It is time you step-up and change the way you brush. Remember to always brush…
Best Electric Toothbrush Review
Philips Sonicare HX6552/75 Easyclean Electric Toothbrush Review
I have always liked sonicare electric toothbrushes. This model is probably the best sonicare toothbrush on the market. However, if this is your first time to use electric toothbrushes, it will take you a while to get used to the all process, but after a few days (1- 3 days) you will learn how to brush with an electric toothbrush. Results are tremendous; you can’t go back to an ordinary toothbrush if you use this sonicare brush.
- ProResults brush head
- Snap-on Brush Head
- Recharge Indicator
According to Philips, this toothbrush removes up to 2X more plaque than an ordinary toothbrush. So if you have been having issues cleaning your teeth properly; try Philips Sonicare HX6552/75 Easyclean Electric Toothbrush. People with gum issues, you have to use a gum friendly toothbrush like HX6552/75, results are not instant but you will get healthier gums within 2 weeks.
Sonicare HX6552/75 uses dynamic cleaning action that gently cleans and removes dirt from your teeth without causing any pain. It will also clean along the gum lines leaving you with a very clean mouth and teeth. It has a small and easy to clean handle, even a young child of 6 years can use this tooth brush effectively. If you have very sensitive gums (bleeding gums), contoured bristles will remove plaque from your gums / teeth without causing any irritation or pain. Many dentists recommend sonicare HX6552/75 Toothbrush because it’s effective and friendly on your gums.
- Philips Sonicare HX6921/04 Flexcare Plus Review
- Philips Sonicare Hx6731/34 HealthyWhite Review
- Philips Sonicare HX6733-90 HealthyWhite Review
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Review
- Philips Sonicare HX6311/02 Sonicare Review
- Philips Sonicare Hx5610/30 Essence 5600 Review – Electric Toothbrush
- Philips Sonicare HX9110/02 Flexcare Platinum Review
- Philips Sonicare Elite e7300 Power Toothbrush Review
- Removes plaque in hard-to-reach areas:- Even though it takes a little while to get used to this toothbrush, but it’s worth your money. It is very difficult to remove plaque in hard-to-reach areas (Gap between your teeth and gum) with an ordinary toothbrush (manual toothbrush). Philips-Sonicare-HX6552-75 will clean your teeth very well without leaving any plaque or dirt on your teeth. Once you get used to it, you will have a chance to increase on its power hence get better and faster results. Professional dentists recommend Philips-Sonicare-HX6552-75 electric toothbrush but you have to brush for at least 2 minutes. In my opinion, this is a superior model, it is more hygienic and 100% waterproof so you can brush while in the shower.
- Easy to start: – You don’t have to wait for so long to use Sonicare-HX6552-75. As long as it is fully charged, all you have to do is to switch it one and start brushing your teeth. I’m sure a 4 year old child can operate this gadget with ease. The start / off button is at the front, if the heads wear out, you can replace them with new ones. You will also get alerts when brushing, it use a specific technology which detects various brushing angles; so every after 30 seconds, it will alert / remind you to brush in a different area. If you follow these alerts, your teeth will be clean and it will shut down in 2 minutes.
- Rechargeable:- Once it is fully charged, it can take you for up to 4 – 7 days. In normal circumstances, we brush two times in a day (early in the morning & late at night when going to the bed). Once the battery is low, a recharge indicator will blink; notifying you that the toothbrush needs recharging.
- Light and slim:- It is very light and slim in size so you can hold it in any way you want without feeling any burden. If possible you can buy a travel case so that you pack it when travelling. Since its light & slim, your kids will love using it all the time and you will not fight with them to brush their teeth.
- Small rechargeable base:- It is too small to support this sonicare brush. But the toothbrush its self works very well. So you have to figure out a way of supporting this toothbrush.
- Has a 2 minute timer (as recommended by dentists): I have to admit, I had no idea about this. Dentists advise us to shave for 2 minutes; this is enough time to reach each and every section in your mouth. However, kids can’t time themselves and you can’t be their all the time to monitor them while brushing, but a 2 minute timer will aid them and help them get clean teeth. Once the 2 minutes are over, the toothbrush will switch off its self.