Stage: it uses the 5 micron 10-inch Carbon Block (CTO) to remove any residual color, tastes and odors plus compounding pre-filters’ efficiency while extending the membrane’s life. This is also compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.
4th-Stage: at this stage, the 5 micron 10-inch Carbon Block (CTO) again helps to remove any residual color, tastes, odors and compounding pre-filters’ efficiency while extending the membrane’s life. It is compliant with NSF/ANSI-standards.
5th Stage: this stage uses a 1 micron 10-inch Total Polishing Inline Carbon to remove any possible residual tastes and odors from the storage-tank. It’s also compliant with NSF/ANSI-standards.
- It uses the most-effective Technologies: the iSpring RCC7 filtration-system is incorporated with Reverse-Osmosis, polypropylene-sediment (PP), Carbon-Block (CTO) and Granular-Active-Carbon (GAC) technologies in order to provide the user with pure, refreshing and crisp-taste water.
- WQA Gold-Seal certified: this water-filter system is also independently tested and certified against NSF-standards for RO and use of FDA foodgrade-material in all parts. This actually makes it very to use at home and environmentally-friendly.
- Reduced waste-water-ratio: the iSpring RCC7 Under-Sink Water Filter actually helps users to decrease waste-water-ratio to 3:1. This means that a lot of water will be saved during the filtration process which is actually a great advantage compared to other water-filter systems.
- Luxury Designer EU-style Faucet: it also comes with a European-designer faucet that features brushed-nickel with stainless-steel look and ceramic-valve. In fact, this premium-quality faucet will replace your small goose-neck chrome-faucet in order to add an elegant-look to your kitchen. Additionally, this faucet is compliant with NSF/ANSI-standards for its reliable-design, quality-parts, solid-construction and excellent-service.
- Storage Tank capacity: the iSpring RCC7 Under-Sink Water Filter features a 3.2 gallons water-capacity tank and this can be enough water for home-use. Additionally, it even has a System-Capacity of 75-gallons per day at 50/60-psi and 77-deg F.
- Automatic Shut-off Valve: this water-filter system also comes with a pre-installed, automatic Shut-off Valve coupled with a check-Valve and these help to turn-off the filtration-system automatically in case the tank gets full.
- Clear see-through 1st stage: the see-through design of the first-stage components ensures convenient visual-inspection of the filter-condition in order to keep the user informed.
- RO-membrane: It is comes with a larger RO-membrane which made with improved material from 3M and sharper-cutting machine. This membrane results into a better rejection-rate and more consistent water-quality. Additionally, this larger RO-membrane will also fill-up tank faster and it even has an expand lifespan of up to 1.5-times longer than 50GPD-systems.
- Easy installation: the iSpring RCC7 Under-Sink Water Filter system is designed with easy to install components/quick-fittings and wall-mountable bracket.
- Water Detector/Flood Alarm: it also features a highly sensitive probe that can detect the water-level as little as 2mm and then alarm users with a siren which is as loud as a fire/smoke-detector.
- High-quality tubing: the iSpring RCC7 RO-system comes with a food-grade 4-color tubing set which is very easy to install. In fact, this tubing-set is compliant with NSF/ANSI-standards and its 100-percent wet-tested before shipping in order to ensure optimum performance.
- Good warranty: every iSpring Water-Filtration system is backed by a thirty-day money back policy and a one-year limited manufacturer warranty coupled with lifelong technical-support directly from the iSpring-team.
- It’s proudly made in the USA: the iSpring RCC7 is proudly made in the USA coupled with technical-support right from the manufacturing-company in Atlanta. In fact, the iSpring Water Systems LLC is specialized in Water-Filtration-Systems for both residential and light-commercial applications.
- Feed-Water-Adapter (AF3M3Q2V): This water-filter-system even comes with a 3/8-inch adapter which makes installation much easier by simply connecting it to a well-exposed shut-off valve instead of connecting it to a hard-to-reach kitchen-faucet stem at the far-end behind the sink and under the counter.
- Genuine standard cartridge set: these cartridges feature a gradient 3-layer sediment filter, fine-coconut-carbon, 0.0001 micron RO-membrane and post-carbon in order to ensure optimum water-filtration. Additionally, the cartridge-set is guaranteed to last longer yet it’s very affordable.
- User Manual: lastly, the iSpring RCC7 comes along with a user-manual featuring updated parts-list, detailed-figures and straight forward 8-step installation instructions. In fact, this manual is an enriched paper-version of the YouTube installation-video.
The iSpring RCC7 is a WQA-Certified, Reverse-Osmosis, 5-Stage 75GPD and Under-Sink Water Filter system that uses several advanced technologies to provide the user with refreshing and pure drinking-water. This filtration-system features a reliable-design, solid-construction and cabinet-fitted bracket in order to ensure quick and easy installation under the sink. Likewise, this water-filter system features a pre-installed auto shut-off valve and check-valve which automatically turns-off the system when the tank is filled with water while the highly-sensitive probe will detect any abnormal water-levels and then alarm the user with a loud-siren.
On the other hand, the iSpring RCC7 is made in the USA yet it features a European-Style faucet made of brushed-nickel coupled with a stainless-steel look, a smooth quarter-turn handle and durable ceramic-valve. This water-filter system also features a larger RO-membrane made of premium-quality material from 3M cutting-edge machine and this membrane will actually fill-up the tank faster while ensuring optimum durability. all in all, the iSpring RCC7 filtration-system has a the capability to eliminate up to 98-percent of heavy-metals, chemicals, sediment and over 1000 pollutants then adds good-minerals into the water while using the 5-stage purification process in order to provide the user with exceptionally clean water.
Who does it benefit?
- Benefits people searching for a low-maintenance water-filter system: the iSpring RCC7 Under-Sink Water Filter system is actually very easy to maintain because it comes with a genuine Cartridge-set which also available at a low-cost. Additionally, this cartridge-set is designed to last for longer compared to cartridges found in other filtration-systems.
What Else Do You Need?
- iSpring RCC7 and RCC7P 1-Year Replacement Filter-Kit: this replacement filter is meant to be used on a 5-Stage Reverse-Osmosis F7RO system and you actually need to acquire it in case you own an iSpring RCC7 and RCC7P water-filter system.