The Sole-F85 is an awesome fitness-machine that considered by many people to be one of…
Treadmill Reviews 2017
Merit Fitness 725t Plus Treadmill Review
In case you have been looking for great entry-level treadmill, then the Merit Fitness 725T Plus Treadmill will make a perfect choice for and this is mainly because this Treadmill is equipped with a number of great technologies that will enable you get the most out of your workout. In fact, this treadmill has been equipped with a 2.25hp drive-motor which operates smoothly at all speeds while its steady belt-motion can support heavier walkers/runners while having a workout in order to meet their fitness-goals. Additionally, the intuitive console-controls on this treadmill enable the user to easily set his/her workout pace from 0-to-10 mph while the 2-window LED-display makes it easy to track your workout-progress. On the other hand, this treadmill also offers the user with enough walking/running room since its equipped with a 18-by-45 inch workout-surface yet its Aerosoft cushioning system helps to reduce on shock within your legs and joint so that you can achieve a more comfortable but effective workout routine.
- What Is The Best Treadmill – Detailed Review
- Xterra Fitness TR6.6 Treadmill Review – Best Commercial Treadmill
- Horizon Fitness Elite T7 Treadmill Review
- Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill Review – Best Treadmill For Home Use
- Horizon Fitness T101-04 Treadmill Review
- Nautilus T614 Treadmill Review
What We Like:
- Great Workout area: The Merit Fitness 725T-Plus Treadmill features a spacious 18-by-45-inch workout-area which provides the user with plenty of walking or running room in order to effectively workout and meet his/her fitness-goals. In fact, this workout-area is large enough to accommodate most people hence making the Merit Fitness 725T Plus a perfect treadmill for home-use.
- Aerosoft cushioning-system: the Merit Fitness 725T Plus Treadmill is equipped with a Aerosoft cushioning-system that is placed just below the treadbelt and it’s designed to help isolate shock from your feet and legs so that you can be able to achieve a more comfortable and effective workout experience. In fact, even people with bone or joint problems will be able to work-out on the treadmill because of the integrated cushioning-system which provides optimum comfort.
- A powered incline-system: this treadmill also features an inbuilt, motorized incline-system which can be adjusted from 0-to-10 percent so as to provide the user with a more challenging and intense workout experience. In fact, with a higher incline-range your body will be able to burn-up more calories and this implies that you will be able to meet your fitness-goals easily.
- A heart-rate monitor: the Merit Fitness 725T Plus is equipped with a thumb-pulse monitor which is built into the handgrips and this actually helps to monitor your target heart-rate or zone while having a workout. In fact, it’s only through a heart-rate monitoring system that you will be able to track the intensity and kind of workout that you’re getting.
- Two LED displays: this treadmill is integrated with a 2-window LED console with a dot-matrix display which is very easy to read during a workout. In fact, these LED-displays help inform the user about his/her heart-rate, calories-burned, resistance-level, speed, time and distance-travelled when having a workout.
- Quick-select Keys: Merit Fitness 725T Plus is designed with quick Speed/Incline keys which enable the user to select from one of 5 preset workout-intensities in order to achieve a convenient and customized workout experience. In fact, the quick-select keys make the treadmill very convenient and easy to use even for novice-users which is actually an added advantage.
- 7 workout-programs: this treadmill has over 7 workout-programs which the user is supposed to choose form in order to achieve a desired workout routine. In fact, these workout programs include; weight-loss programs, mountain and hill-climb programs, cardio and endurance challenges/programs, intervals and manual functions so it’s upon the user to select a program that works best for his/her fitness-goals.
- Space-saving folding design: the frame of the Merit Fitness 725T-Plus treadmill can be folded-up neatly in order to ensure quick and easy storage when the treadmill is not in use. This means that even people living in homes with limited-space will be able to easily use and store this treadmill without taking-up a lot of home-space which is actually an added-advantage.
- A great drive-motor: The Merit Fitness 725T Plus Treadmill is outfitted with a top-quality, 2.25-horsepower drive motor which provides smooth power at all speeds while having a workout. With this powerful-motor, even heavier walkers/runners will be able to enjoy a steady belt-motion thus meeting their fitness-goals in a specified period of time. Additionally, this drive-motor will enable you to easily set your workout-pace ranging from 0-to-10 miles per hour thus facilitating for slow-walking to running.
- A good maximum user-weight capacity: The treadmill also boasts a maximum user-weight capacity of 250-pounds and this means that all people falling below 250-pounds will be able to achieve an effective workout-routine while using the Merit Fitness 725T Plus Treadmill.
- A durable frame: this treadmill also features a durable, steel-frame which is backed by a lifetime-warranty and also capable of supporting a maximum user-weight of 250-lbs. In fact, this frame features expanded dimensions of 31-by-52-by-71 inches and folded-dimensions of 31-by-53-by-34 inches hence making the treadmill compact enough to fit even in the smallest areas within the house.
- Great warranty-period: the Merit Fitness 725T-Plus comes backed by a lifetime-warranty on the frame, a 2-years warranty on the motor and 90-days on parts and labor.
What We Don’t Like:
- It lacks audio or entertainment features: this treadmill is actually not equipped with inbuilt-speakers or even an audio-port and this actually makes it very boring to use. So, if you wish to listen to music while using this treadmill then you have to use your Smartphone or mp3-palyer with built-in speakers.
The Merit Fitness 725T Plus is a sturdy and high-performance treadmill that will actually make it easy for you to start an in-home workout program in order to meet your fitness goals or needs. In fact, this treadmill features top-quality drive-motor, intuitive console-controls, a 2-window LED display, heart-rate monitor and a spacious workout-area so as to offer the user with an effective workout routine. Lastly, this treadmill is also very affordable whereby it’s priced under 500-dollars hence making it a perfect choice for people in need of a treadmill for home-use.