10 Best Blenders 2019
You can make juice using either a blender or a juicer machine. However, blenders are quite cheaper than juicers though some top brands might cost more than $100. You can make all kinds of juices with a premium blender and I have made it very simple for you to find one; by ranking some of the top 10 best blenders on the market.
On this list you will find both cheap and expensive models, so it is your choice to opt for what fits your needs and wallet. I base on customer ratings to rank these items; in this way I avoid giving you wrong suggestions.
Blenders differ in type & design, some are counter top (free standing) blenders, hand held blender and
Personal Size Blender. Manual / hand held blenders perform in a very different way from counter-top models. If you’re the kind of person who wants to get involved in the juice making process, I suggest you opt for hand held blenders (they’re fan to use). But if you don’t want to waste too much time, a counter top model will do the magic for you.
5 BEST BLENDERS 2019:
- Margaritaville Key West Frozen Concoction Maker – Check Price on Amazon ***** This is a Frozen concoction maker – It automatically mixes the right proportion of ice with the ingredients in the jar. (36-ounce pitcher) – Use manual settings to customize drinks…..
- Vitamix 7500 Blender with Low Profile Jar, 2.2 HP Motor – Check Price on Amazon****Features a Commercial-grade 2-peak horsepower motor – 64-ounce container
- Cuisinart CSB-75BC Smart Stick 2-Speed Immersion Hand Blender – Check Price on Amazon****Stick designed blender can reach into all types of pots, pitcher and bowls. (Choose from 2 speeds – low / high) – Operate it with one hand…..
- Ninja Master Prep (QB900B) – Check Price on Amazon****Uses Quad blade technology and a unique processing power which offers uniform cutting and ice crushing action. (Features a large pitcher – 48 ounce)
- Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro 900 Series Blender/Mixer System – Check Price on Amazon****15 piece set with a 900 watt motor – Very easy to use ”simply push and twist ” and get what you need.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING A BLENDER FOR YOUR HOME:-
The first thing that will come into your brain when deciding on which blender to buy is ”FEATURES”- but much as features play a big role in the performance and efficiency of blender; you have to consider other factors such as design and capacity of the blender. Top contenders you should check out on this list include; KitchenAid KSB5010CA Torrent Magnetic Drive Blender, Vitamix Standard Blender, Margaritaville Key West Frozen Concoction Maker, Conair Cuisinart Smart Stick CSB-75BC 200 Watt 2 Speed Hand Blender, Ninja Master Prep (QB900B) and Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro 900 Series Blender/Mixer System. Those top 5 selected models have been fully tested by different people and they have a very good rating. Now lets go through some basics on what to look for.
- PERFORMANCE:- Majority of top rated blenders can take on any kind of food / fruit – they’re are equipped with multiple blades which smash and squeeze any hard to grind food. When buying a blender – look for a model with a powerful motor and several speed options to allow you customize its performance. Soft foods can be worked on with a slow speed, yet hard foods might require you to adjust the speed of the blender. High quality models like KitchenAid KSB5010CA – feature a magnetic drive motor which blends more with less work. This is the kind of blender which combines high power, low effort and style. Another great model is ”Margaritaville Key West Frozen Concoction Maker” this one makes thick concoction juice which is very nutritious.
- PEAK UP SPEED:- The peak up speed of that blender’s motor should be standard, you don’t have to wait for long for it to start doing its job. However, models with high peak up speed come at a huge price. Examples of models with high peak up time include; KitchenAid KSB5010CA (1.8 peak HP motor) and Vitamix Standard Blender (2-peak horsepower motor).
- CAPACITY:- Traditional models use BPA-free containers. These containers sit on blades which smash food / fruits put in the container. The capacity of that container will determine the total out put of that blender in each and every single use. So, if you have a large family, opt for a model with a large capacity container – this will save you from repeating the blending process so many times. A good example of a model with a good capacity is; Ninja Professional Blender NJ600 (it has 72-ounces), another contender in terms of capacity is KitchenAid KSB5010CA (it has 60 ounces)
- FEATURES:- We have already seen that what makes a blender effective is its features. However, you have to read and understand the use of each feature (mentioned) other wise you might end up paying for what you don’t need. Of recent new models with high end features have popped up on the market. A good example is KitchenAid KSB5010CA Torrent Magnetic Drive Blender – this model has a very good peak up time (1.8) and it features a revolutionary Magnetic Drive Technology & MagnaLock System which locks the jar in place when the blending process is going on. This upgraded version will enable you do more with less effort. It is the kind of blender I would recommend to any busy mom/dad. Other essential features you should look out for include; speed level setting, size of feed tunnel (it has to be wide enough to allow easy addition of ingredients), blending system (it should have sharp and strong blades to blend together anything on time), BPA-free pitcher / container (so that your ingredients don’t get contaminated), Quiet, Motor Speed, and great Peak up time.
REVIEW OF 10 BEST BLENDERS – 2019
1. Margaritaville Key West Frozen Concoction Maker *** best blender for the money
In position 1, we have Margaritaville Key West Frozen Concoction Maker. It is a classic blender, one you would buy for someone as a gift.
CAPACITY:- This frozen concoction (a mixture of various ingredients) maker shaves ice and blends up to 36 ounces in just minutes. In terms of capacity, Vitamix Stardard blender seems to blend more (64 ounces) than Margaritaville Key West. However, Margaritaville automatically mixes the right amount of ice with ingredients in the blender which Vitamix Stardard blender can’t do. If you use Vitamix, you have to manually put ice cubes in the container where all ingredients go. According to its design, it has to be a counter-top blender just like Vitamix (featured in position 2)
USER FRIENDLY:- At a glance it might look like a complicated appliance to use, however, everything has been made simple; in that at an 8 year old child can manage to use this blender. At the button, it features various control knobs which you can use to set and customize the functionality of the blender. You can as well choose as many glasses of juice you want to make and the blender will automatically determine how much ice it should crash to fulfill that capacity. Its stable footprint gives it a stable grip on the counter – top so you should not worry about that.
CAUTION:- After preparing your ingredients, put them in the container / jar but make sure the jar is not full. After switching on the power, you will see flashing light (indicating that the unit is on). Please don’t touch the blades when the blender is switched on.
Margaritaville Key West is voted as the best frozen concoction maker. You can make the thickest , cold and tasty juice using this advanced blender. All you have to do is to put enough ice cubes in the ice chamber, prepare your ingredients / fruits and put them in the 34 ounce jar and then switch on the blender. It will shave the ice in the ice chamber and automatically blend it within your favorite juice / ingredient. One thing I love about this blender is the fact that it makes ready to drink cold juice, you don’t have to wait for your juice to get cold in the refrigerator.
MARKET RESPONSE:- At first many people were skeptical of buying this blender because of its original price ,. But after slashing it down the price on Amazon, many have ordered Margaritaville, if you’re still skeptical about its performance, I suggest you read through customer reviews on Amazon. I’m sure the positive information customers share on this model will make you order for one. It is a great gift to your family.
- Shaves Ice
- 36-ounce durable glass blending jar
- Automatically knows the right portion of ice for your ingredients hence offer you with the best results.
- Features 1, 2, or 3 drink selector so you can make the exact number of drinks you want.
- Uses manual settings to customize drinks
- Stainless steel housing which makes it a durable appliance
RELATED:- How To Maintain Your Blender
2. Vitamix Standard Blender
In position 2, we have Vitamix Standard Blender; it is a very easy to use appliance with all essential settings to help you have the best juice. Vitamix is classified as a counter-top blender, so if that is what you’re looking for, I have got you covered. However, this model does not come cheap, but it is worth your dime. It has a commercial grade 2 peak horsepower motor which enables it to grind and squeeze juice out of any fruit.
CAPACITY:- Vitamix has a 64-ounce BPA-free container which can accommodate lots of fruits or ingredients. Judging from the size of its container; Vitamix can serve a standard family of about 5-7 people. Its foot print is quite small (8.8 x 7 x 20 inches), so it can fit on a small kitchen counter-top very well. In addition to its capacity, this model has 2-part lid which allows you to add ingredients even when the machine is running, so you will have total control over the test and flavor of your juice.
CLEANING:– It is advisable to clean your blender after using it, this will guarantee you with clean and tasty juice every time you use your blender. However, what makes Vitamix very good is the ability to clean it without disassembling blades or any other component. Simply mix soap and hot water and pour it into the container, close the lid and run the machine on the highest setting for at least 30 seconds, after that switch it off and unplug it from power. Rinse out the soap using warm water and let it dry very well before storage.
ACCESSORIES:- After placing your order today, the package will include Vitamix Blender (brand new), a free tamper which you can use to process thick and frozen mixtures, recipe cookbook and an instructional DVD to guide you on how to use Vitamix.
DURABILITY & WARRANTY:- This model is a certified reconditioned machine; It comes with a 5-year full warranty which covers all parts, labor and shipping at zero cost. So, if you experience any trouble after your first purchase, please ship it back to Vitamix or Amazon and get a new replacement. The certified recondition process involves 17-point inspection to ensure that the product performs very well under all conditions. During this inspection process, components which don’t perform as expected are replaced with brand new parts (components). So buy this model with one heart.
OTHER GOOD MODELS:-
Apart from this standard model, we have other two highly rated models with a 9.6/10 customer rating and these include; (1) Vitamix 7500 Blender with Low Profile Jar, 2.2 HP Motor – This model has a short container (jar) and its width is quite big so it also has the same capacity like our standard model featured above. However, Vitamix 7500 has a vibration dampening and enhanced airflow system which makes it 40% quieter than all Vitamix models. This model also has a powerful 2.2 peak output horsepower motor which rotates blades at 240 mph hence being in position to blend even the toughest ingredients. (2) Vita-mix 1891 Blender – The difference between this model and our standard Vitamix featured in this post is color; otherwise both of them have a commercial-grade 2 peak horsepower motor and a 64-ounce BPA-free container. So if you want to upgrade or opt for a different model other than Vitamix Standard Blender, choose Vitamix 7500 Blender with Low Profile Jar, 2.2 HP Motor (but it’s quite expensive)
Vitamix Standard Blender is fast & quite. It can be used as a food processor because it has a very powerful motor and blades which can cut through any food / fruit. But if you want to use it as a food processor, choose the lower speed settings. You can as well use it to grind rice into powder / rice flour. But don’t put water in the container when grinding dry foods. It does come with an instructional DVD which shows you how you can use it effectively.
VITAMIX VS BLENDTEC
Both Vitamix and Blendtec come at almost the same price so I will not use price as a competing factor between these two Counter top Blenders. But let us look at some essential features and see who has the best performing features, may be that will draw us to a real conclusion.
- Power:- Blendtec uses 1,560 – watts and a 3 HP direct-drive motor. On the other hand Vitamix comes in at 1380 watts. This means Blendtec is more powerful than Vitamix.
- Blendtec has a programmable blending cycle and its digital touch pad control panel is very easy to use as compared to Vitamix’s knob panel. In brief, Blendtec is smarter than Vitamix.
- Blendtec’s 2 square steel blades spin at up to 29,000 rpm (rounds per minute) and it crushes ice cubes in seconds. I didn’t see how fast Vitamax’s blades move, but I’m sure 29,000 rpm is pretty high for a mere blender and that makes Blendtec very fast and strong. It will smash anything you put in its 32 ounce pitcher.
- Capacity: – In terms of capacity, Vitamix seems to take in more ingredients than Blendtec. Vitamix’s jar has 64 ounces yet Blendtec’s jar has 32 ounces. However, when it comes to the weight of the jar, Blentec’s jar is lighter than that of Vitamix.
Conclusion:- Even though I ranked Vitamix Blender as No:2 on this list, It seems Blendtec performs better than Vitamix. However, some people don’t like blenders with digital control panels because they die out very fast compared to those with knobs like Vitamix. In terms of price, Vitamix is a little bit lower.
- Cuisinart CSB-75BC Smart Stick 2-Speed Immersion Hand Blender *****Best hand blender
In the 3rd position we have Cuisinart CSB-75BC Smart Stick 2-Speed Immersion Hand Blender. This brushed chrome hand held blender looks amazing and it has been voted as the best hand blender on Amazon. Many people want to do things manually; they want to get involved in the process of making their favorite drink, so using an automated blender might not be a thing for them. Cuisinart CSB-75BC is a smart stick 2-speed immersion hand held blender. It comes in all kinds of colors; i.e. brushed Chromes, Red, Pink, Iced Blue Mint, Key Lime Pie and so much more, so everyone is catered for. Its 2 speed smart stick has both low & high speed, so you can choose from any of those two settings to complete your blending task.
SLIM STICK:- Cuisinart CSB-75BC’s blend stick is slim in size, it was designed to reach or fit into pots, pitchers and bowls of any size hence giving you more blending options. It also has an ergonomic design which makes it very easy to hold. You can easily operate it with a one-touch button. So much as it sounds manual in your ears, it’s at the same time smart, so less energy is required.
USING AN HAND BLENDER:- In most cases, this type of blender is used for mixing and stirring different types of foods / drinks such as salad dressings, sauces and powdered drink products. It is a great tool when it comes to combining dry ingredients. You can select between low / high speed when stirring / blending.
- One Touch On/Off Button ( this will enable you activate the blender on instant. You can use one touch button to determine the speed of the blender.
- Comfortable ergonomic handle which makes it easy to use this hand held blender
- Motor body housing ( features a very powerful 200-watt motor)
- Detachable Shaft (This feature makes the product travel friendly, you can easily press the button and detach the shaft and pack the blender when traveling)
- Stainless Steel Blade and Blade Guard
- Mixing Beaker
- Operates with two speed
RELATED:- How To Clean A Blender
- Ninja Master Prep (QB900B)
In position 4 we have Ninja Master Prep (QB900B), it is rated as the best selling household blender on the market. This powerful 400 watts blender comes at a pretty good price – so anyone can afford it. Judging from its 5307 customers reviews (at the moment), this product seems to be performing well compared to other blenders in its category. It has a very ordinary shape / design like that of a water jar, the base is quite small but firm. Ninja Master Prep (QB900B) uses a quad blade technology which distributes power evenly in the blender hence resulting into uniform cutting and crushing of ice.
CAPACITY:- Ninja Master Prep (QB900B) features a large 48-ounce pitcher (6 cup) which has an easy pour spout and no slip bottom. Judging from its capacity (48 ounces) this blender can be good for an average size family. It has a dimension of 11 x 12.2 x 7 inches (small foot print) so it can fit very well on a small kitchen counter top
Ninja Master Prep (QB900B) is a versatile blender; it can be used to make all sorts of drinks and foods. For example, you can use it to make healthy green smoothies (it easily cuts carrots, spinach and other related fruits). In my opinion, all you need is creativity, taste different recipes and see how it performs. But those strong blades and its 400 watt system will crush anything you put inside the jar. When it comes to ice crushing, Ninja Master Prep (QB900B) will smash, slice and crush ice just like an angry Ninja. I guess you get my point on that (it is just perfect when it comes to ice crushing).
- Pulse technology:- (this model is equipped with an interchangeable 400-watt power which switches between 16-0z chopper bowl / 48-ounce pitcher)
- Capacity – 48 oz (6 cups)
- Chopper bowl capacity is 16 oz (2 cups)
- Stacked blade technology which enables the blades to cut evenly.
- No-slip base
- Splash-guards on the pitcher which keep the blender clean
- Storage lids which keep your juice / squashed foods fresh
- All removable parts which make the blender easy to wash via the sink.
- BPA free
5. Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro 900 Series Blender/Mixer System ***Best countertop blender
Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro uses a 900-watt motor and it requires a power supply of 120V to crash anything you put in its pitcher. It is a very easy to use blender, simply push and twist and the magic will start to happen. This model uses NutriBullet Extractor blades which crash and grind fruits / food easier and faster.
UNIQUENESS:- Unlike most blenders out there on the market, NutrriBullet Pro will open those fruit seeds, crack through stems, remove tough skins and extract all hidden nutrients in fruits & food hence offer you with a very rich drink. It comes with 15-pieces / sets and these include:
- 2 Extractor Blade
- 2 Stay-fresh Resealable Lids
- 1 Pocket Nutritionist
- 1 High-torque Power Base
- 1 Colossal Cup
- 1 Handled Lip Ring
- 1 Flip-Top To-Go Lid
- 1 Short Cup
- 1 Regular Lip Ring
- 1 User Manual & Cookbook
- 1 Bonus Life Changing Recipes Book
You can use all these 15 pieces to create delicious fruit juice / smoothies. Its handy lidded cups (short/long) have an ergonomic shape so you can easily hold them.
NutriBullet Pro 900 is lightweight, easy to clean and very powerful so you can use it to crush any fruit / food. If you love cocktail juice, this is the right blender you can use. Simply wash your fruits / foods very well using warm water (to kill germs) and put them all in the pitcher (jar). Switch on the blender and it will cut through each ingredient, extract all nutrients and offer you with the most nutritious juice. The machine can blend root veggies, chia seeds, frozen fruits, flax seeds and ice cubes. Once closed properly (closes from up-side down), you will see no leaks.
- Wattage: (900 watts)
- 1 speed control
- Capacity is 4 cups only. (Ideal for single people or very small families)
- Easy to clean (dishwasher safe)
- Base dimension is 375″ Diameter x 8″ Height and weight is 3.6 lbs (not to heavy, you can carry it with you when traveling.
RELATED:- How To Clean A Dishwasher Safe Blender
HOW TO USE A BLENDER?
Before plugging that blender into power, make sure it’s clean and in good condition. Even brand new blenders can be dirty or they can have fault parts on them. So checking it thoroughly before using it is a very good idea. The second thing you have to do is to prepare your ingredients very well, if you want to make fruit juice, wash your fruits and cut them into small pieces for easy grinding. After that, pour all ingredients / fruits in the blender and close the lid tightly. Now plug it into power and switch it on. All counter top blenders have settings, choose the right settings and watch the magic happen….continue reading…..
6. Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System *** Best Personal Size Blender
In position 6 we have another Magic Bullet Nutribullet blender, but it is a 12 piece high speed blender not 15 as Pro Series 900. In terms of power, it uses 600-watts (less than 900 watts used by Pro Series 900). Judging from its features, this is supposed to be the old model of Pro Series 900 featured in position 5. However, it has also scored a very good customer rating of about 9.4/10 and it is ranked as the best personal size blender on Amazon. You can get it in different colors, i.e. Black, Grey, Red, Green, Orange and blue.
You can use Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece blender to make all sorts of drinks / foods. It uses strong, patented blades to smash through any ingredient. The 12 piece set includes the following items:
- 1 High-torque Power Base (this blender might look small but its firm on the ground)
- 1 Extractor Blade (makes sure that all nutrients & juice is extracted from your fruits / foods)
- 1 Milling Blade (grinds and mills – provides extra extraction of nutrients)
- 1 Tall Cup
- 2 Short Cups
- 1 Handled Lip Ring
- 1 Regular Lip Ring
- 2 Stay-fresh Resealable Lids
- 1 User Manual & Cookbook with all types of recipes you can make with this blender
- 1 Pocket Nutritionist
- 600 Watts
- 1 speed selector
- 3 cups
- Grinds & busts open seeds
- Dishwasher Safe
- 1 yr limited warranty
- Ninja Professional Blender (NJ600)
In position 7 we have Ninja Professional Blender (NJ600). We have already seen that Ninja makes some of the best counter top blenders, so without doubt, (NJ600) must be efficient. According to its design, I can see two sections in the pitcher, one is for ingredients and the other is for Ice. That means it will crush ice in moderate amounts and pour it in your juice automatically. This features makes Ninja Professional Blender (NJ600) a great competitor for Margaritaville Key West Frozen Concoction Maker (features in position 1). Its ultimate ice crushing system will smash solid ice cubes into powdery snow in just seconds, so your juice will be thick and cold – just ready to drink.
HEAVY DUTY BLENDING:-
Ninja Professional Blender (NJ600) is a heavy duty blender (ideal for big families). It’s upgraded motor uses 1000-watts which makes it very fast and its single serve model goes up-to 1100 watts. When it comes to capacity, NJ600’s 72-ounce pitcher can make as many juice glasses as you want. Since it is very fast, you can make juice for everyone at home including guests. It also uses Ninja 6-blade technology which ensures that blades cut evenly hence offer you with fine results. If you always want to liquefy green leafs, I think this model can do the job very well because its total crushing technology will ensure nothing is left in its original state and it will extract nutrients from any ingredient put in the jar / pitcher.
- 1000 Watt Motor Base
- Single serve option makes it easy to clean the pitcher after using the blender (Dishwasher Safe)
- 3 speeds from which you can choose from (the speed you choose should depend on the nature of ingredients you’re blending
- Pitcher capacity (72-ounces) – 9 cups
- BPA Free
- I year warranty (quite small compared to other models featured on this list)
- Blender Pitcher Lid
- Total Crushing Blades
- Oster Rapid Blend 8-Speed Blender with Glass Jar and Bonus 3-Cup Food Processor
It comes with an extra 3-cup food processor attachment. The bowl can be used for chopping and mixing vegetables, nuts, garlic and all related foods. You should always wash that food processor after using it to prevent germs and bacteria from harboring inside the bowl. The glass jar can take in up to 6 cups and it is a scratch resistant glass jar so you can easily wash it via the sick with other dishes. Another thing you have to note is that Oster’s glass jar is thermal shock tested; this means it can withstand extreme temperature changes which makes it durable and worth your money. At least you will not go back to buy a new glass jar very soon because of temperature changes. But it can brake if you throw it heavily on the ground and the 10 year limited warranty will not cover such a silly mistake / accident. The 10-year All-Metal Drive limited warranty guarantees you with lasting durability and it covers technical and performance failures.
BLADES:- Majority of blenders featured on this list feature 2 stainless steel blades which is pretty okay because 2 is better than one. But Oster 8 speed processor features crush pro 4 stainless steel blades. This means it chops food / fruits faster and better than any other blender on the market. Since these 4 blades will crush everything in the jar, the possibility of getting a very fine thick drink is very high. A blender with only 2 blades can leave some particles when they’re bigger.
POWER:- Since it an average blender, I will not compare it with top models like Vitamix or Blendtec. But its powerful 450 watt motor and 8 speed settings can enable the blades crush ice cubes into snow powder in just seconds. This powerful speed makes preparing of drinks and foods easier and faster.
I have not been suggested parts or related products throughout this all review, but I found an interesting part which you might pick interest in. It is called Oster Milkshake Blade – This type of blade can be used to make milkshake. To fix it inside the blender you will need to remove default blades which come with the blender. But you might need to follow a guide to do this better.
CLEANING:- After using your blender, clean it well and let it dry before storage. To effectively clean this blender, mix some little liquid soap with water and pour the detergent in the jar. Close it very well and plug the blender into power. Select the lowest speed and let the blades rotate for at least 15 seconds. Unplug the blender and empty the jar via the sink. Rinse the jar with cold or warm clean water and let it dry.
MAKING BABY FOOD:- This blender can be used to crush all kinds of foods and it can make good baby food. However, I have no idea on how much lead is found in the container so I would not advice you to use it to make baby food. We have special blenders for children; I suggest you search for them on Amazon.
- Oster All Metal Drive for lasting durability
- 3-cup food processor attachment included
- Ice Crusher functionality
- 450 watt motor
- 3-cup BPA-Free food processor
- 6 Cup dishwasher safe and scratch resistant glass jar
- Hamilton Beach 58148A Power Elite Multi-Function Blender
In position 9 we have Hamilton Beach 58148A Power Elite Multi-Function Blender. I have been reviewing different Hamilton kitchen appliances but I have noticed that majority of them come at a very good price. But I’m not so sure of there durability, so as you go for them be aware of that. In terms of popularity; it has managed to get a customer rating of 8.9/10 which is pretty good compared to other blenders in its range. It is a countertop blender with a stable bottom, but it seems to be light so you should put some pressure on the top when using it.
POWER:- I’m quite surprised that a low priced blender uses 700 watts of peak blending power. This seems to be very high compared to other related models like Oster Rapid Blend (featured in position 8). It also has 12 blending functions from which you can choose from, so you can easily customize its functionality and make the right juice / food for yourself or children. On the other hand I have to talk about its wave-action system which is designed to continuously pull ingredients / mixture down into the blades for extra grinding hence extracting more juice and nutrients.
SPOUT:- A unique no-mess pouring spout will leave your kitchen counter top clean. But don’t forget to clean the blender after using it. This will guarantee you with tasty juice / food every time you use this blender.
CAPACITY:- Hamilton Beach 58148A has a 40 oz glass jar capacity. It is quite a good size; you can make at least 4-5 cups of juice. In terms of durability; low priced kitchen appliances can work for a very long time if you handle & maintain them well.
- Cuisinart SPB-600 SmartPower Deluxe Die Cast Blender
In position 10 we have Cuisinart SPB-600 SmartPower Deluxe Die Cast Blender, it comes in 4 different colors and these include; Black wrinkle, Mettalic Pink, Metallic Red and Stainless silver. It is classified as a counter top blender so it competes with Hamilton Beach 58148A and Oster Rapid Blend 8-Speed Blender. I will not compare it with Vitamix & Blendtec because those two models are just beyond its capability but it can compete very well with average models like Oster Rapid Blend 8-Speed Blender and Hamilton Beach 58148A.
CAPACITY:- Cuisinart SPB-600’s thermal shock-resistant borosilicate glass jar has 48-ounces so it can make enough juice for a small family of around 2-3 people. If I compare this capacity with that of Hamilton Beach 58148A which has 40 ounces; Cuisinart SPB-600 wins on this.
Much as Cuisinart SPB-600 is ranked in position 10 on our list, that does not mean it can’t compete with other models featured here. Actually it has some interesting features which might make you change your perception towards it. For example; it has 4-electronic speed control touch pads which you can use to customize the functionality of the blender. In addition to that, it uses 600-watts (more than Ninja Master Prep (QB900B)’s 400 watts). The ultra-sharp stainless steel blades will smash through any ingredient you put inside the glass jar. But as if that is not enough, this smart blender features an automatic standby mode which works as a 2-minute auto-stop feature.
When it comes to cleaning this blender, you will not find any problem because everything comes apart and you can clean it with soap & water and then reassemble it.
- What Is The Best Blender For Smoothies
- What Is The Best Juicer
- What Is The Best Hand Mixer
- What Is The Best Stand Mixer
- What Is The Best Food Processor
- What Is The Best Waffle Maker
- What Is The Best Bread Maker
- What Is The Best Toaster
- What Is The Best Microwave
- What Is The Best Coffee Maker
- What Is The Best Espresso Machine
- What Is The Best Dishwasher