Mr. Coffee ECM160 4-Cup Steam Espresso Machine brews four of coffee at a time using…
Coffee Maker Reviews 2017
La Pavoni EPC-8 Europiccola 8-Cup Lever Style Espresso Machine Review
La Pavoni EPC-8 Europiccola 8-Cup Lever Style Espresso Machine has an all steel construction backed up with heavy chrome plating for long term performance.
With every single pull of the machine’s lever you get a perfect cup of espresso as guided by the directions in the instructional video that it comes with, so if it is your first time there is absolutely no need to worry.
This is a piston operated and steam pressure machine with thermostats that help to observe pressure with re-set fuses, it is further accessorized with a milk foamer, 2 stainless steel filter baskets and a measuring spoon to help you measure the right quantities of your ingredients. It also has a removable 20 ounce capacity water tank and drip tray for easy cleaning. With great ease this stylish machine’s steam wand allows you to enjoy a personally created thick, rich foam and heated milk for the best ever cappuccino and lattes.
- The machine comes with an instruction video to make operation for first time users also simple, it may not be that easy to use the machine of you are a beginner but with the directions in the video it will definitely become simple.
- This espresso machine has very few features compared to the new espresso machines that are engineered with too many features. I put this among the pros because with the few features it has, the machine is extremely effective in brewing a really perfect cup of espresso. This is where quality beats quantity.
- It is perfect for both novice users and experienced users reason being for the novice the machine has a few features that will take you very little time to understand and a directional video to help you out. Whereas for the more experienced you have a chance to use your expertise to use for a personalized cup of espresso or cappuccino.
- It has a very attractive design, this EPC espresso machine is built with stain less steel which is very sturdy and durable but also importantly add a more attractive appearance to your kitchen.
- It brews up to 8 cups of espresso which is good enough, because other machines can only brew two to four cups and will lag too much between brewing cycles which is very time wasting.
- La pavoni epc-8 europiccola is very tiresome since it is manual, using pressure to pump a cup of coffee yet with other machines it can be done with just the press of button gives this machine less advantage over others.
- It is a bulky and heavy machine, if you are planning on moving the machine up and down then this is surely not the right machine for you. With its weight, you have to place it in a particular place where you can easily access it.
- It misses the auto shut off function, what I love most about this function is that whenever you forget to turn off the machine, it will turn off automatically which saves power and makes the machine last longer. Unfortunately the La pavoni epc-8 europiccola espresso machine misses this function.
- SAECO HD8753/87 Philips Intellia Fully Automatic Espresso Machine Review
- Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine Review
- Mr. Coffee ECM160 4-Cup Steam Espresso Machine Review
- De’longhi Ec155 15 Bar Pump Espresso And Cappuccino Maker Review
- Traditional steam wand: EPC does not just stop at giving you the best quality espresso but is also very good at cappuccinos and lattes reason being its traditional steam wand quickly and effortlessly creates rich foam, thick and heated milk which is great for different coffee drinks.
- Heavy chrome plating and sturdy all steel construction:besides being extremely strong for maximum durability and long lasting performance, the La Pavoni EPC-8 Europiccola 8-Cup Lever will also add an attractive addition to your kitchen. Everyone would want to have a good looking home and it is designed to have it accomplished. This design also involves nickel plated, solid brass boilers
- Piston operated and steam pressure:the machine is piston operated which is why it is really easy to use to use the machine. Steam pressure heats coffee grounds at the right temperature to offer you the perfect flavor for your coffee drink.
- Makes up to 8 cups of espresso: this lever is large enough to make 8 cups of coffee of 2 ounce servings, this number of espresso cups is good enough for to share with your friends.
- 2 stainless steel filter baskets:this type of filter baskets is extremely durable cutting down on the cost of how much you will have to spend buying filter baskets every other time. These filter baskets are also good enough to hold all chemicals, residue and coffee ground so that they do not fall into your coffee.
- Internal thermostats:for optimum temperature for flavor extraction, this EPC features internal thermostats that monitor pressure and brewing temperature with reset fuses. With this there is assurance that coffee beans get steamed at the best temperature to give you the perfect espresso cup.
- Removable water tank and drip tray:the machine’s water tank has 20oz capacity and is removable so that cleaning it up and refilling is easy enough for the user. The drip tray as well can be removed whenever you need to wash it.
- Dual frothing cappuccino system:with this system you get to enjoy a whole variety of milk specialties as it continuously keeps milk flowing at the required temperature. Furthermore this system is automated so you can make either one cup or two cups of coffee at a particular time with a lot of ease.
- Instructional video included: for first timers, operating such machines is usually not that simple but this machine from La Pavoni comes with an instructional video that has directions on how you can use the machine.
- Lever based operation:this kind of operation is infused into the espresso machine so that you can have full control of the final results, you can now put all your skills and expertise to use and make a perfect espresso depending on what you want the most.
La Pavoni EPC-8 Europiccola is and 8 cup espresso machine with just a few but extremely effective features when it comes to espresso making, with a stainless steel design that is very durable, the machine is built to offer long lasting performance. It features level gauge and safety valve, long life stainless steel elements and internal thermostats that monitor temperature and pressure at which espresso is brewed to provide perfect results. For you to enjoy the art of espresso making with your skills, the machine has a lever based operation that allows you control your results for a more personalized cup of espresso. There is no way you can miss out on all those favorite coffee drink specialties since it has a dual frothing cappuccino system and traditional steam wand which easily creates rich foam, thick and heating milk. Putting aside the perfect cup of espresso offered by this super chic espresso machine, it will also be one of the most attractive things you ever bought for your kitchen.
Who does it benefit?
- Recommended for novice users to espresso making: there are majorly two or three features about the La pavoni epc-8 europiccola espresso machine that make it perfect for novice users, first of all is the instructional video that has clear directions on how to go about brewing time with the machine, secondly its water tank and drip tray are removable for easy clean up and thirdly is the fact that the machine is designed with a few features that will be really for to understand and grasp.
What else do you need?
- RSVP Terry’s Tamper for Espresso: this is a professional non dish washable tamper made of heavy cast alloy that perfectly tamps down espresso. It is very easy to care for, all you have to do is wipe it clean.
- DeLonghi Double Walled Thermo Espresso Glasses: these are dual wall thermo glasses that will make you enjoy your cup of espresso even more because they keep it hot for hours. They are very easy to clean up since they are dish washer safe.