The Insta-Bed Raised Air Mattress is a new bedroom appliance that will ensure that you…
Best Mattress Reviews
Soundasleep Dream Series Air Mattress With Comfortcoil Technology Review
You may actually need a very comfortable and durable bed at almost any time. In fact, if an overnight guest is coming, then pulling out an air-mattress for set-up can be an ideal option and the fact is that air-mattresses can be used almost anywhere ranging from camping-trips, dorm-rooms and to hotel-rooms in order to facilitate for convenient sleeping. So, the SoundAsleep Dream Series is a new Air-Mattress equipped with ComfortCoil Technology coupled with several amazing features so that the user can always enjoy the most comfortable sleeping experience.
This air-mattress also features a large surface which is supported by 40-coils in order to create a flat-surface that maintains the shape and firmness throughout the entire night with minimal air-loss. Additionally, this air-mattress features a soft and waterproof top that makes it perfect for use even in harsh conditions or with kids. Lastly, inflating and deflating this air-mattress is very quick and easy while using an internal pump.
- This air-mattress features a large surface which is supported by 40-coils hence creating a flat surface while maintaining the mattress shape and firmness for the whole night with minimal air-loss.
- The SoundAsleep Dream Series Air-Mattress has a soft and waterproof top and this actually makes this mattress a perfect bedroom item for kids. Additionally, this mattress also features multiple layers of puncture-proof material which helps to prevent any tears and holes.
- This air-mattress can easily be inflated and deflated using an internal pump. In fact, the pump is very simple to use because this mattress comes with straightforward instructions on how to it set-up or take it down.
- It also features a sure grip bottom which helps to keep the bed in place so as to minimize any slipping around bed-floor while sleeping. Additionally, the top of this air-mattress is flocked-top and this also helps to keep the bedding in place throughout the night.
- The double-height of this mattress actually creates a feel of getting in or out of a traditional box-spring mattress and this actually implies that this air-mattress is very comfortable.
- Lastly, the SoundAsleep Dream Series Air-Mattress ensures minimal air-loss and sagging yet its capable of holding up to 500-pounds. On top of that, this mattress can even adjust to a desired firmness level in order to fulfill your sleeping needs.
- This air-mattress will actually produce some noise during the inflation and deflation process. But this may not be a great issue for people used to air-mattresses.
- Because this mattress is made of PVC, some people may experience a cold sleeping surface especially those living in cold regions.
- The dimpling on the top of the mattress will actually make some people to feel uncomfortable when sleeping.
- Lastly, this air-mattress only works best with deep-fitted, non-standard sheets and this actually implies that it will not work well for people having standard bed-sheets.
- Lightspeed Outdoors 2-Person Pvc-Free Air Bed Review
- Simplysleeper Ss-89q Premium Ultra Tough Raised Inflatable Mattress Review
- ComfortCoil Technology: This SoundAsleep Dream Series Air-Mattress comes equipped with ComfortCoil Technology which features over 40 top-air coils that provide extra comfort to both single sleepers and couples. In fact, this ComfortCoil technology makes the SoundAsleep Dream Series the most advanced air-mattress on the market today.
- Waterproof flocked-top: the SoundAsleep Dream Series air-mattress also features an extra thick and durable waterproof, flocked-top which ensures extra comfort with its soft-touch feel when sleeping during the night.
- Multi-layer 15-guage, puncture-resistant material: This air-mattress is made of a puncture resistant material which is designed to ensure extra durability against normal wear in a household environment and can even allow weights of up to 500 lbs hence making it a perfect choice for people with different weights. On top of that, this durable material also helps the air-mattress to maintain its shape and firmness while minimizing air-loss and sagging throughout the night when sleeping.
- A patented EZ pump: this pump facilitates for quick, one-click inflation and deflation. In fact, this mattress inflates in less than 4 minutes with a powerful, integrated primary pump enabling effortless inflation. The patented motor is designed to be 20% quieter during inflation than other competing products. Additionally, the 4-minute deflation function ensures that all air is removed from the bed quickly for easy compact-folding and storage.
- Integrated cord storage: the SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress features an in-built cord-storage which actually enables the user to keep-away the power-cord neatly and tidy until ready for usage. This also makes the mattress safe to use even with kids because they won’t be able to access the power-cord.
- Patented Sure-Grip technology: the air-mattress is also designed with a SureGrip bottom which actually helps to prevent this mattress from any unwanted sliding during usage and it even provides suction-grip with hard and flat-floor surfaces that are more prone to mattress movements when sleeping.
- An included carry-bag: this SoundAsleep Dream Series air-mattress comes along with a storage and travel-bag which is made out of durable nylon. This nylon-bag is actually perfect for in-home storage when the mattress is not under usage and it’s also a great for travel or ensures easy transportation.
- size and height: the SoundAsleep Dream Series Air-Mattress is actually a queen-size mattress with dimensions of 78-inch x 58-inch x 19-inch when fully inflated and it also features a raised double-height construction which facilitates for heights of about 19-inches hence providing the user with optimum comfort just like any traditional mattress. This actually makes the SoundAsleep Dream Series Air-Mattress perfect for use on flat-beds or spring-beds without experiencing any issues when sleeping.
- A 1-year guarantee-period: SoundAsleep also provides the customer with a friendly 1-year guarantee and this means that the user can return this mattress for refund in case something unusual happens to it when under usage. However, human caused accidents like piercing or burning the mattress will not be covered under this customer friendly 1-year guarantee.
The SoundAsleep Dream Series is an air-mattress with ComfortCoil Technology and this actually makes it one of the most advanced air-mattresses on the market. In fact, this is a queen-sized mattress that can be inflated in less than 4-minutes while using its powerful, integrated primary pump that facilitates for quick, easy and effortless inflation. In fact, this pump uses a patented motor system which is designed to perform 20-percent quieter during inflation and deflation compared to other competing air-mattresses on the market. On top of that, this pump even helps to eliminate sagging and loss of air-pressure after inflating the mattress compared to other air-mattresses.
On the other hand, this air-mattress is equipped with ComfortCoil Technology which uses 40 top-coils in order to provide the user with extra comfort while sleeping and this air-mattress is even engineered to find optimum firmness-level for an individual user when sleeping. likewise, this air-mattress also features a puncture-resistant material which ensures extra durability against normal wear in household environment and even allows for weights of up-to 500lbs thus making this mattress perfect for both small and heavy weight people. this mattress also comes with an easy to read instruction-guide and carry bag so that the user can easily set it up or break it down for storage or when traveling. Lastly, this air-mattress is provided with a customer friendly 1-year guarantee form the time of purchase and this actually a good addition.
Who does it benefit?
- This mattress benefits both single-sleepers and couples: the SoundAsleep Dream Series is a queen-sized air mattress equipped with ComfortCoil Technology which features 40 individual air-coils in order to generate a flat surface that is perfect for single-sleepers and coupled.
- It works perfectly for heavy-weight people: the SoundAsleep Dream Series Air-Mattress is made of a puncture-resistant material which ensures optimum durability against normal wear and even allows the mattress to accommodate weights of up to 500-lbs hence making it an ideal item for both small and heavy-weight individuals.
What Else Do You Need?
- Pinzon Basics Overfilled Ultra-Soft, Micro-plush Queen Mattress-Pad: this pad is actually fitted onto the mattress so that the user can achieve optimum comfort when sleeping on it. In fact, this mattress-pad is also capable of stretching so that it properly fit onto your queen and king size mattress
- Only™ Car Mobile Cushion Air-Bed: this is actually a bedroom inflation travel thicker-mattress that can be used within your car in order to achieve a comfort sleeping experience even though you’re not at your home. So, if you’re always travelling then this car air-bed will help to solve your sleeping needs.