The Sleep Master 12-Inch Memory Foam Mattress is a great bedroom tool that was designed…
5 Best Memory Foam Mattresses 2019
DEFINITION OF MEMORY FOAM:- It is a polyurethane material featuring additional chemicals which increase viscosity and density. A higher density memory foam mattress softens when it reacts with body heat, thus allowing it to mold to a warmer body in a few seconds.
When you lay down on this type of mattress – it conforms to your body structure/shape and when you get off – it recovers / gets back to its original shape. The ability to follow your body structure (contour) & weight enables it distribute weight evenly on the mattress thus eliminating pressure points on the mattress and offer you with a comfortable night sleep. .
When I compare them with other ‘’TYPES’’ – Memory foam mattresses are the most technologically advanced and certified mattresses for back pain and good night sleep. The quality differs from brand to brand that is to why some might cost you a fortune yet others are averagely priced. They have a pressure & temperature sensitive viscous elastic material which conforms to your body shape. No part of your body will feel more supported than the other hence reducing pressure / body pain. But before digging deep into this detailed review, I want us to go through a quick list of top 6 rated brands.
5 Best Memory Foam Mattresses 2019
- PacBamboo GEL Memory Foam Bed Mattress – Check Price on Amazon***** – This EcoFriendly mattress comes with bamboo fabric for a smooth and soft feel – The manufacturer offers you with 10 years warranty…(CertiPUR-US Approved)
- Beautyrest Recharge World Class Manorville Luxury Firm Pillow Top Mattress – Check Price on Amazon
- Classic Brands Cool Gel 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress – Check Price on Amazon
- Signature Sleep Contour 8-Inch Mattress – Check Price on Amazon
- Sleep Innovations 12-Inch SureTemp Memory Foam Mattress – Check Price on Amazon
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING A MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS:
Much has to be considered but I will tackle only the most essential things that you should put into consideration when buying a memory foam mattress for the first time. I will not talk about price because that is a choice you have to make basing on how much your income is – some brands are expensive yet others are affordable.
- THICKNESS:- The thickness of a mattress is very important. If you’re shopping online, you will see the thickness of that particular mattress being quoted in Inches. A good one has to be at least 13 inches, but also 10 inches is not bad. On the other hand, what you have to note is that each thickness provides its own comfort, so the best thing you have to do is to consider the thickness of the mattress that you currently own (that is if that thickness is okay with you, if not, try another option). The thinner the mattress is, the less it costs because less memory foam material is used to make such a mattress. On the other hand, the bigger / thicker it gets – the more support you get – the more money you pay. A good example is BedInABox PacBamboo GEL Memory Foam Bed Mattress – it has great thickness but it is quite expensive.
- SUPPORT:- The main reason why you’re switching from a spring mattress to a memory foam is because you want extra body support and comfort. Your all body will be supported hence relieve pressure points and prevent back, neck and shoulder pain. Since these mattress come in various levels, you will notice that there level of body support differs. Each firmness can impact how you sleep, so be sure of what you’re looking for. Not too firm and not too soft.
- CONSTRUCTION:- This combines the levels of that memory foam. In simple terms, these mattresses are made up of different layers and each layer is assigned to a specific tusk. Each of these layers is designed to offer you with unique comfort. High quality brands like ”Gel Memory Foam 10 inch Mattress by ExceptionalSheets” feature two essential layers and these include; 3” ELUX GEL MEMORY FOAM LAYERS & 7” SUPPORTIVE BASE FOAM LAYERS. Now each of these layers contributes towards the comfort of the mattress thus offering you with a good night sleep. When you shop for a mattress in a physical store, inquire about these layers and how relevant they’re to you.
- WARRANTY:- I have to admit that high quality memory foam mattress cost a fortune so you should spend your money with a protection. The manufacturer is supposed to give you a good warranty (protection for your money) – it has to cover you for at least 2 – 10 years. I have seen some good brands offering 25 years of limited warranty.
MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS REVIEWS – 2019
- PacBamboo GEL Memory Foam Bed Mattress
In position 1, we have BedInABox PacBamboo GEL Memory Foam Bed Mattress. This is a premium mattress dedicated to people who love fine & high quality products. The build-up & thickness of your mattress will greatly affect your sleeping patterns. Much as PacBamboo is expensive, it will offer you & your partner with a great night sleep. You can get it in different sizes and these include; Twin, Twin Extra Long, Queen, King, California King, Split-Queen, Split-Cal king, RV Queen and Split King. However, each of these sizes comes at its own price. I have noticed that the smaller the mattress gets, the less money you pay. So if you can fit on a Twin size, opt for that because it is well priced.
WHAT MAKES THIS BRAND WORTH YOUR MONEY?
I myself, I’m still stuck with $200 gel memory foam I bought 8 years a go. Much as it still performs as expected, my spouse feels like we should upgrade to a better version but I just can’t get out of my $200 spending zone. However, I want us to go through a few features which make PacBamboo™ GEL Memory Foam Mattress worth your money.
- NATURAL BAMBOO COVER:- Join everyone in the world and save the planet by using eco-friendly & renewable resources. This mattress has a natural bamboo cover extracted directly from bamboo culms. The process of extracting these bamboo materials and process them into a mattress cover is not simple and cheap that is to why this brand comes at a huge price. But a natural bamboo cover is better than a synthetic cover because it is breathable and very soft to the touch. You will feel very comfortable when sleeping on PacBamboo™ GEL Memory Foam Mattress because it’s temperature is regulated according to room temperature. It is never hot / too cold. The open cell structure improves on airflow within the mattress thus making it breathable and comfortable to sleep on.
- LESS MOTION TRANSFER:- When you sleep on a regular mattress with your spouse, you will hear every single move they make and that can disrupt your sleep. However, when it comes to Pacbamboo memory foam mattress; less motion is detected thus giving you a quieter sleep. If your partner moves, you will not get interrupted. Now this seems like a very minor feature but trust me, it is very important and no other gel memory foam has this feature.
- REBOUNDS VERY QUICKLY:- By default all memory foam mattress change shape when you sleep on them. This technique helps them follow your body shape and support each part accordingly. However, poor quality brands take long to rebound (get back to original shape) when you get off them. Much as it does not affect your sleep that much, it might be a big issue when turning / tossing on the bed. Let’s say you’re making love with your spouse, the possibility of changing positions and areas on the bed are high, but whenever you get from one part to another, the mattress will rebound back to its original shape.
- READY TO SLEEP:- PacBamboo comes well packed in a box. Once you receive it at home, take the box to your bedroom and unpack it. The mattress will be rolled/folded but once put on the bed frame; it will be ready to sleep on in just 5 minutes. You don’t need to air it out.
- 3 COOL-REST GEL INFUSED MEMORY FOAMS:- Not only does it conform to your body, it also uses its CoolRest® technology to keep the mattress cooler. Weight is distributed evenly thus neutralizing all pressure points and reduce on tossing and back pain. If you have been having trouble finding the right position to fall asleep, give a try to Pacbamboo because its fully comfortable – you will fall asleep from any side of the bed.
- WICKS AWAY MOISTURE:- As we go to sleep, our bodies stay active and in that process, they get rid of some toxic chemicals through sweating. Now, this Pacbamboo mattress uses its Natural Bamboo cover to wick away moisture ”sweat” released by your body to prevent heat build-up thus providing you with a super comfortable night cool sleep. NO WET.
- 8 SURE ALIGN SUPPORT FOAM:- Pacamboo features a premium Sure Align support foam designed to support and perfectly align your spine so that you don’t get any back pain while sleeping. This feature makes it an ideal mattress for people with back pain issues.
- GUARANTEED & PROVEN:- Pacbamboo has been tested and proven as a world class memory foam mattress. You will get a 20 year warranty and 120 Day Zero Risk Trial before fully committing yourself to it. At the same time, this brand has been Certified USA Made, CertiPUR-US Certified, Certified Skin-Friendly and Earth Friendly Certified. I can’t say more than this. I’m sure you can make the right purchase decision at this point.
RELATED:- Foam Mattresses vs. Spring Mattresses
- Serta Killner Gel Memory Foam Mattress
In position 2, we have Serta Killner Gel Memory Foam Mattress. According to serta, this is the only official mattress of the National Sleep Foundation (NSF). It is mainly designed to solve / address 5 common sleep problems such as back pain, tossing, neck & body pain, temperature changes and discomfort. In general all serta mattresses are good and well rated on AMAZON so you should spend your money with one heart because you will also be covered by a 10 year warranty. You can get this mattress in various sizes and these include; Twin X-large, Full, Queen, and King and California King. Each of these sizes has its own price.
Basically, the larger the size the more money you’re likely to pay. Serta Killner is a little bit affordable though not everyone will manage to afford it. But if you have been struggling with back pain issues for a while – spending $600 – $800 to get a life time solution seems like a good deal to me. Many features make Serta Killner worth your money and these include:
- COOL ACTION GEL MEMORY FOAM:- Room and body temperature can affect how you sleep. If you sleep on a regular mattress, it will heat up during hot days and it will also get wet when you sweat at night due to high temperatures. However, Serta Killner uses a Cool Action Gel Memory foam technology to keep your body cool even on very hot days. This will guarantee you with a comfortable night sleep. According to Serta, this was the first memory foam mattress infused with MicroSupport Gel.
- PILLOWSOFT FOAM:- This feature makes Serta Killner extra soft thus contouring to your body shape. I’m sure majority of you prefer a mattress which is not too soft / too hard. The PillowSoft foam simply makes Serta Killner soft but at the same time it is not too soft / hard. It is just the perfect memory foam mattress for your back. You can protect it with a nice cushion so that it does not get damaged by stains.
- CUSTOM SUPPORT SYSTEM:- The main reason why you have back-pain issues every time you go to bed is because your body is not fully supported and this puts strain on your spine. So the best solution is to use a mattress with a custom support system to ensure that your body is fully supported. Serta Killner is fully flexible – engineered to support your spine and back in a balanced manner so that you sleep comfortably.
- PIVOT HEAD-UP:- This feature makes Serta Killner an ideal mattress for readers. Let’s say you want to read a book while in bed. Some mattresses will give you trouble and the best solution is to use pillows to provide your back & neck with enough support. But even when you use soft pillows, your back / neck will get tired very fast and you will start feeling some pain. However, Serta Killner can pivot to a desired angle so that you get the right back support when reading.
- TRUE SENSE MOTION-ISOLATION DESIGN:- Majority of you move while sleeping. This is something you can’t control because our bodies can’t stay in one position / posture for a very long time. If you sleep with someone, this might become a problem to them because those endless movements can interrupt there sleep. Serta Killner took care of this issue by integrating ”True Sense Motion-Isolation design” in this mattress. This feature minimizes impact from partner movement thus offer you with a comfortable & quiet night sleep.
- 10 Inches High:-
- Reduces Tossing & Turning:-
- Resist Sagging
- Weight ”67 pounds”
- Dimension ”79.5 x 76 x 10 inches”
- Cool Balance Elite
- Cool Action Gel Memory Foam
- PillowSoft Foam
- Serta StabL-Base Foundation
- DynastyMattress Deluxe 10-Inch Memory Foam Short Mattress for RV
In position 3, we have DynastyMattress Deluxe 10-Inch Memory Foam Short Mattress for RV – You can use it at home but basically it was designed for RV vehicles (Good for camping). It is a camper-queen model for RVs. Travel easily and sleep comfortably in your RV. No more tossing, back-pain and discomfort when sleeping. This mattress will make you feel at home even when your RV is packed in a middle of a bush far away in the west-side of the country. I did a brief comparison between Dynastry & Serenia Sleep 8-Inch Memory Foam RV Mattresses but judging from there features, I give Dynasty more credit. Even though these two brands are highly rated, Dynasty seems to have better features / construction material than Serenia Sleep.
SIZES:- Unlike Serenia Sleep 8-Inch Memory Foam RV Mattress which comes in 4 sizes which include Full, King, Queen and Twin. Dynasty comes in only 2 sizes and these include; Full & Queen. For those who need Twin & King size you should opt for Serenia Sleep because our favorite Dynasty 10-inch memory foam is not available in that size. Get the right bed frame for your RV because it will also contribute towards your comfort.
3 HD MEMORY FOAM:- In terms of quality, I can only compare this mattress with Tempur-Pedic® mattresses. It has a dual state of art air flow system which keeps the mattress cool even on hotter days. It also has a 3 inch High Density Polyurethane Support Base which provides support to your back and the all body thus eliminating pressure points on the mattress. So you can get asleep from any side of the bed.
3” 100% VISCO-ELASTIC MEMORY FOAM:- Viscoelasticity products exhibit both viscous and elastic properties. Now this mattress has both viscous & elastic properties which make it resistant to shear flow & strain. This material will keep your mattress in good condition for so many years.
7″ HIGH RESILIENCE POLYURETHANE BASE FOAM:- Polyurethane is a polymer material composed of chain organic units. It is commonly used in protective varnish to protect wooden floors / walls from mites. The same organic units have been used to make this mattress’s base thus making it Mite-Resistant.
CONVOLUTED AIR FLOW SYSTEM:- The coiled air flow system improves air circulation in the mattress hence make it cooler and allergy free even on very hot days. So if you plan to go for camping during summer time, this is the best RV memory foam mattress you should take with you.
FREE 2 MEMORY FOAM PILLOWS:- With just one single purchase, you will also get 2 memory foam pillows for free. To get a good night sleep, your neck and head need the same support and comfort as the rest of the body.
CertiPUR-US® Certified:- When shopping for a high quality memory foam mattress for your RV, make sure it is CertiPUR-US® certified. This means that it has no dangerous chemicals in it.
RELATED:- Pros and Cons of a Memory Foam Mattress
- Beautyrest Recharge World Class Manorville Luxury Firm Pillow Top Mattress:
In position 4, we have Beautyrest Recharge World Class Manorville Luxury Firm Pillow Top Mattress. This is a premium brand and most of their mattresses come at a huge price; however if you have back pain issues, this is the best brand I can recommend to you because there mattresses are tailored for spinal cord balance and weight is fully distributed all over the mattress thus reducing on pressure points and offer you with a comfortable night sleep. Beautyrest comes in 4 standard sizes each priced differently, these sizes include; Full, Queen, King and California King. This Beautyrest mattress uses Pocketed coil technology – which features hundreds of coils to provide your back with enough support and at the same time reduce motion disturbance when sleeping. I personally like coiled mattresses but they all come at a huge price. In brief, lets see what makes Beautyrest worth your money.
POCKETED COIL TECHNOLOGY:- Beautyrest Manorville Luxury Mattress features 1000 pocketed coil technology. These coils enhance conformability and at the same time eliminate all pressure points. If you have back pain problems or spinal issues, this is the best mattress I can recommend to you. I know it costs an arm and a leg but it is worth your investment. These coils also provide you with motion separation so that you don’t get disturbed when your partner moves during sleep.
GELTOUCH FOAMS:- Beautyrest has a layer of plush which enhances conformability. It distributes your weight evenly thus relieving pressure points. In addition to these GelTouch Foams, it also has an AirCool foam layer which channels air in all parts of the mattress thus making the mattress cool and comfortable to sleep on even on hot days.
TRUMP TECHNOLOGY:- Since your bedroom temperature is prone to change every now and then, Beautyrest uses its TruTemp Technology to regulate your sleeping temperature zone. So the mattress will not heat-up or become too cold thus offer you with a very comfortable night sleep.
MESH BORDER FABRIC:- This hi-tech mesh border fabric improves on air flow and breath ability of the mattress. So your body will not over sweat even on very hot days.
NO-FLIP DESIGN:- If you have been flipping and tossing so many times looking for the best side to sleep on – invest in Beautyrest because it has a No-Flip design and Energy Foam base which adds support and stability to its no -flip construction.
TRANS-FLEXION COMFORT TECHNOLOGY:- This will ensure that the mattress is consistently comfortable from year-to-year. Beautyrest is a durable mattress; it can last for more than 50 years. You will get 25 years of warranty so invest your money with one heart.
- Transflexion Comfort Technology
- Triton Foundation with PowerBeam Bracing
- AirCool® Memory Foam
- Pocketed Coil Technology
- AirCool Design
- 3 Comfort Layers (Quilt Layer / Deck Layer / Upholstery Layer)
- 3 Support Layers (Coil Unit / Coil Gauge / Coil Density)
- CertiPUR-US® Certified
- Weight – 137.1 pounds
- Dimension ”79.5 x 76 x 15 inches”
- WARRANTY: 25 Year Limited Warranty
- Sleep Master Memory Foam 8 Inch Mattress
In position 5, we have Sleep Master Memory Foam 8 Inch Mattress . You can use it for your home or RV but make sure you get the right bed frame size. You can get it in 5 different sizes and these include; Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen and King. One thing that I noted is that each of these sizes comes at a different price. Sleep Master Memory Foam has a conforming memory foam which supports your body evenly and offer you with refreshing nights from year-to-year. It has 3 mattress layers and these include; 2 Inch memory foam layers, 2 Inch pressure relieving comfort foam layers which makes the mattress very comfortable and a 4 inches High-density base support foam which offers you with extra back support. Heavy weight people can easily sleep on this memory foam mattress because it has a high-density support.
CertiPUR-US Certified:- Sleep master is durable and CertiPUR-US Certified . This certificate assures you that the mattress has no bad chemicals and it has been well tested for performance. So spend your money without any hesitations.
AFFORDABLE:- It is not that easy to find a decent mattress at this price. The only thing which makes King size cost more than Twin size is dimension / size.
- Sleep Master Memory Foam 12 Inch Mattress Review
- Vergo Comfort 12-Inch Premium Visco Elastic Memory Foam Mattress Review
- Sleep Master 6-Inch Smooth Top Therapeutic Memory Foam Mattress Review
- Best Price Mattress 8-Inch Memory Foam Mattress
- Classic Brands Cool Gel 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress ***25 year warranty
In position 6, we have Classic Brands Cool Gel 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam mattress. It has a luxury and smooth look and it comes in 6 different sizes which include; Twin, Full, Queen, King, California King and Twin XL. But what you have to note is that the smaller the size the less money you pay. So if you’re single and you have been dreaming of sleeping on a cool gel memory foam mattress, opt for a Twin / Twin XL size. This 12-Inch Cool Gel memory foam mattress can be used even on very hot days. It has 3 basic layers which include; Cool Gel Foam Layer, Airflow Gel-Supportive Layer and an HD Base Foam Layer which offers you with extra back support.
To protect your investment, you get a 25 years warranty and at the same time the product is CertiPur-US certified. In detail, let us see why this brand is worth your money.
MAXIMUM BREATH-ABILITY:- Classic Brands features a cool gel memory foam layer which infuses gel particles into the mattress thus creating a plush and a cool sleep surface. The mattress does not smell or get hot during very hot days, it will always be cool and friendly to your skin.
NO NEED TO ROTATE OR FLIP:- When you sleep on a non-premium (ordinary) mattress, you will keep on rotating and flipping looking for the right side to sleep on. In most cases these mattresses are either too soft / too hard and they don’t conform to your body as a memory foam mattress does. This Classic Brand has cool gel memory foam which conforms to the contours of your body thus relieving all pressure points and prevent back pain and other related body discomforts.
LUXURIOUS STRETCH KNIT COVER:- Not only does this knit cover make your bed look luxurious, it is also designed to optimize contouring properties of this mattress thus improving on your sleep. When you put bed sheets on this cover, they will not move / fall off the bed.
SUPPORT BASE LAYER:- If you have been experiencing back pain every-time you go to bed. That is a clear indicator that your mattress does not offer you with enough back support. On the other hand, if you try out this Classic Brand, that back pain problem will go away smoothly because it has a support base layer which aligns your spine well and at the same time regulate temperature by drawing heat away from your body and keeping it cool during sleep.
CertiPUR-US Certified:- This memory foam mattress is free of any harmful chemicals. It has been thoroughly tested to ensure it is friendly to its users and the environment.
- Signature Sleep Contour 8-Inch Mattress*******Best Seller in Mattresses
In position 7, we have Signature Sleep Contour 8-Inch Mattress. You can get it in 4 different sizes and these include; Twin, Full, Queen and King Size. It is fairly priced as compared to other premium memory foam mattresses. If you have a small budget and you don’t mind sleeping on a Twin size, then opt for that.
NOTE: All prices quoted in the above paragraph are prone to change over time, so you should use our featured ”Amazon discount link” to get the latest price (though the difference will be small – if any)
INCHES:- A good mattress should have at least 8 – 12 inches. I have seen another version of this mattress in 6-inches but that is not enough for a person with weight. 6-inches is ideal for light weight people
SUPPORTS YOUR VERTEBRAE:- When you go to sleep, your vertebrae or spine has to be well balanced & supported otherwise you will get back pain issues. This can be prevented if you sleep on a well balanced mattress; A brand which provides your vertebrae / spin with adequate support.
CONFORMS TO THE SHAPE OF YOUR BODY:- This is an added advantage because all memory foam mattresses featured on this list conform to your body shape thus removing all pressure points.
INDEPENDENTLY-ENCASED COILS: – Signature Sleep has custom pocket coils which provide you with extra body support and at the same time reduce motion transfer – so your partner / you won’t be interrupted when any one of you moves during sleep.
- Amerisleep Liberty 12″ Natural Memory Foam Mattress
In position 8, we have Amerisleep Liberty 12″ Natural Memory Foam Mattress. Being featured in position 9 does not mean it does not do a great job. Actually it has a very good rating of about 9.4/10. This 12-inch mattress is ideal for big people, it can offer you with enough support and at the same time conform to your body weight as required. This is the kind of mattress you can use for more than 50 years without getting tired of it . It has a unique Bio-PurTM material which features an open cell structure which improves airflow in the mattress and dissipates off heat very fast thus living the mattress cool and comfortable to sleep on. You can get it in 4 different sizes and these include; Twin, Full, California King and Twin_xl.
In terms of price, Amerisleep Liberty is priced higher than Signature Sleep because it uses a Natural Memory foam material and it is fully compact. The natural foam stays cool and neutralizes temperature thus making the mattress very comfortable to sleep on. In brief, I want us to cover a few features and see if this product / brand is worth your money.
WICKS AWAY MOISTURE:- Since the mattress has a soft breathable cover and an open cell structure – it wicks away moisture and sweat while you’re asleep. This will leave you with a dry comfortable mattress thus improving on your sleep. At the same time, this feature preserves the quality & construction material of this mattress.
12″ PROFILE HEIGHT:- Amerisleep Liberty is made up of 3 premium 4.5-lb memory foam layers which offer you with plush support. All these layers conform to your body very well and give it the right support thus eliminating back pains and all other related issues.
ECO-FRIENDLY COOL ZERO-EMISSIONS FACILITY:- Amerisleep Liberty mattress’s foam is made of natural materials so it does not emit off bad gasses / chemicals to the environment thus making it friendly to both humans and the environment. This natural foam keeps the mattress cool all the time. The hypoallergenic cotton cover allows in enough air in the mattress making it more comfortable.
- Sleep Innovations 12-Inch SureTemp Memory Foam Mattress
In position 9, we have Sleep Innovations 12-Inch SureTemp Memory Foam mattress. Much as this brand is highly rated, it comes at a big price. However, you will get a 20-year warranty on your one time investment. At least you can spend your money with one heart. Sleep Innovation is a good brand when it comes to making high quality mattresses. So if you’re the kind of person who shops for brands, this is the best choice I have for you. It is also 12 -Inches tall just like Amerisleep Liberty featured in position 8.
SIZES:- You can get Sleep Innovations 12-Inch SureTemp Memory Foam in four different sizes and these include; Twin, Full, Queen, King and California King. But just like other models featured here – each size comes at a different price. ”The bigger the mattress the more money you pay.
- Two layer 12-inch premium memory mattress
- 5-inches of SureTemp 3-lb density memory foam
- 5-inch base layer of premium support foam
- Superior pressure point relief (this offers you with extra back support thus eliminating pain)
- Conforms to your body very well thus providing your spine with proper alignment
- Reduced tossing and turning
- Relief from pressure points ( this eliminates mid-sleep awakenings)
- Dust mite and allergen resistant
- 20-year warranty
RELATED:-Hard Mattress Vs Soft Mattress
- Brentwood Home 13 Inch Gel HD Memory Foam Mattress
In position 10, we have Brentwood Home 13-Inch Gel HD Memory Foam Mattress. This mattress has the best height compared to all other models featured on this list. Majority of them range between 8 -10 inches. You don’t have to spend a fortune on a tempurpedic mattress because Brentwood feels the same like tempurpedic and it might even perform better. Brentwood has a natural wool sleep surface and a bamboo cover which gives it a natural look / feel and at the same time makes it odor free. Most memory foam mattress produce some little odor when they’re still new. But you will get shocked when you unpack Brentwood. The natural materials have a fresh welcoming smell and the mattress its self is soft and well raised (13-inches)
SIZES:– This Gel HD Memory foam mattress comes in 12 standard sizes and these include; Twin, Full , Short queen , Queen, Olympic Queen, Split Queen, King, Split King, California_king, full_xl, split_California_king and twin_xl. All these sizes are priced differently but the smaller the size, the smaller the price. However, choose a mattress size which fits your bed frame. It is not a matter of saving money. Focus on sleeping comfortably because you will spend almost 8 hours sleeping.
MILLION GEL PARTICLES:- This HD Memory foam is made up of million gel particles which keep the mattress cooler and more comfortable than all top rated brands like tempurpedic. Its zipper cover is made of natural bamboo fibers – so you can easily remove the cover and wash it when it gets dirty. Its open cell technology allows in more air in the mattress thus keeping it cool and friendly to sleep on even on very hot days.
DURABLE & GOOD FOR EVERYONE:- You can use Brentwood for more than 50 years because its natural anti-microbial, hypoallergenic and mite resistant material keeps it safe and ready for use anytime. In terms of comfort, Brentwood gel foam conforms to your body curves thus relieving all pressure points and align your spin properly thus protecting you from unnecessary back-pain.
- Perfect Cloud Atlas Gel-Plus 10-Inch Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress
- Dream Pro Restore 10 Inch Gel-Infused Memory Foam Mattress
- Gel Memory Foam 10-Inch Mattress By Exceptional Sheets Review
- Tuft and Needle 10-Inch Mattress Review