CREATE A WEBSITE
5 Best Online Microsoft Excel Training Courses 2017 – (Beginners & Expert Learners)
Excel is a great computer-software from Microsoft that is used to perform calculations, add visuals, organize work, generate-reports, creating time-tables and a lot more. In fact, Microsoft-Excel is widely used all-over the world by different organizations and people inorder to solve daily problems within organizations but this program/software requires some training inorder to utilize it at the maximum. So, in this article I will be providing you with some of the best Microsoft excel training courses that will help you manipulate excel to the fullest inorder to accomplish all your business-goals easily.
Basics On How To Use Microsoft Excel
Section-1: How to Set-up a spreadsheet:
- Install and open the Microsoft-Excel program: before you begin using Excel, you will need to first install a Microsoft-office package onto your computer inorder to gain access to Microsoft-excel. So, after installing Microsoft-office onto your computer, you will need search for the Excel-program by going to the “Start-menu”, select “programs” and then locate the Microsoft-Excel icon. Afterwards, you can move the Excel-icon onto your Desktop inorder to create a shortcut that will enable you to access Excel easily whenever you need it.
- Open a new workbook within Excel (an Excel-file): after opening Microsoft-Excel, click on the Office-button (file-tab for older-versions) and then select “New”. You will actually see a list of available “templates” under and then click on “Blank Workbook” inorder to create a new blank-workbook.
- Save the created workbook: after opening the workbook, you will need to click on the Office-button (file-tab for older-versions) and then select “Save as”. afterwards, choose a locate on the computer where you want to save the created file(workbook) like for example; My documents, Desktop or another location that you can easily access on your computer. But before saving your workbook, you will need to type in the “File-name” in the box just above the save-button and make sure that the File-type is set to “Excel Workbook” then press on the save-button.
- Checkout and familiarize with the tabs at the top-section of the workbook: you will actually need to check-out the various tabs on the ribbon or top-section of the workbook and these include; Office-button (file-tab for older-versions), Home, Insert, Page-layout, Formulas, Data, Review and View. In fact, each of these tabs has a drop-down list which features various functions that are all usable depending on what you’re creating in Excel.
- Learn and understand the language needed to use Excel: you will actually need to learn and know the terminologies used in Excel by following a step-by-step guide. For example; a row is section that runs from left to right across the workbook with some numbers allocated along left-side. A column is a set of data/lines that run from the top to the bottom of the workbook (worksheet) and it’s actually identified by a letter at the top-section of the sheet. A cell is an individual square (box) of the worksheet that can be filled in with data/information.
- Prepare the workbook for data-storage: you should know that every Excel-workbook has 3-worksheets by default. in fact, sheet-1 opens by default after creating a workbook and you will also see a tab at the bottom of the window just after sheet-3 whereby this enables you to add a new-sheet if needed.
- Rename a sheet by right-clicking on the sheet-tab: if you want to rename a sheet, then you will need to right-click over a given sheet-tab and a menu will appear. Afterwards, select “Rename” and then type in a new-name for the sheet. You may also add a new-sheet by simply clicking on the tab with sheet and star just after sheet-3.
- Use the top-row to type/write a title in each cell to identify what will be placed into each column: At the top-row of the sheet, consider typing a title in each cell inorder to identify what is to be placed into each column. For example, you may type in Name and Date so that the rows underneath these titles can be filled with such information/data in a systematic way.
- Consider saving frequently: when your entering information/data into an Excel worksheet, you will need to save your work frequently by simply clicking on the floppy-disk symbol at the top-left section of the screen of by clicking on the office-button and then select “save” which is a bit inconveniencing compared to the using the floppy-disk symbol. Alternatively, you can also just hold down the control-key and click on S-letter on the keyboard (“Ctrl”+ S) for more convenient and fast saving while working in Excel.
Section-2: How to Enter and Manage Data in Excel:
- Start by entering data into the cells of the worksheet: in case you had never used excel before, then you may have to start with at least 2 practice columns and rows before entering all the data into the worksheet. So, this will involve clicking on a cell and then type data/information into it. Additionally, if you want to edit the data/information that has been entered into any cell, then double-click on the cell and then edit the data/information inside. However, you can also edit data in the edit-bar which is located at the top of the spreadsheet just above the column-letters.
- Learn how cells are formatted: when you open a new spreadsheet/worksheet, the cells in it feature a general-format but you can also change the format or settings of each cell, row or Colum. For example, the formatting can be easily changed to a pre-set format such a date, number, time or currency by clicking onto the “home-tab” and then look for “General”. Afterwards, click on the drop-down list next to “General” and then select a desired data-format. On the other hand, you can also change the font, style and alignment text or numbers by simply using the “Font” and “Alignment” options under the “Home” tab. Additionally, you can also change the format of an entire column by selecting a letter at the top-section and then make any required changes. However, to change the format of an entire row you will need to select a number on the left-side of the spreadsheet and then make any necessary changes.
- Enter all your data/information: after learning how to use some basic features of Microsoft-Excel, consider adding all your data/information into the spreadsheet/worksheet. you will have to press enter inorder to move to the next cell just below the current-cell, press tab to move to cell on the right of the current-cell and you may even consider using arrow-keys to move from one-cell to another while entering data/information. However, it’s highly recommended to save your work as you enter data inorder avoid making any data-losses.
- Sort-out your data/information: this involves selecting the data you wish to sort by simply selecting a single-column or multiple-columns and you may even include text-titles if you want. In fact, it’s recommended to select multiple columns if you wish to keep the data in rows uniform and together. So, you will need to select the “Data” tab, click on “Sort” then and then a sort dialog-box will appear. Afterwards, select the column you want to sort in the “Sort by” list and if you had created any titles in the top-row then all the titles of the selected will appear in the “Sort by” box. Select from either “Values,” “Cell Color,” “Font Color,” or “Cell Icon”. In fact, if you had entered text into the cells then you may want to select Sort On “values” and afterwards select the order that you want apply the sort operation. The order can either be in an ascending or descending format like; A-to-Z or Z-to-A for text or smallest to largest and vice versa for numbers.
- Filter the data/information: this involves the selecting the data you want to filter by highlighting one or multiple columns, selects the “Data” tab, click “Filter” which is located just after the Sort-section. An arrow will appear at the top-section of each column and you will need to click on that arrow to check-out the list of options in the column-header. After, select the values that you want to use and then click “OK” to view the results. In fact, the rest of the data/information will be hidden so that you can only view the filtered data. Lastly, inorder to restore the rest of your data/information you will need to select the “Clear” option which is located in the Sort and filter section Data-tab.
- Find or locate specific-text in your workbook: inorder to find specific text within your workbook, you will need to click on the “Find & Select” located at the right-end of the “Home” tab. so, click on “Find” and then type in the text you’re looking for. Additionally, you can also select “Find All” and then a list will appear with all the instances of the typed-text within your worksheet. on the other hand, if want to search the entire workbook then click on the “Options” buttons which is located under the “Find and Replace” pop-up menu then change the “Within” option from “Sheet” to “Workbook” and after click on “Find All”.
- Print out your worksheet: you may need to print-out your worksheet by simply clicking on the Office-button (or “File” tab if you have an earlier version of Excel). However, you can also print the worksheet by simply holding down the control-button and then type letter “P” (Ctrl + P) while using a computer-keyboard. Additionally, hovering the mouse over the “Print” button will provide you different options to choose like; Print Quick-print and Print Preview. On the other hand, you can also change the setup of the page, page-size, margin and other alignment-options by simply accessing the “Page Setup” menu located under the “Page Layout” tab.
Section-3: How to Perform Basic Calculations in Excel:
- Use the sum-function for basic column-adding: fill a specific column with numbers and then click on the cell just below the column of numbers. Afterwards, click on the “AutoSum” symbol on the right of the home-tab ribbon under the editing-section. Click on the “AutoSum” symbol for a second time and the empty cell will now display the total of numbers within a particular column.
- Use an Equals-sign (=) to begin any formula: in case you’re going to type in the formula by hand instead of using a sum-button, then you must start the formula with an equals-sign(=). So, place the equals-sign first in the empty-cell where you want the sum to appear. Afterwards, type an open-parenthesis “(“ then insert the top column-letter and row-number of the range you need to add, type a colon in-between the parameter and finish by closing the parenthesis with a “)“. For example, your formula may be =SUM (B1:B5) then press enter to add-up the numbers in that range under a specific column.
- Sum-up numbers using your own formula if they are not lined up in the same column: in case you want to add-up numbers that are not lined-up in the same column, then you may need to create your own sum-formula. This will involve clicking in an empty-cell where you would like the sum to appear, type “=” then click on the first-cell that you would like to add or type in a column-letter and row-number corresponding it. For example; =A2+B2+C2 and press enter. In fact, you may continue selecting all the numbers you want to add-up and then press enter to get an answer. On the other hand, you can even use this formula to add numbers in different columns and rows like; =A2+B3+C5 and then click enter to get the sum.
- Subtract using the Minus (-) symbol: if you want to subtract, you will need to use the same method as adding but while using a minus sign (-) instead of a plus-sign. So, you will have to click into an empty-cell then type “=”, insert a desired column-letter and row-number, apply a minus sign (-) and then type the second parameters and finish by clicking on “Enter” inorder to get an answer to your calculations. For example; =A1-B2 then press enter to get an answer.
Section-4: How to Create Visuals in Excel:
- Generate a chart by selecting all the data you want to be in the chart: you will be able to create a chart by first selecting the data you want to appear in the chart and then find the insert-tab. afterwards, locate the chart-section and then click on the type of chart and a chart sub-type that you would love to use. Click on enter and the data you have selected with be presents in form of a chart that you would have chosen.
- Generate a table by selecting a range of cells: if you want to create a table, then you will need to select a range of cells that you need to convert into a table. These cells may either contain all your data or some of them can be left empty. So, you will have to go the “Home” tab and then locate the “Styles” group. Afterwards, click on “Format as Table” then select the table-style from different options that will appear under a drop-down list.
- Make the cells shaded or with boarders by using the Font-group: if you wish to make different cells shaded or apply boarders to them, then you will need to select a range of cells and after go to the “Home” tab and locate the “Font” group/section. Click on the “Font” and “Boarders” tab or you can use the (Ctrl + Shift+ F) function to access the Format-cells dialog-box. After accessing the dialog-box, select the required style and your cells will be changed to that style. Additionally, to shade cells you will need to go to the “Home” tab and then locate the font-group, click on the “Font” or “Fill” tab inorder to select a shading-color you want to appear within the cells.
Best Microsoft Excel Training Courses – 2017
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
If you really want to learn how to use excel as an expert then you will need to tryout a beginner-to-expert course which will only take you 6-hours to learn all the basics in Microsoft-excel. So, below are some of the things you will learn from this course;
- You will learn using the current version of Excel: this course will help you learn using the most current version of Microsoft-Excel which is Excel-2013 for windows. However, this Excel-version look a bit similar to older-versions and this implies that you also be able to use Microsoft-Excel 2007 and older-versions.
- You will learn all the basic fundamentals of Microsoft-Excel: with this course, you will be able to learn basic-fundamentals and advanced features within Microsoft-excel. In fact, this course/class involves everything you need to know about Microsoft-Excel. For example; you will learn how to navigate excel, enter and edit data, write-formulas quickly and easily, etc.
- You will learn how to use references in excel: this course will teach you how to use relative, absolute and mixed references in excel thus improving on your skills when it comes to using excel.
- You will learn to make calculations in excel: this course will also teach you how to create powerful calculations while using different Excel-functions. In fact, you will learn how to add, subtract, divide and even do other complicated calculations with excel.
- You will learn how to freeze columns and rows in excel: this course will also teach on how to freeze columns and rows while using the freeze-panes in excel.
- You will learn how to use different Excel data-tools: the course will also teach you on how to Excel data-tools which include sorting, sub-totaling and filtering.
- You will learn how to represent data visually: this online course will also teach you how to visually represent your data using charts and graphs which are readily available in excel.
- You will how to remove duplicate in data: this course also teaches you how to remove duplicates from your data while using excel inorder achieve accurate and clean data.
- You will learn how to transpose data in excel: this course will also teach on how to transpose-data within excel. Transposing is actually a process that enables you to switch columns and rows within Excel.
- You will learn how to leverage data: you also learn how to leverage data while using Pivot-Tables and Pivot-charts in excel.
- You will learn how to format worksheets: this course also teaches its students on how to format worksheets in Excel inorder to achieve more organized data that meets your needs.
- You will learn how to automate different Excel-tasks: this course will even teach on how to automate different excel tasks while using the time-saving macros.
- You will learn to integrate Microsoft-excel with Microsoft-word: this online-course will also help you learn how to integrate Microsoft-Excel with Microsoft-Word inorder into achieve great data results.
- You will learn how protect your Excel work: this course also teaches on how to use password in Excel inorder to protect your work form any unwanted users or access.
- You will learn about different shortcuts and tips of using Excel: this courser also provides the learner with different tips and tricks of using Excel. In fact, you will learn a lot of shortcuts and hidden-functions within Excel that can enable you complete your work easily and quickly.
- You will learn how to print and share data in Excel: this course will also teach you on how to use the print-function inorder to print-out finished work and you will even learn how to share data in Excel.
- You will learn how to use Excel online: the course will also teach you on how to connect an excel-worksheet online inorder to make uploads and a lot more. On top of that, you will even learn how to harvest data from the web and also create online-forms while using Excel.
- you can review and continue learning new things in excel with a lifetime access: in case you gain a lifetime access to this Excel class/course, you will be allowed to review different topics in Excel and even continue learning new things in Excel thus leading to a development in your skills when it comes to using Microsoft-Excel.
- You will get practical Excel-lessons from a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor: with this course, you will actually learn from a Microsoft-Certified Master-Instructor with over a 15-years experience in teaching students of all ability levels. This implies that you will be able to understand how to use Microsoft-Excel no matter your learning-ability or retention-rate.
- Microsoft-Excel 2013: inorder to participate actively in this course, you will need to install Microsoft-Excel 2013 onto your computer. This mainly because the training uses Excel-2013 for windows and the only way you will understand better is by installing this particular version onto your computer.
- A computerized-device: since this is an online-course, it requires computer-devices like a desktop, laptop or tablet inorder to achieve effective learning results. In fact, such computer-devices are equipped with large-screens which enable you to clearly view what is being taught when having online-lessons. However, this course also offers mobile and TV access for people who prefer using their smartphones or smart-TVs’.
- Bandwidth or internet-connectivity: this is an online-course and this implies that you need to have bandwidth coupled with an active internet-connection inorder to receive online Microsoft-excel lessons. In fact, this course uses tutorials inorder to provide the learner with active illustrations during lessons and this implies that you need to have a lot of data (packet-data) to upload and view these tutorials.
- Time and concentration: inorder to achieve the best results from this Excel-course you need to be able to give it your time. In fact, this course includes a 6.5-hours on-demand video which the learner needs to sit and watch till the finish. so, you will need to spare over 6-hours of time inorder to learn and understand this Excel if you decide to go for this course.
The “Beginner to Expert in 6 Hours” is a Microsoft-Excel course or training that is meant to provide you everything you need to know about Excel. in fact, this online-course provide the learner with all the fundamentals and most advanced features within Microsoft-Excel and you will actually be able to become an expert in Microsoft-Excel taking this online-course. on the other hand, this course was developed by a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor (Todd McLeod) with over 15-years of experience in teaching individuals of all ability-levels on how to use Microsoft-Excel whereby this implies that you will be able to learn Microsoft-Excel easily and quickly than never before. Additionally, this course is provided in-form of online-videos which take about 6-hours. In fact, there are about 75 separate video-lectures that you will take within the 6-hours and these are short-videos so that you don’t sit for longer-hours just watching one long video. lastly, this courser covers the most recent version of excel which is “Microsoft Excel 2013” and this implies that you need to install this particular excel-version onto your computer-device inorder to learn more efficiently and effectively during online-lectures. however, Microsoft Excel 2013, is somehow similar to the older-versions of excel and this means that you also be able to use the knowledge acquired from Microsoft Excel 2013 to accomplish different tasks in the older-versions of excel. Lastly, a verifiable certificate of -completion will be presented to all students who complete this Microsoft Excel course and this can be of great use to people who are looking for new jobs or those who need to improve on their careers.
- It’s facilitated by an experienced Microsoft Certified Master Instructor: this course is actually provided by a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor with over 15-years of experience in teaching people with all ability-levels. This implies that you will be able to learn Microsoft-excel more efficiently and effectively in a short period of time. In fact, this online-course will benefit anyone no-matter their understanding-levels.
- It’s presented in high-quality videos: this online-course is actually presented in high-quality video-lectures inorder to enable the learner to clearly view illustrations thus facilitating for quick and easy learning of new things.
- It facilitates for enhanced learning through hands-on activities: this course also includes Excel project-files and Templates which allow for enhanced learning through hands-on activities. In fact, you can even download these project-files and templates and then use them for practice during your free-time.
- A Money-Back Guarantee: this online-course also offers a money-back guarantee to all its students’ inorder to allow anyone to get back his/her money in case they don’t learn anything from this course or if they are not satisfied with the services provided during this course. But terms and conditions apply to this money-back guarantee.
- It can be provided for free to people with financial-constraints: in case financial-constraints are preventing you from enrolling into this online-course, then you can simply send a message to author/facilitator and explain your situation and he will actually give you free-access to all excel-courses.
- A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is provided: A Verifiable Certificate-of-Completion is given to all the students who have completed this Microsoft Excel course and this actually helps to improve on their CVs. in fact, this Excel-certificate can be of great value to people searching for job-opportunities because most companies need people who have different certifications in such courses.
- It will provide you with all the fundamentals and advanced features of Microsoft-excel: this online-course will actually provide you with all the basics/fundamentals to most advanced features of using Microsoft-excel until you become an expert at using excel.
- The course enables you to review different topics and even continue learning new things in excel: in case you get a lifetime access to this Excel-course, you will be allowed to review different excel-topics and even continue learning new things in excel which is an added advantage to people who are forgetful.
- You can download excel templates and videos for future reference: this course also enables its students to download all the excel project-files and videos so that the learner can be able to achieve a “hands-on” approach to all the learning-material. Additionally, you will even be shown how to access and download free Excel-templates that can be used as “budget-templates”, “calculator-templates” or “schedule-templates”.
- It’s meant for both beginners and advanced-users of excel: this online course will work perfectly for both beginners and advanced-user of excel because it’s developed by an experienced Microsoft Certified Master Instructor who can teach people with different understandings or ability-levels.
- It facilitates for quick and easy understanding of Microsoft-excel: with this online-course, a student can actually rewind and review every video-clip inorder to thoroughly understand how different functions work in excel. In fact, this helps to improve on the understanding and knowledge-levels when it comes to using Microsoft-Excel.
- It can be accessed on Mobile and TV: another great thing about this course is that it can be accessed from anywhere using your Smartphone or you may even access it on your Smart-TV while at home thus making it very convenient and efficient.
- Some advanced-functions are taught before basic-functions: when learning this course, some advanced functions are taught before certain basic-functions are taught and this can actually lead to confusion amongst learners.
- Some lessons are not easy to understand and follow: some video-lessons are hard to understand and may require someone to rewind and review during the training.
CURRICULUM FOR THIS COURSE
- Course Information
- Quick Start
- Getting Started
- Working With Functions
- Creating Charts & Graphs
- Harvesting Data From The Web
- Manipulating Data
- Advanced Filtering
- Going Pro With Pivot Tables
- Formatting For Impact
- Saving Time With Macros
- Integrating Word & Excel
- Securing Your Work
- Printing & Sharing Your Work
- Enhancing Your Value with Bonus Skills
- Hands-On: Creating A Grade-book
- Hands-On: Bringing Grades From Blackboard Into Excel
- Hands-On: Creating A Loan Amortization
- Final Exam
- Just For Fun
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- You will learn to create spreadsheets from scratch with the “Complete Excel Mastery Course for Beginners” this implies that the course was designed for novice-learners or users of excel.
- You will learn how to use several features in the new Microsoft-excel 2016 version. These new features include 1-click forecasting, creating 3D-maps and the “Tell me what you what to-do” feature.
- You will learn to create Excel charts, graphs and tables in just a short period of time. This will actually allow you to easily organize your work in form of visual-illustrations.
- You will learn to create pivot tables and charts inorder to ensure quick and easy sorting or organization of data while using Microsoft-excel 2016.
- You will learn all the basics required to open an Excel-document, create a spreadsheet and even learn how to save all your excel-documents onto the computer.
- You will learn how to use the most commonly used Microsoft-excel functions inorder to solve powerful calculations and to organize your data visually.
- You will learn how to use the Excel dashboard, tabs and ribbons for Microsoft-excel 2016. On top of that, you will also get a lot of helpful tips, shortcuts and tricks that will help you master the fundamentals of Microsoft-excel 2016.
- You will learn how to create a basic “Kitchen Remodel Costs” worksheet while using Microsoft-excel 2016 version.
- You will learn how to use the 7 most popular functions in Microsoft-excel which include; IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT & COUNTA, COUNTIF & COUNTIFS, AVERAGE & AVERAGEA, SUM, SUMIF & SUMIFS, LEFT, RIGHT & MID functions.
- Microsoft-Excel 2016 version: The “Complete Excel Mastery Course for Beginners” actually uses Microsoft-excel 2016 version and this implies that you will need to install this particular version onto your computer inorder to achieve effective learning results.
- A computer: since the “Complete Excel Mastery Course for Beginners” is an online course, you will need to use a desktop-computer, laptop, tablet or any other computerized device to access it.
- An active internet-connection (packet-data): the “Complete Excel Mastery Course for Beginners” can only be accessed over the internet and this implies that you need to have active packet-data connection inorder to gain full access to this online-course.
- It requires your time: The “Complete Excel Mastery Course for Beginners” will require some of your time like about 6-hours inorder to understand what is being taught. In fact, this course features 5.5-hours on-demand videos which will need a lot of concentration.
- A udemy account: you will also need to create a udemy account that features all your details inorder to gain full access to the “Complete Excel Mastery Course for Beginners”. Additionally, you also have to pay some money inorder to get full lifetime access to this online-course.
The “Complete Excel Mastery Course for Beginners” is an online-course that was designed to teach you the all basics and fundamentals of Microsoft-Excel 2016. In fact, this online-course will work perfectly for you if you’re a beginner or intermediate Excel-user who needs to drastically improve on his/her Excel-skills inorder to get a raise at the job or even land on a new better job. On the other hand, everything in this Excel-course is taught in a step-by-step, easy and stress-free way inorder to ensure that all students understand what is being taught no-matter their understanding abilities. Additionally, since this is an online-course, then it’s specifically designed for learning on a computer inorder to achieve optimum results especially when it comes to using shortcuts. lastly, this Excel-course is taught by dedicated and professional instructor called “Steve McDonald” inorder to help students learn different things in excel like; spreadsheet-basics, formulas and functions, templates, tables, pivot-charts and a lot more. All in all, this Excel-course is carried-out in Microsoft-excel 2016 and this implies that you need to install this particular version onto your computer inorder to achieve great learning results.
- It will help you learn all the basics of Microsoft-excel 2016: The “Complete Excel Mastery Course for Beginners” will help you learn all the basics in-terms of using Microsoft-excel 2016. For example, you will learn things like opening an excel-document, creating a spreadsheet, saving a document onto the computer and a lot more.
- You will learn using all the new features in Microsoft-excel 2016: with this online-course, you will actually learn how to use several new-features of Microsoft-excel 2016 which include; 1-click forecasting, 3D-maps and the Tell Me What You Want to Do feature.
- This course will enable you to carryout powerful calculations in Excel: after taking the “Complete Excel Mastery Course for Beginners”, you will be capable of making powerful calculations in Excel while using different functions.
- It very easy to understand: the “Complete Excel Mastery Course for Beginners” is actually very easy to understand because its taught by a professional-instructor with a lot of experience in excel. In fact, you will even become more comfortable and familiar using the entire Excel-2016 dashboard, tabs and ribbons after taking this online-course.
- It will provide you a lot of helpful tips and shortcuts of using Microsoft-excel 2016: with the “Complete Excel Mastery Course for Beginners”, you will learn a lot of tricks , tips and shortcuts of using Microsoft-Excel 2016 whereby this will make you an expert when it comes to using Microsoft-Excel 2016 thus leading to an improvement in your career-skills.
- It teaches how to make graphical illustrations in excel quickly: the “Complete Excel Mastery Course for Beginners” will actually teach you how to create charts, graphs and tables out off your data more efficiently and easily than never before.
- It takes only 5.5-hours: the “Complete Excel Mastery Course for Beginners” takes about 6-hours of your time yet you learn a lot out of it. In fact, this online-course features 5.5-hours on-demand videos that contain several excel-tutorials inorder to facilitate for quick and easy learning. This actually makes it a perfect online-course for people with limited time.
- A full lifetime-access: when you subscribe for the “Complete Excel Mastery Course for Beginners”, you will actually get full lifetime access to this excel online-course and this will actually help you review different topics in Microsoft-excel that you didn’t understand well before.
- It facilitates for mobile and TV access: This “Complete Excel Mastery Course for Beginners” can also be accessed on a Smartphone or television as long they have an internet connection. In fact, you can even upload the tutorials form this course and then review them on your Smartphone or TV.
- A certificate of completion is delivered: after studying the “Complete Excel Mastery Course for Beginners” students are provided with tests and those who pass will be given a certificate of completion. This certificate will actually play a great role for people who need to improve on their carriers or those looking for new jobs.
- This excel-course is designed for beginners: the “Complete Excel Mastery Course for Beginners” is specifically designed for people new to using Microsoft-excel and may not work perfectly for experts in excel. In fact, if you’re already good at using Microsoft-excel then you may consider going for a more advanced excel-course than this one.
CURRICULUM FOR THIS COURSE
- Introduction to Excel 2016
- Creating Your First Excel Document
- Create a Kitchen Remodel Cost Worksheet
- Introduction to Excel Formulas and Functions
- 3 Things to Know Before You Start Using Functions
- How to Use the 7 Most Popular Excel Functions
- Other Popular Excel Functions
- Creating Charts From Your Spreadsheet
- Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- New Features for Excel 2016
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- You will learn how to use most Excel-functions: with the “Excel from Beginner to Advanced” course, you will learn most of the common excel functions used in Microsoft-excel 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- You will learn how to maintain large sets of data within excel: with this course, you will also learn how to maintain large sets of Excel-data while using lists, tables, graphs and a lot more.
- You will learn how to use different formulas in excel: with the “Excel from Beginner to Advanced” course, you will actually learn how use different formulas which include; IF, SUM, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH and lot more.
- You will learn how to automate your daily tasks in excel: this excel-course will also teach you how to automate your daily tasks through the use of Macros and VBA functions.
- You learn how to create spreadsheets: the “Excel from Beginner to Advanced” course will teach you how to create spreadsheets efficiently and effectively than never before.
- You will learn how to create dynamic reports in excel: this Excel-course will teach you how to create dynamic reports while using Excel PivotTables.
- You will learn how to audit excel formulas: the “Excel from Beginner to Advanced” course will teach you how to audit excel Excel-worksheet formulas inorder to achieve clean formulas.
- You will learn how to use Microsoft-Excel Addln and PowerPivot: the “Excel from Beginner to Advanced” course will teach you how to use advanced features in Excel like Addln, PowerPivot and a lot more.
- Microsoft-Excel 2013 version: this course was created using Microsoft-Excel 2013 and this implies that you need to install this version onto your computer for best learning results. However, all the features in Microsoft-excel 2013 can be applied in Microsoft-excel 2007, 2010 and 2016 versions.
- An internet-connection (active packet-data): you also need an internet-connection inorder to gain access to this excel-course because it’s an online-course. So, make sure that you can gain access to a good internet-connection before you subscribe for this course because it contains video/tutorials which require good-internet to operate effectively.
- A computer, Smartphone or smart-TV: inorder to learn effectively while taking the course, you will need to acquire a computer for best results. However, this course also facilitates for mobile and TV access inorder to enable people without computers to easily access it over their smartphones or TVs’.
The “Excel from Beginner to Advanced” is an A-Z Microsoft-Excel course that was created using Microsoft-excel 2013 but its content can also be used in Microsoft-excel 2010, 2013, and 2016. In fact, with this online-course will take you through a deep study on the most popular functions and formulas in Microsoft-excel 2013. On the other hand, Excel-course combines 4 different courses which include; An Introduction to Excel, Intermediate Level Excel, Advanced Level Excel and Excel Macros and VBA in 6 Simple-Projects inorder to provide you with a solid foundation within Microsoft-excel. Additionally, the “Excel from Beginner to Advanced” course was created by a professional and Microsoft Certified Trainer/instructor called “Kyle Pew” who over 10-years experience in using Microsoft-excel and this implies that he will help different students improve on their excel-skills form a beginner-level to an advanced-level. Lastly, at the completion of this Excel-course students who would have mastered most Excel-tools will be provided with a certificate of completion which can be of great use in case someone wants to develop on his/her career in excel.
- It’s designed for beginners: the “Excel from Beginner to Advanced” course was actually to help those new to excel become experts in just a short period of time. So, if you don’t know anything in Excel yet you need to use it then you will need to go for this online-course for more effective results.
- It provides learners with basic functions and formulas in excel: the “Excel from Beginner to Advanced” course helps to equip learners with most functions and formulas used in Microsoft-Excel 2013.
- It teaches you how to carryout calculations in Excel: the “Excel from Beginner to Advanced” also teaches students how to carryout powerful calculations in Microsoft-Excel 2013 while using dynamic-formulas like; IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, SUM and a lot more.
- It’s carried-out by a professional-trainer: this Excel-course is actually instructed by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and a certified Microsoft Office Master Instructor who has over 10-years experience in teaching Microsoft-excel. In fact, with such an instructor, you will be able to build a solid understanding of all the basics and fundamentals of using Microsoft-Excel.
- Easy creation of dynamic-reports in excel: this Excel-course will help you learn how to create dynamic-reports by using tools like PivotTables and a lot more functions.
- Easy automation of tasks in Excel: this Excel-course will teach you how to automate daily-tasks easily through the use of Macros and VBA functions.
- Full time access to this course: after subscribing for this Excel-course, you will be able to gain full lifetime access to this course inorder to make any required reviews of things that you may have forgotten in Microsoft-Excel.
- It will teach you how to use other versions of Microsoft-Excel: although this Excel-course was created with Microsoft-excel 2013, its content can also be applied in Microsoft-excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. This implies that you will be capable of using different Microsoft-excel versions after taking this Excel-course.
- A certificate of completion is provided: after completing the “Excel from Beginner to Advanced” course, a certificate of completion is provided to those who have learned most of the Excel basics and fundamentals as proof that they excelled in this course.
- There are some difficult topics in this Excel-course: although some topics are easy to understand in this Excel-course, there are difficult topics that are hard to understand like the use of Macros, VBAs and other functions like; SUM, VLOOKUP, IF, AVERAGE, INDEX/MATCH and a lot more.
CURRICULUM FOR THIS COURSE
- Microsoft Excel Course Introduction
- Microsoft Excel 101 Course Introduction
- Microsoft Excel Fundamentals
- Entering and Editing Text and Formulas
- Working with Basic Excel Functions
- Modifying an Excel Worksheet
- Formatting Data in an Excel Worksheet
- Inserting Images and Shapes into an Excel Worksheet
- Creating Basic Charts in Excel
- Printing an Excel Worksheet
- Working with Excel Templates
- Congratulations! You’ve Built a Solid Microsoft Excel Foundation
- Microsoft Excel 102 Course Introduction
- Working with an Excel List
- Excel List Functions
- Excel Data Validation
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Excel PivotTables
- Working with Excel’s PowerPivot Tools
- Working with Large Sets of Excel Data
- Congratulations! You’re an Intermediate Excel User
- Microsoft Excel 103 Course Introduction
- Working with Excel’s Conditional Functions
- Working with Excel’s Lookup Functions
- Auditing an Excel Worksheet
- Protecting Excel Worksheets and Workbooks
- Mastering Excel’s “What If?” Tools
- Automating Repetitive Tasks in Excel with Macros
- Microsoft Excel Macros and VBA Course Introduction
- Project #1: Using Excel’s Macro Recorder Tool
- Excel VBA Concepts
- Project #2: Moving Beyond the Basics and into VBA
- Project #4: Using VBA to Automate Excel Formulas
- Project #6: Working with Excel VBA User Forms
- Course Wrap Up
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- You learn how to use advanced features in Excel 2010: with the Excel 2010 advanced training course, you will learn how to use advanced features in Excel 2010 and these include; AVERAGEIF, SUMIF, HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP, Sparklines and a lot more.
- You will learn how to create tables and charts in Excel 2010: with the Excel 2010 advanced training course, you will be taught how to represent your data inform of graphs, charts and other graphical-illustrations easily. In fact, this Excel-course will even teach you how to create Pivot-Tables and other complicated graphical illustrations within Microsoft-Excel.
- You will learn how to use the Macro-function: the Excel 2010 advanced training-course will teach you how to create and record your own Macros.
- A computerized device: since the Excel 2010 advanced training is an online-course, you will need a computer-device like a desktop-computer or laptop to use when taking this course. In fact, this online-course can even be accessed on your mobile (Smartphone) or smart-TV whereby this makes it very versatile.
- Active packet-data (internet-connection): you will also need an active internet to gain access to this Excel-course. In fact, you need to have a lot of packet-data because this Excel-course is provided in form tutorials which tend to take-up a lot of data.
- Time (about 8.5hrs): the Excel 2010 advanced training-course also requires some of your time inorder to understand all the lectures well. In fact, this Excel-course involves 136-lectures which are presented in form of an 8.5-hour on-demand video.
The “Microsoft Excel 2010 Advanced Training” is a great Excel-course that was designed to help people become experts at Microsoft-Excel 2010. In fact, in this online-course will help you learn advanced features in Microsoft-excel 2010 which include; nesting IF statements, AVERAGEIF, SUMIF, HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP, Pivot-Tables, Charts, Macros and a lot more. However, this Excel-course is not designed for beginners and this implies that you need to have some knowledge on most Excel-basics before taking this Advanced Excel training/course. All in all, by the end of this Advanced Excel training/course you will have mastered all the advanced features and functions in Microsoft Excel 2010.
- This online course can be taken from anywhere: you will actually be able to take the Excel 2010 advanced training course from anywhere like at your home, office, etc. this actually makes it a very convenient course for people who don’t have the time to go to schools for lecturers.
- It’s easy to understand: the Excel 2010 advanced training course is taught by a professional-trainer and this implies that you will easily learn using all the advanced features in Microsoft-Excel 2010. Additionally, this Excel-course uses a visual training-method inorder to increase on the retention-rates of different students.
- It teaches the user several advanced features in Microsoft-Excel 2010: the Excel 2010 advanced training course provides the learner with over 136-lectures which are presented inform of tutorials that take about 8.5-hours. in fact, these lectures will teach you how to use the most advanced features in Microsoft-Excel 2010 and these include; advanced IF statements, Macros, Sparklines, AVERAGEIF, SUMIF, HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP and a lot more.
- Full-time access to this course: after registering for the Excel 2010 advanced training course, you will gain full lifetime access to this online-course and this is very important especially when making any reviews about the topics that you may have forgotten.
- A certificate of completion is provided: after taking the Excel 2010 advanced training course, a certificate of completion will be given to all the students that would have mastered most of the advanced features and functions.
- This Advanced Excel-course is not for beginners: the Excel 2010 advanced training course was not designed for beginners in Microsoft-Excel and it’s only suitable for advanced Excel-users. In fact, you need to have some knowledge on the basics before taking-up this Advanced Excel-training course.
CURRICULUM FOR THIS COURSE
- Getting Started With This Excel Course
- The Excel IF Function
- Performing Lookup in Excel
- Excel Data Functions
- Excel Math Functions
- Arrays In Excel
- Excel Functions For Working With Text
- Other Useful Excel Functions
- Custom Views In Excel
- Auditing And Troubleshooting Formulas
- Pivot Tables In Excel
- Excel Pivot Charts
- Goal Seek And Solver
- Macros In Excel
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- You will learn how to use shortcuts in Microsoft-Excel: the “Top Microsoft Excel Hacks course” will teach you how use different shortcuts in Microsoft-Excel inorder to save time and become more productive when managing Excel-workbooks.
- You will learn how to customize your Excel-workbooks: this Excel-course will also teach you how to customize your workbooks more efficiently inorder to increase on your productivity while using Microsoft-Excel.
- You will learn to use hidden features and functions in Excel: with the “Top Microsoft Excel Hacks course”, you will be able to uncover and learn lesser known Excel features and functions whereby this will enable you to complete different Excel-tasks easily.
- Microsoft-Excel: you will need to install Microsoft-Excel 2016, 2013, 2010 or 2007 before you begin taking this online-course. in fact, this Excel-course is recorded using Microsoft-Excel 2016 but its content can still be applied in other older versions of Microsoft-Excel.
- A computer and internet-connection: since the “Top Microsoft Excel Hacks” is an online-course, you will need a desktop-computer or laptop coupled with an internet-connection inorder to gain access to all the tutorials. On the other hand, this Excel-course can also be accessed on your mobile or TV.
The “Top Microsoft Excel Hacks” is an online-course that was designed to help students learn several hidden Excel shortcuts and functions inorder to become an Excel-expert. In fact, there are a lot of hidden shortcuts/hacks within Excel that can help you use Microsoft-excel more efficiently and effectively. in fact, the “Top Microsoft Excel Hacks course” is presented inform of short video-lectures/tutorials that take about 2-3 minutes inorder to ensure fast learning of students. On the other hand, the “Top Microsoft Excel Hacks course” is taught by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) who has over a 10-years experience in teaching various computer application including Microsoft-Excel. Lastly, the “Top Microsoft Excel Hacks course” is recorded using Microsoft-Excel 2016 but other old-versions of Microsoft-Excel can also work while taking this course.
- It equips you with different Excel shortcuts: the “Top Microsoft Excel Hacks course” will equip you with several Microsoft-Excel shortcuts inorder to help you save time when managing your Excel-workbooks.
- It’s easy to understand and follow: the “Top Microsoft Excel Hacks course” is very easy to understand and follow because it’s presented in short video-lectures that take about 2-3 minutes each.
- It good for both beginners and advanced Excel users: the “Top Microsoft Excel Hacks course” was actually developed for all types of people who wish to learn any hidden Excel shortcuts/hacks inorder to increase on their productivity while managing Excel-workbooks. In fact, anyone can undertake this Excel-course whether he/she is a beginner or expert at using Microsoft-Excel.
- The excel-hacks are many and easy to forget: the “Top Microsoft Excel Hacks course” provides the learner with a lot of shortcuts/hacks in form of short video/tutorials and this actually implies that the learner can easily forget some of these shortcuts after a while.
CURRICULUM FOR THIS COURSE
- Course Introduction
- Microsoft Excel Hacks 101
- New Excel Hacks March 2016
- New Excel Hacks April 2016
- New Excel Hacks May 2016
- New Excel Hacks June 2016
- New Excel Hacks July 2016
- New Excel Hacks August 2016
- New Excel Hacks October 2016
This marks the end of this detailed review on the ‘’Best Online Microsoft Excel Training Courses for Beginners and Expert Learners (2017). Bookmark this post for future reference.