The Troy-Bilt TB370 is a nice-looking, 163cc, 21-inch, In-step RWD self-propelled lawn-mower that has been…
Troy-Bilt TB330 163cc 21-inch 3-in-1 Rear Wheel Drive Self-Propelled Lawnmower Review
The Troy-Bilt TB330 is a rear wheel-drive, self-propelled lawn-mower that is powered by a strong 163cc OHV-725ex Briggs & Stratton engine coupled with ReadyStart technology in order to ensure easy starting of the engine. In fact, this lawn-mower is even equipped with a single lever variable-speed-drive control that features 4 top speed-settings in order to provide the user with customized control when mowing while the 21-inch TriAction complete-cutting-system with specially designed blades facilitates for finer mulching and the rake-bumper helps to lift grass in order to ensure easy trimming. On the other hand, this lawn-mower is equipped with a 1.09-quart fuel tank that helps to keep it running for a long period of time while the 1.9 standard bushel capacity grass-bag takes long to get full hence reducing on the time you could have spent emptying the lawn-mower mid-mow. Additionally, this lawn-mower features 8-inch front and rear wheels that ensure quick and easy maneuverability in any uneven terrain.
What We Like:
- TriAction® Cutting System: the Troy-Bilt TB330 lawn-mower is equipped with a 21-inch, TriAction complete-cutting-system that facilitates for a clean and even cut/trim in just one pass. In fact, with such a cutting-system you will be able to achieve a finer mulch and in just a short period of time thus making this lawn-mower very efficient and effective to use in home compounds or even commercially.
- A variable speed drive-control: this lawn-mower is also equipped with a single lever variable-speed-drive control that offers 4 top-speed settings in order to provide the user with customized-control while mulching. In fact, with this speed-drive-control you will be able to choose a pace at which your lawn-mower should move while mulching thus making the whole process user-friendly.
- Deck height adjustment: The Troy-Bilt TB330 features a single-lever, deck-height adjustment that allows for over 6 different grass-height cutting-settings from 1.25-inches to 3.75-inches. So, with such a height-cutting-system you will be able to meet all the desired length requirements while trimming grass within your compound or back-yard.
- A ReadyStart Choke-System: this lawn-mower features a ReadyStart system which is actually a mechanism that automatically senses engine-temperature and then adjusts the air/fuel mixture to suit available conditions perfectly. In fact, to start this lawn-mower you will just have to pull the integrated cord once for power and then the ReadyStart-system will do the rest for you.
- 9 bushel grass-catcher: the Troy-Bilt TB330 is equipped with a 1.9 standard-bushel capacity grass-bag that takes some good time before getting filled with cut grass and this means that you won’t have to waste a lot of time emptying this grass-bag TB330 mid-mow.
- 8-inch front and rear wheels: The TB330 lawn-mower is also integrated with 8-inch front-wheels and 8-inch rear-wheels in order to facilitate for quick and easy maneuverability in rough and uneven terrains while mulching.
- A self-propelled RWD lawn-mower: The Troy-Bilt TB330 is actually a self-propelled, Rear-Wheel-Drive lawn mower and this means that you won’t have apply any pushing-pressure for it to move while mulching thus saving you a lot of energy during the whole mulching-process.
- A 163cc, Briggs & Stratton® engine: The TB330 lawn-mower is also powered by a powerful, 163cc OHV-725ex Briggs & Stratton engine coupled with ReadyStart-technology in order to facilitate for easy start-up. In fact, this engine is powerful enough to operate without stopping until you finish mulching your compound or back-yard thus making this lawn-mower very efficient and effective for home-use and commercial-use.
- A rake bumper: the Troy-Bilt TB330 features a great rake-bumper that helps to lift grass upright in order to facilitate for quick and easy mulching without leaving any patches behind. Additionally, this rake-bumper can even help protect the users feet from the blades while mulching hence making this lawn-mower very safe to use when at home.
- A symmetrical deck: this lawn-mower is designed with a symmetrical-deck that facilitates for superior grass-flow while eliminating clumping or patches within the area being mulched thus facilitating for an even and fine mulching at all times. Additionally, this symmetrical-deck covers a wide surface-area and this implies that you will take less time while mulching but this may also depend on the speed at which the lawn-mower is moving and the surface-area being mulched.
- A deck-wash: The TB330 is integrated with deck-wash that helps to clean-up the any spilled grass and dirt over the deck especially after mulching. In fact, this integrated deck-wash helps you save a lot of time that you might have spent cleaning-up the deck thus making this lawn very convenient to use.
- A 3-in-1 design: this lawn-mower actually features a 3-in-1 design whereby it can be used for Side-discharge, mulching or rear-bagging but depending on what you prefer using it for. This actually makes the Troy-Bilt TB330 a very versatile lawn-mower since it can be used to accomplish several garden tasks hence making it for home-use.
- A 1.09-quart fuel-tank: lastly, the Troy-Bilt TB330 lawn-mower is integrated with a 1.09-quart fuel tank and this is actually big enough to keep the lawn-mower operating for some good time before making a refill. In fact, if your compound or back-yard is not very big then this lawn may finish mulching it with just one fuel-tank.
What We Don’t Like:
- It lacks wheel ball-bearings: this lawn mower actually lacks ball-bearings within its wheels and this actually implies that these wheels may not move very smoothly like the ones equipped with a ball-bearing system.
- Poor build quality: the Troy-Bilt TB330 lawn-mower is not built to last for very long because it features a various plastic parts which are not very durable and even many people were complaining about its poor build-quality.
The Troy-Bilt TB330 is an amazing rear-wheel-drive, self-propelled lawn-mower that is also equipped with a single-lever, variable-speed-control that offers 4 top-speed settings in order to provide the user with customized control while mulching. In fact, this lawn-mower features a 21″ TriAction cutting system that facilitates for precise and fine mulching while the integrated premium deck-wash helps to clean-up any stuck dirt and grass-cuts over the deck. On the other hand, this lawn-mower is equipped with a powerful 163cc Briggs & Stratton engine that is capable of running consistently and smoothly when mulching while the integrated 8-inch front and rear wheels enable the lawn-mower to pass through the roughest terrains. On the other hand, this lawn-mower features an adjustable ergonomic handle that enables the user to achieve the desired handle-height while mulching.