Best Electric Toothbrush Review
Philips Sonicare HX9110/02 Flexcare Platinum Review
The Philips Sonicare HX9110/02 FlexCare is a new great electric-toothbrush that will ensure that anyone experiences a deep and invigorating oral cleaning. In fact, this electric toothbrush uses a patented sonic technology to remove up to 7-times more plaque between teeth than a manual toothbrush.
Additionally, this toothbrush allows the user to choose from the 3 cleaning-modes and intensity-settings in order to achieve a brushing experience that fulfils your oral needs. Likewise, the FlexCare Platinum toothbrush is clinically proven to improve gum-health in just 2-weeks. This is possible with the help of the gum-care mode which provides focused cleaning in order to reduce on gingival bleeding and inflammation.
On the other hand, this toothbrush is equipped with extra-long bristles which are capable of reaching in-between the teeth thus removing more plaque and foods compared to any manual toothbrush. Lastly, this toothbrush features 2-timers which encourage thorough teeth cleaning. In conclusion, the FlexCare Platinum toothbrush makes caring for your oral-health much easier and quicker compared to manual toothbrush.
- This toothbrush ensures total plaque removal because it features extra-long bristles which are capable of reaching deep between teeth while brushing. In fact, this toothbrush is clinically proven to remove up to 6-times more plaque between teeth than with a manual toothbrush.
- The Philips Sonicare FlexCare Toothbrush will improve on your gum health in just 2-weeks. This because it’s designed with a gum-care mode which ensures focused cleaning in order to help reduce on gingival bleeding and gum-inflammation.
- This electric toothbrush will help the user to meet the recommended brushing guidelines because features a sensor that alerts the user when brushing to hard. Additionally, the timers found on toothbrush also help to encourage thorough brushing and within the recommended time of 2-minutes.
- The Philips Platinum Toothbrush is actually very easy to use because it features a slim ergonomic design which ensures easy handling while brushing. On top of that, this toothbrush even comes with easy to snap-on brush-heads and it also very easy to clean after brushing.
- This toothbrush is equipped with a strong, long-lasting battery which is capable of running for 3-weeks of regular use. This actually makes the FlexCare platinum toothbrush perfect for travels or trips.
- The first drawback about the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Toothbrush is that it features many brushing options which can actually be frustrating for some people. In fact, 2 or 3 brushing setting are just enough to ensure that achieve great oral health.
- The handle of this electric-toothbrush is not water resistant enough and this means that you will not be able to clean or rinse the toothbrush under running water briefly after brushing. In fact, in case you try to place this toothbrush in water, it will get damaged or even stop working.
Philips Sonicare HX6921/04 Flexcare Plus Review – Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Philips Sonicare HX6311/02 Sonicare Review – Kids Electric Toothbrush
Philips Sonicare HX6552/75 Easyclean Electric Toothbrush Review
Philips Sonicare HX6733-90 HealthyWhite Review
- Patented sonic technology: Unlike a manual-toothbrush, the Philips FlexCare-Platinum toothbrush uses a powerful sonic technology to clean teeth with up to 31,000 brush-strokes per minute. The sonic sweeping motions help to drive fluids deep into tight spaces between the teeth and along the gum-line hence resulting in to a cleaner and healthier mouth.
- Pressure Sensor: the Philips FlexCare-Platinum toothbrush is designed with a unique, intuitive Pressure-Sensor which helps to reduce on aggressive brushing. In fact, this sensor works in such a way that the toothbrush-handle gently vibrate to let the user know when he/she is applying too much pressure while brushing.
- InterCare Brush Heads: the Philips FlexCare’s InterCare brush-heads help to offer a gentle yet effective brushing experience. In fact, these brush-heads have extra-long bristles which are capable of reaching deep between teeth and along the gum-line in order to thoroughly remove up to 7-times more plaque than with a manual-toothbrush while polishing and cleaning the teeth-surface for a brighter and healthier smile. In fact, with such brush-heads this toothbrush will greatly improve on your gum health in just two weeks.
- Nine total brushing-modes: the FlexCare Platinum is designed with 9 different brushing modes whereby it will the user choose from the 3 cleaning-modes(Clean, White or Gum Care) and 3 intensity-settings(Low, Medium or High) thus creating a brushing experience that is perfectly tailored to fulfill you oral needs.
- Gum-Care mode: this electric-toothbrush also features a special Gum Care mode for focused cleaning of the gums in order to help reduce on gingival bleeding and inflammation. In fact, the Philips FlexCare-Platinum toothbrush is clinically proven to improve on gum health in just 2-weeks.
- Strong battery: this powered toothbrush is equipped with a strong lithium-ion battery and means that you won’t have to worry about running-out of power when traveling. In fact, when the FlexCare Platinum’s battery is fully charged, it will be able to last for about 3-weeks of regular use.
- SmarTimer: The SmarTimer feature on this toothbrush will beep when you have brushed teeth for 2-minutes which is the time recommended by dental professionals. This means that you will not have to guess when to stop brushing your teeth like with a manual toothbrush.
- Quad-pacer: the Quad pacer function also beeps in 30-second intervals in order to make sure that the user thoroughly brushes all 4-quadrants of his/her mouth. This implies that someone will be able to clean all the section of the mouth in order to thoroughly remove plaque and bacteria which lead to tooth decay.
- Convenient Travel-Case and charger: this electric toothbrush comes with a compact charger and travel-case which makes it easy to take along the Sonicare toothbrush wherever you go. Additionally, the travel-case will even ensure total protection of the toothbrush while travelling so that it’s always kept in a perfect condition.
- Bristle reminder: this is another amazing feature found on the Philips FlexCare-Platinum toothbrush which works in a such a way that the reminder bristles will fade from blue to white so that the user can know when it’s time to replace the brush-head. However, for best results the American Dental Association recommends changing the brush-head every three months.
The Philips Sonicare HX9110/02 FlexCare Platinum is a new, great rechargeable electric-toothbrush which is equipped with 9 unique brushing-options so as to provide the user with a customized brushing experience. This toothbrush also comes with an intuitive pressure sensor which automatically alerts the user when he/she is brushing by simply vibrating the toothbrush handle while the advanced InterCare brush-head ensure thorough cleaning between the teeth. On top of that, the advanced tufting technology coupled with extra-long bristles will enable the InterCare brush-head to remove up to 7-times more plaque between teeth than any manual toothbrush. Additionally, the gum-care mode found on this toothbrush will help to improve on gum-health in just weeks while the patented sonic technology delivers up to 31,000 brush-strokes per minute in order drive fluids deep into the tight spaces between the teeth and along the gum-line thus resulting into a cleaner and healthier mouth.
On the other hand, this toothbrush is even equipped with an in-built SmarTimer which reinforces the dentist recommended brushing-time of 2-minutes while the quad-pacer encourages attentive brushing of each quadrant of your mouth for thorough oral cleaning routine. Lastly, this toothbrush comes with a compact charger which is convenient to carry coupled with travel-case and travel cap which all ensure total protection of the toothbrush while travelling. All in all, the Philips FlexCare-Platinum toothbrush will go beyond traditional cleaning by delivering an exceptional plaque removal between teeth while improving on gum health.
Who does it benefit?
- Best toothbrush for people with gum problems: the Philips FlexCare Platinum toothbrush will work perfectly for people experiencing gum problems because it’s equipped with a special gum-care mode which provides focused cleaning of the gum in order to reduce on gingival bleeding and inflammation. In fact, this toothbrush is clinically proven to improve on gum-health in just 2-weeks.
- Works best for people who want to thoroughly clean teeth: this tooth brush features a sonic technology which uses a dynamic cleaning action to drive fluids between teeth gently and effectively while removing any plaque along the gum-line. Additionally, this toothbrush even has extra-long bristles which are capable of reaching in-between teeth thus removing 7-times more plaque between the teeth than a manual toothbrush. In fact, this toothbrush will offer anyone with a professional cleaning experience every time he/she brushes teeth.
- It works for people looking for a toothbrush with a timer: in case you don’t know how time yourself while brushing and you are looking for a toothbrush with a timer, then tryout the Philips FlexCare Platinum because it features timers which encourage a thorough brushing experience. These include a quad-pacer interval timer which indicates when it is time to shift to another quadrant of your mouth while the SmarTimer the user to reach the recommended brushing-time of 2-minutes.
What Else Do You Need?
- Philips Sonicare InterCare Replacement Brush-Heads: you actually need to purchase a pack of replacement brush-heads because it’s recommended to replace the brush-head every 3-months for best results. These replacement brush-heads are available from any local sore or online store and at an affordable price.
- Colgate total-advanced whitening toothpaste: this is high-quality toothpaste that will help to whiten your teeth while eliminating any plaque and bacteria between your teeth. This toothpaste is actually cheap and I think anyone can afford it.