The Sunny Health & Fitness is new awesome treadmill that will enable you achieve a…
Treadmill Reviews 2017
Sole F85 Treadmill Review – Best Sole Fitness Treadmill
The Sole-F85 is an awesome fitness-machine that considered by many people to be one of the best commercial-grade folding-treadmill on the market today. In fact, this treadmill is equipped with a powerful 4.0HP continuous-duty drive-motor which offers the user with an effective workout-routine. On the other hand, this treadmill is incorporated with a large deck which provides the runner with ample walking and running space while the integrated 2.75-inch rollers make the treadbelt feel very smooth and comfortable while having a workout over it. Additionally, this treadmill even features Quickspeed and Quickincline buttons which enable you to increase on your workout speed and incline easily without any interruptions and this treadmill was even designed to handle a maximum user-weight of 400-lbs. on top of that, the Sole F85 Treadmill features a 10.1-inch TFT LCD-display with a massage-board in order to provide the user with clear instructions and feedback as he/she workout.
- What Is The Best Treadmill – Detailed Review
- Xterra Fitness TR6.6 Treadmill Review – Best Commercial Treadmill
- Exerpeutic Tf1000 Walk To Fitness Electric Treadmill Review – Best Treadmill for Walkers
- Horizon Fitness T101-04 Treadmill Review
- Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill Review – Best Treadmill For Home Use
What We Like:
- Bluetooth-Technology: the Sole-F85 Treadmill allows users to transfer workout-data via Bluetooth from either any other Sole fitness-equipment or smart device. in fact, with this Bluetooth-technology you can easily download and track workout-info while using the Sole-app for free or you can have your fitness-data transferred to any of these fitness-apps which include; Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun or Apple-Health.
- A Folding-Deck Design with an Easy-Assist: the Sole-F85 Treadmill features one of the best foldable-designs on the market. In fact, this foldable-design features a patented an all-gear rack and pinion system coupled with a Safety-Lock Deck design that helps to lock the deck into place when the treadmill is in an upright-position. Additionally, the F80-treadmill even features an Easy-Assist Folding-Deck Design which allows you to release the deck easily whereby you just have to step-back and the deck will unfold itself effortlessly as you watch.
- Convenient Quick-Controls: the Sole-F85 Treadmill features quick speed/incline buttons along the sides of the LCD-display and this makes it extremely convenient and easy to control or maintain your workout. In fact, all users would love having the freedom to increase on their speed and incline quickly while having a workout on a treadmill.
- A Cushion-Flex Deck: this treadmill is also equipped with a Cushion-Flex whisper deck which provides users with a more comfortable and quiet workout while reducing on body-impact of up to 40-percent. This implies that you will be able to work out for longer and comfortably in order to reach your fitness-goals while using the Sole-F85 Treadmill.
- A Precision-Welded Frame: the Sole-F85 treadmill features an accurately and precisely welded frame which very strong and durable when compared frames of other treadmill-brands. In fact, such a strong frame is capable of handling multiple-users with various weights and heights so that they can all get an effective workout at all times.
- A Large-Commercial Display-Screen: The Sole-F85 is equipped with a user-friendly, vibrant, 10.1-inch TFT LCD-display that provides the user with clear instructions and feedback while having a workout. The workout-information that is displayed on this monitor include; Speed, Time, Incline, Distance-Traveled, Calories-burned, Pace and Heart-rate Pulse.
- A Message-Board: this treadmill features an integrated message-board that sends scrolling-messages to the user in order to guide him/her through all of the details of each workout. In fact, you will just have to push the user-profile button and then the message-board will walk you through the rest. Additionally, this message-board will even recap your entire workout after finishing your training in order to help you monitor your fitness-progress.
- A High-Torque 4.0CHP Drive-Motor: the Sole-F85 treadmill comes equipped the heaviest-duty 4.0chp motor with all-steel and zinc-coated balanced flywheels in order to ensure a vibration-free and secure running/walking surface. In fact, flywheels cause the drive-motor to run cooler with less amp-draw while ensuring extended life of this motor. On the other hand, SOLE uses much-heavier flywheels than its competitors and this actually ensures a fluid-motion when having a workout over this treadmill.
- 75-inch rollers: this treadmill is integrated with large 2.75-inch rollers with a sealed-bearing design and copper-ground wires in order to help each roller reduce on static-energy. In fact, larger-rollers facilitate for a larger contact-surface against the belt and even ensure extended belt-life. All in all, these rollers will facilitate for smoother, quiet and static-free motion that will enable you to achieve a more efficient and effective workout at all times.
- 2-ply belts: the Sole F85 Treadmill is also integrated with double-woven 2-ply belts with 4-layers on top so as to ensure a very comfortable walking/running experience. In fact, there are 2 rubber-layers over the middle PVC-layer with a nylon-backing which rolls over the deck and rollers. This rubber-layer actually provides the durability while the PVC-material stops the belt from over-stretching and then the nylon-material offers a smooth, static-free surface that glide easily over the treadmill’s deck and rollers.
- Great Incline-range: The track of this treadmill is equipped with over 30 levels-of-incline which can be easily adjusted using the Quickincline-buttons positioned at the console. In fact, this treadmill can be inclined to up to 15-percent in order to help users focus on different muscles in the lower-body sections while burning out extra calories in very short period of time.
- Audio-capabilities: this Sole-F85 treadmill is actually compatible with iPods and other MP3-players because it’s integrated with a headphone-jack, speakers and on-screen controls in order to enable the user tune and listen to his/her favorite music when having a workout.
- A Safety-Lanyard feature: with this feature, the user can use an automatic cord-system to stop the treadmill immediately in case his/she slips while having a workout. Additionally, the treadmill is also equipped with a stop-button which helps to stop the treadbelt instantly if anything goes wrong when having a workout.
What We Don’t Like:
- Limited workout-programs: this treadmill features about 10 workout-programs and these are actually less compared to workout-programs found most advanced treadmill on the market. In fact, with such fewer programs the user may find it hard to meet his/her specific fitness-goals due to the limitations in his/her workouts.
- It’s bulky: the Sole-F85 Treadmill is a bit huge or bulky whereby even if you fold it up it won’t save-up a lot of room-space and this is not good especially for people living in homes with limited space.
The Sole F85 Treadmill happens to be one of the advanced treadmills in the lineup because it’s equipped with stronger 4.0CHP drive-motor, a large-deck with 2.75-inch rollers, heart-rate monitoring-system, a vibrant 10.1-inch TFT LCD-display and a strong frame that is capable of supporting a maximum user-weight of 400lbs. However, this treadmill is abit bulky and it’s also abit more expensive especially for people in need of an affordable home-use treadmill.