Ultimate Beard Growers Kit Review – A Beard Farmer Product
CAN THIS KIT HELP ME GROW A BEARD IF I CAN’T?
YES, if you’re 25years of age and you don’t see a beard on your face, chances are high that you have vellus hair –This is short, thin, slightly colored and barely seen thin hair on your facial / body skin – it develops during and after puberty and by the time a man is 25 years of age – vellus hair is fully grown but not easily noticeable.
Now; this Ultimate Beard Growers Kit has a Growther Vitamins bottle which contains 90 tablets. These tablets contain all sorts of multivitamins which stimulate androgen hormones – after stimulation, the vellus hair turns into terminal hair which later on develops into a full beard..
Vellus hair grows in small patches and its length is irregular. But experts say that these irregularities are mainly controlled by genetics and sometimes they persist throughout life – that is why some men have patchy beards, while others have very thin & short beards yet others have fully grown thick beards.
# KIT BREAK DOWN – WHAT IS INCLUDED AND ITS IMPORTANCE?
If you have been struggling with a patchy / very short beard – this is the right product for you. It contains all top of the range products that enhance beard growth. Since the kit contains more than just 1 product, I will breakdown the functionality of each product and how relevant it can be to you.
# BEARD GROWTH OIL X:
This oil helps your beard grow longer and thick. It creates a moist condition which supports facial hair growth and it is 100% natural.
Apply it after washing your beard with a good beard shampoo, remove excess water from your beard with a dry towel and put a few drops of this oil in your hands and rub it through your beard. Leave the Growther XT oil in your beard for a few minutes (10 -15) and wash it off with cold water. The oil will leave your short / patchy beard moisturized thus creating a condition which enhances hair growth.
RESULTS!!!! – I know you want faster results; this can only be achieved if you apply the oil daily (probably every morning before taking a full shower) – You will notice changes during the 1st week of usage.
- IMPORTANCE:- Moisturizes your beard thus enhancing growth, Fills patchy beards, Enhances full beard growth, Softens stiff beards and it also makes facial skin surface fresh, Prevents / stops itching, Makes fine / light beards grow thicker
- INGREDIENTS:- Carrier oil, Sage, Grapefruit, Peppermint, Aloe, Avocado, Castor, Flowers of Sulfur, Ylang Ylang, Thyme, Geranium, Cypress, Rosemary, Cederwood, and Lavender
# GROWTHER BEARD VITAMINS:
Since the Growther Oil XT is put on the surface of the skin to enhance hair growth from outside – Growther beard vitamins support facial growth from the inside thus giving you long lasting results.
You should take them as supplements for beard growth – they are rich in nutrients and very safe. 1 bottle of Growther vitamins contains 90 tablets; so 1 bottle is enough to get you good results.
These are multivitamins for men who want to grow longer beards. You should take 1 tablet 3 times in a day with food. But also make sure you have applied the Growther Oil XT in the beard so that you work on your beard both on the outside and inside.
- CAUTION:- Please, much as you want faster results, don’t exceed recommended dose. Also this product contains Betaine hydrochloride which shouldn’t be taken by people with peptic ulcers. In case of an accidental overdose, call a doctor.
- IMPORTANCE:- Stimulates vellus hair (meaning if you don’t have facial hair, it will stimulate vellus hair thus lead to facial hair growth)
- INGREDIENTS:- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Manganese, Hair Blend: Choline Bitartrate, Betaine Hydrochloride, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Inositol, PABA, RNA, Rutin.
# BEARD GROWTHER SHAMPOO:
Use this all natural beard shampoo to wash and keep your growing / fully grown beard clean and moist all the time. It is not soapy and it won’t strip your beard. It has natural additives / ingredients which fight hair loss – so it protects your beard as it grows.
- APPLICATION DIRECTIONS:- Start by wetting your face and neck with warm water (this will open up skin pores to enable oil reach roots of vellus hair). Put small amounts of Growther shampoo in your hands and message the shampoo into your beard. You can as well combine it with Growther balm to get better results.
- IMPORTANCE:- Cleans beard without stripping it, Saves your beard from hash conditions, Moisturizes beard, Makes your beard smell nice, Smoothens your beard
- INGREDIENTS:- Purified Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Aloe Vera Gel, Argan Oil, Avacado Oil, Coconut Oil, Natural Scent, Ammonium Xylene Sulfonate, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Lauramide DEA, Lauryl Glucoside
# BEARD BALM:
This product works as a beard balm and Growther. It is 100% natural and it has no bad smell like most beard balms on the market. It has natural ingredients like (Aloe, Flowers of Sul, Lavender, Ylang Ylang) which support beard growth. It can be used to moisturize a growing beard. It is not too oily and not too waxy – so every man will find it ideal for their facial hair.
- IMPORTANCE:- Beard hair growth stimulant (It enhances small hair to grow into a full beard), Beard Conditioner (keeps your beard soft and moist), Can be used as a softening aid.
- INGREDIENTS: Shea, Aloe, Avocado, Flowers of Sulfur, Bees wax, Ylang Ylang, Thyme, Geranium, Cypress, Sage, Grapefruit, Peppermint, Rosemary, Lavender and Cederwood
WHO NEEDS THIS KIT?
Men with no beards, short and thin beards and those who want to grow long full beards need this kit. Growing a beard has become fashionable so don’t miss out on this trend. Men with beards command respect in society and a well groomed beard can win you lots of ladies.
TYPES OF BEARD GROWTH PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET
The market is flooded with lots of beard products. Some work but most of them are scams. Some of the products that work include:
Vitabeard (this one is a vitamin – it works as a stimulant), Beardlizer (it also works like Vitabeard), Beard Grow XL ( the most rated beard vitamin on Amazon – it costs more than Vitabeard & Beardlilizer but it delivers the best results in a short period of time), Beard Growth Spray (at first this product was selling like crazy but suddenly things slowed down and its Amazon ratings changed – I’m sure it works but not everyone recommends it), Maxx Beard Spray (this is a facial hair spray competing with Beard Growth Spray – apparently, it is doing well and I highly recommend it to all readers of this post. Majority of men who have used Maxx Beard give it 5 stars and that is enough to convince me that it works)
The advantage with Ultimate Beard Growers Kit is that you get all the mentioned products except a ”beard spray” in one package – so you save lots of cash yet at the same time you get the best results.
MAINTAINING YOUR BEARD ONCE IT IS FULLY GROWN
Once your beard starts growing, the next thing you have to do is to maintain it so that it looks neat & healthy. Opt for products with natural ingredients because they fertilize your beard more, keep it moist and clean without stripping it.
There are essential products that you must consider and these include:
Beard oil, Beard Balm and Beard Shampoo – These are must have Items
Always apply beard oil to your beard before showering. Leave it in your beard for at least 10 – 15 minutes before taking a shower, this will ensure the oil penetrates the follicles. Wash it out with Luke warm water (not hot water because hot water will extract the oil and its ingredients).
When washing your beard, don’t use plain water (it does not add anything to your beard) – use a natural beard shampoo & balm to clean your beard. The shampoo will remove chemical build-up / dandruff from your beard.
Always clean your beard to prevent chemical build-up. Your skin produces chemicals when it sweats and they get in contact with the beard oil – so if you don’t wash it, they build up and the beard will start itching you.
*TRIMMING & COMBING:- It does not matter whether you want to grow out your beard fully or not. It has to be well groomed so that it looks neat. Have a look at the guy featured in the picture below – do you see how groomed his beard is. It has a nice shape and the mustache is well taken care of.
You can buy a beard shaper, pair of scissors and a safety razor to shape your beard.
*COMBING A BEARD:- When a beard grows out – it will have no shape because hair follicles don’t grow with the same length. Some will be short while others will be long. So after trimming and shaping your beard – comb it out so that it looks neat (not messy).