DEFINITION OF ELECTRONIC COMMERCE: ''E-commerce is commerce accelerated and enhanced by Information Technology (IT), in…
Detailed Definition of E-commerce Scholarship
Define E-commerce In detail – Give examples, Advantages, Disadvantages, Stats,.etc …and Win $1000 scholarship fees:
- Start Date:02 /10/2017
- Deadline:12/31/2017 (date has been extended)
- Website: www.yosaki.com/scholarship/
- Topic: Detailed Definition of E-commerce
- Number of Words: 3000 words
- Benefit: You have a chance to win a scholarship for $1000.
|(1) Kelly Mitchell Sego
The essay deeply explains the growth of e-commerce but the author didn’t follow guidelines published here.
Please check ”Content Layout” before submitting in your essay.
NOTE: Send your work to – firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for the $1,000 scholarship, a participant must create a detailed post / article defining E-commerce. You’re allowed to read from other websites and books but we don’t encourage copy & paste (once detected, your application will be canceled). To win you have to break down your post / essay and I encourage you to use examples in each point you explain (this will make your essay unique and eligible for winning the $1000. This scholarship award can be used to cover educational expenses. Both US and international Students can apply.
- You have to be 18 years old.
- Word count should be 2500 – 3000 words (Keep it original and detailed)
- Include references (source of content)
- Ideal for students who are currently studying Marketing, Information Technology and E-commerce (but also those who are self taught about this topic can apply).
- You must be passionate about the internet and E-commerce.
- You have to be ready to do detailed research.
- Each participant must create an original post / essay.
- Open to all United States and international students.
- There is no cost to participate (100% FREE TO JOIN) – If you copy from any blog / website, we shall know. So please don’t take that risk
- Participants must email us with their correct email, names and phone number
- Participant must have a paypal address (this is the one we shall use to send you the $1000 scholarship fees as after winning)
- Scholarship funds must be used educational purposes.
- YOSAKI may offer different scholarship programs. Participants are allowed to win one scholarship per program.
EXAMPLE OF WHAT WE WANT:
Check out these posts on technology, see how they were segmented to offer the user with detailed information.
- What is Technology? Full Definition of Technology
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Modern Technology (Essay)
- What is IT (Information Technology)? Definition, Advantages & Disadvantages of IT (Essay)
[update] CONTENT LAYOUT FOR YOUR ESSAY:
All participants should follow this layout of content:
- DEFINITION OF ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
- 5 CATEGORIES OF E-COMMERCE
- 15 ADVANTAGES OF E-COMMERCE
- 6 DISADVANTAGES OF E-COMMERCE
- SOCIAL IMPACT OF E-COMMERCE
- WHAT FORCES ARE FUELING E-COMMERCE?
- RELEVANCE OF INTERNET TO E-COMMERCE
- 7 TOOLS YOU NEED TO START AN ONLINE STORE
- EFFECT OF SOCIAL MEDIA ON E-COMMERCE
- IMPORTANCE OF E-COMMERCE IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
- HOW TO SET UP AN E-COMMERCE STORE?
- E-COMMERCE SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- HOW TO GENERATE E-COMMERCE SALES?
- BEST E-COMMERCE PLATFORMS AND SHOPPING CART SOFTWARE
- HOW TO BUILD AN E-COMMERCE BRAND?
- OPTIMIZING YOUR E-COMMERCE WEBSITE FOR MOBILE DEVICES
- HOW TO REDUCE OBJECTIONS ON YOUR PRODUCT PAGES
- 2016 E-COMMERCE STATISTICS
- HOW TO BOOST E-COMMERCE SALES?
- HOW TO BECOME AS SUCCESSFUL AS SHOPIFY?
We shall post names of all applicants and their work here, the winner of this contest will be listed here.
Send your work to: email@example.com
Yosaki is a source for trusted information on Tech education, WordPress tutorials, E-eCommerce education and Product reviews. ( Example of of reviews we do include Best electric shavers, Best Self Propelled Lawn Mowers, Best Treadmills, Best Hair Clippers, Best Body Groomers, Best Norelco Shavers, Best Air Purifiers, Best Water Filter Systems, Best Lawn Mowers.……and so much more)