Best Electric Toothbrush Review
Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep with Smart Guide Triaction 5000 Review
Oral-B is a brand that pioneered the first modern electric toothbrush and it has now introduced another groundbreaking way to clean your teeth which is called the Oral-B revolutionary deep sweep technology. Most Oral-B powered toothbrushes are designed to emulate the motion of professional cleaning-tools but the deep-sweep technology actually mimics the brushing motion of a manual toothbrush.
However both technologies offer superior oral cleaning and you can actually purchase a toothbrush that works best for you. On the other hand, the Oral-B Professional Deep-Sweep with SmartGuide Tri-action 5000 Electric-Toothbrush comes with 5 in-built cleaning modes coupled with long bristles that can reach 2-times deeper between teeth so as to provide a superior oral cleaning experience.
- The Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep powered-toothbrush will help to reduce on gingivitis up to 3-times better than a manual toothbrush. This is because the oral-B reaches up to 2-times deeper between teeth and removes 4-times more plaque along the gum-line than any manual toothbrush.
- This toothbrush will help you brush for the recommended 2-minutes because it’s equipped with a wireless SmartGuide that provides real-time guidance to that you can brush within the recommended time. Additionally, you can even brush for 3-minutes while using a deep clean mode for thorough cleaning of your teeth.
- The Oral-B Professional Deep-Sweep features a variety of toothbrush-heads in order to fit your personal oral-health needs. In fact, oral-B deep-sweep 5000 is compatible with a wide-range of oral-B electric-toothbrush heads so that the user can always achieve a customized oral-cleaning experience.
- Lastly, this toothbrush features a pressure warning function which will warn the user incase he/she is pushing the toothbrush too hard while brushing. this will in-turn prevent someone from eroding his/her enamel because toothpaste is abrasive and using force to brush worsens the situation.
- The oral-B powered toothbrush is a bit noisy whereby it generates a loud resonating sound of cheap plastic clanging against each other. In fact, this toothbrush sounds like a cheap AA-battery powered toothbrush. However, this is not a big problem for most people and the fact is that this toothbrush has got some of the best features compared to Sonicare toothbrushes.
- This toothbrush is off poor build-quality whereby it feels cheap just like a hollow plastic item. However, its plastic is not very cheap but it’s somehow cheaper compared to the Sonicare toothbrushes which feel solid.
- Oral-B Pro 5000 SmartSeries Review – With Bluetooth
- Oral-B Pro 3000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Review
- Dynamic Deep Sweep Technology: the Deep-Sweep technology found on the oral-B toothbrush mimics the brushing-motion of a manual-brush but with the enhanced benefits of power. In fact, this technology offers about 40,000 pulsations and 8,800 sweeps per minute hence making this toothbrush capable of removing up to 100-percent more plaque between teeth than a regular toothbrush. Additionally, the oral-B toothbrush can even reduce gingivitis up to 3-times better than a manual toothbrush because of the deep sweep technology.
- 5 customized modes: this toothbrush is designed with 5-different modes which ensure a customized brushing experience and these include; Daily Clean Mode which operates with 3D-movement while sweeping back and forth and pulsates for basic everyday cleaning, Whitening-Mode which alternates between speeds for a polishing-effect on the tooth-surface and its even proven to be effective at reducing surface-stains, Deep Clean Mode which offers 45-second quadrant cleaning for a total brushing-time of 3-minutes thus enhancing the results of standard 30-second quadrant cleaning for only 2-minutes, Massage-Mode which is designed to effectively stimulate and massage gums while brushing and Sensitive-Mode which operates at a lower speed than Deep-Clean in order to offer a more gentle brushing-sensation.
- Indicator bristles: the Oral-B Professional Deep-Sweep Electric Toothbrush features indicator bristles which fade as a sign of replacing the toothbrush head. These bristles actually fade after a period of 2 to 3 months so that you can always change the brushing-head.
- Gum Care Pressure-Sensor: This oral-B electric toothbrush has a pressure-sensor which slows the brush-speed when you are brushing too hard because this can actually cause the bristles to bend and wear out quickly, resulting into a less effective brushing experience. Additionally, this pressure sensor helps to protect your teeth-enamel and gum-line while brushing.
- Unique brush-head design: the toothbrush features a unique brush-head design with 3 cleaning-zones. These zones include a Power-Tip which reaches the back-teeth, shorter stationary-bristles which provide a thorough surface cleaning and longer sweeping-bristles which can penetrate deep between the teeth. In fact, all these ensure a dynamic Triple-Cleaning action so that your teeth can be left thoroughly clean.
- SmartGuide: the oral-B toothbrush features a separate, wireless SmartGuide which provides real-time guidance while brushing in order to help you brush the way dentists recommend. Additionally, the quadrant-guide helps the user to brush for the recommended 2-minutes or 3-minutes with the Deep-Clean Mode. Likewise, this wireless SmartGuide is even wall-mountable for extra convenience.
- Customizable brush-heads: the Oral-B offers a variety of toothbrush-heads that can be used individually in order to fit your personal oral-health needs. In fact, the oral-B Deep Sweep 5000 is compatible with a wide-range of other Oral-B electric toothbrush-heads so that the user can always achieve a perfect and customizable brushing experience.
- Rechargeable battery: Oral-B Deep Sweep 5000 toothbrush has an in-built rechargeable battery which when fully charged coupled with the SmartGuide can last for up to 10-days with regular use. Additionally, to ensure that this battery is able to hold its maximum-capacity, deplete it by using the toothbrush without in-between charges until the battery is fully discharged and then recharge your toothbrush. In fact, try to do this for at-least once every 6months for best results.
- Waterproof Ergonomic Handle: this toothbrush also features an ergonomically designed, waterproof handle which will never get spoilt when being washes or used under wet-conditions. Additionally, this handle features a LED-display which helps to indicate the battery charge and status.
The Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep 5000 is a high-quality toothbrush with the ability to mimic normal brushing techniques used with manual toothbrushes but with added benefits of a powered toothbrush-head. This toothbrush will ensure that you achieve timely cleaning and care because of the wireless SmartGuide display which ensures that you brush for recommended 2-minutes or 3-minutes with the deep mode function. In fact, this SmartGuide provides feedback in real-time so that the user can gently and thoroughly brush teeth for the dentist recommended time.
On the other hand, this toothbrush features 5 different modes which include the daily-clean mode, sensitive-mode, whitening-mode, deep-clean mode and the massage-mode. All these modes work independently so that the user can be able to achieve a customizable brushing experience. Likewise, the oral-B Deep Sweep 5000 toothbrush handle is compatible with other oral-B toothbrush heads and this actually means that someone can always achieve a customized brushing experience. On top of that, the pressure-sensor found on the oral-B deep sweep toothbrush alerts the user when brushing too hard because this can cause bristles to bend or wear-out quickly and even affects your gums and teeth-enamel. Lastly, this toothbrush features a powerful, rechargeable battery that can last for up to 10-days with regular usage when fully charged. All in all, in case you are planning to switch to using a powered toothbrush, then try the oral-B Deep Sweep 5000 toothbrush because it will improve on your teeth and gum health.
Who does it benefit?
- Good toothbrush with people with sensitive teeth and gums: the Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep Electric Toothbrush is suitable for people with sensitive gums and teeth because it’s equipped with pressure-sensor which warns the user when brushing too hard. This is great feature that will help to keep your sensitive teeth and gums in perfect condition with regular brushing.
- Works for people looking for a customizable powered toothbrush: in case you have been searching for an electric-toothbrush with customizable brush-heads, then the Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep toothbrush was designed for you. In fact, this toothbrush has the ability to support different styles of brush-heads and you actually pick from the multiple brush-heads that come with it in order to achieve customized and thorough brushing experience.
What Else Do You Need?
- Beauty-Union Deep Cleaning Teeth-Wipes or Finger-Brush Teeth Wipes: theses wipes can simply be wiped over your teeth for deep cleaning in case you don’t have time for brushing like when you are away from your home during the day. In fact these wipes are very affordable yet the can clean your teeth perfectly just like brushing.
- Ultimate-Purification replacement Brush-Heads: these brush-heads are Compatible with Oral-B Electric Toothbrushes and you actually need them in order to achieve a thorough brushing experience. In fact, it’s even recommended to replace the brush-heads every 2-3 months for best brushing results.