There are many brands of electric shavers on the market today but Panasonic manufactures some…
10 Best Panasonic Electric Shavers – Review
WHAT WE LIKE ABOUT PANASONIC ES-LV95 & PANASONIC ES-LV81-K Arc5?
- Both are wet & dry shavers – making them ideal for both sensitive and non-sensitive skins.
- Both Panasonic ES-LV95-S Arc5 & ES-LV81-K Arc5 can be used as head shavers
- Both are Arc5 shavers – this means they use 5 blades to offer you with a real close shave.
- Both have wide shaving heads – so they cover a wide surface areas thus offer you with a quick clean shave
- Both models are powerful. They have a Hyper Performance linear motor which delivers 14,000 cuts per minute – which computes to 70,000 cross-cutting actions per minute.
- Both Panasonic ES-LV95-S Arc5 & ES-LV81-K Arc5 have Multi-Flex shaving head which rotate and follow your facial contours.
- Both models have an automatic clean & renew system which keeps the shaver clean & blades sharp all the time.
- Both are premium & durable electric shavers (you can as well use them while in the shower – 100% water proof)
LIST OF 10 BEST PANASONIC ELECTRIC SHAVERS:
WHAT TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING FOIL SHAVERS?
Some people want to buy their first electric shaver but are afraid that it might not turn out to be what they actually thought it would be. However I will give you some tips that will help you know what to look for when buying an electric shaver, be it Panasonic or Braun:
- The shaver’s handle; always go in for a shaver with an ergonomic handle, by this I mean that you should buy a shaver with a handle that perfectly fits in your hands so that your hands will not easily get tired of holding it even before you finish shaving. This is why some people get really fatigued after shaving, not because they spent a lot of time shaving but because the shaver they used was heavy and too difficult to hold for a long time.
- Price of the shaver; there is no reason for you to spend a lot of money on a mere shaver yet even the cheaper ones can give you a shave that is just as great as an expensive one. However you also need to be extremely careful when shopping for cheap shavers sometimes they are fake. But then some shaver’s prices are hiked because of some extra features that they come with which you may not even use so in that case there is no reason for you to pay for things that you do not need.
- Size of the shaver;with this I cannot say the small shavers have advantage over larger shavers because they are equally important. Small shavers will easily shaver in the smaller areas of your face like the upper lip and side burns but on the larger areas they waste a lot of time because they capture less hair. On the other hand larger shavers will capture more hair in each single pass that you make enabling to shave within the least possible time.
- Water proof shavers; such shavers are really convenient because they can be used anywhere and anytime you feel like shaving. They are also very easy to clean as you just have to rinse them under water and you are good to go. For those of you who love shaving wet because your skin is too sensitive water proof shavers are the perfect way to go.
- Your skin type; you should always think about your skin type some shavers are not advisable if you have the skin that is too sensitive. Therefore before you buy the shaver take time off to make research on which shavers will not cause any harm to your skin then you can ahead and buy the shaver.
- Additional features;this includes things like pivoting head, pop up trimmer, cleaning system, shavers that come with features might be quite expensive but they are worth the price because they will give you exactly what you need. For example a shaver with a pivoting head will easily adapt to facial contours making tour shaving a lot easier. Or a shaver with its clean and renew system will make your work easier as it cleans the shaver on its own.
REVIEW OF 5 BEST PANASONIC ELECTRIC SHAVERS:
|PIVOTING HEAD TYPE|
|MULTI-FIT ARC FOIL|
|ACTIVE SHAVE SENSOR|
|AUTOMATIC CLEAN & CHARGE STATION|
Panasonic ES-LV95-S Arc5 Electric Razor Review
The Panasonic ES-LV95-S Arc5 electric-razor is an ultimate grooming-tool designed to provide men with a more comfortable and clean shave. In fact, this shaver features five 30° hypoallergenic blades that ensure a gentle shave even on sensitive-skin while the ultra-thin Multi-Fit Arc5 foils help to capture every hair when shaving. It’s also equipped with a precision-performance 14,000-cpm linear-drive motor and pivoting Multi-Flex shaving head that glides effortlessly over the chin and jaw line. Another great feature about this shaver is the Arc 5 shaving sensor that continuously detects differences in beard density in order to automatically adjust power when shaving while the handy pop-trimmer enables you to detail sideburns, mustaches and beards. lastly, Arc-5 shaver is 100% waterproof and can be used for wet & dry shaving while the included clean & charge station helps to automatically clean, dry and charge the shaver in order to keep it in good-condition.
- Arc5 Shaving System: this system provides an extra close and comfortable shave using the 5 ultra-sharp and ultra-thin Nanotech blades. These blades are forged and honed to an acute 30° cutting-edge in order to cut more cleanly and efficiently at the root.
- Active Shaving Sensor: The Arc-5 features advanced built-in shaving-sensors that automatically detect differences in beard-density when shaving along the cheeks, neck and jaw-line. All in all, the shavers power-flow will be continuously adjusted to accelerate where the feels thickest and to soften where the beard is fine in texture.
- Multi-Flex pivoting head: The Multi-Flex shaving-head pivots along individual contours of the face, jaw, chin and neck in order to ensure an incredibly close and smooth shave from any direction.
- Built-in shaving trimmer: the built-in precision shaving trimmer will give your mustaches and sideburns a perfect finish and detailing.
- Flexible Micro-Foil Patterns: the shaving-head features 3 micro-thin foils that help to capture, hold and cut different types of hair that make-up a beard.
- 14,000-CPM Linear Motor: The Arc-5 features a powerful, quiet and high-performance linear motor designed to shave at speeds of 14,000-cycles per minute while ensuring peak performance throughout the electric shaver’s battery-life.
- Wet/Dry Convenience: This shaver is 100% waterproof and this implies that it can be used to achieve a quick dry-shave or comfortable wet-shave in the bathroom/shower.
- Premium Automatic Cleaning & Charging Station: Although the Panasonic Arc-5 is 100% washable under clean running-water using the sonic vibration cleaning-mode, it’s still provided with an automatic clean and charge station that helps to keep it in pristine condition.
|Multi-Flex Pivoting Head|
5-blade shaving system
Lift-Tech & Finishing Foil System
5 Stainless-Steel Nanotech Blades
|Automatic Clean & Charge System|
10-Stage LCD Display
Panasonic ES-LV81-K Arc5 Men’s Electric Razor Razor Review
Panasonic ES-LV81-K Arc5 electric-shaver is packed with smart and innovative features that will help you achieve a remarkably close and comfortable shave no-matter your shaving conditions. In fact, this shaver features a 5-blade shaving system that ensures closer with reduced shaving-time while its Multi-Flex active pivoting head allows it to glide uniformly over the face with maximum comfort. It’s also equipped with a fast and powerful 4000-cpm linear-motor drive system that maintains peak-power while eliminating tugging and pulling that usually occurs with slower shaver-motors. Lastly, the Panasonic Arc5 is 100% waterproof and even comes with a premium automatic cleaning/charging system that helps to keep it in good condition.
- 5-blade shaving system: The Panasonic ES-LV81 men’s electric razor features a 5-blade shaving system that contains more foils in order to ensure better coverage and reduced shaving-time.
- Lift-Tech & Finishing Foils: it’s equipped with a Lift-Tech foil with Reversed tapered edges in order to lift and cut flat-laying hairs while Finishing-Foil captures and cuts stubborn facial-hairs. Additionally, the integrated Quick-Comb Blade is angled to catch and cut longer-hairs.
- Multi-Flex Pivoting Head: it features a face-hugging Multi-Flex pivoting head that moves in motions of approximately 25-degrees back & forth and approximately 20-degrees left & right. This actually enables the Panasonic Arc-5 to easily conform to your neck, chin-area and jaw-line when shaving.
- 30-Degree Stainless Steel Nanotech Blades: it features Nano-polished, 30-degree angle blades that help to cut hair at its base with ultimate precision while ensuring optimum-comfort with less skin-irritation for sensitive skin-types.
- A Fast & Powerful Linear-Motor system: The Panasonic Arc 5 features a 14,000-cpm linear-motor-drive that delivers a fast and close shave. In fact, this linear motor ensures a quick cut while eliminating pulling, tugging and irritation.
- Wet and Dry Shaving: The Panasonic ES-LV81 shaver will allow you to enjoy a quick dry-shave or comfortable wet-shave with foam or gel in order to achieve a smooth shave.
- Automatic Premium Cleaning and Charging System: This system cleans, dries and charges the electric-razor automatically and also makes shaver storage easy. However, you can also clean this shaver in seconds under running water because its 100% waterproof.
- Pop-up Trimmer: The Panasonic ES-LV81 features an easy to use built-in, pop-up precision trimmer that helps to add perfect edges to your sideburns and mustaches.
- 10-Stage Illuminated Blue LCD-Display: this shaver is also integrated with a 10-stage LCD-meter that helps to display battery-status, charge-indication and a cleaning-reminder.
|Dual Motor Cutting System||Yes|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Multi-fit ARC Foil||Yes|
|Active Shave Sensor||No|
|Automatic Clean & Charge Station||No|
|Universal voltage conversion||Yes|
Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc4 Men’s Electric Razor Review
The Panasonic Multi-Flex ES-LA63-S shaver is designed to provide men with a close and more comfortable shave while in the shower or outside since it’s a wet/dry shaver. This shaver is also equipped with 4 precision-honed, ultra-sharp, hypoallergenic Nanotech blades that ensure a precise trim while the Multi-Flex quick-pivoting head moves across all the facial-contours. The dual motor system with a 14,000-cpm linear-drive ensures efficient and consistent performance while its sleek and ergonomic design makes it very easy to hold and operate. Lastly, this shaver contains a strong lithium-ion battery that ensures consistent cordless operation while the integrated 10-stage LCD-Display lets you know how much battery-power is left and also displays other shaver-functions.
- Panasonic Arc Shaving System: This system features micro-thin, stainless-steel foils that capture, lift and hold whiskers while the 4 super-sharp, 30-degree-honed Micro-fit blades cut hair cleanly at the base for a close and precision shave.
- Multi-Flex Pivoting Head: The Multi-Flex active head ensures smooth and uniform motion along each individual contour of the face when shaving along the chin, jaw-line, neck and head.
- 30-Degree Nanotech Blades: The Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc4 features Stainless-steel, hypoallergenic blades that are forged and honed to an acute 30° cutting-edge in order to cut more efficiently and cleanly at the root while ensuring optimum-comfort.
- Wet/Dry Electric-Shaver: this is a wet/dry shaver and this implies that it can be used to achieve a quick dry-shave on the go or a comfortable wet-shave in the shower while using you favorite shaving foam or gel.
- A 14,000-CPM Linear-Motor: It’s equipped with a quiet, high-performance cordless linear-motor designed to shave at speeds of 14,000-cpm while ensuring peak-performance throughout the shaver’s battery-life.
|Motor-Type||Linear Motor (13,000 CPM)|
|Multi-Fit ARC Foil||Yes|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Dual Motor Cutting System||Yes|
|Active Shave Sensor||No|
|Automatic Clean & Charge Station||Yes|
|universal voltage-conversion & travel-lock||Yes|
Panasonic ES-LA93-K, Arc4 Electric Razor Review
The Panasonic Arc4 ES-LA93-K is a premium wet/dry shaver equipped with 4 precision-honed, ultra-sharp hypoallergenic nanotech blades that ensure a closer and comfortable shave. It also features a high-efficiency 14,000-cpm linear-drive motor and a Multi-Flex quick-pivoting head that follows all the contours on your face for a cleaner shave while the dual motor system delivers side-to-side and back-and-forth movements in order to lift and position hairs for a gentler and clean shave. On the other hand, this electric-shaver features a sleek, ergonomic design that makes it very comfortable to hold and operate while it’s illuminated 10-stage LCD helps to display battery-status and other functions. Additionally, it’s equipped with a powerful lithium-ion battery that ensures optimum performance while the integrated clean and charge station cleans, dries and charges this shaver just at the touch of a button in order to keep it in good condition.
- Arc4 Shaving System: This system features micro-thin, stainless-steel foils that capture, lift and hold whiskers while the 4 super-sharp, 30-degree-honed Micro-fit Panasonic blades cut facial-hairs cleanly at the base for a close and precision shave.
- Multi-Flex Pivoting Head: The Panasonic Arc 4 Multi-Flex active head ensures smooth and uniform motion along each individual-contour of the face in order to thoroughly shave your chin, jaw-line, neck and head while ensuring maximum comfort.
- 30-Degree Nanotech Blades: This shaver is equipped with Stainless-steel, hypoallergenic, nanotech blades that are forged and honed to an acute 30° cutting-edge in order to cut more efficiently and cleanly at the root.
- Wet/Dry Convenience: this Panasonic-shaver can be used to achieve a convenient dry-shave when you’re in hurry or a comfortable wet-shave using your favorite foam/gel over the sink or in the shower.
- Powerful Linear Motor: it’s equipped with a quiet and high-performance linear motor designed to shave at speeds of 14,000-CPM while ensuring peak-power throughout the shaver’s battery life. In fact, this motor will ensure that you get a smoother, cleaner and faster shaving-experience.
- Clean and Charge Station: This electric-shaver is 100% washable and can be rinsed clean under running water using sonic vibration cleaning-mode. However, it’s also provided with an automatic clean and charge station that thoroughly cleans and charges the shaver in order to keep it pristine condition.
|Blade-Type||30°-angled hypoallergenic blades|
|Motor-Type||linear motor( 14,000-CPM)|
|Head-Type||Multi-Flex pivoting head|
|Multi-Fit ARC5 Foil||Yes|
|Display-Type||10-stage LCD display|
|Clean & Charge System||No|
Panasonic ES-LV61-A Arc5 Men’s Electric Razor Review
The Panasonic ES-LV61-A Men’s Electric Shaver is packed with smart and innovative features that will provide you with a remarkably close and comfortable shave. In fact, this electric-shaver features a 5-blade shaving system which ensures better coverage and reduced shaving-time while the integrated 30-angle angled blades help to cleanly cut whiskers at the root. Additionally, its Multi-Flex pivoting head ensures uniform gliding over the chin and jaw-line with maximum efficiency and comfort. On the other hand, shaving-machine is equipped with a powerful, faster 14,000-CPM linear-motor drive-system that helps to eliminate pulling and tugging which usually occurs in slower electric-shaver and this linear-motor even maintains peak-power up to the end of the charge. Lastly, this electric-shaver is equipped with a powerful lithium-ion battery coupled with 10-stage LCD-Display for showing shaver-status and pop-trimmer for detailing sideburns and mustache.
- Lift-Tech Foil System: This electric-shaver features a5 ARC5 foils that work hand in hand to ensure an extremely close and comfortable shave. These foils include a finishing-foil that captures and cuts stubborn hairs, lift-tech foil for cutting flat-laying hairs and a quick-comb blade for cutting longer hairs.
- Multi-Flex Pivoting Head: The Panasonic ES-LV61-A features a face-hugging multi-flex pivoting head with a motion-range of approximately 25-degress back and forth, left and right in order to conform to contour of your neck, chin-area and jaw-line.
- Stainless-Steel Nanotech Blades: This electric-shaver features Nano polished 30-degree angled, stainless-steel, hypoallergenic blades that cut hair at its base with outstanding precision while ensuring optimum comfort with less skin-irritation for men with sensitive skin-types.
- A Powerful Linear Motor-System: it also features a powerful, rapid-fire 14,000-CPM linear motor-drive system that delivers a fats and close shave while eliminating pulling, tugging and skin-irritation.
- Multi-fit ARC Blades: The Panasonic ES-LV61-A shaver features a 5 independently floating blades that follow all the contours of your face, chin, neck and jaw-line for a closer and smooth shave.
- Wet/Dry Shaving: This electric-shaver will provide you with a convenient dry-shave or a comfortable dry-shave using your favorite gel or foam in the shower.
- 100% Washable: its 100% Washable and this implies that it can be quickly cleaned under running tap-water after shaving. In fact, this electric-shaver does not come with a clean and renew system and you will just have to clean it manually under running water.
- Pop-up Trimmer: It features an inbuilt pop-up trimmer that facilitates for precision trimming of sideburns and mustache in order to complete your shaving-experience.
- A 10- Stage Illuminated LCD-Display: it also features a 10- Stage illuminated, blue, LCD-Display that displays the battery-status, charge-indicator and a reminder in order to keep you up to date.
OTHER PANASONIC SHAVERS
- Panasonic ES-LV61-A Arc5 Electric Shaver Review
- Panasonic ES-LV65-S Arc5 Wet/Dry Shaver Review – Best Gift for Men
- Panasonic ES8109S Vortex Hydraclean (Arc 3) Review
- Panasonic ES-LT71-S Arc3 Men’s Electric Shaver Review
- Panasonic ES-LT41-K Arc3 Electric Razor Review
- Panasonic ES8228S Review – Linear Vortex Nano Arc Foil Shaver
- Panasonic ES8043SC Pro-Curve Pivot Action Linear Wet/Dry Shaver
- Panasonic ES8092NC Pro Curve Men’s Shaver Review
HOW TO GET A CLOSE SHAVE WITH A PANASONIC SHAVER?
Just knowing how to get that beard off is quite different from actually getting a close shave and I have found lots of questions about how to get your Panasonic shaver to come really close and give that super clean shave. These are the steps that you should follow in order to get a close shave.
- Ensure that your shaver is clean; these shavers usually have a shaving brush so you should make use of it and clean your shaver until you are sure it is completely clean without any dirt or whiskers left from your previous shave. Shaving with a clean shaver is the first step to getting a supper close shave without getting any skin irritations.
- Determine your beard type; some people have a really thick beard while others just have a medium or fine beard and also see if your beard is oily or dry. This will help determine a pre-shave that will be best to use on the kind of beard that you have. For those with oily beards it might somehow difficult to shave with the electric shave as the shaver with just slide off without getting any hair off you will therefore need an alcohol based pre shave for those whiskers can stand up.
- Prepare your face; wash your face with shaving soap or facial scrub to remove any oils and dirt on your face that may hinder the shaver from moving smoothly on your skin. Make sure that you use a really quality pre shave and after applying it let it stay on your face for 3 or 5 minutes. Leaving the shaving soap for some minutes helps to make hair dry then after these minutes you can just wash it off.
- Wait a while after preparing your face; dry your face with a dry towel and wait a while before you can start shaving so that your face can relax a bit from all the strain of washing it. As you wait for your face to relax, make sure whatever you will use to shave is in place so that you are not interrupted when you actually start shaving.
- Start to shave against the grain; touch the area that you are going to shave and the area that feels smooth is the grain but remember if your want to get a close shave you should shave against the grain. So the side that feels rough is what they call against the grain this will help the shaver to capture each single hair straight from the roots. But do not apply pressure or else you will cause yourself irritations.
- Take your time as much as you can; although shavers cannot easily cut you like razors you still need to be really careful because much as they easily shave your hair into a neat look, it is not so easy to make them effective. That is why you should not shave when in a rush for best results.
- Apply after shave or lotion; it is much recommended that you apply after shave to your newly so that you do not get any irritations. Please make sure that you don’t apply alcohol or fragrance based after shave, it will add to the pain you already feel and worsen your irritations.