The sleep master 8 inch memory foam mattress gives you another chance to rest easy.…
Vergo Comfort 12-Inch Premium Visco Elastic Memory Foam Mattress Review
The Vergo Comfort is a Premium 12″ memory-foam mattress that offers a Medium-Firmness feel due to its combination of thick, soft comfort-layer and a balanced firm-base. In fact, this memory-foam mattress will help to align your spine by simply supporting your body-weight evenly hence relieving any pressure-points compared to other memory-foam mattresses on the market.
Additionally, the Vergo Comfort Memory-Foam Mattress is manufactured with naturally hypoallergenic, allergen-resistant and anti-bacterial materials coupled with a premium Visco-elastic memory-foam material which helps to eliminate sound and motion-disturbances while maintaining a comfortable-temperature in both cold and hot seasons.
All in all, with comparable support, comfort and design at a fraction of the price, the user will be totally satisfied with the Vergo Comfort 12-Inch Premium Memory Foam Mattress.
- The Vergo Comfort mattress features a very high and firm design whereby it’s about 12-inches in height. This actually helps to make getting in and out of bed much easier compared to low-level mattresses.
- This memory-foam mattress offers the user with maximum comfort and warmth while eliminating any pressure-points so that the user can always achieve a relaxed sleeping experience all night long.
- The Vergo Comfort requires no extra support because it’s designed with 2.5-inches of comfort-layer coupled with 9.5-inches of support-layer. This means that the user will just have to place this mattress over the bed-frame and then enjoy a comfortable and relaxed sleep without any disturbances.
- The Vergo Comfort 12-inch Premium Memory-Foam mattress also comes factory-treated and this makes it resistant against dust, mites and other allergens.
- The Vergo Comfort Memory-Foam Mattress is a bit hard/firm and this means that it will make some people feel uncomfortable while sleeping especially those new to using memory-foam mattresses.
- This Vergo Comfort 12-inch Premium Visco-Elastic Mattress feel heavy and this actually makes it difficult to move from place to another.
- Lastly, this memory-foam mattress gives of a slight irritating smell when still new but it’s recommended to air-out the mattress for at least 24-hours in order to get rid of this smell.
- Dream Pro Restore 10 Inch Gel-Infused Memory Foam Mattress
- Perfect Cloud Atlas Gel-Plus 10-Inch Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress
- Simple Life Fully Assembled Mattress Box Foundation
- Best Price Mattress 8-Inch Memory Foam Mattress
- It is made of premium Visco elastic memory foam: The mattress is made out of a premium Visco-elastic, memory-foam material which helps to eliminate sound and motion disturbances while maintaining a comfortable temperature in both cold and hot seasons.
- It features 2-layers: the Vergo Comfort 12″ high-profile mattress with premium grade memory-foam features a 2.5″ comfort layer on top and 9.5″ support-layer at the bottom. In fact, these 2-layers offer a medium-firmness feel and this helps to correctly align your spine by supporting the body-weight evenly while reducing any high-pressure areas of the body in order to ensure optimum comfort when sleeping.
- Open-cell technology: this Premium Visco-Elastic Memory-Foam Mattress is equipped with open-cell technology which helps to keep the entire mattress cool while preventing any lasting body-impressions. This means that the user will enjoy comfortable sleep because of the moderate temperatures and the mattress will also remain in good shape for a longer period of time.
- The mattress is factory-treated: the Vergo Comfort memory-foam mattress is manufactured with naturally hypoallergenic, allergen-resistant and anti-bacterial materials. This implies that the mattress is capable of resisting dust, mites and other allergens hence making it a perfect home product.
- Queen-size dimension: the Vergo Comfort is actually a 12-inch high, queen-size Mattress with dimensions of (79″L x 60″W x 12″H). This means that it’s capable of perfectly fitting onto your queen-size bed-frame and you can even use standard-size sheets over this mattress.
- EZ-Ship Compressed and Rolled: This mattress is shipped when vacuum-sealed in order to ensure easy transportation and set-up at the final location. In fact, when the mattress reaches your home simply remove it from the box and protective-wrap and then place it at any desired location and leave it to expand properly before you begin using it.
- A machine-washable cover: the memory-foam mattress includes a machine-washable, stretch-knit jacquard cover with a non-slip bottom and removable-zipper. On top of that, this cover is made of poly-cotton which helps the user to sit comfortably while reducing on spinal-pain. Additionally, you will also find a memory-foam protector cover inside which helps to protect the mattress from any damage in case the top-cover has been removed for washing.
- CertiPUR-US® certified: This is an assurance that the memory-foam in the Vergo Comfort mattress has been tested and certified by an independent laboratory to meet specific-standards for physical-performance, indoor-emissions and environmental-responsibility. In fact, this mattress doesn’t contain ozone-depleters, PBDE flame-retardants, formaldehyde, phthalates, mercury, lead and other heavy-metals. Additionally, it contains low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions and this ensures quality indoor-air.
- Available in different sizes: the Vergo Comfort 12-inch Premium Visco-Elastic, Memory-Foam Mattress is available in different sizes which include; Twin-size (75″L X 38″W X 12″H), Full-size (79″L x 53″W x 12″H) and Queen-size (79″L x 60″W x 12″H).this implies that you can get a mattress-size that will work perfectly for you and your family.
The Vergo Comfort 12-inch high, Premium Visco-Elastic Memory-Foam Mattress which offers the user with a medium-firmness level due to its combination of a thick, soft comfort-layer and balanced firm-base. In fact, this memory-foam mattress will properly align your spine by supporting the body-weight evenly while relieving pain by reducing on any pressure-points on the body. On top of that, this memory-foam mattress is equipped with open-cell technology which helps to it cool and also prevents any lasting body-impressions while the included machine-washable stretch knit jacquard cover with a non-slip bottom and removable-zipper facilitates for easy clean-up of the mattress but there is also a memory-foam protector cover inside.
On the other hand, this memory-foam mattress is also factory-treated and this makes it naturally allergen-resistant, hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial. Likewise, the CertiPUR-US® seal on this mattress is an assurance that its memory-foam has been tested and certified by an independent laboratory to meet specific-standards for physical-performance, indoor-emissions and environmental-stewardship. Additionally, this mattress is shipped when vacuum-sealed so as to ensure easy transportation and set-up at the final-location but it recommended to air out this mattress for at least 24-hours after unpacking it in order to get rid of the weird memory-foam smell. All in all, the Vergo Comfort Memory-Foam Mattress will eliminate sound, motion-disturbances and even sustain a comfortable temperature in order to offer the user with an ultimately high-quality sleeping-experience.
Who does it benefit?
- It is a perfect mattress for people with back-pain issues: the Vergo Comfort 12-inch mattress actually combines a thick soft-layer and balanced firm-base in order to properly align the spine while supporting the entire body-weight evenly and this will help to relieve back-pain when sleeping. In fact, this mattress helps to reduce on any pressure-points when sleeping so that the user can always achieve a perfect sleeping experience.
- Benefits people in need of a firm and sturdy memory-foam mattress: this mattress actually feels firm and sturdy because it features 12-inches of Premium Visco-Elastic Memory-Foam coupled with a machine-washable stretch knit jacquard cover with a non-slip bottom and removable-zipper.
What Else Do You Need?
- Handy Living Full Wood Slat Bed-Frame: in case you have purchased a memory-foam mattress, then you also a need a sturdy and quality bed-frame like the Handy Living Full Wood-Slat Bed Frame because it will offer your mattress with optimum support even when sleeping on it at night.