The Black & Decker LDX120C is a 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless-Drill that is ideal for…
5 Best Cordless Drill 2018 – Detailed Review
The issue is not being a professional carpenter but rather having the right cordless drill reason being the right tool will always make things a lot easier for you whether you have any expertise or not. However this is where the biggest problem comes from, it is not that easy to know what the best cordless drill considering the different features and power that they are manufactured with. Back in the day people were using corded drills but because of the many challenges that they posed and constant technological changes everyone has moved onto using cordless drills. On the list I have below are 10 of the top most rated cordless drills that will make boring holes and driving screws very easy and speedy. From these any that you might pick for you different needs will definitely be a good choice.
TOP 5 CONTENDERS – 2018:
- DEWALT DC970K-2 18-Volt Compact Drill – Check Price on Amazon ******** Features a high performance motor which delivers maximum power of about 380 unit watts out. Its Dual speed range is 0-450/0-1,500 rpm
- Bosch PS20-2A 12-Volt Max Pocket Driver with 2 Lithium-Ion Batteries – Check Price on Amazon
- Black & Decker LDX120C 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill – Check Price on Amazon
- Makita XPH012 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill Kit – Check Price on Amazon
- DEWALT DCD771C2 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact Drill/Driver Kit – Check Price on Amazon
- What Is The Best Rotary Laser Level
- What Is The Best Laser Distance Meter
- What Is The Best Lawn Mower
- What Is The Best Garage Door Opener
- What Is The Best Pressure Washer
- What Is The Best Commercial Pressure Washer
WHAT TO LOOK FOR -BUYING GUIDE:
Just like many other tools, cordless drills also vary in types, brands and features whereby you will find some of them having additional specifications that make them quality for particular tasks and others don’t so it all depends on what exactly you need to use your cordless drill for. Because these tools are very versatile and portable, people have overly made them part of the items that must have in their houses. On the market there is a really wide variety for cordless drills which has the challenge of choosing which is the best even harder. The task that you want to use the drill for together with the material to apply the drill on may perplex you on which specific features you should be looking out for but I have come up with a really good guide that will make choosing the best cordless drill a breeze for you.
Types of cordless drills: the very first thing you have to put in mind is the types of the cordless drill reason being different drills perform different tasks, check out the types below.
- Cordless drills: such drills are good for drilling and screw driving, the most common ones have NiCad or lithium ion batteries.
- Cordless screw drivers: these very lightweight and small to the extent that you can carry it in your pocket. They are however designed to only perform light tasks and for working in tight corners or other areas that seem hard to reach, they are most ideal.
- Cordless impact drivers: if you want to work on those really tough tasks without exhausting your hands then this type of cordless drills is definitely the best for you. They easily driver long fasteners and find no difficulty in making very tight fasteners loose.
Features: now after knowing what type of cordless drill you want, the next thing you need to have full knowledge about are the features. Below I break down them down for you and what you should keenly look out for when it comes to the features.
- Battery type: a cordless drill that performs highly is overly determined by its battery, the best battery types on the market lately are NiCad and lithium ion. These two types have been tested and found to hold charge for longer periods of time, they are durable and don’t cost a fortune. Overall lithium ion batteries are the best battery type because they are light and really powerful. The other available type is nickel metal hydride batteries, they are a good choice for anyone that does not want to spend too much and get average performance.
- Speed range and drill speed: most of the good cordless drills are designed with dual speed capability, the low speed of 0-300rpm for lighter tasks and the high speed of 0 to 1200 or 1500 which works for more on tougher tasks. In relation to speed you also to need to look out for variable speed trigger to make tasks easier and a flexible clutch which helps you to regulate the speed on different tasks.
- Chuck size:cordless drills come with chucks of three different sizes 1/2 inch and the 3/8 inch, chuck size goes hand in hand with how light or tough the task will be. Heavy and tough tasks will require a 3/8 inch chuck and these are actually the more common type.
- Voltage: cordless drills are powered with around voltage of around of 2 to 24. You will find that drills with higher voltage deliver more power than those with higher voltage, they however tend to weigh more. If you feel like the drill’s weight is no issue of concern to you and you will be using the drill for heavy tasks then always look out for a drill with high voltage. 18 volts to 20 volts is usually the best.
- In built LED light: this allows you to work even in dark areas by illuminating the work area.
- Soft grip handle: drilling, driving and fastening screws is not such an easy tasks therefore you need to get a drill that fits nicely in your hands and stays comfortable all through the process.
LIST OF 10 BEST CORDLESS DRILLS – 2018
- Bosch PS20-2A 12-Volt Max Pocket Driver with 2 Lithium-Ion Batteries
The Bosch PS20-2A 12-Volt Max Pocket Driverhas been made much lighter than other drills currently on the market but also much more productive by up to 30%. This drill is designed with extra strong batteries which deliver long lasting power for any job whether it is for an electrician, carpenter, wood workers or anything else. With this drill you don’t have to burden yourself waiting for the battery to charge fully before using it or draining it before recharging. It also features a lightweight yet very compact design which makes it more efficient and less tiring. It offers soft grip for added comfort during use and with its variable speed settings you have maximum control over your tool. Try the Bosch PS20-2A-12 for efficient drilling and screwing.
The Bosch PS20-2A pocket driver uses two 12 volt batteries which a very strong and long lasting, a 30 minute charger so you don’t have to wait too long for batteries to charge and lastly two 1.5 inch bits.
From the many different customer reviews that I read about the Bosch PS20-2A 12-Volt Max Pocket Driverthere isn’t much I can debate about the fact that it performs really well. This pocket driver spots a total of 265 in lbs. of torque which is 2 times more than other drills on the market. Its design combines shortest head length, really light weight and shortest height to help you get to tight spots as easily as possible. This cordless pocket driver offers two different speeds the first which starts from 0-350RPM and the second one which starts from 0-1300RPM hence making it two times much faster in drilling. The Bosch pocket driver spots a 10+1 clutch setting which offers 10 drives just like a standard drill plus the max drill setting which provides more accuracy and control without excess torque. And even when it’s dark you can still use the drill without any difficulty since it has LED lights that will illuminate your path.
- Is it user friendly and durable: besides the LED lights that illuminate your way as you work in dark and closed areas, this pocket drive also has an improved design that makes it much easier for you either to bore holes or drive screws. Its variable speed trigger allows any user to get perfect results without having to go through trouble.
- It is extremely comfortable: comfort is very paramount for such tools and this is why the Bosch PS20-2A 12-Volt Max Pocket Driver has been designed with a soft grip handle and light weight so that no matter how much you use it will not make your hands get tired.
- Long lasting hassle free batteries:first of the batteries work for a long period of time so you can get your work done without them running out of power. They are hassle free so you don’t have to wait too long for them to get fully charged before using the drill.
- 12 volt litheon batteries to provide long lasting power and run for a longer period of time
- Light weight and compact design to added effectiveness
- Variable speeds of up to 1000 RPM
- 265 lbs. of torque which is better than other drills
- LED lights to illuminate in dark and closed places
- Variable speed trigger for high quality and accurate results
- Soft grip to keep you comfortable even working for longer hours.
2. Black & Decker LDX120C 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill
From Black & Decker it has always been quality and it has stayed the same even with this Black & Decker LDX120C 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill. It uses a really convenient 20 volt max lithium battery that holds charge for a long period of time which makes it always ready for use. Being light weight and the fact that it has an LED light allows you to work in dark areas with less difficulty. This is definitely the right tool for many different house hold projects that you would like to do on your own especially due to its super amazing durability.
The Black & Decker LDX120C uses just one 20 volt MAX lithium battery, one double ended bit and to charge you will need an LCS20 charger, it is the only charger compatible with model.
The Black & Decker LDX120C 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill’s great performance is attributed to it very powerful 20 volt MAX lithium-ion battery. This battery’s cycle of life is much longer than that of NiCad batteries and it holds charge for a really long period of time. The LDX120C offers 115 inches of torque per pound, 0 to 650 revolutions each minute and has a really light weight that makes all drilling tasks a breeze. It features an 11 position clutch for added precision and control while drilling into different materials and driving screws. This compact drill also has soft grip non-slippery grip to gives users more comfort and ease while using it.
- Extra powerful battery:different from many other drills, the LDX120C has a very powerful and long lasting battery that will save you the burden of having to charge every now and then.
- 20 volt MAX lithium ion battery that holds for up to 18 months
- 11 clutch settings
- 115 inches of torque per pound
- LED light to let you work easily in dark areas
- Compact design and lightweight for ease in all drilling activities
3. Makita XPH012 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill Kit
Delivering both versatility and high performance, the Makita XPH012 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill is another really good cordless drill that many of customers have continuously fallen in love with. The XPH012 is designed to work both as a drill-driver and hammer drill-driver so it is a two in one product that will save you the burden of having to invest in two different tools. With its 18 volt lithium ion battery you will not have to spend a lot of time waiting for the battery to charge yet it can perform for a long period of time. Weighing just 4.0lbs. This drill will allow you to work without your hands getting too tired.
The Makita XPH012 operates with an 18 volt LXT lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery (BL1830), you will also need to have a DC18RC 18V Lithium-Ion Rapid optimum charger to recharge the batteries whenever they run out of energy.
From this tool that only weighs4.0lbs. you can get really powerful drilling and driving. The Makita XPH012 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill spots a Makita built four pole motor which offers about 480 inches of torque per pound. For added flexibility, the XPH012 can easily change from hammer drill to drive eliminating that need to have two separate tools while on the job. It offers you two different speeds, the low speed which delivers 0 to 4oo rpm and the high speed which delivers 0-1500 rpm to ensure that it works on a wide range of drilling and driving tasks. This Makita cordless drill is super comfortable first because of its rubberized soft grip, ergonomic design and lightweight that prevents the user from getting too fatigued. The XPH012 also makes it very easy for you to work even in dark areas and hidden places since it has an LED light to help illuminate your work area.
- Makita 4 pole motor that provides 148 inch lbs. of maximum torque
- Weighs only 4.0lbs to reduce fatigue of the operator
- Makita technology which enables the battery to charge less and perform for longer hours
- Ergonomic and compact design
- In built LED light with afterglow to light the work area
- Rubberized soft grip for added comfort during operation
- Variable 2 speed design (0-400 and 0-1500 RPM) to cater for a range of drilling, hammer drilling and driving activities
4. DEWALT DCD771C2 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact Drill/Driver Kit
All you need to make your repairing or drilling time at home enjoyable is a quality cordless drill.It features a lithium ion battery and really strong motor to get projects done with as little effort as possible. It provides two speeds so that you have full control over your tool while the ergonomic handle keeps it really comfortable for you. Getting into those tight spots will be quite easy due to its light weight and for uninterrupted sessions it has been infused with two lithium ion batteries.
The DEWALT DCD771C2 comes with two 20 volt Max lithium-Ion batteries so they are only essential part that will actually need maintenance.
The DEWALT DCD771C2 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact Drill/Driver Kit has just enough for power for different house projects and it is all thanks to the high performance motor that provides up to 300 unit watts. This drill is light weight and compact which is why it can easily get into tight places with ease. It uses two lithium ion batteries so that you don’t have to worry about it stopping right in the middle of your project like many other drills do. Different drilling and fastening require different speeds which is why this drill has two different speeds to offer that is to say 0 to 450 and 1500 rpm. The ergonomic handle guarantees you full control over your tool while at the same time keeping it very comfortable for you.
- Light weight design to lessen fatigue
- Powerful motor that performs highly delivering 380 unit watts
- High speed transmission delivers dual speed range (0-450 and 1500rpm) for accurate and best performance
- Compact size for precise operation an maximum control in tight spots
- ½ inch sleeve ratcheting chuck
- Ergonomic handle for easy and comfortable handling
5. DEWALT DC970K-2 18-Volt Compact Drill
It is almost impossible to find the drill thatbeats the DEWALT DC970K-2 18-Volt Compact Drill, coming at the price it does this drill has a very strong highly performing motor inserted into its compact design. Whether you want to work in those tight and hard to reach areas or dark areas with little or no light, this drill always has you covered. You can use it for drilling into different types of materials like plastic, metal and wood or for applications like installing cabinetry and frames. Considering its value, there is no doubt this drill make the perfect tool for any both un-experienced and professional contractors.
The DEWALT DC970K-2 uses two 18 volt NiCad batteries and therefore there isn’t a lot of maintenance needed to keep your drill or driver working perfectly other than replacing the battery after a certain period of using them. Finding a replacement for its batteries will be quite a struggle reason being the drill is limited to use only that particular battery that it comes with, so you will need to be very specific while buying another.
There are basically two main reasons as to why the DEWALT DC970K-2 18-Volt Compact Drill is included on my list of the best cordless drills, these include fatigue minimization and performance maximization. The DC970K features a high output motor which delivers 380 watts out together with dual speed capability of 0 t0 400 on low speed and 0 to 1500 on high speed. This enables the drill to perform exceptionally every other time with several drilling and fastening jobs. Additionally it is molded with 9 inch length and a light weight of 5.2 pounds to makes it simpler for it to get into tight spaces. With all those special features put together it is very evident that this drill is just what you needed to make your house complete.
- It is strong enough to accomplish very many tasks: this 18 volt compact drill is strong enough to accomplish just about any task that you would to use it for. When you have this quality drill all those tasks that seem difficult become easy for you whether it is drilling through thick and tough metals or fastening screws.
- Light weight design weighing only 5.2 pounds to lessen fatigue
- Powerful motor that performs highly delivering 380 unit watts
- High speed transmission delivers dual speed range (0-450 and 1500rpm) for accurate and best performance
- Compact size for precise operation in tight spots
- ½ inch sleeve ratcheting chuck
- 17 clutch settings provide maximum control and versatility
- How to buy a cordless drill
- How To Change A Drill Chuck
- How To Drill Holes Through Glass
- How to drill into concrete
- How to drill a lock
- How To Use a drill safely
- How To Repair A Drill Power Cord – Replacement Instructions
6. BLACK+DECKER BDCDMT120C 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Matrix Drill/Driver
The BLACK+DECKER BDCDMT120C 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Matrix Drill/Driver is an electric powered which gives the chance to easily change to any tool that you want to use. This drill is another part of the MATRIX quick connect system, it is very light and compact to allow you perform different tasks without having to exhaust your hands. If you ever wanted to start up your personal workshop then this DECKER BDCDMT120C is surely one tool to look out for. Without taking up a lot of your space or your money the cordless drill will make such an essential addition to your home.
The BLACK+DECKER BDCDMT120C drill comes with a drill-driver attachment, operates 20 volt motor that is really powerful, lithium ion battery, and double ended bit tip.
Featuring a really powerful 20 volt motor, the BLACK+DECKER BDCDMT120C 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Matrix Drill/Driver can the ability to accomplish a huge variety of tasks. It is infused with an innovative matrix quick connect system that gives the user chance to change to any attachment while working on different jobs or applications. The BDCDMT120utilizes a lithium ion battery which keeps charge for a period of 18 month making it always available for when you want to use it. Due the matric quick connect system it is very easy for you to change from one attachment to another that is compatible. This multipurpose drill offers 10 clutch settings together with a 3/8 inch chuck that enables it to perform tasks for up to 8 hours. Any dIYer will love the BDCDMT120 due to the way it drills and fasten through any material be it wood, metal or plastic.
- Matrix quick connect system that allows attachment of any tools
- Strong 20 volt MAX motor delivers enough power for different applications
- 20 volt MAX lithium Ion battery
- Light weight design
- 10 dissimilar clutch settings
- 3/8 inch chuck size which lasts over 8 hours
7. Black & Decker BDEDMT Matrix AC Drill/Driver
You don’t have to spend much to get the perfect cordless drill and the Black & Decker BDEDMT Matrix AC Drill/Driver proves it. It is designed with matrix quick connect system which allows you to change to any attachment tool of your choice. It is compact and light weight to ensure that the user finds a lot of ease while working in hidden areas. It offers different levels of control while its matrix modular tool system lets you work at your own pace. From this one tool you get to enjoy a huge variety of tools that were initially left to only professionals.
The Black & Decker BDEDMT Matrix AC Drill/Driver uses a base drilling or driving matrix attachment together with just one double sided bit tip. There are several other attachments that you can use with this drill like detail sander attachment, jigsaw attachment, oscillating multi-tool attachment, router attachment, impact driver attachment, trim saw attachment, they are however sold separately.
You will find the latest innovation from Black and Decker all in this one tool, the Black & Decker BDEDMT Matrix AC Drill/Driveris designed with matrix quick connect system which give the user freedom to interchange a series of different tool attachments depending on what results they want to achieve. This drill spots an 11 position clutch to give you added control to avoid excessive driving and stripping of screws. To add up to that, the drill also has a unique matrix modular system which delivers quality performance in a simple and practical manner in order for users to operate at their own pace. There are six different attachments that you can use this driver base with and it has a simple tool free release that makes it easy and fast for users to switch to any of the different accessories for maximum efficiency and flexibility.
- It is extremely flexible: different the many drills that we have looked at and others on the market, the Black & Decker BDEDMT Matrix AC Drill/Driver offer ultra-flexibility to users. It offers users the freedom to use many different accessories yet it is very quick to switch to any depending on which job you want to do.
- Strong 4 Amp motor that delivers enough power for a variety of applications and attachments.
- MATRIX quick connect system gives the freedom to use many different tool attachments
- 11 position clutch offers added control to the user
- Unique matrix modular tool system that allows users to work at their own pace
- Light weight and compact design for easy use in hard to reach areas
8. Black & Decker LD120VA 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver
Combining both durability and power the Black & Decker LD120VA 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion cordless Drill/Driver is appropriate for a wide variety of tasks. This cordless drill makes it easy for you to access tight spots and yet remains very comfortable due to its light weight. Different from drills-drivers from other brands, the Black &Decker LD120 is infused with a very unique and long lasting battery that holds charge up to 18 months. Not even darkness can hinder you from using this drill since it has an LED light that will illuminate in such areas.
The Black & Decker LD120VA 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver uses an LB20 20 volt Lithium Ion battery that holds charge for up to 18 months to save the burden of having to recharge each time you have to use the drill and one double ended bit tip. You can also switch the battery with any Black & Decker 20 volt max lithium battery.
The Black & Decker LD120VA 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver is extremely easy to use but even then it doesn’t sacrifice performance and power. It parks lithium ion battery technology along with smart technology which enables it to hold charge for up to 500 days before being used again. This drill is made to perform a really wide variety of house hold tasks such as assembling furniture and installing shelves among many others with its collection of accessories. Being light, the drill will enable you accomplish any house hold job very easily and being small in size allows it to easily get into tight areas that are not easily accessible. The LD120 applies 300 inches of torque for each pound and offers two different speeds for users to choose from, starting at 0-750 revolutions each minute to handle both simple and tough jobs. In addition, this drill also features a 24 position clutch and 3/8 inch chuck which makes it simple and fast to change bits.
- Compact and lightweight: this design not only allows you to use the drill for a long period of time but also makes it easy for you to the drill for each and every application that you want to use it for.
- Job ready 20 volt MAX Lithium Ion battery holds charge for up to 18 months
- 750 revolutions every minute
- 24 clutch settings for accurate control on different drilling activities
- 3/8 inch chuck for easy and fast bit changes
- 300 inches of torque per pound
- Variety of 30 accessories for maximum effectiveness
9.Milwaukee 2407-20 M12 3/8 In. Drill/Driver
Featuring an all metal locking chuck, the Milwaukee 2407-20 M12 3/8 In. Drill/Driver can fasten all the way to 35% faster than series of other drills. It is designed with a lightweight, long lasting and compact design which makes it more comfortable and effective on different jobs. To eliminate interruptions while adding on productivity, there is an on board LED lights that improves vision in dark areas and fuel gauge. Its single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides better bit grip eliminating the need to pause your work to retighten any lose bits. This Milwaukee drill fits nicely in the hands and feels smooth on your perms reducing fatigue even on tasks that take quite long.
The Milwaukee 2407-20 M12 3/8 In. Drill/Driver uses a 12 volt lithium ion battery.
If you are looking for that drill-driver that will drill through all metal and fasten firmly with less effort then the Milwaukee 2407-20 M12 3/8 In. Drill/Driver is surely what you are looking for. It is engineered with a lithium ion battery that provides more runtime for each and every charge as well as 275 inch lbs. of torque which is 25% more than all other drills on the market. While working with the Milwaukee 2407 you don’t have to pause to retighten bits since it has been made with an all metal single sleeve ratcheting chuck that provides maximum bit grip. The on board battery fuel gauge helps your keep track of your tool as it shows how much time you have left.
- It is very portable: since it is portable you can easily carry it around to anywhere you want to use it from, this is partly because of its light weight and also because it comes with a belt clip which makes it even easier to carry.
- Two REDLITHIUM batteries
- On board battery fuel gauge that shows remaining time
- Metal ratcheting chuck for increased durability
- Offers up to 275 inch lbs. of torque.
- Improved ergonomic handle for added comfort
- 0-400 and 0-1500 RPM
- Light weight weighing only 2.2 pounds
10. PORTER-CABLE PCC606LA 20-Volt 1/2-Inch Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver Kit
For the hardest metal drilling, wood drilling and fastening application, the PORTER-CABLE PCC606LA 20-Volt 1/2-Inch Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver Kit is definitely the right tool for you. The PCC606LA drill spots a lightweight and compact design to ensure that the user does not get fatigued even after extended hours of operation. This drillgets into those tight nooks and crannies powerfully but with less difficulty and it’s in built LED light makes it much simpler for you to work in dark areas with better vision. On the sides it has rubber bumpers that enable it to last even much longer by protecting it from wear and tear. In the PORTER-CABLE PCC606LA drill or driver kit you will find absolutely everything you want for framing out rooms, fastening hinges and cabinetry installation.
The PORTER-CABLE PCC606LA 20-Volt 1/2-Inch Lithium-Ion Drill uses a PCC680L Lithium ion compact battery and double ended bit tip.
For the PORTER-CABLE PCC606LA 20-Volt 1/2-Inch Lithium-Ion Drill to perform as well as it does it utilizes PORTER-CABLE’s newest lithium ion battery platform to provide power that lasts long hence effectively get the job done. The PORTER-CABLE PCC606LA has a high output motor which delivers 330 watts and dual speed capability which offers maximum drilling and fastening efficiency. With the drill-driver’s battery gauge it is easier to monitor charge level and manage the batteries better. This drill also features a slimmer handle and ergonomic design to keep the user very comfortable especially on projects that take long hours. Even in dark areas you will still be able to work easily due to the LED light that illuminates your work area.
It easily reaches into tight places:the PORTER-CABLE PCC606LA is less than 8 inches in length and weighs just 3.5 pounds which enables it to easily fasten and drill in fissures. It is usually frustrating working in such areas but this drill is designed top to make it more enjoyable.
- High performance motor delivers 330 unit watts
- Light weight weighing only 3.5 pounds to maximize comfort
- 20 volt max lithium ion batteries for more power and extended run time
- Two-speed gear box 0-400 and 0-1600 rpm provides speed and power
- ½ inch ratcheting chuck retains bit securely
What to look out for in a cordless drill
- Power output, how much power the drill delivers also helps to determine how well it performs. Always look out for a drill with high watt unit output.
- Brushless motor, cordless drill with this kind of motor produce less and last quiet longer so you will not have to spend a lot on maintenance. Such a motor is more powerful, more effective and runs for a longer period of time.
- Accessories: the accessories that a drill comes with such an extra set of bits and spare batteries give some drills more advantage than others.
- Battery charger, if the drills charge can get the battery full in not more than 60 minutes then it is a good one. You don’t want to sit around for over 3 hours just to wait for batteries to charge. In any case a charger that takes too long to fully charge the battery affects its durability.
- Battery charge indicator, the advanced drills now days come with a battery charge that alerts you when the battery is running out of power. This greatly helps to reduce chances of the drill stopping before you get your project done.
This marks the end of this list of the Best Cordless Drill – 2018 – I will update this post with time…