In case you want to achieve a comfortable, close and descent shave, then try out…
Panasonic ES-LV65-S Arc5 Wet/Dry Shaver Review – Best Gift for Men
Panasonic shaver are categorized as Foil shavers, they compete with Braun shavers but majority of users say that Panasonic shavers offer the closest shave than Braun. I have used only Braun 7-790cc and its performance has not been that bad, but I think I should also invest in one Panasonic shaver like this ES-LV65-S Arc5 Wet/Dry Shaver.
This is a premium shaver so not everyone will afford it, but when I look at its features and design, the shaver ES-LV65-S is worth it.
CUSTOMER RATING:- It’s very rare to find a grooming tool with a 4.8 out of 5 customer rating, that is almost 98% customer satisfactions. I’m impressed by this rating and I’m sure that if you give it a try you will also like results. Basing on this rating, I rank ES-LV65-S Arc5 as the Best Wet & Dry Shaver for Men.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX?
After placing your order today via Amazon, you will receive this shaver in the next 24 – 72 hours that is if it is in stock, however, the box will contain the following items:
- ES-LV65-S Arc5 Shaver ( the one you see in the picture above, it has a sleek design and it looks premium, worth your money)
- AC Recharger ( Use this AC recharger to charge the shaver before use. It will charge fully within 1 hour)
- Travel Pouch ( every time you want to travel, pack that ES-LV65-S Arc5 in this travel pouch, but remember to switch on a travel lock)
- Detergent Cartridge & Cleaning brush
- Panasonic ES-LV81-K Arc5 Review vs ES-LV61-A Arc5 ” Choose The Best”
- Panasonic ES-LV61-A Arc5 Electric Shaver Review
- Panasonic ES-LV95-S Arc5 Wet-Dry Shaver Review
- Panasonic ES8043SC Pro-Curve Pivot Action Linear Wet/Dry Shaver Review
- Arc5 Shaving System: – Enjoy a closer and more comfortable shave with this Panasonic ES-LV65-S Arc5 Shaver. This premium shaver was tailored for all types of beards, it does not matter if you have thick, long, course or short stubble, this shaver will perform as expected. The Arc5 shaving systems enables the shaver to cut through any type of beard, it has five ultra-thin Nanotech blades that are honed to an acute 30° cutting edge which is the best shaving angle. If you have been using Arc3 / Arc4 and you’re not pleased by results, drop them and upgrade to this latest Arc5. So far it’s the most advanced Panasonic shaving system.
- The sleek, masculine design:- When shopping for an electric shaver, you should always consider its shape, it should fit in your hands very well and you have to feel proud when using that shaver. Panasonic ES-LV65-S Arc5 Wet/Dry Shaver has a sleek & masculine design, its weight reduces on the pressure you have to use when shaving and the rubber found on the sides makes it very easy to shave while in the shower.
- Multi-Flex quick-pivoting shaving head:- By default all Panasonic electric shavers have multi-flex pivoting shaving heads, however ES-LV65-S Arc5’s shaving head pivots very fast and it’s too flexible compared to other models. Because if this feature, you will be able to shave the most difficult areas like; below the neck. Jaw line and the neck. However, this Arc5 has a very big head, so you might need a safety razor when it comes to shaping sideburns & mustache..
- Active Shaving Sensor: – If this is your first time to shave with a premium Panasonic shaver, you might be wondering what an active shaving sensor does, its purpose is to identify the difference in facial contours and adjust the blades to shave each and every contour neatly. This process is automated so you will not feel any nicking or skin irritation. This active shaving sensor also detects difference in beard thickness / density. When it reaches areas with very thick / course beards, blades will be adjusted to deal with them and when it reaches areas with light beards, it slows down, hence giving you a very comfortable clean shave. This active shaving sensor makes Panasonic ES-LV65-S Arc5 as the best electric shaver for thick beards.
- A built-in precision trimmer: – Panasonic ES-LV65-S Arc5 Wet/Dry Shaver is a premium shaver. You don’t need to invest money in a beard trimmer because it has its own built in precision trimmer which you can use to shape your side-burn / mustache and at the same time define the edges of your beard. This precision trimmer is found at the back of the shaving head.
- Flexible Micro-Foil Patterns: On the exterior you will see three micro-thin foils which capture and lift hair for cutting. Panasonic ES-LV65-S Arc5 is a foil shaver so blades are hidden beneath the foils, the other two blades are not on the exterior, they are found on the inside but they deal with very long hairs. This shaver also features a Lift-and-Cut technology which deals with flat-laying hair. In this case the shaver can’t miss any short / long hair found on your skin hence leaving you with a very close smooth shave. These micro-thin foils perform different tasks, for example; (1) Lift-Tech foil uses reverse-tapered edges to lift and cut beards / hairs that lie flat on the skin. (2) The Slit Blade Foil captures and cuts longer hairs which grow to different directions. (3) The Finishing Foil is the one which finished the job by capturing and shaving extra-thick and stubborn beards to ensure that you get a clean close shave.
- Fast, Linear Motor Drive-14,000 CPM: The speed of an electric shaver’s motor determines the efficiency of that shaver’s blades. At most 14,000 cuts per minute (CPM) is the best motor speed . This high speed enables ES-LV65-S Arc5 to cut a very thick / long beard within seconds / minutes. I know of some premium foil shavers like Braun 7-790cc which features 10,000 CPM, that is a moderate motor speed but there is no way how it can compete with 14,000 CPM. With that in Mind, Panasonic ES-LV65-S Arc5 is 1.5 times faster than Braun 7-790cc.
- Wet/Dry Convenience:- You don’t have to be limited by an electric shaver, it is supposed to do what you want not what it wants, because at the end of the day it’s your money, it has to buy you something of value. Arc5 is a premium wet and dry shaver, it will serve you in any way you want. For example; if you’re in a hurry you can opt for a quick dry shave, but if you have enough time to lather up with gel / shaving cream, you can opt for a wet shave. Don’t use too much pressure when shaving because the shaver it’s self has some weight on it. Men who enjoy shaving while in the shower, this is the best electric shaver for you, but to avoid clogging the shower, switch on water so that it runs constantly until you stop shaving.
- Universal Voltage:- If you plan to travel, you don’t have to worry because this Arc5 is ideal for travel. It has a universal voltage which makes it usable in any part of the world. Make sure you switch on its travel lock before packing it in its travel pouch. The Ac recharger adapter is included so you have to go with it because you need to charge this Arc5 shaver. – One-Hour Charging Time will give you 50 minutes of nonstop shaving, so if you leave your home when it’s fully charged, there will be no need of recharging this Arc5. Use its 10-stage LCD display to know the status of the battery. Following information displayed on the LCD display will help you maintain this Arc5 in good condition.
- Sonic vibration cleaning mode:- Once the shaver is tuned to a vibration cleaning mode, it will shake the head & blades to remove clogged hair / gel. This Arc5 is 100% water proof, so you can immerse it into water / run tap water over the heads as it vibrates. Never store an electric shaver when it’s dirty, that will affect the performance of shaver because gel / water can reduce on the sharpness if the blades.
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY
- This is an excellent update of Panasonic shavers.
- It is an excellent shaver, it shaves closer than any electric razor you have ever owned. (FACT)
- Panasonic ES-LV65-S, is expensive but you will not be disappointed
- It is a very good shaver, but you might not like the design (that is my opinion)
|· Number of Blades||5|
|· Pivoting Head||Yes|
|· Motor Speed||14,000 Cuts Per Minute (CPM)|
|· Inner Blade Angle||30-degree|
|· Pop-up Trimmer||Yes (find it behind the shaving head)|
|· Power Source||Universal voltage (AC 100-240V)|
|· Charging Time||1 hour (60 minutes)|
|· Operation Time||45 minutes (non-stop shaving)|
|· Shaves per Charge (3 min./1 shave)||15 shaves|
|· Replacement Foil||WES9173P|
|· Replacement Blade||WES9170P|
|· Replacement Set||WES9032P|
|· Accessories||AC Recharger, Travel Pouch, Cleaning Brush, head cover|
|· Weight||6.9 oz.|