Lawn-Boy 10732 Kohler XT6 OHV, Rear Wheel Drive Self Propelled Gas Lawn Mower Review
The Lawn-Boy 10732 Kohler XT6 OHV is a nice-looking, rear-wheel-drive, self-propelled, gas lawn-mower that was designed to make mowing much easier and quick. In fact, the rear-wheel-drive self-propel design provides this lawn-mower with enough power coupled with improved traction and control thus making this lawn-mower perfect for use in all mowing-conditions. Additionally, this lawn-mower offers excellent cutting performance and reliability because it’s equipped with a durable 21-inch steel deck that uses a Tri-Cut cutting system for exceptional quality cutting or trimming of grass. on the other hand, this lawn-mower is designed with a large and easy-to-use empty bag that makes emptying fast while the powerful OHV engine enables this lawn-mower to achieve optimum performance at all times.
What We Like:
- Kohler XT6 OHV Engine: The Lawn-Boy 10732 is equipped with a Kohler XT6 engine that brings lawn care to a new level. In fact, this is a commercial-grade engine and this implies that it will provide you with tough-performance in all mowing conditions and it even ensures user-friendly maintenance. All in all, the Lawn-Boy 10732 Kohler XT6 OHV lawn-mower is integrated with a gross-torque 149cc OHV-engine with auto-choke in order to facilitate for quick and easy starting coupled with optimum operation.
- A Tri-Cut Cutting System: the deck of the Lawn-Boy 10732 lawn-mower is integrated with a Tri-cut cutting system that provides excellent mulching capabilities coupled with a superior quality of cut in all mulching-conditions. In fact, with this cutting-system you will be able to mulch a wider surface-area in less time and the sharp-blades within this cutting-system are capable of trimming both long and short grass.
- Self-propel system: The Lawn-Boy 10732 lawn-mower is Self-propelled with rear-wheel-drive and variable-speed thus facilitating for better traction in all mowing conditions. In fact, with this self-propelled system you won’t have to apply any pressure while operating the lawn-mower and all you need to do is to direct it where to move and it will do the rest for you.
- Larger bag-capacity: while mulching, the lawn-mower will need to bag your clippings and the good thing about the Lawn-Boy 10732 is that it features a larger-bag that fills easily, holds more clippings and even facilitates for faster empting but this is done less often. On the other hand, this bag is very easy to access because it’s located just below the handle which is actually a great thing.
- A 7-inch front and 8-inch rear wheels: The Lawn-Boy 107327 lawn-mower is also equipped with 7-inch front wheels and 8-inch rear-wheels which provide solid traction and stability while maneuvering around all types of terrain. In fact, these wheels make the lawn-mower very efficient and effective to use in home yards or even commercially.
- A 21-inch steel-deck with a tri-cut blade: this lawn-mower features a durable 21-inch, steel-deck with a Tri-Cut cutting system that facilitates for an exceptional cutting/trimming. In fact, the steel-deck and tri-cut system are backed by one of the best warranties in the industry thus making this lawn-mower a perfect choice for home-use. Lastly, this 21-inch steel deep-dome deck is lightweight but durable and this actually facilitates for easy maneuverability of the lawn-mower.
- A 2-Point Height-of-Cut: With the Lawn-Boy 10732, you can easily adjust the deck-height at 2-points thus facilitating for quick-customization of your mowing-height. In fact, the cutting-height of this lawn-mower can be adjusted from 1.25-inches to 3.75-inches using the inbuilt handle adjuster and this actually means that you will capable of trimming different types of grass and at different heights when using this lawn-mower.
- 3-in-1 Trimming-Ability: the Lawn-Boy’s versatile cutting-system actually allows you to choose between mulching, bagging or side-discharge. This means that Lawn-Boy 10732 lawn-mower can accomplish different trimming-tasks that saving you a lot of time, energy and money that you would have spent on such tasks.
- A 3-Year Tru-Start Commitment and a 2-Year Full Warranty: Under normal operation and maintenance, the Lawn-Boy 10732 lawn-mower will start on just 1 or 2 pulls for first 3-years and if anything unusual happens to it during this period then it will be fixed for free. In fact, the Lawn-Boy 10732 lawn-mower is backed by one of the best full-warranties in the lawn-mower industry which is actually an added advantage for its users.
What We Don’t Like:
- A problem of oil-spills: most gas lawn-mower tend to have an issue of spilling oil over the surface and this is not good because it makes the lawn-mower look dirty and can even easily make your clothes dirty in case they get into contact.
- An issue with the front adjustment: the front adjustment of this lawn-mower has tendency of jumping out of its slot is not secured properly and this is not a good thing at all.
- A bit a hard to maneuver uphill: this is a rear-wheel-drive, self-propelled lawn-mower but it’s a bit hard to maneuver uphill because of issues with the front-wheels.
The Lawn-Boy 10732 is a simple, high-performance lawn-mower that has been equipped with a powerful Kohler XT6 OHV engine coupled with an elegant green metallic-deck that integrates a Tri-Cut Cutting System for effective and efficient mulching. Additionally, this lawn-mower features a cutting width of 21-inches and its even self-propelled using a rear-wheel-drive system in order to facilitate for quick and easy mulching. On top of that, the Lawn-Boy 10732 features a 3-in-1 design whereby it can be used for bagging, mulching and side-discharge while its large bag-capacity fills easily and holds more clippings than standard-bags found on other lawn-mowers. All in all, this is a great, affordable and durable lawn more that will help you keep your compound or back-yard clean efficiently and effectively without wasting a lot of time and energy.