The ProForm ZT4 is a nice, affordable home fitness-treadmill that is equipped with a great…
ProForm ZT6 Treadmill Review – Best Entry-Level Treadmill
The ProForm ZT6 is one of the best entry-level treadmill’s that was designed for use by walkers and joggers so as to achieve an effective workout. In fact, this treadmill features a great foldable design in order to ensure quick and easy storage while its 55-inch track provides the user with ample training space. Additionally, this treadmill is equipped with a 2.5chp drive-motor that was designed to ensure smooth and consistent operation while the 10-percent power-incline found on this treadmill enables the user to get an intense workout with efficient results. on the other hand, the ProForm ZT6 Treadmill is equipped with over 18 in-built workout programs which enable the user to achieve a more customized training that meets his/her fitness goals. All in all, the ProForm ZT6 Treadmill is a great affordable treadmill that will help you achieve a more natural workout within your home.
- What Is The Best Treadmill – Detailed Review
- ProForm ZT4 Treadmill Review
- Proform Performance 400i Treadmill Review – Best Cheap Treadmill
- ProForm Performance 300i Treadmill Review
- Proform Boston Marathon Treadmill Review – Best Treadmill For Runners
- ProForm 6.0 RT Treadmill Review
- ProForm Pro 1000 Treadmill Review
What We Like:
- A 0-to-10% Incline Range: The ProForm ZT6 offers powered and automatic incline adjustability. So, you will be able to boost your performance using the Quick-Incline controls from 0-to-10 percent in order to achieve a more intense workout that meets your fitness-goals. In fact, walking at an incline helps to reduce impact on your joints and even helps you burn-up more calories faster. Additionally, the Quick-incline controls on this treadmill help to adjust your incline-range with just the touch of a button without interrupting your workout-rhythm.
- 5CHP Mach-Z, Commercial-grade Motor: This treadmill features a Mach-Z Commercial-grade Drive-Motor which stays cool throughout the toughest workouts and even creates high levels-of-inertia for a smooth and powerful feel while facilitating for a quiet in-home experience. In fact, this Drive-Motor is great for heavy-use since it’s built with high-grade components proven with a lifetime motor-warranty.
- Large LCD Display/Window: the ProForm ZT6 treadmill is equipped with a 5-inch Backlit Display which helps to track your workout speed, time, distance and calories-burned so that you can easily monitor your training-statistics. In fact, ProForm made sure that all your statistics are right in-front of you as you workout so that you can be able to meet your fitness-goals easily.
- 18-Workout Apps/Programs: When you step onto the deck of the ProForm-ZT6 treadmill, you get instant-access to over 18 professional-training workout programs which enable you to achieve a more customized workout. In fact, you will be able to enjoy a more challenging workout that is focused on your fitness-goals and even each workout-program automatically adjusts Speed and Incline for best training-results.
- A Large-treadbelt: the ProForm-ZT6 is designed with a roomy-deck and this implies that you won’t feel confined while walking, jogging or running over this fitness-machine. So, the 55-inch length of the deck gives your legs plenty of room to stretch-out your stride while the 20-inch width offers your upper-body sections with extra elbowroom.
- SpaceSaver-Design: ProForm actually invented a treadmill that folds up and out of the way when you are finished with your workout. So this implies that you don’t have to sacrifice your living-space for your fitness-habit which is a great thing. Additionally, the SpaceSaver-design of the ProForm-ZT6 facilitates for quick and easy storage when the treadmill isn’t being used.
- A 0-10 MPH QuickSpeed-Control: with the ProForm ZT6 Treadmill, you can easily boost your speed in increments up to 10-MPH so that you can get the intensity required for any high-performance workout. In fact, the convenient QuickSpeed-buttons on the console enable you to adjust your intensity instantly so that you can stay focused through every step-taken while having a workout.
- An EKG Heart-Rate Monitor: There are actually 2 hand-grip sensors that are conveniently built into the handlebars of the ProForm ZT6 Treadmill. These sensors help to track and display your heart-rate readings in just a couple seconds at any point in your training. All in all, with this EKG heart-rate sensor you will be able to stay within your target heart-rate zone for maximum workout-results.
- Great weight-capacity: the ProForm-ZT6 Treadmill is built to accommodate up to 325-pounds per user and this implies that everyone falling below 325-pounds can easily workout over this treadmill. In fact, the ProForm ZT6 was built with your whole family in mind.
- A Compatible Music-Port: with ProForm-ZT6, you just have to plug-in your iPod or MP3-player into its inbuilt sound-system in order to listen to your favorite music as you workout. Additionally, this treadmill features two 2-inch speakers which even allow the user turn-up the tunes and turn-up the tempo for great music output while having a workout.
- 9″ Balanced-Rollers: The ProForm-ZT6 treadmill is built with 1.9-inch precision-machined, balanced and non-flex rollers which help to decrease tension thus keeping wear and tear of the treadbelt to a minimum. Additionally, with these medium-sized rollers you will notice less-noise and better-grip when working-out over this treadmill.
- ProShox-Cushioning: Every ProForm-treadmill released is equipped with cushioning throughout the deck-area in order to provide the user with a more comfortable running and walking experience when having a workout. So, with less-stress on your feet, knees, ankles, and hips, you will be able to enjoy a longer-workout and faster recovery-time while using the ProForm-ZT6 treadmill.
- A CoolAire Workout-Fan: you will be able to stay cool and fresh as you train over the ProForm-ZT6 treadmill because it’s equipped with a built-in fan that features 2 speed-settings. In fact, the Quick-console controls will allow you to adjust the speed of this fun at any time so that you can achieve a more soothing and comfortable workout.
What We Don’t Like:
- Limited deck-space for some people: the 55-inch track of the ProForm ZT6 Treadmill is kind of too short for some taller walkers and runners. This means that only average sized people will be able to achieve a more comfortable workout experience on this treadmill.
- A weak Drive-Motor: the 2.5CHP motor found on the ProForm ZT6 Treadmill is not as powerful as motors with a higher CHP-level and this means that the ProForm ZT6 may not be a perfect choice for high-pace runners.
The ProForm ZT6 is a great starter treadmill that is equipped with most amazing features so as to provide the user with an efficient and effective workout. In fact, this treadmill is equipped with a 55-inch treadbelt, a great Drive-Motor, workout-fan, 18-workout-programs, a music-system, ProShox-Cushioning and a SpaceSaver-Design in order to ensure easy usage coupled with optimum user-performance at all times.