5 Best Gas Pressure Washers 2019 – Review
If you are looking towards removing loose paint, grime, dirt, mold, dust and even cleaning objects like vehicles, buildings and concrete surfaces -a pressure washer is the best choice. Gas powered models are very easy to use because you can easily move with it anywhere yet electric models require you to have a power source nearby though you won’t be bothered by gas & oil replacement. Gas pressure washers are more powerful than electric models but they don’t usually have a quite operation – so you have to take note of that before making a final purchase decision.In this article, I have featured some of the best gas powered pressure washers – Check them out below:
TOP 5 CONTENDERS – 2019
- Ford FPWG3100H-J Gas Powered Pressure Washer, 3100PSI – Check price on Amazon ****best known for its built-in dual reservoir tank and 10 inch never flat tires
- Ai Power APW3200 Gasoline Pressure Washer, 3200 psi – Check price on Amazon ****contains a low oil shut down and then a fold-down handle
- Pulsar PGPW3100H-AT Gasoline Pressure Washer, 3100 PSI – Check price on Amazon ****is popular for its 208 cc OHV engine with 3 piston axial cam pump and an oversized chemical reservoir
- Duromax XP3100PWT 2.5 GPM Gas Powered Cold Water Power Pressure Washer, 3100 PSI – Check price on Amazon*****is built with very durable welded frame, 6 quick connect nozzles and a low oil shutdown
- Generac 6923 3,100 PSI, 2.4 GPM, Gas Powered Pressure Washer – Check price on Amazon***** is constructed with an integrated ½ inch gallon detergent tank and quick change nozzle tips
- What Is The Best Pressure Washer
- What Is The Best Commercial Pressure Washer
- What Is The Best Electric Pressure Washer
- What Is The Best Leaf Blower
- What Is The Best Lawn Mower
- What Is The Best Garage Door Opener
- What Is The Best Cordless Drill
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING A GAS PRESSURE WASHER?
- Cleaning power: now you definitely have to make sure that the gas pressure washer you would like to buy has a great cleaning power and the only way you can know this is through checking the Pounds per Square Inch (PSI) and the Gallons per Minute (GPM) rating that is on it. This is because the cleaning power is measured by those factors. Then select secret is that in order to properly determine the cleaning power of a pressure washer then you will have to multiply the PSI x GPM and then the resulting number obtained will assist you be able to compare the different models so that you can select the one that will be up to the job. The PSI will assist you know how strong the water stream will be while the GPM will assist you determine how quick the pressure washer will clean and how effective it is able to rinse all the debris off.
- Qualities: there are some qualities that a good quality pressure washer should contain in order for it to deliver the best performance at all times. These qualities are in form of the features like the triplex and axial cam, the interchangeable nozzle tips and wands, the adjustable wands and so much more. Now let me break some of them a little; the triplex and axial cam that you will see throughout this article is generally a type of pup with the axial cam being more common especially for pressure washers created for home owner use. It is easy to maintain and provides a hassle free operation while the triplex pump is mainly for commercial use and they contain a long life span with high efficiency. Another quality is through the interchangeable nozzle tips that let to choose the amount of pressure and so if the tip is narrow then that means more pressure with less coverage and if its wide then a greater coverage with low pressure. The adjustable wands allow you switch the pattern of the spray from higher to lower without changing the nozzle tip while the interchangeable wand will basically preset so you have different cleaning types. So make sure to check on of some of these qualities and more as buying criteria.
- Size: what kind of job are you going to be performing with your gas pressure washer? This is because this will greatly determine the size of the pressure washer that you should buy so that you get the perfect machine for the job ahead. If you are a professional and always gets hired to clean objects then you will have to select the commercial pressure washers as they come with much more power to do such big jobs and then if you are just a homeowner and looking for a pressure washer for domestic use then you choose the residential ones that have a much smaller size and are limited to a number of tasks. With this in mind, you will then be able to choose the perfect tool and not something that is oversized or undersized.
- Maintenance: there are some pressure washers that come with a maintenance free usage or low maintenance then there are the other ones where you might end up spending a lot on just maintenance this becoming very expensive to care for in the long run. But regardless you always have care for it well in order for it to remain reliably capable for a long time so that is why you have to be aware that the maintenance of a pressure washer will depend from model to model and in this case the gas powered pressure washers will require more care as compared to electric models.
5 BEST GAS PRESSURE WASHERS – 2019 REVIEW
- Ford FPWG3100H-J Gas Powered Pressure Washer, 3100PSI
- Maximum pressure 3100 PSI
- 5 GPM of rated flow
- 212cc 7.0 HP OHV Engine
- 10 inch never flat tires
- Brass head axial cam high pressure pump
- 30 inch braided pressure hose
- Built in dual reservoirs
- 7 x 25.25 x 25.6 inches
- 5 pounds
Ford FPWG3100H-J Gas Powered Pressure Washer is the kind that lets you keep going regardless of how tough the job you are doing really is. First it has been powered by gas and it contains a massive 212 cc 7.0 HP OHV and it has been CARB, EPA and CSA tested and approved. The horizontal shaft gasoline engine contains a four-stroke technology and an extended life along with up to three pistons. This Italian-designed Annovi Reverberi axial cam brass pump has the ability to produce 3100 PSI at 2.5 GPM so that you achieve an amazing 7750 cleaning units. In order to accomplish some of the dirtiest, biggest and toughest cleaning jobs, you will add the turbo nozzle that has the ability to oscillate the water to an even more powerful pressure. This way you will have up to 5 quick connect nozzles in total that includes 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap allowing you to not only spread water over a greater area but also soap while using different pressures. The soap is stored in the single on-board soap tank that is located on it and its easily accessible. The 10 inch oversized, pneumatic and no-flat wheels are built to let you have total control its movement so you acquire easy rolling even up stairs. There are up to five color-coded dispersion tips with the black colored tips strictly for soap and then the rest of the colors for water that are found on this Ford FPWG3100H-J Gas Powered Pressure Washer along with a brass bearing trigger control and a brass hose that connects the powder-coat frame together with the down handle 30 inch nylon wrapped. The dual chemical tank featured on this gas pressure washer lets you be in total control of the chemical mix and this way you will always have a constant stream of chemicals as you continue cleaning.
- 5 independent quick connect spray nozzles: you will come across up to five independent quick connect spray nozzles on this Ford FPWG3100H-J Gas Powered Pressure Washer with four of them being the different quick connect tips and then the one being a specialized chemical tip. These are made so as to attach and even remove easily with various angles used for suspension for the pre-defined spraying patterns. Now the nozzles are divided into different degrees with the 0° nozzle designed for blasting off caked on mud on heavy duty equipment plus eliminating rust from steel, then the 15° nozzle created to eliminate paint from wood, metal or masonry, the 25° created for general cleaning of light stains, roofs and gutters and finally the 40° used for simple everyday light washing or just rinsing of windows, patios, roofs, driveways and patios.
- Dual detergent reservoir: this Ford FPWG3100H-J Gas Powered Pressure Washer is created with two detergent reservoirs that lets you place in the different chemicals and this way it will be able to provide the user with a continuous stream of chemicals as it dispenses it on the material being cleaned so that you obtain thorough cleaning especially when it comes to removing stains. Its chemical reservoir can easily be adjusted to provide the accurate amount of spray.
- Powerful washing: this Ford FPWG3100H-J Gas Powered Pressure Washer is able to provide you with a very powerful cleaning ability even in the very tough jobs because it incorporates an enormous 212 cc 7.0 OHV, 4-stroke with an extended life and an horizontal shaft gasoline engine that features a three-piston and Italian designed Annovi Reverberi and axial cam brass pump. Through all this, it is then able to produce a whooping 3100 PSI at 2.5 gallons per minute for an amazing 7750 0f cleaning units.
- High pressure hose: the braided high pressure hose that is built on this Ford FPWG3100H-J Gas Powered Pressure Washer measures 30 foot and that means it is long enough to allow you clean over surfaces that seemed out of reach as it stretches further and cleanings effectively.
- Not entirely quiet: if you want a pressure washer that is entirely quiet as you clean around then this one is not what you are looking for. This is because first of its all a gas-powered pressure washer and they are known for being quiet noisy but the good thing is the noise isn’t as loud as compared to the other models.
- Ai Power APW3200 Gasoline Pressure Washer, 3200 psi
- Fold-down handle
- Powerful 223cc and 7.5 HP gasoline engine
- Steel fuel tank
- 3200 maximum pressure and 2700-2850 PSI rated pressure
- Never flat wheel kit
- Easy-to-pull recoil start
- Low oil shut down
- 1 year limited warranty
- 6 x 24.4 x 20.3 inches
- 65 pounds
Ai Power APW3200 Gasoline Pressure Washer is the kind of pressure washer that has been constructed so as to accomplish every kind of cleaning assignment including the very tough ones. First of all it features a reliable OHV 22cc gasoline engine that helps to the power on and it feeds into the Axial Cam pump. This pressure washer is able to bring about 3200 PSI that is of high pressure cleaning power at a 2.4 gallon per minute of a very high flow. What makes of one of our best its uncomplicated use that involves simplicity and its suitability to clean the sidewalks, driveways, stucco, gutters, patios, walls, cars, roofing, and so much more especially surrounding your house. One of the best features here is the low-oil shutdown to prevent the engine from damages. It has been constructed with a durable and compact frame design along with wheels that are never flat to allow you be able to easily transport and also maneuver it around your cleaning areas regardless of its terrain. The long-reach high pressure hose measures 25 feet and it is non-marring and it is designed with the main purpose of providing flexibility especially in the roughest range of cleaning. The reason you will always work efficient while using this Ai Power APW3200 Gasoline Pressure Washer is because of the quick connect spray wands that lets you choose the kind of pressure required to operate the task at hand. It has three quick connect nozzles that includes 0 degrees to eliminate all the tough mud and dust then the 25 degree to assist you have an everyday general cleaning and finally the soap to allow a wider cleaning created for extra dirty jobs. There is also built-in detergent siphoning tube that you can drop into the detergent reservoir and then after attach the soap nozzle for easy cleaning. The on-board accessory storage will provide you with additional convenience always.
- Low –oil shutdown: this is one of the best features that your gas pressure washer can contain and it’s very fortunate that this Ai Power APW3200 Gasoline Pressure Washer is constructed with it. This low-oil shutdown is designed to automatically shut down the pressure washer immediately when it reaches that limit level. This way your engine will be able to last much longer as the engine wont completely dry out and get damaged but rather go automatically off when the gas is running low.
- 3 quick connect nozzles: you will find up to three quick connect nozzles featured on this Ai Power APW3200 Gasoline Pressure Washer to let you have a very versatile cleaning at all times. Now the o degree nozzle serves the purpose of blasting away all the tough jobs like mud and rust while the 25 degree nozzle is built for general cleaning jobs like driveways, roofs and other light stains. The third nozzle is the soap nozzle that is created for the extra dirty jobs and it allows you are able to drop in the built-in detergent siphoning tube inside the detergent reservoir and then attach the nozzle for soap and you will always be ready for every kind of task.
- High pressure hose: there is a 25 feet non marring high pressure hose that is found on this APW3200 Gasoline Pressure Washer. This high pressure hose is very long and that means that it is going to provide you with a high flexibility in regards to access to even the roughest range in your cleaning. This way you are guaranteed of a wider cleaning surface without you requiring a longer pressure hose or something else to help you reach those rough ranged areas.
- Fold-down handle: the handle found on this Ai Power APW3200 Gasoline Pressure Washer is able to completely fold down which is very important as it makes the storage very easy. When the handle folds, it will provide it with a much more compact size and safer storage after use.
- Only three quick connect nozzles: some of the models of this pressure washers come with up to 5 quick connect spray nozzles but this Ai Power APW3200 Gasoline Pressure Washer is only limited to three nozzles of which two are for the water pressure and the other one for the soap. This spray is only divided into high and low without medium pressure that is required for some specific cleaning jobs and thus it makes this product limiting.
3. Pulsar PGPW3100H-AT Gasoline Pressure Washer, 3100 PSI
- Quick release handle
- 30 foot braided high pressure hose
- 5 independent quick connect spray nozzle
- Maximum pressure 3100 PSI at 2.5 GPM
- 12 inch never flat tires
- 208 cc OHV engine with 3 piston axial cam pump
- Heavy duty powder coated frame
- Ergonomic spray gun
- An Oversized chemical reservoir
- Onboard soap tank
- 19 x 19 x 39 inches
- 75 pounds
Pulsar PGPW3100H-AT Gasoline Pressure Washer is the kind that is suitable for industrial heavy duty farm as well as homeowner use. This is because its performance is nothing short of a fantastic cleaning capability every time you need it. It contains a highly performing 208 cc 7.0 HP OHV four-stroke gasoline engine that includes three-piston axial pump designed to produce a maximum pressure of 3100 PSI at an incredible 2.5 GPM that will result into 7,750 cleaning units of operating performance. This way you will accomplish even the toughest task in a fraction of time that is necessary through minimal power washers. It consists of features like the 5 quick connect cleaning nozzles with among which 4 quick connect tips and then 1 soap nozzle. These tips are differently color corded letting you be able to differentiate exactly the nozzle that you are attaching at each specific time. This way you will have your options among a jet stream, 25 degree of a cone spray, a 40 degree of a cone spray and then a soap nozzle that will spread soap to tackle even dirtier tasks. Then again if you feel you require an additional cleaning power then you can use the bonus oscillating turbo nozzle that is able to produce an additional 30% of more cleaning ability. The built in reservoir feature will make the work very simple for you by allowing solutions to be easily mixed with the water while the EZ grip feature lets you enjoy a high level of comfort as it features a reticulated and open-cell padded handle. The main role of the one inch powder coated steel frame is to extend the life of the pressure washer and provide protection to the pump and engine. For easy mobility be it around the terrain as you clean or to the next job site, the 12 inch wheels will assist you reducing the entire load from your body.
- Quick connect cleaning nozzles: this is the kind of feature that actually lets you enjoy your cleaning every time and even look forward to the next. Yes it’s the quick connect cleaning nozzles that is built on this Pulsar PGPW3100H-AT Gasoline Pressure Washer with up to 4 quick connect tips that are always available when required. The best part about them is that they have been color-coded to allow you know exactly which nozzle you are attaching every time between the jet stream, 25 degree, 40 degree and then the soap nozzle to accomplish any kind of cleaning job.
- Oversized chemical reservoir: there is an oversized chemical reservoir that is built in this Pulsar PGPW3100H-AT Gasoline Pressure Washer and it has the advantage in that it will perform most of the tasks for you. This kind of chemical reservoir lets you easily mix the solutions or chemicals with water so that you can get the job done perfectly without putting in much effort.
- Comfortable cushion: this Pulsar PGPW3100H-AT Gasoline Pressure Washer is constructed with an EZ grip that lets you be able to get the task accomplished without any kind of discomfort especially on the hands. Through the EZ grip, there is a reticulated and open cell padded handle that is created to provide a great level of comfort from the start to the end of your cleaning job.
- Longer life cycle: this Pulsar PGPW3100H-AT Gasoline Pressure Washer is designed so it can have a very long life cycle as compared to the lower quality models. This is because it is constructed with a powder coat and a steel frame that lets it be very durable. It does this through providing protection to the pump and the engine which are the most important parts of a pressure washer because without them it is nothing.
- Short warranty: i have looked for a con to this Pulsar PGPW3100H-AT Gasoline Pressure Washer and I barely found anything except for the short warranty. Its warranty is only for a one year limited warranty and yet as compared to the other competing models, the warranty is much longer with others 3 years, 5 years and even 7 years. This short warranty starts immediately it’s delivered so it means if you get any complications after the first year then you will have to incur other expenses in sorting it out solely.
4. Duromax XP3100PWT 2.5 GPM Gas Powered Cold Water Power Pressure Washer, 3100 PSI
- Pressure output of 3100 PSI at 2.5 GPM
- Powerful DuroMax 7 HP engine
- Durable welded frame
- Quick change connectors
- Low oil shutdown
- 6 quick connect nozzles
- Cushion grip
- Convenient on-board storage
- Easy to pull trigger
- High pressure hose and nozzles
- 3 piston axial cam brass head pump
- 24 x 20 x 39 inches
- 75 pounds
Now with this Duromax XP3100PWT Cold Water Power Pressure Washer you will be able to easily blast off all the dirt and grime effectively and quickly. Its performance allow it be able to deliver up to a maximum pressure output of 3, 100 of PSI that is of cleaning power at 2.5 gallons per minute. This amount is more than enough to tackle every kind of job that is before you. It is constructed with an inbuilt detergent reservoir that lets it be able to deliver a steady flow of cleaning agents for thorough cleaning. This makes it very easy to use and very suitable for cleaning gutters, roofing, driveways, stucco, sidewalks and so much more. But before we go further lets look at the power that is behind the performance of this Duromax XP3100PWT Cold Water Power Pressure Washer which is the 7 HP DuroMax engine that feeds into an axial cam pump allowing it be able to provide a high pressure as well as a very dependable output. This engine also features a low-oil shutdown that will extend its life and then protect the engine from damages. Another feature is the 25 ft non-marking hose that performs through minimizing the hassle that is from tangling and kinking while providing a reliable performance all the time. The handles are made with a soft grip to provide every user with a comfortable grip always minimizing stress on the hands and then it’s over sized wheels are important as they allow easy movement as well as lifting. It comes with a well built design with a durable welded frame which is in fact rugged enough to endure the outdoors. This is the first pressure washer that we are reviewing that contains 6 quick connect nozzles that includes 0°, 15°, 25° ,40°, soap applicator and then finally the turbo nozzle.
- High cleaning ability: this Duromax XP3100PWT Cold Water Power Pressure Washer is able to provide a very high cleaning ability that is able to tackle every kind of dirt and even grime. It is all possible because it is able to deliver up to 3,100 PSI of cleaning power that is at 2.5 gallons per minute every single time. This amount of power is actually more than enough to thoroughly tackle every kind of dirt and grime.
- 6 quick connect nozzles: whereas most of the gas pressure washers have 5 or less quick connect nozzles, this Duromax XP3100PWT Cold Water Power Pressure Washer is built with up to 6 quick connect nozzles that lets you be able to have the right amount of pressure and easy soap disposal depending on the task at hand. These 6 quick connect nozzles include the 0°, 15°, 25° ,40°, soap applicator and lastly the turbo nozzle that you can all make use of depending on the kind of cleaning you have.
- Detergent reservoir: a built in detergent reservoir is very important because it is able to provide a steady flow that is of cleaning agents as it keeps it safely and is released only when required. This makes it very easy to use and suitable for cleaning some very dirty places like the gutters, driveways, roofing, stucco and a lot more.
- Provides protection: this Duromax XP3100PWT Cold Water Power Pressure Washer is able to provide protection to the axial cam pump and 7 HP DuroMax engine through the low-oil shutdown feature that is built on it. This way the engine and pump will have a long life span because its engine will power off immediately the gas is low so that it doesn’t get damaged running on no fuel
- Cheap plastic: some of the parts found on this Duromax XP3100PWT Cold Water Power Pressure Washer are made of very cheap plastic which are very weak nature and easily get damaged. Some of the customers that have used it have complained about the spark plug porcelain easily being cracked while others have just concluded that the plastic ribits are not worth it making the pressure washer delicate to contain especially when you have a rugged terrain you always work at or are always doing very tough and dirty jobs.
5. Generac 6923 3,100 PSI, 2.4 GPM, Gas Powered Pressure Washer
- Integrated ½ inch gallon detergent tank
- Generac OHV horizontal-shaft engine
- Quick change nozzle tips
- Cushion grip handle
- 10 inch never flat wheels
- Easy to pull spray trigger
- 3100 PSI at 2.4 GPM
- 57 pounds
- 4 x 18.8 x 24.4 inches
Generac 6923 Gas powered Pressure Washer is not only reliable but able to provide you with a great cleaning power with simplicity to use with its compact unit allowing you clean all things from the patio furniture, driveways and even decks. Its design is very user friendly which makes it very easy to assemble, connect hoses and then maneuver effortlessly despite of the terrain. So now the features include the maximum pressure amounting to 3100 PSI at 2.4 gallons per minute that makes it suitable for all the heavy duty residential cleaning assignments like paint and concrete prep. It features quick change nozzle tips that include 0 degree, 25 degree, and 40 degree quick-change nozzle tip and finally a dedicated nozzle tip that is created for application of soap. Each of these nozzles has the ability to easily snap on and this way reduce the downtime that is between cleaning jobs. Another feature is the ergonomic spray gun that contains a cushion grip and a trigger that is very easy to pull and this way you will lessen on fatigue while have a better comfort as you go ahead cleaning. What makes this gas pressure washer very powerful is the Generac OHV horizontal- shaft engine that lets the pump and the engine be at the same level so that connection is instant unlike in the case of vertical shaft engines. This way the engine and the pump have been well balanced over the axle providing simple maneuverability along with the 10 inch never flat wheels for easy movement. There is a high pressure hose that is 25 foot that is can be connected to the back of the spray gun providing simplicity especially to the areas that are hard to reach so that you don’t strain. The integrated ½ inch gallon detergent tank holds the mix to help clean stubborn stains and finally this user-friendly contains an on/off, choke and finally a fuel shutdown system.
- Easy access: what makes this Generac 6923 Gas powered Pressure Washer easily accessible is the OHV horizontal-shaft engine by Generac which is constructed in a way that the pump is suited well above the ground which is at the same level as the engine thus letting you have a very quick hose connection. This is way better than the vertical-shaft engine in which the connection of the hose is made under the engine and therefore very difficult to reach as compared to the horizontal-shaft engine that is easily accessible.
- An ergonomic spray gun: in this Generac 6923 Gas powered Pressure Washer, you will also find an ergonomic spray gun that features a cushion grip as well as a trigger that is very easy to pull designed to assist you be able to reduce on the amount of fatigue during and after cleaning and then as provide you with maximum comfort while you continue cleaning.
- Onboard storage tank: another advantage you will enjoy will using this Generac 6923 Gas powered Pressure Washer when you buy it is the integrated ½ inch gallon detergent tank that is created to hold the detergents that are required to clean all the stubborn stains completely. All you have to do is first ensure to add the detergent to the tank then it will mix with water and this way you will easily move it around the cleaning object without and hassle.
- Effortless maneuverability: it doesn’t matter how rugged your terrain or cleaning object is because this Generac 6923 Gas powered Pressure Washer is built with an engine and a pump that have been suitably balanced over the axle so as to allow an effortless maneuverability. This is also helped along with the never flat 10 inch wheels that lets you easily move across and transport.
- Pretty loud: gas powered pressure washers are known for being loud as compared to their electric counter-models. It is for that reason why this Generac 6923 Gas powered Pressure Washer is really pretty loud as it is put to task and this means that if you can’t handle the noise then you will have to purchase the noise protective ear-wear then also be very mindful towards your neighbors by always cleaning during a very convenient time that will not greatly affect them.
***OUR BEST CHOICE****
Ford FPWG3100H-J Gas Powered Pressure Washer, 3100PSI
WHAT MAKES FORD FPWG3100H OUR BEST CHOICE?
- Brass head axial cam high pressure pump
- five independent quick connect spray nozzles
- 3100 PSI of maximum pressure
- Built in dual reservoirs
- 212cc 7.0 HP OHV engine
- 30 inch braided pressure hose
- 10 inch never flat tires
- 5 gallons per minute of flow rate
- Compact size
- Wheels for easy movement
This marks the end of this detailed review on the ‘’Best Gas Pressure Washer . Bookmark this post for quick reference.