Watts 500313 2-Stage Undercounter Lead Reducing Drinking Water System Review
The Watts 500313 is a 2-Stage, Under-counter, water-filtration-system which ensures that the user gets healthier and cleaner drinking-water straight from the tap. In fact, this water-filter system can remove elements like lead, parasitic-cysts and VOCs while reducing on the chlorine taste and odors. On the other hand, this water filtration-system is NSF-certified for being capable of removing several contaminants in water yet it can even filter up to 600-gallons of clean and healthy drinking-water.
On the other hand, the Watts Premier WP-2 LCV Water-Filtration Device is perfect for use apartments and other forms of housing yet it is also very easy to install under and over the sink.
- The Watts 500313 2-Stage filtration-system is equipped with special filters that are capable of reducing on lead, Giardia, Entamoeba, cryptosporidium and Volatile-Organic-Chemicals so that the user can always get clean and safe to drink water right from the tap.
- This water-filter system can also reduce on chloramine, chlorine odors and tastes from drinking-water so that the user gets pure drinking-water at all times.
- It is also very easy to install and maintain because it only comes with 2 water-filters hence less tools and effort will be required during the installation process.
- The Watts 500313 filter-system is environmentally-friendly whereby during the lifecycle of a single filter, the user can save up to 16,000 plastic-bottles from being deposited into landfills.
- Lastly, the Watts 500313 Drinking Water System has been tested and verified using the NSF/ANSI Standard 53 protocol. This means that the filtration-system is safe to use in-terms of providing the user with clean and healthy drinking-water.
- First of all, the Watts 500313 tends to come with mean made for a different product. In fact, you will notice that the Watts 500313 unit is actually referred to as WP-2 LCV per Watts Premier on their website. This actually confuses most users who have purchased this water-filter system.
- This water-filter system is also a bit tricky to install because its manual provides little explanation, pictures and it’s generally hard to understand.
- APEC – Top Tier -Premium 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System (ROES-50)
- Aquasana AQ-5300.55 3-Stage Under Counter Water Filter System Review
- iSpring RCC7 Reverse Osmosis 5-Stage 75GPD Under-Sink Water Filter Review
- Home Master TMAFC Artesian Reverse Osmosis Under Counter Water Filtration System Review
- Heavy duty 1-micron carbon block filter: the Watts 500313 water-filter system is equipped with a heavy duty 1-micron lead, cyst and VOC carbon-block filter which is specially formulated to reduce lead, Giardia, cryptosporidium, Entamoeba and Volatile-Organic-Chemicals within the water.
- 5 Micron Sediment Filter: this filtration-system is also equipped with a 5-Micron Sediment Filter that helps to reduce on dirt, sand and rust in order to provide the user with pure and clean water.
- NSF Certified: The Watts 500313 2-Stage water-treatment system has been tested and verified using the NSF/ANSI Standard 53 protocol. Additionally, this water filtration-system is independently lab-tested and verified for the reduction of Lead, Giardia, Cysts, Entamoeba, Cryptosporidium, Chlorine Taste and Odor.
- 2-Stage Filtration system: The Watts 500313 water-filter unit is designed to filter drinking-water in 2-stages whereby once this system is fully-connected, water from the tap passes through a 5-micron sediment filter followed by a heavy-duty 1-micron carbon block filter that helps to reduce on lead, parasitic-cysts and chemicals. This specially formulated filtration-process is actually capable of reducing on cryptosporidia, Entamoeba, giardia and toxoplasma coupled with a long-list of chemicals from herbicides, pesticides to disinfection of byproducts and gas-additives.
- It’s environmentally friendly: this water filtration-system is not only a healthy-choice for you but it is also a healthy-choice for the environment. In fact, the Watts 500313 filtration-system helps you minimize on the harmful environmental-consequences of purchasing bottled water. In fact, during the life cycle of a single filter of the Watts 500313 system the user can save up-to 16,000 plastic-bottles from being deposited into landfills.
- Product Dimensions: the Watts 500313 Drinking-Water System features an overall height from Top-to-Bottom: 16-inch, overall Width from Side-to-Side: 14-inch, overall Depth from Front-to-Back: 6-inch. Additionally, the overall product-weight is 8.2-lbs.
- Easy to install: this water-filter system is also easy to install and maintain coupled with a standard-faucet assembly. In fact, it can be installed in Homes, RVs, Ice-Maker Kits, Beverage-Dispensers, Boats and more. However, it is recommended to replace the filters every 6-months in order to continue enjoying clean and healthy water.
- 2 large-filters: the Watts 500313 is designed with 2 system-filters which can provide the user with up to 600-gallons of Water. This means that the user will be able to get enough drinking water while conserving the environment.
- Under counter filtration-system: it also features an under-counter design and this implies that the user will have to install it under the sink while the faucet is placed over the sink for added convenience. In fact, the under-counter construction of this water-filter system will save a lot of space within your home-kitchen which actually an added advantage.
- It comes with extra-accessories: the Watts 500313 water filtration-unit comes with several high-quality accessories which include; a mounting-bracket which is complete with filters, a standard-faucet for easy assembly, parts-bag and user-manual which provides the user with different steps on how to install and use this water-filter system.
- 3-year warranty: The Watts Water-Filtration device is also backed by a 3-year limited warranty on all operational parts and this means that if it happens to get spoilt due to factory-errors, then you will have to send it back for a replacement.
The Watts 500313 is a high-quality, 2-Stage, Under-counter drinking-Water filtration System that is designed to provide the user with healthy and clean water. this water-system features 2-stages of filtration whereby the 1-stage uses a 5-Micron Sediment Filter which helps to reduce on dirt, sand and rust while the 2-stage uses a 1-Micron LCVOC Carbon-Block filter which helps to reduce on lead, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba, Giardia and Volatile-Organic-Chemicals while reducing Chlorine Tastes, and Odors.
On the other hand, this water-filtration system is tested and verified using the NSF/ANSI Standard-53 protocol for providing the users with safe and healthy drinking-water. Likewise, the Watts water-filtration unit is also environmentally friendly whereby it helps the user minimize on the harmful environmental-consequences of buying bottled water. In fact, during the lifecycle of a single watts water-filter, the user can save up-to 16,000 plastic-bottles from being deposited into landfills. Lastly this filtration system is very easy to install and maintain whereby it’s recommended to change the filters every 6-months and even comes with a 3-year limited warranty on all functional parts.
Who does it benefit?
- The Watts 500313 Drinking-Water System benefits people living in small places/homes: this water-filter system is actually compact and features an under-counter design so that it can be perfectly installed in Homes, RVs, Ice-Maker Kits, Beverage-Dispensers, Boats and many other smaller areas.
- Benefits people who wish to get clean and healthier drinking-water straight from the tap: the Watts 500313 Water filtration system will actually ensure consistent-quality water for fulfilling your drinking and cooking needs. In fact, this water-filter device removes chlorine tastes and odors, particles and several water-contaminants that may be harmful to your health.
What Else Do You Need?
- Watts Premier 560088 Lead, Cyst, VOC Carbon-Block, 2-Stage Replacement-Filter Pack: it is actually recommended to replace the water-filters of the Watts 500313 drinking-water system every 6-months in order to continue getting healthy and clean water.
- Watts WR-100 Filter Housing-Wrench: this wrench will help to hold the water filters firmly after placing these filters under the sink.