Get a consistent and clean shave with the Remington F5790 men's titanium foil-shaver. The Remington…
Remington Shortcut Clipper Rechargeable Cordless Haircut Kit Review
Shaving is part of any man’s life and that’s why one should always acquire the right shaving tools. So, you can get yourself a stylish haircut by simply using the Remington Short Cut Clipper.
This shaving-tool has all that is required to get you that shave you like and it even has a unique ergonomic design coupled with bi-directional, titanium blades which all work to provide one with an efficient trim.
This clipper will even groom the neckline and areas around the ears very well becauseit’s designed with an awesome pop-up trimmer. The most amazing thing about this clipper is its in-built comb that is adjustable to up to 5-different hair-length settings and it even comes with a balding comb that ensures an extra-close trim. On the other hand, this clipper also has a brush-shaped design and this really makes trimming much easier and quick compared to other trimmers on the market. All in all, this grooming-kit can work on all hair-types and it’s even very easy to clean after shaving.
- This hair clipper delivers an easy, even and close shave without causing any skin-irritations. This is because it has a brush like design which makes cutting hair as easy as brushing it hence making it a good clipper for guys with thick hair and sensitive skins.
- It offers an extremely close shave similar to that of a razor because it comes fitted with a balding comb that specially designed to trim all the hair. But you should only use this balding comb only when you need to and with extra care inorder to avoid injuring yourself.
- The Remington Short Cut Clipper is light and easy to use. This mainly because it has a small and compact design which makes holding it very easy compared to other large and bulky clippers on the market.
- Its battery takes a long period of time to get fully charged. It will take about 16-hours for the battery to get full yet it does not hold its charge quite well. This is a great weakness that will affect anyone using this clipper.
- The trimming-comb on this clipper is curved in-wards at the top with some horizontal bars and these tend to trap hairs while shaving hence clogging the blades.
- Lastly, this clipper has a pop-trimmer which happens to be tough on sensitive skins because it has very sharps, unforgiving blades. This means that you have to take your time and also be careful while using this pop-up trimmer.
- It features an ergonomic design: the Remington short-cut clipper has an easy to hold, familiar brush-like design which makes cutting hair very easy since it will feel like you are brushing it. In fact, it’s even compact and small enough for any man to hold while trimming any body hair.
- Bi-directional, titanium blades: it is designed with an extra-wide, curved blade that contours to the shape of your head thus ensuring an even trim in less passes. These are also bi-directional blades that cut back and forth hence trimming hairs faster than any ordinary clipper. The blades are made from titanium and this means that they are long-lasting and offer durable performance. Lastly, you won’t ever have to replace these blades because they are Self-sharpening blades.
- A built-in guide comb: this clipper comes with a built-in guide comb that adjusts to multiple hair-length settings. In fact this trimmer features a zoom wheel that makes the guide comb capable of providing you with the 5 different, hair-length adjustments. This means that you won’t have to use different attachment to achieve the hair length you want and this actually makes the clipper very convenient to use.
- A pop-up trimmer: it built with a pop-up trimmer that has very sharp blades. This helps the user to groom, detail and clean-up the neckline and areas around ears and jawline. But you have to be extra careful while using this pop-up trimmer since its sharp blades can easily irritate your skin incase you are hurrying.
- This hair-clipper comes with a balding comb: another quality feature on this hair-clipper is its balding-comb attachment which ensures that one achieves an ultra-close shave especially when trimming head hair. This is an added advantage for men who want to achieve an extremely, close shave.
- The clipper is rinseable: this Remington short-cut Clipper has a rinseable design because its body is fully sealed and this makes it water proof. This means that one can easily clean it by simply rinsing under running water which is a quick and a convenient way of cleaning a hair-clipper.
- It is rechargeable and cordless: this hair-clipper can be for about i6 hours inorder to achieve a full charge. This implies that it can be used afterwards in a cordless mode which makes handling and maneuvering it quite easy and simple when trimming any hairs. It even has a power indicator that lets you know whether it’s time for charging or when the clipper is fully charged ready to be unplugged for usage.
- It’s packed with several accessories: like any other quality hair-clipper, the Remington short-cut clipper is also packaged with different accessories that all provide different purposes. These include; a cleaning-brush, blade-oil, a blade-guard and Charger.
- Quality wise, the Remington Short-Cut Clipper is equipped with all the features that a man requires to achieve a trim he desires. Its design is really fascinating whereby it’s curved and looks like a brush and this really makes trimming hair very easy because it would feel like you are brushing it. Its blades are curved and this implies that they contour to the shape of the scalp. These blades are made of titanium and bi-directional whereby they are capable of cutting hairs back and forth at a faster rate than other regular clippers. They are even self-sharpening blades that always maintain their sharpness and this means that you will never need to replace them like with other hair-clipper.
- Likewise, this clipper features a built-in guide comb that is capable of adjusting to 5-different hair-length settings for you achieve the desired hair length. ThisRemington clipper even includes a balding comb attachment that facilitates for ultra-close trims. It also has a pop-trimmer that helps in grooming or detailing the neckline and other areas around the face. In conclusion, i will give this hair-clipper a 5-star because it has all that you need to get a quality shave that is easy, even, close and free of irritations.
Who does it benefit?
- Perfect clipper for men who want to trim hair to a single length or different lengths: this clipper can offer you with an even, single length trim or different hair lengths becauseit’s designed with guide comb that works together with the 5-position zoom wheel which enables one to set to length he prefers.
- Best clipper for guys who like grooming and detailing their beards and other facial hairs: this hair-clipper is built with a pop-up trimmer that enables you trim and detail any facial hairs like around the ears, beardsand neckline.
- Blade oil: this helps to keep the blades in good condition while ensuring that they are performing at an optimum rate. However, get quality blade oil that specially designed to work on trimmers for best results.
- Head and face scrub: this product helps to thoroughly clean your skin before or after shaving it by removing any dirt and dead skin. Facial scrub is actually a very important item that will even help to renew and revitalize your skin.