Best Electric Toothbrush Review
Philips Sonicare HX6311/02 Sonicare Review – Kids Electric Toothbrush
The Sonicare for Kids Rechargeable Electric-Toothbrush was engineered to be kid-friendly at every brushing phase. In fact, the power-levels, brush-head and bristles are all specially designed to handle small and sensitive mouths hence ensuring a wonderful brushing experience.
Additionally, the Sonicare electric toothbrush makes kids brushing comfortable and easy because it features a more ergonomic shape compared to regular toothbrushes.
Your kid will really love this toothbrush because it comes with a KidTimer and KidPacer which all help your kid to learn brushing for full 2-minutes and this will ensure that all the teeth are cleaned thoroughly.
On the other hand, the Sonicare for kids’ toothbrush is also safe and gentle on teeth and gingival-tissue while brushing and this toothbrush will even reach plaque found in hard-to-brush areas compared to kid’s manual-toothbrushes. In conclusion, the Sonicare for kids’ toothbrush was expertly designed for your growing kids so as to encourage healthy brushing-habits while delivering outstanding results even when kids are brushing on their own.
- The sonic for kids’ toothbrush features a KidTimer which helps to train kids to brush for the recommended 2-minutes. This will ensure that your kid’s teeth are kept in a healthy condition at all times.
- The sonic toothbrush for kids works well for children of different ages because it comes equipped with different power settings. In fact this toothbrush has 2-setting whereby the low-setting is meant for kids within the ages of 4 to 7 years and high-setting is for kids between 7 to 10 years. This actually makes it an age-appropriate toothbrush with brushing-heads designed to gently clean and protect kid’s teeth at key developmental-stages.
- This toothbrush also lets your kids know when to move to the next quadrant of the mouth while brushing because the sonic toothbrush is designed with a quadrapace timer which uses a musical-tone that can change every 30 seconds thus letting your child move to the next section.
- Lastly, this toothbrush features an ergonomic design and shape which actually enables parents and kids to brush together or the kids to brush independently.
- The first thing you will dislike about the sonic kids toothbrush is the handle which is a bit large compared to the adult-size models. This may feel uncomfortable for most kids while brushing because they have smaller hands which can easily slide off the handle.
- Another weakness about this kid’s toothbrush is that you will need to teach your kids how to use it with their first couple of uses while following the provided instructions. This can be stressing for some kids who have been using manual toothbrushes.
- Philips Sonicare HX6552/75 Easyclean Electric Toothbrush Review
- Philips Sonicare HX6921/04 Flexcare Plus Review – Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- Philips Sonicare Hx6731/34 HealthyWhite Review
- Philips Sonicare HX6733-90 HealthyWhite Review
- Philips Sonicare Hx5610/30 Essence 5600 Review – Electric Toothbrush
- Philips Sonicare HX9110/02 Flexcare Platinum Review
- Philips Sonicare Elite e7300 Power Toothbrush Review
- Sonicare dynamic cleaning action: Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush’s unique dynamic cleaning action drives fluid between the teeth in order to thoroughly clean any kid’s teeth. In fact, this dynamic-action system can gently and effectively reach deep sections between the teeth and along the gum-line.
- Rubberized brushing head: the sonic for kids’ toothbrush is designed with a rubberized, overmold brush-head which helps to protect young teeth and gums while brushing hence reducing on the occurrence of injuries.
- KidTimer: this timer helps to increase brushing time slowly over a period of 90-days. Additionally, it even ensures that your kid achieves the dentist recommended brushing-time of 2-minutes.
- 2 kid-friendly power modes: this kid’s toothbrush also features 2 kid-friendly power modes which adapt to different ages while offering gentle cleaning which is ideal for different ages. The low-mode is meant for kids with ages of 4 to 6 years and the high-mode setting is designed for kids with ages between 7 to 10 years. This implies that this toothbrush is ideal for kids with different ages and this is actually an added advantage.
- 2 brush-head sizes: the Philips Sonicare kids’ electric-toothbrush comes with 2 brush-head sizes which have been specially designed to ensure gentle cleaning and protection of the teeth at key developmental stages. This actually makes the sonic toothbrush safe to use at different ages or teeth-growth stages.
- KidPacer: this toothbrush has an in-built KidPacer which offers fun and engaging musical-tones while brushing. In fact, these fun-sounds encourage kids to brush all the four mouth sections or quadrants which include both the upper and lower teeth.
- Interchangeable panels: the sonic toothbrush for kids comes with fun and nice-looking interchangeable panels that allow kids to customize their toothbrush hence creating an amazing brushing experience daily.
- An ergonomic shape: this kid’s toothbrush is designed with a sturdy handle which allows kids to store the toothbrush upright and also apply toothpaste easily while the toothbrush is laying flat. Additionally, the rubberized brushing-head also features a nice, ergonomic design that enables kids to brush gently.
- Multi-grip design: the toothbrush also features a multi-grip design which enables parents and kids to brush together or the kids to brush on their own. This means that the kid will be able to learn brushing easily and quickly with this toothbrush because of the help provided by the parents and later on this kid will begin brushing on his/her own.
The Sonicare for kids is a high-quality, expertly engineered and designed toothbrush for growing kids that will also help to encourage healthy brushing habits and even deliver great results when kids are brushing on their own. This tooth brush features an ergonomic, multi-grip design which enables kids to brush together with parents or independently. Additionally, the KidTimer feature helps to extend the brushing everyday for 90-days until the kid reaches the dentist recommended brushing-time of 2-minutes. Likewise, the kid-friendly power modes found on this toothbrush ensure gentle and effective cleaning of teeth for kids at different stages whereby the low-mode is good for kids with ages of 4 and above while the high-mode works perfectly for kids with ages of 7 and above. On top of that, the age-appropriate, two brush-heads have been specially designed to gently clean and protect kids teeth at key development-stages.
on the other hand, this toothbrush comes with interchangeable panels which enable kids to customize their toothbrush handles while the patented sonic technology help your kid to gently and effectively clean-deep between teeth and along the gum-line. All in all, the Sonicare toothbrush for kids was built to be safe and gentle on teeth and gingival-tissue while removing plaque in hard-to-brush areas compared to any manual toothbrush.
Who does it benefit?
- Good for kids at different ages: the Sonicare toothbrush can be used by kids at different ages because it’s designed with 2 kid-friendly power modes whereby the low-mode works well on kids with ages of 4 and above while the high-mode is perfect for kids with ages of 7 and above. In fact, this toothbrush even comes with 2 age-appropriate brush-heads which have been specially designed to clean and protect teeth at key developmental-stages.
- Great toothbrush for kids learning to brush: this toothbrush is recommended for kids learning to brush because it has an ergonomic, multi-grip design which enables children to brush together with their parents or independently. Additionally, it even features a KidTimer and KidPacer which help to extend the brushing-time daily until the dentist recommended time of 2-minutes is reached.
- Good toothbrush for kids who don’t like to brush: incase your kid hates brushing, just buy for him/her a Sonicare kids toothbrush because it features a KidPacer which delivers fun and engaging musical tones while brushing. In fact, these fun sounds will encourage your kid to brush all the teeth quadrants thus eliminating any plaque and dirt.
What Else Do You Need?
- Kids whitening toothpaste: you will need to purchase kids toothpaste in order to ensure that your kid gets a thorough brushing experience. But make sure that the toothpaste you purchase is meant for kids and does not contain strong elements that irritate the kid’s mouth while brushing. Get toothpaste that is sweet but with effective cleaning elements and also remember to tell your kid not to swallow the toothpaste while brushing because this can cause health problems.
- Shine whitening kit: this is actually a professional teeth whitening kit that is everything needed to keep your teeth looking great. It includes items like flosses, syringes and others whereby all these can be used to remove any dirt from the kid’s teeth.