Brewing the most perfect cup of coffee has been made extremely easy with the Proctor-Silex…
Coffee Maker Reviews 2017
Zojirushi EC-DAC50 Zutto 5-Cup Drip Coffeemaker Review
The Zojirushi ec-dac50 zutto 5-cup drip is made for anyone who loves quality is loves to enjoy their cup of coffee alone, this wonderful machine is designed to offer continuous performance so it has been finely engineered. This is a 5 cup coffee maker that is very easy to use and brews coffee with the right flavor.
It is designed with a charcoal water filter that performs for over 2 years if used well, concealed and removable water filter that makes both cleaning and re-filling more of a walk over. Because it is short enough, you do not have to bother removing it from its cabinet just refill it from there. You can have a hot cup of coffee whenever you feel like because this 5 cup drip cup features an automatic keep warm function that keeps your remaining coffee warm for hours. Take control of your machine with its super easy features.
- It does not spill coffee ground into your coffee, the machine’s filter is sturdily built inside the decanter to prevent coffee grounds from falling into your coffee.
- Super easy to clean, the water reservoir is removable which makes cleaning very easy.
- It requires low cost maintenance, its replaceable charcoal filter can be used for over two years so instead of buying filters during this time, use the money for something else.
- Accessibility of the water reservoir is simple and so is the filter basket where by the water reservoir is removable and the filter basket is right inside the decanter.
- The coffee maker is just the right size, it is not too big and neither is it small which makes it good enough for a variety of homes.
- It is strongly constructed yet it comes at a low price, this coffee maker is even better than some highly priced machines yet its price is fair enough. Just anyone can afford the machine.
- Keeps coffee warm, if you do not want to have your coffee right after brewing it, you can have it later because the coffee maker has a warming feature that prevent your coffee from getting cold.
- Lacks auto shut off function, this means that the coffee maker does not have the ability to save power which cuts down on its durability and if you usually forget to turn the coffee maker off then this is such a big disadvantage because the machine does not turn off automatically.
- The cup drip coffee maker does not heat pressure to optimum temperature hence its flavor of coffee is not that good. The temperature produced the Zojirushi 5 cup drip coffee maker is not good enough to extract the best flavor from the coffee grounds.
- The carafe is not dish washer safe, so it is not that easy to clean like is with other coffee makers.
- Brew very few cups of coffee, for people who love to drink very many cups of coffee this is not the best coffee maker reason being it only brews 5 cups of coffee so large families are left out on this one.
- Mr. Coffee TF5GTF 4-Cup Switch Coffeemaker
- Bunn Bxbd Velocity Brew High Altitude 10-Cup Home Brewer Review
- Proctor-Silex 12-Cup Coffee Maker (43603) Review
- How To Make Coffee Without A Coffee Maker – Follow This Guide
- How To Use A Coffee Maker – At Home
- Best Kitchen Appliances on the Market
- 650 watt drip cup coffee maker:with this wattage is high enough to brew coffee at a really high speed so if you are the kind of person that loves to have a last minute cup of coffee before rushing out for work then this cup drip will surely make it easy for you.
- Automatic keep warm function:if you leave coffee in the machine there is no need for you to worry about warming it or making a whole new brew cycle just to have a hot cup of coffee since the Zojirushi ec-dac50 zutto 5-cup drip is engineered with an automatic keep warm function that keeps your coffee for hours. The next time you taste your coffee will not be cold but just warm enough.
- Replaceable charcoal water filter:this coffee maker has a replaceable charcoal water filter that can be used for over two years under normal use. The good thing is that about this type of filter is that you can replace when it is no longer performing well and saves you the burden off buying new filters from time to time.
- Concealed removable water reservoir:because the water reservoir is removable, washing and refilling it is extremely easy unlike other coffee makers whose water tanks are built. When you want refill the water reservoir, you can do it without getting the coffee maker out of its cabinet since the machine is short.
- 5 cup capacity:this cup drip coffee maker is designed to brew 5 cups of coffee so you are the only coffee maker in your family you will definitely enjoy all these alone.
- One limited warranty:as a sign that this is a well-made machine, it comes with one year limited warranty, if you bought your machine from an authorized dealer you can always take it for replacement if it gets any damages with in the this time period.
- Compact and easy to use design: another outstanding feature of the coffee maker is the filter cone that is designed to sit into the decanter so it is very easy for you to remove coffee grounds when are through with using the machine. Unlike other coffee makers, this is all compact for more simplicity in use.
For small families or if there is only person that takes coffee in your family then the Zojirushi ec-dac50 zutto 5-cup drip is the most ideal coffee maker. It is designed with capacity of just 5 cups in each complete brew and has 65o wattage that helps to boil water at a really fast rate so that your coffee cup can be ready just a few minutes. With the automatic keep warm function, you have the freedom to have a hot cup of coffee even if you want to take your coffee hours after it has been brewed. Maintaining the coffee maker is a cinch because of its long lasting charcoal filter that will work for as many as two years if used well. This coffee maker not only has an easy to use design but it is compact since its filter in built inside the decanter. Cleaning and refilling the coffee maker is not something for you to worry about if you are using this great coffee maker from Zojirushi since the water reservoir is removable. This is a light weight coffee maker which will give you a good cup of coffee in the easiest with super easy features.
Who does it benefit?
- Ideal for small families: if you have a large family and have plans of buying this coffee maker then I am afraid this is not the best coffee maker for you. The machine is designed with 5 cup capacity meaning it can only brew coffee for a few people or if you are the only one that takes coffee in your family.
- Good for first time users: sometimes if you are using a machine for the first time then it may not be that easy for you however it is completely different with the Zojirushi ec-dac50 zutto 5-cup drip. This coffee maker is super easy to use, its filter cone is right inside the decanter so you just need a second remove the coffee grounds.
- Ideal for people with small apartments: this cup drip coffee maker is short so it fits inside the cabinet to the extent that even when you want to refill it there is no need to get it out. This makes the coffee maker very convenient for people with little space.
What else do you need?
- Cone coffee filters: just to be on the safe, it is best to always have spare coffee filters just in case the one you have been using stops works perfectly. Cone natural brown filters are strong to be used for a long period of time and are very good when it comes to keeping all residue out of your coffee so that you have the right coffee flavor.