5 Best Riding Lawn Mowers 2020
If your yard is over-sized (1 acre & above) a riding lawn mower is the best choice to opt for because large yards require more time and effort. Riding mowers achieve the perfect cut in just one pass and cover a larger surface area – they also reduce on the time you would spend mowing a large compound / area of about 1 acre. Many people confuse riding lawn mowers with lawn tractors but much as they have some similarities, riding lawn mowers are much smaller and they perform yard tasks besides mowing such towing heavy load, raking and even irrigating.On this list I have featured some of the Best Riding Lawn Mowers – ”for the year 2020”, check them out below:
5 Best Riding Lawn Mowers 2020
- Poulan Pro 960420186 Briggs 24 hp Automatic Hydrostatic Transmission Drive Riding Mower– Check Price on Amazon*******Great Mower for large compounds / areas of about 2 acres and above…..*****FEATURES***** 54 inch Reinforced vented deck which draws in air from the top of the deck, Auto Hydrostatic Transmission (this makes speed adjustment easy – all you have to do is to move the Motion Lever forward to increase speed), 24 HP Briggs & Stratton Over Head Valve Engine, ReadyStart system (their is no need to choke the engine), Oscillating Front Axle with 6 inch cutting radius, 6 position height adjustment………*****PROS****Easy to use, Easy to install mowing deck, Less maintenance is required, Great speed, Aggressive back tires, The Best Riding mower for the money
- Poulan Pro 967331001 P54ZX Briggs V-Twin Pro 24 HP Cutting Deck Zero Turn Radius Riding Mower– Check Price on Amazon*****The best Zero Turn Radius Riding Mower ideal for large areas with different terrains…...******FEATURES**** V-Twin Pro 24 HP Cutting Deck, 54-Inch deck , 3.5 gallon fuel tank, Electric clutch, Hydro gear EZT transmission, 24 HP Briggs v-twin pro engine,high back seat, 11-inch front and 18-inch rear tires, Electric clutch, Digital hour meter, Durable Caster Wheels, Welded Frame (strong and durable), 6 Position Cutting Height Adjustment, 3 Year Limited Homeowner Warranty………..*****PROS****Simple to set-up, Easy to use, Great price, Great Performance, Durable and responsive engine, sharp cutting blades – able to cut both dry & wet grass, Handles inclines & declines, moves freely arround trees…..5 STARS….
- Husqvarna 967324101 V-Twin 724 cc Zero Turn Mower-Check Price on Amazon*****The only ZERO Turn riding mower featured on this list……*****FEATURES*****Briggs & Straton 24hp v-twin edurance engine, 54-inch reinforced stamped cutting deck ( it is made out of steel which makes it strong and durable), Deck lift system (it is spring assisted – so it is easy to lift the deck ), Electric clutch, Dual hydro-gear EXT transmission system, 4 anti-scalp rollers, Automatic park brake system Rare engine guard, Maintenance-Free Transmission, Air Induction Mowing Technology, Ready Start equipped, Ergonomic control panel, Removable foot plate….... *****PROS*****Easy to use, Good price for a Zero Turn riding mower, Great performance
- Husqvarna 960430211 YTA18542 18.5 hp Fast Continuously Varilable Transmission Pedal Tractor Mower– Check Price on Amazon*****Affordable Ridding mower for every home……*****FEATURES****Briggs & Stratton 18.5 HP Fast CVT engine, 42 cutting with deck, Heavy Cast iron front axle (this one provides balance and stability), Air Induction Mowing Technology (when mowing – air is drawn from the top of the deck & bottom to improve grass lifting), Step-through (easily mount / dismount the mower), Fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, 2 Anti-scalp wheels, 2.5 gallon fuel tank, 12 Volts battery, Safety switch under seat, Briggs & Stratton Intek Single Cylinder, Dual drag-links, Fast pedal-operated Automatic transmission, Cast Iron Front Axle, Manual blade engagement, Headlights, Reverse Operating System (ROS), Powder-coated cutting deck, Ergonomic Seats (comfortably mow your lawn)…...*****PROS****Great performance, Best bang for the buck
- Troy-Bilt 420cc OHV 30-Inch Premium Neighborhood Riding Lawn Mower-Check Price on Amazon****Ranked as the Best Selling Riding Lawn Mower & Tractor (it has a traditional design but it also comes at a very good price…..THE MOST AFFORDABLE RIDING LAWN MOWER ON THIS LIST…….(Ideal for standard & medium sized land scape)*****FEATURES***** 4200cc Single Troy-Bilt Engine featuring top forward speeds of 4.25 MPH, 6 Speed transmission, Manual power take-off for fast & easy blade engagement, 30 inch cutting deck, 5 Adjustable settings, 18 inch turning radius, 13×5 inch front wheels, 16×6.5 inch rear wheels, Comfortable mid-back seat, 2-year limited warranty…..****PROS****Powerful and good on even terrains, Comfortable sit, Durable
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING A RIDING LAWN MOWER?
- Transmission type; they are basically three transmission types in riding mowers and each of these transmission types offers different competence. First is the automatic transmission which is more like the car transmission and changes speed with gas pedal. This kind of transmission is the best if your yard has so many obstacles since it easily slows down the speed allowing to working with ease around those obstacles. Second is the manual transmission, riders with this transmission provide a wider range of speeds to choose from however you must always look out for a rider which lets change the speed without stopping. And lastly is the hydrostatic transmission which is much smoother, long lasting and almost maintenance free. Hydro static transmission is very similar to automatic transmission but instead moves power to the wheels using fluid not belts.
- Engine horsepower and torque; much as most people might not understand it, engine HP and engine torque is a very important aspect to consider when buying a riding lawn mower. It simply means the existing amount of power in the engine that is meant to be transferred to other parts of the mower like the blades and transmission. The higher the mower’s engine horsepower the better it performs. Engine torque is the power which helps the blades to continue spinning therefore a machine with higher torque delivers better cutting quality even when it is working on thick and tall grass.
- Cutting width; a mower’s cutting width determines how wide the path will be in each pass that the mower makes. A riding lawn mower with a wider cutting path occupies a larger surface area compared to that with one that has narrow cutting width. This therefore means that riding mowers that have a wider cutting width spend less time on the job and also reduce the effort you need to use to work on the whole lawn.
- Capabilities (mulching and bagging); the major functions of riding mowers are bagging and mulching however you will not find so many of them coming with these attachments. They are usually designed in a way that they allow you to use mulching and bagging attachments whenever you find it necessary. If you are not ready to spend more on buying more tools for the different yard chores then always endeavor to look out for that riding mower that gives you the freedom to use a mulching or bagging attachment.
- Number of blades; the best riding mowers have more than just one blade reason being more blades mean a more even and much more perfect cut which is why it is recommended to go in for riding mowers with at least two blades. Such mowers don’t leave patches of grass behind but rather leave your lawn looking super clean.
- Engine type (V-twin engine or single cylinder engine); riding mowers with V-twine engine type are much more preferred compared to those with single cylinder engine reason being they offer more power with less vibration and due to their cool operation that allows the engine to last much longer. The fact that riding mowers with V-twine engines vibrate less, they tend to take longer to wear out and they are more comfortable to use as a result of their quiet operation.
- Comfort features; there are so many features that contribute to how comfortable your riding mower will be such as a high back seat that allows you to work even for long hours without getting backache. More features include automatic brakes for safe and reliable stoppage, rubber foot pads among so many more that make your mowing sessions very comfortable and less tiring.
RIDING LAWN MOWERS:
1. Poulan Pro 960420186 Briggs 24 hp Automatic Hydrostatic Transmission Drive Riding Mower
- Automatic hydro static transmission
- 6 inch turning radius
- 54 inch reinforced deck
- 24HP Briggs and Stratton over head valve engine
- Quick No choke starting system
- 6 position height adjustment
- 2MPH travel speed
- 5 fuel capacity
- Triple blade design
- Electric blade control with attached button
- Comfortable high back seat
- 497lbs weight
The Poulan Pro 960420186 is one tough machine that you just can’t afford to miss, it combines an advanced edgy design with high quality to beat all the others in competition. The riding mower is powered by a 24HP V-twin cylinder over head valve engine from Briggs and Stratton, an engine that is extremely easy to start because it doesn’t require choking, runs without making that irritating noise and with less vibration therefore the entire session will be completely fun. This is like the easiest mower to operate because it is more like a car thanks to its automatic hydro static transmission that works with foot pedal control. Its blade control is electric detailed with a dash mounted button so all you need is the touch of a button to turn the blades off or on. The Poulan Pro 960420186 features tri-blade design which delivers the most even cut in every pass you make and a reinforced heavy duty steel 54inch steel deck that is sturdy enough to offers several years of performance. This riding mower offers 6 cutting positions which gives you the freedom to cut your grass to your most preferred level while its 6 inch turning radius makes going around obstacles super easy. It accomplished the job in less time since it travels at speeds of 5.2MPH and the 2.5 fuel tank cuts down on the need to refill often.
- Wide, durable and easy to install deck; the very first feature that indicated how long a machine will perform is its deck and when it comes to the Poulan Pro 960420186, it deck says it all. This riding mower features a 54 inch reinforced vented deck which is sturdily constructed to deliver great performance for years even when it is used on extremely tough jobs. The deck is also large enough to make wider paths in each pass so that you don’t spend so much time on yard chores and also use less effort. Because the deck is vented it supports maximum flow of air from top to bottom hence making the machine perform excellently even on long grasses. Above all that, installing the deck is only a matter of minutes you will not find any difficulty installing it.
- Exceptional quality at a low price; the fact that the Poulan Pro 960420186 has so many outstanding features is only one side of the story however the fact that the mower offers so much a very affordable price is what makes it even more amazing. The machine is well built with a very stylish and unique design, it is very durable one would expect that it actually comes at that price. But yes, you have got to believe that this totally impressive riding mower will not strain your budget too much so don’t be afraid to go in for it because that it is what makes it different from many others on the market.
- Multiple mowing options; first and foremost, this riding mower comes with bagging and mulching attachments which means that with it all your yard chores will be sorted. The other thing about it is that it offers 6 cutting height adjustments, such flexibility gives you the freedom to let grass in your yard to any level of your choice since you know you can always adjust to any height that you feel is most ideal and cut grass to the length you prefer.
- Comfortable and outstanding cutting performance; using its tri-blade design, the Poulan Pro 960420186 leaves your lawn crystal clean in each pass that you make, it also made with a the very powerful 24HP Briggs and Stratton intek engine which is super easy to start and delivers more power to get have even the larger yards perfectly worked on. This riding mower has a very comfortable high back seat and quick foot pedal control for maximum comfort while you operate it.
- It is quite heavy; the Poulan Pro 960420186 has a weight of 497lbs which is quite heavy this makes storage inconveniencing. Always getting the machine out for use and getting back for storage is such a task that some customers have been complaining about. Before you purchase this riding mower, make sure that you have enough space in where you will be storing it.
Poulan Pro 967331001 P54ZX Briggs V-Twin Pro 24 HP Cutting Deck Zero Turn Radius Riding Mower
- Hydro gear EZT Transmission
- Powerful 24HP Briggs and Stratton V-twine pro engine
- Quick electric clutch engagement
- 5inch-4inch 6 position cutting height adjustment
- 18 inch rear tires
- 54 inch reinforced cutting deck
- Extra comfortable high seat
- 5gallon fuel tank
- Three blade system
- 6MPH maximum travel speed
- Digital hour meter
Durability, added comfort and classic performance make the Poulan Pro 967331001 P54ZX a great investment for anyone to make. Working with Briggs and Stratton’s powerful 24HP V-twin engine, this mower provides only and only first class results. Additionally it incorporates a very sturdy 54 inch cutting deck with a three blade system to offer a very even cut for each time you use the mower. The P54ZX has the largest fuel tanks if you compared it to other riding mowers on this list which makes it a very convenient machine that doesn’t call for fuel refilling every now and then. Its cutting height adjustment ranging from 1.5 to 4 inches allows you to cut grass to any level of your choice while the comfortable seat and soft grip handles make the entire process very comfortable.
- Reduced mowing time; because of this mower’s improved maneuverability in hard to reach areas like around obstacles, maximum travel speed of 6MPH, overly powerful engine and zero turn technology it has the ability to finish various yard chores within the least possible time. This machine gets tasks done in almost half way the time other mowers would and that is what many of the customers that have tried it out loved about it. it is also equipped with a really large deck that makes wide paths. In about an hour, the Poulan Pro 967331001 mows approximately 2.8acres therefore you will have more time to relax and at the same time enjoying hanging around a well done lawn.
- Super comfortable to use; because it is usually used on larger yards, it is quite obvious that you will spend more than just an hour on the job so if the machine you are using is uncomfortable you will end up with terrible back ache, soreness and overall body fatigue. However the good news is that P54ZX is designed with all of that in consideration which is why it comes with an amazing combination of an extra 15 inch high back seat and control grips that are foam padded. This is done just to ensure that you have the most comfortable and most enjoyable mowing sessions.
- Large and convenient fuel tank; different from many other riding lawn mowers, the Pro P54ZX has a really large fuel tank with the capacity of 3.5 gallons, now this simply means that it holds gas enough to take you for a number mowing sessions. Because of this large fuel tank the need to refill every now and then like it with other mowers, it is that convenient, you just have to pull the machine out whenever you need to use it and you will be good to go. This also means that you don’t have to go through the expense of buying new fuel for each mowing session you plan to have.
- Enhanced maneuverability; no matter how large your yard is or how many obstacles are in it, this is just the perfect lawn mower to work on it. It is equipped with dual wheel hydro transmission which allows you to control every wheel individually so that it is much easier to control the machine especially around hill, tress and several other obstacles. The mere fact that this machine maneuvers well all over the yard gets you excited about the next time you will be working on your lawn.
- Produces a lot of fumes; the Poulan Pro 967331001 P54ZX simply can’t be categorized under the low-emission gas mowers reason being it produces so many fumes and gases that are not friendly to the environment. For some people this doesn’t seem like such a big deal because of the machine’s superb performance however to others the fact that it pollutes the air is actually a big problem. This riding mower is not that friendly to the environment and that is the only major drawback for it.
3. Husqvarna 967324101 V-Twin 724 cc Zero Turn Mower
- Briggs and Stratton V-twine 724cc engine
- Dual hydro gear EZT transmission
- 598lbs weight
- 54 inch stamped and reinforced cutting deck
- Cutting edge design
- Electric clutch blade engagement
- Deck lift system
- Ergonomic control panel
- Rear engine guard
- Bumper with headlights
- Patented tube style chassis
- Automatic park brake system
- 4 anti scalp rollers
Get all your yard chores quickly finished with the modernly designed Husqvarna 967324101 riding mower. With its incomparable performance, effortless maintenance and outstanding design there is absolutely no doubt anyone would instantly fall in love with this mower. Featuring the powerful Briggs and Stratton 724cc engine, this mower guarantees exceptional and reliable performance and maximum durability since it is detailed with a really large cooling fan that reduces the risk of wear, ultimate air filtration, perfectly finished surfaces as well as chrome coated valves. It features a 54 inch cutting deck with great air flow from top to bottom for better grass lift and perfect cutting results. This deck is also reinforced and stamped with heavy duty steel which even adds more to how strong it is and its durability. One thing that can’t go unmentioned is this mower’s ergonomic control panel that puts absolutely everything where you can easily reach out for it. It stops exactly when you want it to stop due to the automatic park brake system and its engine last even much longer since it is covered up with the rear engine guard. With this amazing mower, mowing your lawn will no longer be something for you to worry about but rather a completely enjoyable experience that you always look up to.
- Powerful and smooth cutting performance; the Husqvarna 967324101’s exceptionally smooth performance is all thanks to the specially blade that it is made with, these blades are shape enough and made of pure high quality steel material to deliver great cutting performance for a really long period of time and on all types of grass. It is also powered by a strong V-twin 724cc engine from Briggs and Stratton with perfectly finished surfaces and quality air filtration as air flows well from the top to the bottom of the deck to deliver that superior cut every other time. With such fabulous performance, this riding mower always leaves you with an evenly mowed and classy looking yard.
- Ergonomically designed; the Husqvarna 967324101 is super easy to use and this is mainly because of its ergonomic design, all features of this riding mower are easily accessible and really easy to understand. Its dual lever control allows you to move to any side of your choice with any difficulty while the perfectly constructed control panel puts everything you need right at your fingertips. It is very frustrating to invest in machine that will take you forever to understand how perfectly to use it but this mower is completely different, as soon as you get it in your home you will be able to have you first mowing session immediately since there is nothing that hard to understand about it.
- Very safe even for working at night; the most important thing about any machine is its safety, any good machine must guarantee maximum safety of the user which is exactly what this Husqvarna 967324101 offers. It is designed with several safety features such as the anti-slip foot area for added stability during the mowing session and automatic park brake system which offers reliable stopping at all times. The mower also has working headlights so that when the sun goes down you can still as perfectly as you work during broad day light.
- Added strength and durability; this is a very sturdy and extremely durable machine, each part of the machine is designed with outstanding quality. Its engine is detailed with chrome plated valves and an extra large cooling fan that prevents the engine from overheating and quick wearing while the rear engine guard keeps the engine perfectly protected from any kind of damage. It also features a stamped and reinforced deck with really heavy steel thus making the mower a lot stronger and more long lasting. The Husqvarna 967324101 is definitely a great investment that you will enjoy as it pays back for each and every single dollar you might have spent to buy it.
- It is highly priced; there are so many features one would look out for and overly fall in love with however these features don’t come at a friendly price. I you were to compare its price with others that we have seen you will realize that the Husqvarna 967324101 riding lawn mower doesn’t come at a very affordable price which has scared away many of the people that would actually have loved to try it out. Therefore if you are really considering going in for it you better save up enough money to invest in it though I can guarantee that you will never regret ever making this huge investment.
4. Husqvarna 960430211 YTA18542 18.5 hp Fast Continuously Varilable Transmission Pedal Tractor Mower
- Air induction mowing technology
- Cast iron front axle
- Easy step through design
- Manual blade engagement
- Pedal operated automatic transmission
- 5 Briggs and Stratton Intek single cylinder engine
- Deck wash port
- Ergonomic and comfortable seats
- Reverse operating system
- 42 inch powder coated cutting deck
- 585lbs weight
- 4MPH maximum cutting speed
As long as your yard is larger than a normal, the best type of lawn mower you can look out for is a riding mower and the Husqvarna YTA18542 is one great example that will not disappoint you. This high performance riding mower features a 42 inch cutting deck made of 13 gage steel material which ensures maximum durability of the machine. It is powered by an 18.5inch Briggs and Stratton Intek engine that provides enough power for you to finish up all your yard chores. Because it cuts at a maximum speed of 7.4Mph, this mower gets the job done in the least possible time so that you have enough time to rest after mowing the lawn. It is designed with quick automatic pedal operated for quick and easy change to any speed that you want to work with especially if you are working around obstacles while the air induction cutting technology enhances air flow from top to bottom of the cutting deck to offer improved grass lift and superior cut quality. The Husqvarna YTA18542 additionally features fender mounted cutting height adjustment which makes operation even easier than it already is. With this machine you are always sure of how much you have left to wok since it is built with the hour meter that gives you all those updates while its headlights keeps you working even when the sun is down.
- Best choice for the small yards; if you have a small yard but want to reduce on the effort and time you spend on yard chores then the Husqvarna YTA18542 is absolutely a perfect choice. It is always wise to buy a riding mower considering the size of your yard otherwise you will ending spending money on a mower that will not satisfy the needs of your yard. Because most of the riding mowers are very large it is not really easy finding a riding mower that will maneuver well on your small yard but here it is finally. This mower features a 42 inch deck which enables it to reach all those tight areas on your small yard that a larger mower wouldn’t be able to reach. Also the fact that its front wheels are smaller compared to its rear wheels improves how well it maneuvers on the smaller yards.
- Unique air induction cutting technology; different from many other riding mowers, the Husqvarna YTA18542 is made with patented air induction mowing technology. The mower cuts with perfection all thanks to this technology which enhances the flow of air from top to the bottom as well as grass lift. When this technology combines with the mower’s heavy cast iron front axle it delivers better stability and balance. From this riding mower, you are always assured to get nothing less than superior quality cutting performance.
- Incredible versatility; when you have a high quality machine like the Husqvarna YTA18542 you are never worried about spending money on attachment tools to accomplish all your yard chores because this machine can do it all. I guess I wouldn’t be wrong to say this is the most versatile riding mower since it provides you with a good range of cutting heights to pick form depending on which level you want to cut your grass to. It comes with headlights that give you the freedom to work during day or continue with your working chores later in the night if you so wish. Such amazing versatility allows you to mow according to your preferences as an individual thus making the process enjoyable.
- Extremely easy operation; the Husqvarna YTA18542 is a super easy to operate machine so if it is your first time you using this kind of machine don’t worry, your will not find any difficulty using it. It is made with easy manual blade engagement and pedal operated automatic transmission which allows you to quickly and easily change to any speed that you want to use. it doesn’t stop at easy operation, it is also super easy to clean since it features a deck wash out port for to attach a garden hose and clean up the machine with less difficulty when your are through with your yard jobs.
- Takes a lot of time on larger yards; and now for everyone out there who has an extremely large yard this is definitely not the riding mower for you. The Husqvarna YTA18542 is small and made with a narrower cutting deck measuring 42 inches yet many of the riding mower have a much wider cutting deck. This therefore implies that it makes narrow cutting paths in each pass so if you are working on a large you will have to make multiple passes and spend so much time at the job. I would be wrong to recommend this mower to anyone with a very large yard, it is much better if you tried out a mower with a wider cutting width to make your job simpler.
5. Troy-Bilt 420cc OHV 30-Inch Premium Neighborhood Riding Lawn Mower
- 5HP Powerful 420cc Troy Bilt engine
- 30 inch cutting deck
- 18 inch turning radius
- 13 inch front wheels
- 16 inch rear wheels
- 5 height adjustable blade
- 3gallon fuel tank
- Comfortable seat
- 13 inch soft grip steering wheel
- Fast manual blade engagement
- 2MPH forward travel speeds
- 6 speed transmission
To enjoy the benefits of high performance standard riding mower together with the amazing maneuverability of a narrow cutting deck the Troy-Bilt Premium Neighborhood Riding Lawn Mower is the ideal choice to make. This riding mower features a 30 inch cutting deck which easily gets into all those areas that larger mowers might not be able to reach, this size of deck improves the mower’s maneuverability all over the surface area. Because of its small and compact size, this riding mower from Troy-Bilt is much recommended for use on moderately even terrain and medium or smaller sized yards. On your medium landscape it will be quite easy to find the perfect storage space for your machine. The Troy-Bilt Premium Neighborhood Riding Lawn Mower is a very powerful machine and this is because it runs with a very strong 420cc Troy-Bilt engine, an engine that is made with the intention to offer superior performance for a very long period of time. The machine incorporates a 1.3gallon fuel tank detailed with a fuel sight window that enables you to keep checking on how much fuel you have left. It offers 5 blades that can easily be adjusted to any height with really easy and quick manual blade engagement. The 420cc Troy Bilt riding mower travels at maximum speeds of 4.2MPH for you to finish up your yard chores fast enough and offers 6 speed transmission.
- Easy navigation all around the yard; when we talk about maneuverability absolutely nothing beats the Troy-Bilt Premium Neighborhood Riding Lawn Mower, this machine navigates perfectly all around your yard even to areas that seem so difficult to reach. For all those tiny spots that larger riding mowers failed to reach, this is the perfect mower to excellently accomplish the task. This is as a result of the 30 inch cutting deck which makes narrower paths that reach well to each part of the yard and its 18inch turning radius. Don’t bother yourself with large riding mowers especially if you are planning to use it on a small lawn, the neighborhood riding mower is a great choice.
- Large durable wheels; another really outstanding feature of this riding mower is its wheels, it has large 13 inch front wheels and even larger rear wheel of 16 inches. The biggest advantage about these wheels is that they grip firmly to the ground to ensure that you have that even and superior quality cut you are looking for. Even when you are working on a hilly terrain, these wheels will make the machine much easier to control. And they are not just any wheels, they are first class quality wheel built to stand the taste of time, you will enjoy this mower’s services for quite a long period of time.
- Easy storage; with its small and compact size carrying the machine away for storage will be the easiest thing you ever did. This is an advantage for people with limited space, compared to other riding mowers, Troy-Bilt Premium Neighborhood Riding Lawn Mower will not occupy too much of your space. Whenever you work with this mower, you will have your peace mind simply because you are never worried about how to put it away when the job is over.
- Very comfortable; the combination of a really comfortable mid-back seat and soft grip steering wheel make this riding mower very comfortable all through the mowing process. And as you know achieving excellent results starts with having a comfortable machine to use as it will keep you in great physical condition to finish up your chores.
- Very small fuel tank; the Troy-Bilt Premium Neighborhood Riding Lawn Mower is designed with a really small fuel tank, it has a capacity of only 1.3 gallons. With this you will definitely have to refill the tank much more often which is quite inconveniencing. Having such a small amount of fuel means this machine will not even be enough to work on the larger lawns as you spend more time refilling the tank end taking much more time on the entire job.
*****OUR BEST CHOICE****
Poulan Pro 960420186 Briggs 24 hp Automatic Hydrostatic Transmission Drive Riding Mower
WHY POULAN PRO 960420186 IS OUR BEST CHOICE?
- 54 inch reinforced vented steel deck
- Automatic hydrostatic transmission
- Foot pedal control
- Very powerful 26HP Briggs and Stratton OHV engine
- Optional mulching and bagging attachments
- Ready-start starting system
- Tight 6 inch turning radius
- 5 gallon fuel tank
- Electric blade control
- Tri-blade design
- 6 cutting height positions
- 4 gauge wheels
- Comfortable high back seat
- Hour meter
- Deck wash port
- What Is The Best Lawn Mower
- What Is The Best Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
- What Is The Best Lawn Tractor
- What Is The Best Push Reel Mower
- What Is The Best Robotic Lawn Mower
- What Is the Best Zero Turn Mower
- What Is The Best Walk Behind Lawn Mower
What Is Best Gas / Petrol Lawn Mower to Buy
- What Is The Best Cordless Electric Lawn Mower
- What Is the Best Commercial Lawn Mower
- What Is The Best Garage Door Opener
- What Is The Best Cordless Drill