If you have a large lawn / area to mow - a commercial lawn mower…
5 Best Dehumidifiers 2019
A dehumidifier helps in minimizing the level of humidity in a room thus helping you leave comfortably (free from mold & bad odor which is always caused by excessive humidity). A dehumidifier is really necessary even when you have a air conditioner – it is great for specific rooms like the basement, laundry rooms, bathrooms and any other room where dampness is usually heavy.
In this post, I have featured 4 Top Brands and these include; Frigidaire, Ivation, Pictek and Friedrich. All models featured in this post are domestic dehumidifiers – tailored for home use (but still can be used in a small office). These dehumidifiers extract excess water from conditioned air before the water collected is discarded. There are also some modern designs that will dispose off the excess water that is in a vapor rather than liquid form.
5 Best Dehumidifiers 2019:
- Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 Energy Star Dehumidifier – Check Price on Amazon **********Effortless Humidity Control – It protects your home form Mold & Mildew which is always caused by excess moisture ……..*****FEATURES****Energy Star 70 pints per day, Front pull-out 13.1-pint tank with handle, Splash Guard, Full tank alert, Auto Shut-off, Continuous performance once the machine is placed near a drain, Low temperature Operation (this saves energy & money), Electronic controls, Digital humidity readout, 24 hour on/off timer, Control Lock…….*****PROS*****Excellent performance, Quiet performance, Space saving, Portable, Easy to remove a full bucket, Alerts you when full , Good for the basement, Energy Star Certified (saves energy & money)
- Ivation 70 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier – Large-Capacity For Spaces Up To 4,500 Sq Ft – Check Price on Amazon *****Powerful dehumidifier (Removes moisture in areas up-to 2000 Square Feet- it prevents Mildew, Mold, Allergens, Dust and Bad Odors******FEATURES****Auto Shutoff , Auto-Defrost & Auto-Restart, Washable Air filter, Timer,Programmable Humidistat, Hose Connector, LED display (this one indicates Fan speed, Timer, Humidistat & Setting and Filter Alert), Compact design, Eco-Friendly, Easy-Roll Casters (for easy transportation), 6 foot cord length, On/Off Switch, 2 Fan Speeds (choose between regular / turbo), Built-In Digital Relative Humidity Meter & Room Thermometer, Easy-Empty Reservoir, Transparent Water level Indicator and ENERGY STAR Certified……….*****PROS****Affordable, Keeps your room cool & allergy free, Very easy to empty once full, Fast & Effective, Drainage Hose, Sleek design (fits in a small space), Easy to use, Very Powerful
- Pictek Portable Dehumidifier with 500ml/day Dehumidification – Check Price on Amazon***** Top Rated Portable Dehumidifier – Great for Home, Bathroom, Office, Kitchen and Closet – ******FEATURES****WHISPER OPERATION (very quiet because it has no moving parts – its noise is lower than 35DB), Dehumidification Volume is 17 OZ per day, 50 OZ water tank, THERMO-ELECTRIC, Compact Design, Removable Water Tank, Button Control, Voltage: DC12V 5A, Water tank capacity -1500ml……****PROS****Silent performance, Ideal for small spaces, Awesome design, This is a great little / compact dehumidifier…
- Frigidaire FAD704DWD Energy Star 70-pint Dehumidifier – Check Price on Amazon *****This 70-Pint Dehumidifier will protect your home from mold & mildew which is caused by 6 excess moisture……****FEATURES***Anti-Bacterial Mesh Filter, 70 Pint Dehumidification, Electronic Controls, 2 Fan Speed, Bucket Full Indication, 7.8 Amps, 745 Watts, Digital Humidity Readout (this unit should not be used with an extension cord…), Auto Shutoff (saves power)…..******PROS*****Excellent performance, It eliminates bacteria in the air, Continuous operation once placed next to a drainage, Easy to empty tank (you will get an alert when the tank is full….), Quiet operation, Nice design…..
- Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint Dehumidifier with BUILT-IN DRAIN PUMP – Check Price on Amazon*****Ideal for Basements, Equipment Rooms, Storage areas and all places with excess moisture…….*****FEATURES****2-speed fan, Washable slide-out anti-microbial filter, Built-in casters (for easy mobility), 6 foot length power cord , 115 Volts, Built-in drain pump, Top-mount Digital Controls, Modern design, Superior Drainage Operation, It displays room temperature and humidity level, Removable condensate bucket and a 24-Hour timer………*****PROS*****Excellent performance (it will fix humidity of a large basement in a short period of time…), Looks Attractive, Pump feature is well though and it is fixed at the back of the machine, Digital readout helps you the exact temperature & humidity, Reasonably quiet, Washable filter & very easy to remove, Casters make it easy to move the machine from one room to another…..
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING A DEHUMIDIFIER?
- Type of dehumidifier; there are mainly only two types of dehumidifier that are available which is the refrigerant or compressor dehumidifier and the desiccant dehumidifier that you can choose from.
- Now the refrigerant or compressor dehumidifier has always been said to perform best at higher temperatures and higher humidities making it great for areas like Britain. They perform in a way that they will draw in air over the filter and then after pass it over cold coils and then the water is condensed on the coils and it drips in the water tank.
- Then the desiccant dehumidifier is on the other hand more effective in the colder temperatures especially in some parts of the house like the conservatory or typical garage and so on. They operate by using an adsorbent material to obtain water from the air and thereafter the material is heated so that moisture drips in the water condenser. This type of dehumidifier is however believed to consume more energy as compared to the refrigerant or compressor dehumidifier simply due to the formula in which heat is used to warm the adsorbent material.
- Water removal method; before buying a dehumidifier it is very important to know how the water is removed whether it is manually or continuously. This is because in areas that are extremely damp or with wet conditioner, the dehumidifier is definitely going to collect a larger amount of water and this means you will have to empty the water tank or bucket constantly. There are very many units with a direct drain feature that lets it have continuous operation without you having to empty the bucket but it will need floor level water drainage. However if you don’t have access to that then you will have to buy a unit with an internal pump that is if you don’t want to regularly keep emptying the internal bucket as the pump will vertically pump the water up the sink.
- Capacity of dehumidifier; this capacity is in regards to how much water they can contain because most of them come constructed with a range between 0.5 to 20 liters. So first make sure you know the space size that you want to place it in like if you would like to place it in a small room or space then you should buy the small capacity dehumidifier and if you want it to dry the entire home then please consider the larger options.
- Wheels or castors; it is very important to choose a dehumidifier will wheels or casters as they will assist you move it around the house instead of lifting it up. This wheels make it much lighter and easier to move around as compared to lighting it up of which most of them are usually very heavy.
DEHIMIDIFIER REVIEWS 2019
- Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 Energy Star Dehumidifier
- Low temperature operation
- Up to 70 pints per day
- Digital humidity readout
- Pull-out 13.1-pint tank at front
- Comfortable handle
- control lock
- caster wheels
- Ready-Select electronic controls
- 24-hour on/off timer
- 47 pounds in weight
- 6 x 15 x 24.4 inches in measurements
Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 Energy Star Dehumidifier is the kind that is able to keep your home safe from any kind of mildew and molds that are usually caused by the presence of excess moisture. It does this due to its ability to be able to remove up to 70 pints per day. For this reason, it makes it also able of eliminating any kind of bacteria that might be found in the air that usually makes breathing difficult. However what stood out the most for me is its ability to provide continuous operation especially when the device has been placed next to a suitable drain and this way you won’t have to go through the continuous bucket drainage. It is rather constructed with a easy pull-out 13.1 pint tank that is rather located at the front. It is also built with some electronic controls that come with a ready select allowance that includes features like digital humidity readout that will inform you about the humidity, the 24 hour on and off timer and finally the control lock that are all easy to operate. Another exceptional performance is the humidity control that is designed to let you be able to control the exact percentage of the humidity that is in your room and this way you will be comfortable when you set the appropriate humidity. This is the kind of dehumidifier that has been constructed with space wise portable design that is built with quiet a number of things like the comfortable top handle, caster wheels to allow you easily over it from room to room or even to a different location and finally the integrated side handles also used to lift or move it around. If you are looking to save enough energy then this Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 Dehumidifier is constructed with a energy star efficiency that will help you save a lot more energy.
- Energy star efficient; when buying these dehumidifiers, you need to be very careful as you check out on the amount of energy that they are able to utilize at a time. This is because if you don’t choose wisely you will actually be paying a lot more on power bills than ever. This Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 Dehumidifier is one of those that you can use because it has been constructed with an energy star efficient technology that is allows the unit operate continuously without using up a lot of more energy.
- Humidity control; this is a very essential feature that every dehumidifier is supposed to have and unfortunately not all of them actually do. Thankfully this Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 Dehumidifier has been constructed with it and it serves the main purpose of allowing you be able to control the amount of humidity that is inside your room. This way you are be very comfortable all the time knowing that the humidity is juts enough for the body and not so low or so high either. All you have to do is just make use of the digital electronic controls to adjust the amount of humidity that you would want.
- Easy mobility; this Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 Dehumidifier has been built with some great features that makes its movement very easy especially when it’s from one room to the next. First it is built with caster wheels that allow you easily shift it without having to ask for help or even having to lift it up. It also contains top handles as well as integrated side handles that will help you hold it well as you move it around the house. This way you will be able to easily shift it between rooms depending on where you prefer spending most of your leisure or work hours.
- Provides safe environment; this Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 Dehumidifier is able to provide a safe environment for the people that are using it though its ability to be able to eliminate up to 70 pints per day. This means that your home will always be safe from things like mildew and molds that are usually produced as a result of excess moisture and this way your space will always be a safe environment. In the same way, it will help get rid of any bacteria that might be found in the air which is responsible for making breathing hard most times.
- Sometimes loud; this Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 Dehumidifier is sometimes very loud and uncomfortable especially when the fan setting is at the maximum making it produce some buzzing sound. This can be irritating especially when you require a high concentration level and yet the humidity is also supposed to be high for comfort.
2. Ivation 70 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier – Large-Capacity For Spaces Up To 4,500 Sq Ft
- 70 pints of moisture per day
- Bright LED Display indicator
- Powerful Dehumidifier
- Auto-Defrost and Auto-Restart
- Programmable humidistat
- Washable air filter
- Filter Alert
- Four Caster wheels
- Transparent water level indicator
- Two Fan speeds
- Weight of 30 pounds
- Specifications of 13.4 x 9.9 x 21.3 inches
This Eco-friendly Ivation 70 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier comes with very small specification of 13.4 x 9.9 x 21.3 inches and 30 pounds in weight that allows it easily fit perfectly in any small space. To move it to whatever location, all you have to do is make use of the long lasting smooth-rolling caster wheels that are 4 in number and they will make it very portable as you move it. Our first impression however was the two fan settings that are built on it and easily adjustable to allow you be able to customize the regulation of air in the room and this way you will have a very effective moisture removal especially in areas that are up to 2,000 square feet. The Ivationo 70 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier is also constructed with an innovative filtration and evaporation unit that performs through allowing the atmosphere to be much safer and pleasant by preventing any mold, mildew as well as structural cracking so that you are always able to keep your family safeguard especially against things like asthma triggers, allergens and mites. Most importantly this dehumidifier is able to provide a lot of relief from heat through eliminating up to 70 pints of moisture every 24 hours especially during the humid months. All you have to perform however is be able to empty the high-capacity 1.3 gal reservoir after it has automatically shut off. You can also be able to check the water level through the transparent indicator or just hook up the optional hose that you always have continuous drainage. This Ivationo 70 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier also performs greatly using the smart design that is created to assist you control the moisture level using a simple LCD interface by being able to keep track of the humidistat, adjust fan speed, receive important filter, set your perfect levels, program the 24 hour timer and finally have reservoir alerts.
- Washable air filter; the Ivationo 70 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier is constructed with a washable filter that is very important and effortless. This is because this filter has been created with Eco-friendly and a reusable screen that makes it possible for you to stay from expensive supplies. Rather all you have to do is rinse the filter and then recycle it upon the clean filter alert system. Another advantage of this washable filter is that you are able to always rinse off dust and other bacteria’s from it so that you always breath in healthy hair and also the filter will work perfectly because its not filled with dust or dirt.
- Auto shut off and restart; when it comes to this Ivationo 70 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier, safety is taken to another great level especially through the auto shutoff and restart features. This auto shutoff works in a way that when the water level sensor triggers an automatic shut off immediately when the reservoir has been filled to capacity while the auto restart works in a way that it uses the smart technology to save your settings while then device is being automatically powered on especially during times of power outrage.
- Eco-friendly; if you are an eco-conscious person like us then you will greatly enjoy using this Ivationo 70 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier that is built with multiple green features that include things like the energy- saving automatic shutoff, cleanable filter and timer that allow you be able to go entirely green and never at all have to feel blue.
- Continuous drainage; this Ivationo 70 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier comes with a hose hookup connection that has been constructed to provide continuous drainage especially in the damp rooms so there are no molds and mildews formed. So while using this hose hookup connection, you will be able to divert all the water to the drain at the basement or just in the slop sink. This provides a effortless usage without you having to constantly keep draining the water reservoir.
- Short cord; the cord of this Ivationo 70 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier measures only 6ft which makes it really short as it won’t reach the socket directly so you will have to use an extension cord to help you with the power connection.
3. Pictek Portable Dehumidifier with 500ml/day Dehumidification
- Whisper operation using Peltier technology
- Auto turn off
- Built-in grip
- Full water reminder
- Dehumidification volume up to 17 OZ/day
- Power: 60W±10%
Removable water tank
- 4 x 9.1 x 6.6 inches in dimensions
- LED display lights
- One button control
- 50 OZ Water Tank
- Voltage: DC12V,5A
- Light weight of 5.3 pounds
- Humidity control
Pictek Portable Dehumidifier is able to provide dehumidification of up to 500ml per day allowing you stay in a safe and cool environment. It is constructed to use the Peltier technology which means there is no compressor at all. This technology is responsible for providing a quiet performance at all times regardless of which speed you are using. This is so far the lightest dehumidifier in this category weighing only 5.3 pounds making it the best portable dehumidifier and making it perfect for small sized or medium sized rooms and even the bathrooms as well especially when humidity and dampness is a major problem. This Pictek Portable Dehumidifier is also constructed with an effortless humidity control that is created to allow you have total control over the exact percentage of the humidity that is in your room and this way it will be able to eliminate the bacteria that are in the air that is usually responsible for making breathing difficult. This way it will be able to highly protect your home from mildew and molds that are caused by presence of excess moisture. The 50 OZ water tank is a easy draw out that comes built with a full water reminder that will turn on and then the dehumidifier will automatically shut off immediately it has reached its capacity. Controlling the performance of this Pictek Portable Dehumidifier comes effortless through the one touch button control while the space saving and portable design will allow you easily move it from one room to the next saving you a lot of money and space as well.
- Peltier technology; this Pictek Portable Dehumidifier is professionally constructed with this technology which is provides a whisper operation while its being performed. The main advantage of this whisper operation is that it allows the dehumidifier to operate quietly at all times so that you can enjoy peaceful moments. All this is made possible because you won’t find any moving parts or a compressor that is usually responsible for the loud noise. Actually the noise that this Pictek Portable Dehumidifier is able to produce is rated lower than 35DB which means that there will be no annoying sound coming from the unit allowing you enjoy quiet times and sound sleeping all night long.
- Thermo electric; this Pictek Portable Dehumidifier comes with this powerful feature of the thermo-electric that involves a very highly advanced technology as well as a construction that has been tried and true and this way promising the user with top performance and durability.
- Provides more fresh air; with this Pictek Portable Dehumidifier you will always enjoy more than enough fresh air through the effortless humidity control that is constructed to allow the user be able to have full control over the exact percentage of humidity in the room that they find more comfortable. This way it will definitely help get rid of any bacteria in the air that usually makes breathing quiet difficult. Using this dehumidifier is one of the best ways you can easily protect your home from molds and mildew that is commonly present in places with a high amount of moisture.
- Detachable water tank; the kind of water tank that has been fitted in this Pictek Portable Dehumidifier comes with a detachable draw-out water tank type which is important especially when you want to clean it or perform other tasks. Another advantage of this water tank is that it contains a full-water reminder that will come on immediately the water has reached its maximum capacity and then the dehumidifier will then shut off automatically.
- Compact design; this Pictek Portable Dehumidifier has been constructed with a very compact design that has only measurements of 4 x 9.1 x 6.6 inches and weighs only 5.3 pounds making it one of the few lightweight and space saving and yet powerful dehumidifiers that you will ever come across. It also contains a built in grip design making it very portable and highly flexible in regards to application like in the kitchen, bathroom or even closet.
- Low quality handle; the handle that is placed on this Pictek Portable Dehumidifier is basically a long slot that is found at the back but now the problem is that it is very slippery making it in most times very hard to get a perfect grip especially with the weight of the machine that is loaded at the front.
4. Frigidaire FAD704DWD Energy Star 70-pint Dehumidifier
- Effortless humidity control
- Auto shut-off
- Continuous operation
- top handle and integrated side handles
- collection container
- full tank alert system
- level indicator
- Energy star 70 pint
- washable filter
- caster wheels
- 3 x 17.3 x 25.5 inches in dimensions
- Weighs 46 pounds
Frigidaire FAD704DWD Dehumidifier is constructed using one of the most outstanding performances than takes task instantly without you having to wait for so long. So when this dehumidifier is started, it fan found in it will then start to pull moisture-laden air across the coil of this dehumidifier. This coil will then be able to condense or even draw moisture from the air and then the air flows through the side louvers into the room in a form of warm and dry air. So after that all the moisture that is collected from the air is gathered in the bucket that is placed on the front of the Frigidaire FAD704DWD Dehumidifier. With the slide-out bottom, you will definitely have a very easy filter access than in any other device. Now the performance just explained will be able to protect your home from any mildew and even molds that is usually caused by that excess moisture. In the same way it will also eradicate any bacteria that are responsible for difficulty in breathing most times. It does all this through its ability to remove 70 pints per day and its ability to have a nonstop operation when the dehumidifier has been placed in a place next to a suitable drain. Other great performing abilities include the full-function electronic controls that allows the user have a good interface with the dehumidifier, the collection container can be easily accessed and it is constructed with a level indicator to show you how much water has been gathered in. the filter is easily washable so that it minimizes bacteria, room stench or even nay other airborne particles. Take charge of the amount of humidity that you have in your room through the effortless humidity control that lets you choose the perfect percentage of humidity.
- Nonstop pump option; if you place this Frigidaire FAD704DWD Dehumidifier in a place that is located next to a suitable drain that you will definitely have a continuous drain and this way you will be saved from constantly having to empty the tank or container from the water that is collected. However if its not placed then to a drainage that that is no problem as well as it contains a pull-out pint tank that is located at the front and it is a 16.3 pint tank that can gather water for days before you have to empty it. this tank is also built with a very user friendly handle as well as a splash guard on it to prevent the water from splashing out of the tank to other parts. When this tank gets full then you will be alerted immediately and then the Frigidaire FAD704DWD Dehumidifier will automatically shut off.
- Improves air quality and environment; this Frigidaire FAD704DWD Dehumidifier is constructed with a energy star of 70 pints per 24 hours of dehumidification for rooms that are up to 1400 square feet. This way it will be able to protect your home from any kinds of mildew or molds that are caused by surplus moisture and it can be dangerous for you and your loved ones to live in. it improves in the air quality through eliminating any sort of bacterial that is usually found in the air and usually makes breathing difficult. It is also constructed with an antibacterial mesh filter that is created to minimize the bacteria, room smell and any form of airborne particles from the dehumidifier.
- Space wise design; the portability of this Frigidaire FAD704DWD Dehumidifier is mainly attributed to its portable design that makes it very simple for it to be easily moved or placed in limited space. This design contains features like a top and integrated side handles as well as the caster wheels that are created to make it easy to move especially from room to room within your home.
- Not so quiet; unlike the other few models, this Frigidaire FAD704DWD Dehumidifier isn’t built with a whisper technology that is meant to make its operation quiet. So because its lacking this feature, it means that you will hear some sound coming from it while its operating especially when you are in the same room and this can be a huge problem especially when you would like to sleep soundlessly or just enjoy a quiet moment. The good thing is the sound is not so loud and it can be ignored most times.
5. Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint Dehumidifier with BUILT-IN DRAIN PUMP
- Built-in drain pump
- 24-Hour timer
- Removable condensate bucket
- Energy star qualified 70 pint dehumidifier
- 15 ft. plus continuous drain operation
- Standard 115V electrical outlet
- Low temperature operation
- carry handle
- Displays room temperature
- Displays humidity level
- Automatic defrost cycle
- 12 x 15 x 23.2 inches
- 42 pounds
- Washable and slide-out filter
- 6 foot length power cord
Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint Dehumidifier is one of the most energy efficient dehumidifiers that you will find. This is because it is an energy star qualified model that is able to provide nonstop drainage and again it can be adjusted to specific humidity levels that start from 30 to 90 in percentage. It is very convenient especially for storage areas, equipment rooms and basements as well because when excessive moisture is available in such places then it will really be a big concern so make sure you own this reliable dehumidifier that is able to provide a very convenient operation. There a 2 speed fan settings that you can choose from always while the most amazing feature is the filter that is actually a side-out from the front and then better still it is washable. This kind of filter is created with anti-microbial allowance to keep rid away all the bacterial and other harmful things. The casters are placed at the bottom of the Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint Dehumidifier and it will assist you easily shift it from room to room without having to stain your back trying to lift it up. The power cord connected on this dehumidifier measures 6 foot long and it is built to be plugged into a standard 114 volt electrical outlet making it very energy saving efficient as compared to the ones that are not restricted or require a higher electrical outlet.
- Built-in drain pump; what stood out the most for me about this Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint Dehumidifier is the built in drain pump. This drain pump is created to assist you drain the tank as it has the ability to pump condensation vertically or even horizontally up to a combined distance that stretches to 15 feet. This kind of technology will save you a lot from constantly having to drain the bucket by yourself and also is very important especially for people that don’t have any nearby drainage located in a suitable place. However the good thing with the Friedrich is that every single model that is created by them comes with a detachable condensate bucket that is up to 16 pints.
- Digital control; the digital touch control of this Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint Dehumidifier is top mounted and it is created to help display the room temperature and the humidity percentage of the room where it is placed. This way you can always check the humidity percentage and if it is very low or very high then you can make some adjustments between 30 to 90 percent through the simple touch digital control unit.
- Easy roll casters; these caster have been made with some of the best wheel materials so that when you roll them they don’t hold back and neither will they scratch the floor. But most importantly they serve the purpose of helping you easily shift it from one room to the other with a lot of easiness. And then when you are not using it, then you can easily store it aside like in the closet by rolling it in.
- Sleek and modern design; this Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint Dehumidifier is constructed with a very sleek, modern and clean design that will not only match your interior but also contain a non-louvered front panel that will not easily build up unsightly dust, hairs from pets or even any other form of household debris from the air and unit.
- No fan memory; what thing that we have noticed about this Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint Dehumidifier is that it seems not to have a memory setting for the fun like when it has been turned off and you switch it on again. This is because if you for instance set fan speed to a low setting and then turn it off, when you switch it on, it won’t remember the settings you just set and rather it will just fire back up in a high speed. This is the only challenge that I faced with it and even checked online and found some few customer reviews about it.
****OUR BEST CHOICE*****
Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 Energy Star Dehumidifier
WHY FRIGIDAIRE FFAD7033R1 ENERGY STAR DEHUMIDIFIER IS OUR BEST CHOICE?
- User friendly handle
- A low temperature operation
- Reliable caster wheels
- A control lock
- 24-hour on/off timer
- Up to 70 pints per day
- Comfortable handle
- Up to 70 pints per day
- Sleek and comfortable design
- Low maintaince
- Drainage device
- Removable filter
- What Is The Best Air Conditioner
- What Is The Best Portable Air Conditioner
- What Is the Best Space Heater
- What Is The Best Air Purifier
- What Is The Best Ceiling Fan
- What Is the Best Space Heater
- What Is The Best Water Filter System
- What Is The Best Tankless Water Heater
- What Is The Best Vacuum Cleaner
- What Is The Best Carpet Cleaner