What You Need To Know About Permanent Facial Hair Removal
All men have beards and this implies that they will need to shave throughout their entire lives to keep looking neat. However, some men are tired of a daily grooming routine and are actually opting for permanent facial hair removal. In fact, there are 2 major options of permanent facial hair removal and these include; laser and electrolysis. So, if you are considering laser hair removal or electrolysis then below are some of the things you need to about permanent hair removal;
- You’re not the only person opting for permanent facial hair removal: Men who are tired of experiencing ingrown-hairs and razor-burn are increasingly looking for an option to get rid of their whiskers for good. In fact, research shows that 1 in every 5 customers is male amongst people opting for permanent facial hair removal and most men are also going for facial hair removal treatments in-order to combat ingrown hairs on the neck.
- Try thinking in-terms of hair reduction, not removal: In case you’re considering facial-hair reduction, then Laser hair removal is the best and most practical method for facial-hair removal and it will actually thin your beard to about 70%-to-85%. However, if you want to get rid of shaving entirely then electrolysis is the best option for eliminating every hair you’ve got but it is more expensive, painful and time-consuming.
- It’s necessary for shaping-up your facial-hair: Because laser removal helps to thin hair effectively, It will work perfectly on those spots you constantly trim. So, permanent hair-removal will work perfectly on areas like; your neck, top of your cheeks and around your beard or mustache.
- Make research to know the right permanent hair-removal method for you: Laser hair removal trims your hair by targeting high-contrast spots of pigment and this implies that pale and dark-haired guys will achieve the best results with this method. On the other hand, if you have light-blonde, grey or red hair then consider going for electrolysis for great hair-removal results.
- A complete laser treatment costs around $3,500: A complete laser hair-removal treatment is expensive compared to the cost of shaving but it will actually save you a lot of money you spend on buying shaving-tools and even save you time you spend on shaving every morning.
- It’s painful but rewarding: Laser hair-removal is aimed at destroying your hair follicles not soothing your sensitive-skin which makes the entire process very painful. However, this permanent hair-removal process is brief and it will take just a few minutes to get done. On the other hand, if your fear experiencing pain during the hair-removal process then consider taking sedatives in-order to eliminate any pain.
- You won’t have to experience a sick day: With laser hair-removal, each session takes only 15-to-30 minutes and the worst it will leave you with is a redness of the skin and slight sunburn afterwards. However, with regular, shaving you will experience ingrown-hairs, razor-burns and other types of skin-irritation that can keep you uncomfortable throughout the entire day.
- It takes time to see and achieve great results: For a full facial treatment, laser hair-removal can take up to 6-hours over the course of a year while electrolysis can take up-to 400hours for over 4-years. In fact, the main reason why people go for laser hair-removal is that it takes less time to achieve great results compared to electrolysis.
- Even permanent hair-removal treatments don’t last forever: After an initial session, laser hair-removal may require at-least 1-treatment a year in-order to maintain a smooth look. This is mainly because your body experiences metabolism which gives it chance to grow hair back and again if you take long without getting a hair-removal treatment. So, consider for going for check-up to see whether you need a treatment for at least once in a year.
- People actually love permanent hair-removal: Most people actually like permanent hair-removal methods like; Laser-treatment and electrolysis because they help you get rid of fast growing facial-hair thus providing you with peace of mind when it comes to shaving. All in all, with permanent hair-removal you won’t have to worry about buying shaving-tools or spending your morning sleep-time on shaving.