If you have a large lawn / area to mow - a commercial lawn mower…
5 Best Tankless Water Heaters 2019
Tankless water heaters heat water directly without using any storage tank. In this case, when the hot water tap is switched on – cold water travels through the pipe of the unit. Most of these tankless water heaters use gas burners, battery or electric elements to heat the water that will allow them be able to provide constant supply of hot water. They are also often referred to as instantaneous, inline, continuous flow, on demand water heaters because of their nonstop provision of hot water.
5 BEST TANKLESS WATER HEATERS 2019
- Rinnai V75IN 7.5 GPM Indoor Low NOx Tankless Natural Gas Water Heater – Check Price on Amazon *******At a lower price, you can have continous hot water in your house using Rinnai…….(Ideal for both Medium & Small sized homes*****FEATURES****ENERGY STAR® Qualified, Max BTU 180,000, Max Energy Factor 0.82, Natural Gas Water Heater, Leak detection (it shuts off water to the unit to avoid damages once leakages are detected), Temperature lock (this one prevents accidental changes in water temperature), No batteries required, Dimension – 14 x 9 x 23 inches, Enhanced scale detection (it prevents long term damages to the unit)……..****PROS*****Exellent performance, Very easy to install, Good for medium sized families, Delivers continious hot water, Quiet performance, Cost Effective (Your monthly gas bill will be small) – SAVE YOU MONEY
- Takagi T-KJr2-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater – Check Price on Amazon *****Affordable Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater…….*****FEATURES****Energy Star Certified, Gas inputs of 140,000 BTU, 6.6 GPM max flow rate, 4-Inch category III stainless steel venting required, Inlet, outlet thermistors (these monitor temperature to prevent damages), Energy factor of 0.81-0.83, Remote control, Safety features (Freeze, Overheat, troubleshooting diagnostic codes and surge protection), Minimum BTUs -19,500, 15-year limited heat exchanger warranty & 5 year parts warranty…..****PROS****Easy to install, Good performance, Produces hot water for 2 bathrooms in warmer climates and 1 Bathroom in Cooler Climates, Complies with Low NOx regulations, Durable – 10years ++++ Worth the money…..
- Eccotemp L5 Portable Tankless Water Heater and Outdoor Shower – Check Price on Amazon ****Portable & Affordable Outdoor Shower Tankless Water Heater……****FEATURES****1.4 GPM Portable Tankless Water Heater, Power Source – Liquid Propane Fuel / Gas, 2 D Cell Battery Ignition, Minimum Flow Rate of 0.3 Liters of hot water Per Minute, Requires 20-80 PSI of water pressure, Included accessories (shower head, 1.5 Gpm Portable Gas Tankless Water Heater, Csa Regulator), 1 year warranty……*****PROS****Good price, Portanble, Energy effecient, Good for a small-sized house, Ideal for mobile projects or campers, Works great during cold weather, Battery Operated
- Rheem RTG-64XLN 6.4 GPM Low NOx Outdoor Tankless Natural Gas Water heater – Check Price on Amazon ****Best Outdoor environmentally friendly Gas Water Heater – *****FEATURES*****Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater, Outdoor use only, 6.4 GPM – flow rate, 0.26 GPM minimum flow rate, 0.40 GPM minimum activation flow rate, 120 volts, Wall Mounted, Copper heat exchanger, Overheat film wrap (OFW) – it protects the heat exchanger, High altitude performance – up to 9,840 feet), Included accessories (Remote control, 10 ft – Thermostat wire, Manual Gas Isolation Valve)……No Batteries Required….****PROS****Easy to install, Saves energy, Excellent Performance, Good water flow, Heats up very fast…..
- Ecosmart ECO 27 Electric Tankless Water Heater – Check Price on Amazon *****Electric Tankless Water Heater – 27 KW at 240 Volts, 112.5 Amps with Patented Self Modulating Technology ……****FEATURES****Digital temperature control (you can easily set your temperature so that there is no need to mix cold water), Compact size, 240 volts, Amperage Draw – 112.5 Amps, Patented self modulating technology and a digital temperature control with a convenient remote Lifetime Warranty……****PROS****Cost effective (it saves up to 50% on water heating costs), Small size – it saves space, Nice looking, Heats up water quickly…..
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING A TANKLESS WATER HEATER?
- Capacity; you will find that most of these tankless water heaters are sold based on the amount of gallons they can produce like a larger family definitely requires more as compared to the smaller ones. So it is very important to consider the gallons per minute rating because that will show you how much hot water that specific water heater is able to provide over a set period of time. Sometimes after that, the water heater might lose out some heat and then require a specific amount of time to return to its full FHR depending on the model and its capacity so you will need an expert to assist you calculate that. Check out these models below and choose which capacity is fit for your household but Rinnai V75IN Tankless Water Heater with 7.5 GPM and Rheem RTG-64XLN Tankless Water heater comes with 6.4 gallons per minute making it great for larger households.
- Choose your water heater unit; now you will have to use the gallons per minute and the required temperature rise to help you determine which units will accomplish your demands. And here you will need help from an expert on even on the Home Deport websites as they contain such information. Then you will also have to look for the energy factor (EF) rating because the higher the more energy efficient the unit will definitely be. This will be able to measure how efficiently a unit is able to convert energy into heat as well as how much is lost while in storage. So make sure to check out for the ones that are close to one as possible and in this case the electric ones tend to have the highest EF rating like Ecosmart ECO 27 Tankless Water Heater.
- Determine your homes required temperature rise; I know this is the least most people think about when shopping for a tankless water heater and yet it is so important if you want a reliably working water tank. So you will have to calculate the difference that is between your ground water temperature and that of your desired water temperature basically approximately around 120 degrees Fahrenheit as your required temperature rise. Like for example, let’s say you stay in Atlanta and the ground temperature is 62⁰F. so in order for you to reach an ideal hot water temperature of 120⁰F, you will have to subtract 62 from 120 and then you will have 58⁰F which is the required temperature rise. The best example here is the Ecosmart ECO 27 Tankless Water Heater.
- Warranty; now most of these tankless water heaters come with warranty duration depending on the brand and they mainly cover only parts. The longer warranties definitely come with a bit more on price and they also have larger elements and thicker insulation to help prevent water heat loss. So while buying you should endeavor to choose the ones with a longer warranty because they have a much more advantage as compared to the ones with a shorter warranty.
REVIEW OF TANKLESS WATER HEATERS – 2019
- Rinnai V75IN 7.5 GPM Indoor Low NOx Tankless Natural Gas Water Heater
- 82 maximum energy factor
- Maximum 180,000 BTU
- Natural gas
- Enhanced scale detection
- Temperature lock
- 5 GPM
- 6 pounds in weight
- 14 x 9 x 23 inches in product dimensions
- Temperature range with controllers: 98⁰F – 140⁰F
- Low NOx
Now I guess you must have already realized that very few of the tankless water heaters reviews contain mobile homes and that is because these kinds of heaters aren’t certified to install in such homes but the exciting news is that this Rinnai V75IN Tankless Water Heater will fit in perfectly whether it’s in a small mobile home or in a condo as it will endeavor to provide up to 7.7 GMP and an 82% energy factor. This unit is developed for indoor usage unlike the majority that is created for outdoor use. It uses natural gas to operate which is a very safe method and less costly as compared to battery and electricity. The temperature of this water heater can be adjusted between 98⁰F – 140⁰F through its control unit allowing you to absolutely be comfortable with the right temperature at all times. However what fascinated us most while reviewing this Rinnai V75IN Tankless Water Heater was the leak detection as well as the enhanced scale detection that brings it to an advanced technology. Now the leak detection performs through shutting of the water to unit so that it can limit the property damage while the enhanced scale detections performs through diminishing any likelihood of serious and long term damages to the unit so you can own it in top condition for a very long time. Another vital feature is the temperature lock that is designed to perform in a way that it will prevent any cases of accidental or even unauthorized changes to the temperature of the water so that it always remains o the level where you set it. So if you have been experiencing unreliable and limited hot water supply then look no further than this Rinnai V75IN Tankless Water Heater and experience a new meaning to nonstop reliable water supply at all times.
- Temperature lock; now this feature of a temperature is very important especially when you always want to enjoy a comfortable temperature without having to constantly reset it. This is because with the temperature lock things like accidental or even authorized temperature changes of the water will be prevented. Without a temperature lock on this unit, I would be very easy to accident change the temperature while you are using it and that is why this feature was created to prevent you from having that surprise of sudden temperature change.
- Enhanced scale detection; another awesome feature that is very advantageous is this enhanced scale detection technology that that is developed on this Rinnai V75IN Tankless Water Heater. Well it serves the main role of being able to decrease on any chance of serious and long term damages to the unit. These scales will protect it from any sort of thing that can cause harm to the unit which might lead to its failure.
- Leak detection; most of the water heaters easily start leaking as time goes by and sometimes it can even go unnoticed leading to a lot of water wastage that increases on the water bills or even just leading to a low supply of water output. That is why this leak detection feature is created to assist automatically shut off the unit so as to help limit any property damage in the house that might even at times lead to fire outbreaks when in contact with water and so on.
- Maximum 180,000 BTU; now this Rinnai V75IN Tankless Water Heater operates at a maximum BTU of 180,000 which is very good for heating the water as it will take a much shorter time as compared to the ones that use less. But first a BTU refers to the British thermal unit that is an international measure of energy and the amount of heat that is required to raise 1 pound of water is 1⁰F. So the amount of BTU that is highly recommended is between 5400 – 32000 and this water heater is between that range which is great for water heating at all times.
- No instant heating; the only complaint I have researched and found about this Rinnai V75IN Tankless Water Heater is that it doesn’t have an instant heating. Rather you will have to wait a few seconds for it to heat fully to that comfortable level that you can enjoy. So you will have to be patient for only a few seconds and this makes the other competitors with instant heating a preferred choice.
2. Takagi T-KJr2-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater
- Indoor usage
- 140,000 BTU
- 81 – 0.83 of energy factor
- 6 GPM maximum flow rate
- Safety controls for temperature and exhaust
- An air-fuel ratio (AFR) sensor
- Inlet and outlet thermistors
- Natural gas
- Small size of 6.7 x 13.8 x 20.3 inches
- Weight of 38 pounds
Takagi T-KJr2-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater is built to perform efficient with an energy output that is rated at 140,000 BTU that will allow instant heating of water and then its flow rate is placed at 6.6 GPM which is the maximum. This means that it is able to run quite a number of showers concurrently which makes it one of the best tankless water heaters on the market today. The operation of this tankless water heater is also powered using the natural gas which requires venting outdoors either vertically or even horizontally. This unit features a high flow rate through the connections for both water and gas that are ¾ of an inch. This water heater measures approximately 6.7 x 13.8 x 20.3 inches which makes its size very compact for any house and also it requires up to a 110-volt if electrical supply. There is another feature known as the thermistors found on this Takagi T-KJr2-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater and they perform through ensuring that the water heater provides a very consistent water temperature at all times. It is basically a type of resistor that will automatically react to any heat changes. There is also an air-fuel ratio (AFR) that is designed to monitor efficiency and as a result it will be able to lessen harmful emissions from the water heater. Another significant functionality is the exhaust and temperature safety controls that acts through turning itself automatically off in situations of overheating and it also acts as a guard against frost. Finally this Takagi T-KJr2-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater is also built with an internal freeze protection unit that performs through protecting the inner heat from the cold outside allowing you have hot water always regardless of the temperature out.
- An air-fuel ratio (AFR); now first an AFR is referred to as the mass ratio of air to fuel that is present in a combustion process. in this case of this Takagi T-KJr2-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater, this AFR is created to monitor the level of efficiency and through this the harmful emissions released will be lessened from the water heater.
- Thermistors; this Takagi T-KJr2-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater is constructed with inlet and outlet thermistors that is very important if you always want to have the perfect temperature of heat on your water. This is because this feature is responsible for regularly monitoring the temperature. This thermistors also act as resistors that will help react to any changes in the heat that is either made by you or any other person.
- Internal freeze protection; it is a good choice to have a water heater that has an internal freeze protection like in the case of this Takagi T-KJr2-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater. This internal freeze protection is created to act as a protector to the heat temperature that is inside from the temperature that is outside the water heater. This means that regardless of how cold it is outside, the water temperature ill still remain on the level that you have set it allowing you to enjoy hot water at all times.
- Uses natural gas; this operation of this Takagi T-KJr2-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater is powered using natural gas which is a lot much more affordable as compared to electric and battery operated heaters. This kind of fuel is fossil fuel that is used as a source of energy in order to heat water and it delivers great heating. It is able to provide up to 140,000 BTU with a flow rate of up to a maximum 6.6 GPM allowing it to run more showers at a time. This kind of natural gas will need venting outdoors either vertically or horizontally.
- Cold water squeeze-in; with this Takagi T-KJr2-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater you will experience some cold water squeeze in which is essentially a situation in which hot water that remained in the pipe during the previous use is squeezed-in between cold water that comes through the water heater especially during the first few seconds before the water has been fully heated up to your desired temperature. This can really be disappointing especially during the winter if you get in the shower immediately so you should make sure it give it a few seconds before you get it when the temperature is now perfect.
3. Eccotemp L5 Portable Tankless Water Heater and Outdoor Shower
- 2 D cell battery ignition
- 4 GPM
- Liquid propane fuel
- Portable with weight of 13.8 pounds
- 3 liters per minute of Minimum flow rate
- Requires 20-80 PSI of water pressure
- Compact size with 14.5 x 11.5 x 4.5 inches in measurements
- Shower nozzle
- 20 minutes auto shut off
- multiple spray settings
- 1 year warranty
It’s no secret that this Eccotemp L5 Tankless Water Heater is currently one of the best portable water heaters today on the market due to its trustworthy performance that is unmatched to others. With this tankless water heater you will be able to acquire instant and nonstop hot water wherever you are at the moment like cabins, campsites and then even around the house. First of all this tankless water heater is battery operated so that it doesn’t use electricity using the 2 D cell batteries that makes it great for off grid or other places where there isn’t electricity available. It comes with an operating range of a minimum pressure rate of 20 PSI and a maximum pressure rate of 80 PSI allowing you always obtain just the right amount of water flow. Also another performance of this Eccotemp L5 Tankless Water Heater is that it is able to generate up to 0.3 liters per minute which is the same as more than I gallon of water that is hot so that you enjoy perfectly moments. This way you will be able to enjoy a very convenient and comfortable outdoor experience for all your loved ones with the perfect temperature. Apparently what wowed me more about this tankless water heater is the multiple spray settings that allow you be able to select the water pressure that you prefer. Another amazing feature is the temperature range that is between 80-150 degrees Fahrenheit that you can choose between depending on what you are more comfortable with. There is also an automatic shut off after 20 minutes of the water heater so that you can have an additional peace of mind. Finally you will find all you need with this water heater like adapters that you can uses to attach to a standard garden hose nozzle.
- Battery operated; it is awesome that this Eccotemp L5 Tankless Water Heater is battery operated which makes it the best for outdoor usage even in places without any electricity reach. The flames of this heater are ignited by battery which means that it will always be readily available especially in camping sites as well as emergency situations. All this Eccotemp L5 Tankless Water Heater requires is 2 D cell batteries that you will buy independently and freely enjoy this tankless water heater.
- Portable; what makes this Eccotemp L5 Tankless Water Heater easy to travel with and move around from place to place it its very light weight that only amounts to 13.8 pounds approximately. This way you will travel with it safely to off the grid locations, cabins, barns and so much more. This very compact size will allow it stay out of the way so that you can conveniently set it up outside your house for different uses like hot tub and pool too.
- Temperature adjustments; there is no standard temperature on this Eccotemp L5 Tankless Water Heater because we all have different temperatures that we feel comfortable with especially depending o the mood or even just the weather. It is for that reason why this tankless water heater has been constructed with adjustable temperature to allow you use a level that is most convenient for you. This temperature ranges between 80⁰F – 150⁰F that you can choose between and have a great time.
- Simple setup and operation; this Eccotemp L5 Tankless Water Heater comes attached with some features that you will require for all the necessary fittings that includes adapters as well. This makes the set up of this water heater very simple and quick. Now after you have followed the instructions and set it up then you can operate it easily through connecting the it to an average garden hose nozzle and propane tank (not included).
- Multiple spray settings; which kind of spray do you like while taking a bath or just cooling off your body? Well, regardless of which spray you like, this Eccotemp L5 Tankless Water Heater will allow you switch between the different sprays that come out from it nozzle. This way you can have the strong sprays, medium, slow and so on as you enjoy your water heater.
- Hard on/off switch; the switch of this Eccotemp L5 Tankless Water Heater is very hard to push especially when you want to push it to the ON button. This can lead to a lot of time wastage and then the kids will find it very hard to switch and so you will always have to come handy to assist them push it ON. This is so far the only complaint that most customer review are stating about this heater otherwise it’s all good.
4. Rheem RTG-64XLN 6.4 GPM Low NOx Outdoor Tankless Natural Gas Water heater
- UMC-117 remote control
- Natural gas
- 4 gallons per minute
- Low Nox version
- 35 degree rise
- Outdoor use
- 10 feet of thermostat wire
- up to 9,840 ft. elevation above sea level
- Overheat film wrap
- Weight of 54 pounds
- Dimensions of 14 x 10 x 26 inches
Rheem RTG-64XLN Tankless Water heater is first of all a natural gas tankless heater that is designed for outdoor usage that will provide you with best solution to have your water heated at home. This way, never will you ever have to run out of heated water allowing you always enjoy the perfect temperature of the water that is comfortable and reliable. This new innovation of tankless heater lets you have a continuous supply of hot water that is from an energy efficient device. First it is constructed with a compact size of 14 by 10 by 26 inches and then specifications of 6.8 gallons of water per minute at a 35 A⁰F rise and also a 5.3 gallons of water per minute at a 45A⁰F rise. One high performing ability of this Rheem RTG-64XLN Tankless Water heater that you won’t easily find around is the water saving settings found on this heater that is created to assist every homeowner be able to save up to 1,100 gallons of water per year 1 through minimizing the water flow through the pipes until the temperature reaches the set level of the heater. With this heater you will also be able to receive hot water even in the low demand circumstances using the low flow fixture compatible which is made possible through the industry minimum flow rate of .26 GPM and then the minimum activation flow rate is rated at .40 PM. Another performance is also the hot-start programming that assists through minimizing the fluctuation in water temperature which is also known as the cold water sandwich especially during times of constant on/off operation. The overheat film wrap (OFW) feature on this heater is used to provide protection to the heat exchanger and be informed it also contains 82 EF with all the copper heat exchanger. Finally let me conclude with an awesome digital remote control feature that allows you be able to easily control and operate the Rheem RTG-64XLN Tankless Water heater.
- Fueled by natural gas; this Rheem RTG-64XLN Tankless Water heater is created to operate with natural gas and not battery or electricity like in the case of the majority of water heaters out there. This natural gas is basically a fossil fuel that is used as a source of energy for heating water in this case. This kind of fuel is a lot less costly as compared to the others and with it you will always have unlimited usage of water. Another advantage of this natural fuel is that it is very safe for use and it will work in any place especially when you go camping.
- Digital remote control; controlling this Rheem RTG-64XLN Tankless Water heater is almost hassle free while using the digital remote control unit that is provided on it. This digital display will show on the thermostat and will clearly show the user the temperature settings as well as the maintenance or the error codes of the heater. So just in case the built in self diagnostic program detects an error, then it will quickly provide a quick reference and troubleshooting. This is also very imperative as it will assist you clearly keep track as you enjoy it outdoors under any kind of environment.
- Patented Overheat Film Wrap; this Rheem RTG-64XLN Tankless Water heater is constructed with this OFW safety feature that will provide supreme protection in the event of a breach of the heaters heat exchanger. It is actually made up of a polyethylene film wrap that has been embedded using carbon trace resistor that is regularly monitored by the control board. So this OFW surrounds the heaters heater exchanger and then it allows Rheem to contain the best clearance to combustibles on the market with only ½ inches from the sides and then 0 inches on the rear.
- Large hot water quantity; this Rheem RTG-64XLN Tankless Water heater will always provide you with a large hot water quantity as it can be combined in more than a few groupings to accommodate any hot water requirement . This is because it is manifold capable up to 20 units through a modular controller. So while using the EZ-Link technology on it, you will be able to combine 2 units through a communication cable and this way you will have a large hot water volume always.
- Gas smell; well every good thing has a bad side and in this case of this Rheem RTG-64XLN Tankless Water heater it’s the gas smell. Now usually there is that unusual smell that comes from natural gas and in the case of this tankless water heater, you will be able to notice it especially if you have a very sensitive nose. However this scent is very mild and most times will go unnoticed.
5. Ecosmart ECO 27 Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Patented self modulating technology
- 27 KW at 240 Volts
- Digital temperature control
- Compact size with 17 x 17 x 3.8 inches
- Remote control
- Copper and stainless materials
- Lightweight of 16.8 pounds
- Can run two showers at a time
Ecosmart ECO 27 Tankless Water Heater is first of all an electric water heater that contains the patented self modulating technology. It being electric means that you won’t have to be stressed about fumes or even flames that usually arises from natural gas. And if you live in regions where the incoming water temperatures can reach as low as 37 degrees F like the northern United States then this will be the best performing water heater for you. It is constructed with a compact and lightweight size allowing it easily be installed anywhere in your home including places like under sinks and outside closets and yet it is still able to provide something between 3 – 6 gallons per minute depending on where you stay and the number of bathrooms you have. Like for example the lower gallons like 3 GPM will be for the areas with low temperature while the high ones like 6 GPM will be for the areas with high temperatures. Now the 6 gallons per minute means you get to run more showers like up to 4 and then also a sink in chorus making it a great choice for the larger households. What astounded us the mostly while reviewing this Ecosmart ECO 27 Tankless Water Heater the most was the digital temperature control that lets you be able to set the temperature level in increments of like 1 degree so that you will be able to set the temperature from anywhere between 80 degrees F – 140 degrees F. Wait that’s not all because this water heater also allows you be able to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius displays and modulate your unit using a very easy to operate remote control. This is what makes this water heater one of the most powerful among on the competing models on the market currently.
- Saves space and energy; if you don’t have enough space or rather don’t have a space consuming water heater and then you also want to get reliable and continuous hot water and yet still save a lot of energy then look not beyond this Ecosmart ECO 27 Tankless Water Heater. It is constructed with a very compact size and sleek that only measures 17 x 17 x 3.8 inches which is a lot smaller as compared to the traditional tank heaters that do take a lot of space. Its wall mounted design allows you save the floor for other storage. Then it also has the ability to save energy through the advanced self-modulating technology that allows you only use the amount of energy required and not more. This will allow it save a lot more money since it can only turn on require hot water and they also have the ability to minimize on heat loss and this way being able to save you up to 50% in water heating bills.
- Digital temperature control; this Ecosmart ECO 27 Tankless Water Heater is constructed with a highly advanced technology known as the digital temperature control that operates through allowing the use be able to set the level of temperature in single increments like 1 degree and this way you will be able to set the temperature from anywhere between 80 degrees F – 140 degrees F. also under this digital temperature control is an easy to operate remote control that lets the users easily switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius displays and then modulate your unit.
- Delivers endless hot water; this Ecosmart ECO 27 Tankless Water Heater will provide you with endless hot water especially when you size it rightly. This is because it is able to heat the water as it goes through the unit unlike in the traditional tank types that store water and therefore failing to provide endless hot water.
- Electric water heater; now these water heaters are really good and so on but the problem comes in cases of power black outs because this means that you won’t be able to get hot water at all. Also another con is that this is usually the most costly kind of water heaters as compared to the natural gas fuel and the battery operated ones.
****OUR BEST CHOICE****
Eccotemp L5 Portable Tankless Water Heater and Outdoor Shower
WHAT MAKES ECCOTEMP L5 PORTABLE TANKLESS HEATER OUR BEST CHOICE?
- Battery powered
- Compact and portable size
- High hot water output of 1.4 gallons per minute
- Constant and reliable water temperature
- Multiple spray settings
- 20-80 PSI water pressure
- Auto shut off after 20 minutes
- 12 months warranty
- Easy to install
- Liquid propane fuel
- Minimum flow rate of 0.3 liters per minute
- What Is The Best Water Filter System
- What Is The Best Air Purifier
- What Is The Best Space Heater
- What Is The Best Kitchen Faucet
- What Is The Best Ceiling Fan
- What Is The Best Air Conditioner
- What Is The Best Portable Air Conditioner
- What Is The Best Dehumidifier
- What Is The Best Garage Door Opener