It is time you step-up and change the way you brush. Remember to always brush…
Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Vs Philips Sonicare Flexcare Sonic toothbrush
Philips produces some of the best electric-toothbrushes today but these toothbrushes come in different models and it’s up to you to choose a model that meets your oral-health needs. In fact, most Philips powered-toothbrushes have similar features but the high-end models are equipped more advanced features compared to low-end models. So, in this article we are going to make a comparison between Philips Sonicare Diamondclean toothbrush and Philips Sonicare Flexcare toothbrush and I think you will be able to decide for yourself on which of these 2 electric-toothbrushes works better than the other.
- Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Electric-toothbrush Review:
The Philips Sonicare Diamondclean is an advanced electric-toothbrush that was designed to effectively remove plaque compared to nay manual-toothbrush. In fact, the Philips Sonicare Diamondclean toothbrush is equipped with 5 cleaning-modes that help the user achieve a more customized brushing-experience while the integrated illuminated LCD-display helps to show the selected cleaning-mode and other crucial information needed while brushing your mouth. On the other hand, the electric-toothbrush features 2 innovative charging-units which include a glass induction-charger and a USB travel-charger.
Features of the Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Toothbrush:
- 5 cleaning-modes: this electric-toothbrush is designed with 5-cleaning-modes which include; clean-mode, white-mode, polish-mode, gum-care and sensitive mode. This will actually help you to achieve a more customized brushing-routine that meets your oral needs.
- 2 innovative charging-units: Philips Sonicare Diamondclean toothbrush comes with 2 innovative charging-units which include; a glass-induction charger and a USB travel-charger whereby all these chargers facilitate for quick and convenient charging of the toothbrush when at home or travelling.
- A great LCD-display: the Philips Sonicare Diamondclean electric-toothbrush also features an amazing LCD-display which helps to show the selected cleaning-mode and other important information while brushing.
- 2 Brush-heads: the Philips Sonicare Diamondclean is provided with 2 brush-heads to enable the user get a more customized brushing-routine for a longer period of time before getting replacement brush-heads.
- A Quadpacer interval-timer: this powered-toothbrush also features an advanced Quadpacer interval-timer which makes a beep every 30-seconds in order to let the user know that it’s time to move to the next quadrant of the mouth thus resulting into a more consistent and thorough brushing-routine.
- A 2-minute timer: this toothbrush is also equipped with a 2-minute timer that enables the user to brush for the dentist recommended time of 2-minutes in order to achieve effective oral-health results.
- Sonicare dynamic-cleaning-action: the Philips Sonicare Diamondclean uses a dynamic-cleaning-action to effectively and gently reach deep between your teeth and along the gumline for better oral-health results.
- Philips Sonicare Flexcare Sonic Electric-toothbrush Review:
The Philips Sonicare Flexcare Sonic is a new great electric-toothbrush that was designed to adapt to your oral-care needs in limited period of time. In fact, this powered-toothbrush features 3 cleaning-modes that enable the user to get a more customized brushing-experience while the integrated pressure-sensor let you know when brushing too-hard by making a beep so that you don’t have to damage your gums and teeth. On the other hand, this powered-toothbrush also comes along with 2 brush-heads and travel-case and a charger in order to enable the user achieve a great brushing-experience whether at home or when travelling.
Features of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Sonic Electric-toothbrush:
- 3-cleaning-modes: this advanced electric-toothbrush actually features 3 cleaning-modes of Clean, Sensitive and Gum-care in order to let the user get the most out of his brushing-routine.
- A pressure-sensor: the Philips Sonicare Flexcare Sonic toothbrush features an integrated pressure-sensor which lest you know the brushing too-hard by making a beep and this actually help to protect your teeth and gums from any damage that may be caused by brushing too-hard.
- Sonicare dynamic cleaning action: this toothbrush also uses Sonicare dynamic-cleaning-action to drive fluids betweens teeth in order to effectively reach deep between teeth and along the gumline for best oral-health results.
- A 2-minute timer: the electric-toothbrush is equipped with a 2-minute timer which helps that the user brushes his/her teeth for the recommended dentist-time of 2-minutes.
- A Quadpacer interval-timer: it even features a 30 seconds interval-timer that alerts the user when it’s time to move to the next quadrant of the mouth in order to achieve a more consistent cleaning throughout the mouth.
- A UV-Sanitizer: this powered-toothbrush comes with a UV brush-head sanitizer which helps to kill any germs and bacteria that may have stayed on the brush-head after brushing.
- An Easy-start feature: this feature actually helps to gently increase on the toothbrush-power over the first 14-uses in order to enable the user to easily adjust to Philips Sonicare electric-brushing experience.
The Differences between the Philips Sonicare Diamondclean and Philips Sonicare Flexcare Sonic toothbrush:
- Different cleaning-modes: the actually features over 5 cleaning-modes while the Philips Sonicare Flexcare features only 3 cleaning-modes. This actually makes the better electric-toothbrush to use by various people compared Philips Sonicare Flexcare Sonic which has fewer cleaning-modes.
- Different plaque-removal results: the Philips Sonicare Diamondclean toothbrush is actually proven to remove up to 100% more plaque and stains for whiter and cleaner teeth in just 1-week compared to any manual toothbrush. On the other hand, Philips Sonicare Flexcare also helps to remove plaque and whiten teeth but not as effective as the Philips Sonicare Diamondclean toothbrush.
- Different charging-units or systems: the Philips Sonicare Diamondclean toothbrush features an innovative glass-charging unit and a USB travel-case charger while the Philips Sonicare Flexcare toothbrush features a regular charger.
- Different cleaning-systems: the Philips Sonicare Flexcare toothbrush actually comes along with UV brush-head sanitizer which helps to kill and sterilize any Bactria that may have stayed on the brush-heads after brushing. However, the Philips Sonicare Diamondclean toothbrush does not come with cleaning-system and you just have to clean it manually.
The Philips Sonicare Flexcare and Philips Sonicare Diamondclean are great electric-toothbrushes that will provide you with a great brushing-experience and even improve on your oral-health in short period of time. However, these 2 electric-toothbrushes have certain features in common and also different features whereby it will be upon the user to select a toothbrush that will work best for his/her oral needs. On the other hand, I think in terms of performance the Philips Sonicare Diamondclean is better than the Philips Sonicare Flexcare but the Philips Sonicare Flexcare also has some greater features like a UV brush-head sanitizer which facilitates for easy clean-up of brush-heads.