The LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 is actually a treadmill and standing-desk combination that can provide the user…
Lifespan Tr1200-Dt7 Treadmill Desk Review
The LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 is an amazing fitness-machine that combines an office-treadmill with an electric height-adjustable desk in order to provide the user with everything he/she needs to start walking/jogging while working-out. In fact, this treadmill features a one-touch height adjustment desk from 40-inches to 53-inches so as to accommodate people with different heights and sizes. on the other hand, this treadmill features a contemporary-design and long-lasting construction which makes walking on the treadmill-desk much easier while its quiet drive-motor facilitates for a quiet operation in order to enable you walk/jog for miles daily without impacting office-productivity. Additionally, this treadmill features space-saving dimensions and this implies that you it won’t take-up a lot of space within your house. Lastly, this treadmill is integrated with other great features which include integrated step-counting, Intel-guard safety-technology and its even iFit enabled in order to facilitate the user with an amazing workout experience.
- What Is The Best Treadmill – Detailed Review
- Lifespan Tr1200-Dt5 Treadmill Desk Review – Best Treadmill Desk
- Lifespan Tr5000-Dt5 Treadmill Desk Review
- Lifespan Tr3000e Electric Folding Treadmill Review – Best High-End Treadmill
What We Like:
- A durable and contemporary design: the LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 Treadmill features a refined and contemporary-design coupled with a long-lasting construction which makes this treadmill-desk a perfect addition to your workspace or even at your home.
- A 2.25 HP continuous-duty motor: This treadmill is also equipped with a whisper-quiet, 2.25-HP, continuous-duty motor that can be set to a preferred maximum-speed of either 2.0-mph or 4.0-MPH. in fact, this motor is made out of high-quality components which help to suppress mechanical-noise and vibrations whereby this will enable you to keep focus on your office-work while having a workout.
- Intelli-Step technology: the LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 even features onboard Intelli-Step technology which works just like a pedometer and it actually helps to detect each foot-step taken when having a workout and this in turn helps to keep you aware of your daily step-count in order to meet your fitness-goals.
- Intelli-Guard Safety Technology: This treadmill-desk is also integrated with an Intelli-Guard safety feature which ensures that the treadmill only operates when you’re actively walking hence facilitating for a safe work-environment. In fact, this Intelli-Guard feature will automatically pause the walking-belt when you step-off the treadmill.
- Bluetooth-technology: the LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 is also Bluetooth integrated with a computer fitness-app. this means that you will be able to wirelessly sync your workout-data onto your iPhone or Android-Smartphone using LifeSpan’s free Active-Trac app in order to track your fitness-progress overtime. Additionally, the Active-Trac app is free for everyone whereby you simply have to download it from an app-store and then start tracking your progress.
- A great Deck-Suspension: this treadmill-deck is equipped with a strong deck-suspension that features 6 impact-absorbing compression shocks which provide the user with a comfortable walking/jogging routine for miles each day without impacting his/her office-productivity. In fact, this deck-suspension helps to reduce on stress experienced by your joints while having a workout so that you can be able to meet your fitness-goals.
- A durable deck: this treadmill features a 3/4-inch Phenolic deck with a brace and non-slip plastic side-rails which all work together to provide the user with a safe, comfortable and effective workout.
- Transportation wheels: the LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 Treadmill-desk features with 2 front-mounted transport wheels which facilitate for easy mobility of the treadmill between workouts. This means that you will be able to move this treadmill-desk to any region within house or even take it to safe storage-area.
- A wide desktop: this treadmill-desk comes with a 38-inch wide by 29-inch deep desktop which provides the user with ample working-area along with enough-room to accommodate all his/her office-supplies. Additionally, there is also a 48-inch wide desktop-option available for people in need of extra desktop-space. On the other hand, this desktop is electric height-adjustable from 40-inches to 53-inches so that it can be able to accommodate multiple users while having a workout. In fact, the desktop can comfortably fits/accommodate users from 4-feet-10-inches to 6-feet-8-inches tall. Lastly, this Desktop can be detached from the treadmill in order to ensure that any movement from the treadmill stays isolated and it’s not transferred to the desktop-Set.
- Padded armrests: the integrated armrests on the LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 help to provide the user with optimum comfort and balance when using the desktop. Additionally, these padded-armrests keep the user physically centered and mentally focused onto the task at hand while having a workout.
- A 5-digit console: The Lifespan TR1200-DT7 Treadmill-desk features a newly-designed, 5-digit console which is conveniently integrated into the center of the armrests so as to provide user with full-control over the workout without requiring any desk-space. in fact, this console even lets the user tailor the treadmill-desk in order to meet his/her needs. Additionally, this console provides the user with workout-feedback which includes; distance-traveled, calories-burned, walking-time and step-count so that you can be able to meet your fitness-goals.
- A convenient power-button: the Lifespan TR1200-DT7 features an inbuilt power-button which enables the user to conveniently power the treadmill on and off just from the console without interfering with your workout.
- Preset speed button: with the preset speed-button integrated onto this treadmill, you can easily set and save your preferred walking-speed with just the touch of a button. In fact, this treadmill can run from speeds of 0.4-to-4.0 MPH in order to offer the user with a customized workout. However, the maximum speed-setting defaults to 2.0-MPH but it can also be set to 4.0-MPH incase that’s what you desire.
- Marked Tread-Belt: there are also belt-markings on this treadmill which help you and coworkers to identify when the belt is moving while having a workout.
- Space-saving design: the LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 features space-saving dimensions and this implies that it’s very simple to include the treadmill-desk within your existing office-space.
What We Don’t Like:
- No incline-feature: the LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 Treadmill-desk does not feature an incline-feature which very crucial for people who wish to achieve a more intense and challenging workout. In fact, at its price the LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 should not lack an incline feature because even cheaper treadmills offer different incline-levels.
- It lacks entertainment features: this treadmill desk does not have any entertainment feature on it like inbuilt-speakers and audio-ports. This means that won’t work well for people who love listening to music while having a workout unless they use their phones or laptops to listen to the music.
Overall, the LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 Treadmill-desk will provide the user with everything he/she needs to achieve a great workout while doing other office-work. In fact, this treadmills desktop is height-adjustable in order to accommodate different users while its console is integrated directly under the armrests desk in order to enable easy reading of workout-results. All in all, any office person should consider acquiring this treadmill-desk because it’s equipped with some of the best features that facilitate for a comfortable and effective workout. However, this treadmill lacks an incline feature and entertainment-features which is not good as such a high-price.