Oral-B Precision Black 7000 Review – Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Oral-B Precision Black 7000 is a high end rechargeable electric toothbrush that is equipped with Bluetooth whereby this Bluetooth-connectivity allows the user to connect with his/her Smartphone in order to get real-time feedback on the brushing habits.
Additionally, this toothbrush is equipped with a sleek black-handle that ensures a firm grip, a CrossAction brush-head which surrounds each tooth with bristles angled at 16-degrees and 3D cleaning-technology which enables the brush-head to pulsate, oscillate and rotate at the same time in order to remove up to 100-percent more plaque than with a manual toothbrush. On top of that, this toothbrush is designed with 6-different brushing modes and timer in order to ensure that you brush as desired and within the dentist-recommended time of 2-minutes. All in all, this toothbrush comes equipped with many great features and i will list each of them below so try to take-off some time and read through this article.
- The Oral-B Precision Black 7000 toothbrush comes with 3-different brush heads whereby each of these heads features a unique purpose in order to ensure that the user achieves complete dental-care regularly.
- This toothbrush will help you to develop a healthy brushing-style because it has an in-built timer which makes an alarm after brushing for 30 seconds so that you can move to the next quadrant of the mouth until all the 4-quadrant are cleaned. This in fact ensures that your mouth is thoroughly cleaned and within the recommended brushing-time of 2-times.
- It is equipped with a sophisticated pressure-sensor which warns that user when brushing aggressively and even stops pulsations so that your teeth and gums don’t get damaged. This is a great feature people with weak teeth and gums.
- The Oral-B Precision Black 7000 toothbrush provides the user with real-time information about brushing-modes, sections being brushed and time. This is possible because the Oral-B Black 7000 toothbrush features a wireless SmartGuide which helps to display all the brushing information.
- The toothbrush has no dual-voltage option whereby it is only available in the 110-volts version. However, this can be solved by using purchasing a dual-voltage charger but this will cost you some extra money.
- Secondly, the Oral-B Precision Black 7000 toothbrush charges slowly hence this means that it will take longer to get fully charged and this actually inconveniences most people.
- This is a bit expensive compared to most electric-toothbrushes on the market. This means that the Oral-B Precision Black 7000 may not be a perfect toothbrush for people who don’t wish to spend extra money on a toothbrush.
- Oral-B Pro 3000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Review
- Oral-B Pro 5000 SmartSeries Review – With Bluetooth (Electric Toothbrush)
- Oral-B PRO 1000 Electric Rechargeable Power Toothbrush Review
- Electric Toothbrush Vs Manual Toothbrush
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity: with the Oral-B Black 7000 SmartSeries, you simply have to download the Oral-B app on your Smartphone and then connect with Bluetooth to get real-time feedback on brushing-habits. This is actually a unique powered-toothbrush because it can communicate while it cleans your mouth and that’s why it offers a superior clean than a regular-manual toothbrush.
- CrossAction brush head: The Oral-B Black 7000 features a professionally-inspired, round, CrossAction brush-head which is specially designed for a tooth-by-tooth cleaning. The CrissCross bristles on this brush-head are also set at a 16-degree angle in order to reach deep between your teeth while lifting and removing up to 100-percent more plaque for a superior brushing experience.
- 6 modes: Oral-B Precision Black 7000 features 6 individual brushing-modes which include; Daily-Clean mode that works with a 3D movement-speed to ensure a basic every-day clean, Sensitive-mode which ensures that the user brushes at a lower-speed than with the Daily-Clean mode, Whitening-mode which alternates between speeds while thoroughly cleaning the surface of your teeth, Deep-Clean mode which works at a higher-speed than Daily-Clean mode and even takes a longer period of time(3-minutes), Massage-mode for sensible gums and lastly, the Tongue-Clean mode which allows for a better tongue cleaning.
- 3D brushing technology: the Oral-B Precision Black 7000 features 3D brushing-technology which allows the brush-head to pulsate, oscillate and rotate at the same time for a more thorough cleaning routine. This implies that the Oral-B Precision Black 7000 will break-up and remove up to 100-percent more plaque compared to a manual toothbrush.
- Indicator Bristles: This toothbrush features Indicator-Bristles on its brush-head and these bristles will slowly fade in color over time as a sign of bristle wear-out. This means that you have to acquire a new brush-head but in case you don’t notice a change in color of the indicator-bristles, then just replace the brush head after 3-4 months for best results.
- Pressure sensor: Oral-B Precision-Black 7000 is equipped with a pressure-sensor which alerts the user incase he or she is brushing too-hard. This feature is very important because bad-brushing habits can lead to damaged gums and can even damage the toothbrush bristles.
- Wireless SmartGuide: The wireless SmartGuide can be synced with up to 2-toothbrushes at the same time and its main purpose is to inform the user about the time spent while brushing each of the 4-quadrants. In fact, this SmartGuide acts like a dental-professional in the bathroom because it guides and provides feedback in real-time to help you brush thoroughly and gently for the dentist-recommended time of 2-minutes. Additionally, this SmartGuide can also be mounted on the wall for extra convenience while brushing.
- A powerful rechargeable battery: this toothbrush comes with an in-built, rechargeable battery which is very powerful whereby when it is fully charged, the Oral-B Precision Black 7000 toothbrush will be able to operate for up to 10-days without any charging between uses. But keep in mind that for once in a while it is best to fully deplete this battery before recharging it.
- It is water resistant: the Oral-B Precision Black 7000 features specially designed seals and gaskets which make the toothbrush water-tolerant to up-to 500-millibars of pressure. This means that you will be able to use this toothbrush in wet conditions and even wash or rinse it in the sink full of water after brushing.
- It is made of quality materials: the toothbrush is also made out of different, high-tech materials like; silicon, hard-plastic and other which make very durable compared to other oral-B series. Additionally, it comes with a black travel-case which protects the handle and brush-heads while travelling.
- Real-time feedback: this oral-B electric-toothbrush provides real-time feedback using the Oral-B app which focuses on brushing your most important areas, tracks your brushing-habits over time, motivates you with helpful oral-care tips and senses when you brush too-hard.
- Oral-B SmartSeries Handle: the Oral-B Precision Black 7000 is equipped with SmartSeries black-handle which is compatible with a wide variety of brush-heads from the Oral-B series. In fact, brush-heads which are compatible with the Oral-B PRO Black 7000 SmartSeries with Bluetooth include: CrossAction, Floss-Action, Power-Tip, Deep-Sweep, Sensitive, ProWhite, Precision-Clean, Dual-Clean, and Ortho.
The Oral-B Black 7000 SmartSeries with Bluetooth is a high-end rechargeable electric toothbrush that has been equipped with several innovative features so that you can achieve a great brushing experience. One of the most amazing features on this toothbrush is the Bluetooth communication which enables the toothbrush to connect with your Smartphone in order to provide you with real-time feedback about your brushing habits. Additionally, the professionally inspired design of the CrossAction brush-head surrounds each tooth with bristles which have been angled at 16-degrees coupled with 3D cleaning-action which oscillates, rotates and pulsates in order break-up and remove more plaque from your mouth than with a regular-manual toothbrush.
on the other side, the Oral-B Black 7000 SmartSeries features a unique pressure-sensor which lights up in case the user is brushing too-hard in order prevent over-brushing while the 6-modes found on this toothbrush enable the user to achieve a customized brushing experience. Likewise, the wireless SmartGuide offers the user with real-time information about the brushing-mode, brushing-habits, section being brushed even includes a timer that helps you brush for the dentist-recommended time of 2-minutes. In conclusion, the Oral-B Black 7000 SmartSeries is great and unique toothbrush which is actually recommended by dentists worldwide.
Who does it benefit?
- Great toothbrush for people who are always travelling: the Oral-B Black 7000 SmartSeries with Bluetooth is a great toothbrush for people who are travelling because it features a strong battery which when fully charged can last for up to 10-days with regular use. Additionally, this toothbrush comes with a travel-case that helps to store and protect the toothbrush handle and brush-heads while travelling.
- Works for people with multiple oral-problems: this toothbrush is a perfect cleaning-tool for people with different oral-problems because it provides up to 6 different brushing-modes which are all aimed at solving particular oral issues. The modes include; daily-clean, gum-care, whitening, sensitive, deep-clean and tongue-clean mode.
What Else Do You Need?
- Waterpik WP-660 Aquarius Professional Water-Flosser: in case you don’t want to floss your teeth using a regular-floss, then you should get yourself this water-Flosser because it will also help to remove any food-particles and plaque between your teeth by simply using water-pressure. This is actually a good Flosser for people with sensitive gums.