Lifespan Tr1200i Folding Treadmill Review
The LifeSpan TR1200i is a high-performance folding Treadmill that was designed to provide the user with most effective workout routine that meets hi/her fitness goals yet it’s placed at great price. In fact, the LifeSpan TR1200i is equipped with a 20″ by 56″ running-surface that is just perfect for walking, jogging and running because it can accommodate all types of people. Additionally, the deck of this treadmill is supported by 6 compression shock-absorbers which provide enough cushioning to your knees, back-section and joints while having a workout. on the other hand, the LifeSpan TR1200i treadmill can automatically record all your exercise-data and then send it to a USB storage-device for uploading to your club-account while the EZfold technology on this treadmill utilizes a hydraulic-shock to assist in folding and unfolding hence making the entire treadmill easy to move and store especially for people living in homes with limited space. All in all, the LifeSpan TR1200i offers superior performance yet it’s a bit affordable compared to other treadmills in its range.
- What Is The Best Treadmill – Detailed Review
- LifeSpan TR3000i Folding Treadmill Review
- Lifespan Tr1200-Dt7 Treadmill Desk Review
- Lifespan Tr3000e Electric Folding Treadmill Review – Best High-End Treadmill
- Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill Review – Best Folding Treadmill
- Confidence Txi Heavy Duty Motorized Electric Folding Treadmill Review
What We Like:
- A 2.5 HP Continuous-Duty Motor: the TR1200i folding treadmill features a 2.5-hp, continuous-duty motor that will support you through your workout routine in order to achieve effective results year after year. In fact, this drive-motor is of highest-quality and longest-lasting which means that you will be able to use it for years without experiencing any mechanical issues. All in all, this drive-motor is a perfect hybrid for performance and longevity when compared to other treadmill-motors.
- Wide running-surface: the LifeSpan TR1200i treadmill features a 20-inch by 56-inch running surface that will offer you with ample training-space and it can even perfectly handle your favorite exercise-styles whether you’re walking, jogging or running. This implies that you will be able to get a more comfortable and effective workout that enables you to meet your fitness-goals.
- 6 compression shock-absorbers in the deck: with the LifeSpan TR1200i, you will be able to walk, jog or run for a good distance in comfort because its deck is supported by 6 compression shock-absorbers that provide the user with a safe and responsive cushioning for the knees, back-sections and joints. In fact, this treadmill features a great 3/4-inch Phenolic deck with a brace and side-rails.
- EZfold Technology: the LifeSpan TR1200i’s treadmill features EZfold technology which utilizes a hydraulic-shock that assists in folding and unfolding of the treadmill. In fact, you can simply lift the deck of this treadmill in order to make it compact and perfect for any storage-position while it the soft-drop system supports the complete treadmill-weight as it unfolds thus ensuring safe and convenient use. With this treadmill, effort stops the moment your workout is over because it’s very simple to lift and to lower.
- 21 Easy-to-Use Workout-Programs: the TR1200i also comes equipped with over 21 easy-to-use workout programs that have been designed by exercise-physiologists in order to expedite your fitness-progress. In fact, these safe and effective workout-programs help to improve on your cardiovascular-fitness, boost your body-health and even help you to burn-up more fats. So, these workout-programs include; 2 heart-rate programs, 2 customized user-programs and 17 preset-programs whereby it up to you to select a workout-programs that will help you meet your targets or fitness-goals.
- A USB Data-Port: with the Lifespan TR1200i treadmill, you can simply insert a USB-drive into its built-in port positioned at the console and your results will be automatically saved every 20-seconds. So, when your workout-program is over you will have to re-insert the USB-drive into your personal-computer in order to upload the minutes, heart-rate, calories, distance, and step-count data right onto your Club-account. This will actually allow you to view your exercising-progress from your computer or from a Smartphone while using your favorite-app. All in all, keeping track of your workout-data has been made much easier while using the Lifespan TR1200i treadmill.
- Multi-color LCD display: this treadmill is also equipped with a multi-color LCD monitor with guided-console navigation and this helps to provide the user with simultaneous readouts on Time, calories-burned, distance-traveled, steps-taken, heart-rate, speed and incline-level. Additionally, this monitor even displays the exercise-program name and profile coupled with personal-data from the USB-device.
- Heart Rate Monitor: it is integrated with contact heart-rate sensors which help to monitor you target heart-rate or zone in order to achieve an effective workout. Additionally, you can also use a chest-strap receiver to monitor the heart-rate while using the LifeSpan TR1200i but this chest-strap not included and you will have to just purchase it separately.
- Audio-features: the LifeSpan TR1200i treadmill features inbuilt speakers coupled with a headphone plug-in in order to enable you to entertain yourself while having a workout. In fact, listening to music while working-out is a great motivator which will enable you to meet your fitness-goals easily.
- Intelli-Step: this treadmill even comes integrated with Intelli-Step technology which works more like a pedometer and it’s actually the most accurate step-counting feature available on treadmills. In fact, Intelli-Step helps to record every stride you take and this makes the treadmill LifeSpan TR1200i perfect for walking-competitions and daily goal-management.
- Built-in safety features: the LifeSpan TR1200i treadmill is equipped with several safety-features which include; Intelli-Guard which is a patented technology form LifeSpan feature and its meant to ensure user-protection by automatically pausing the belt-motion 20 seconds after stepping away from the treadmill-deck. Other safety-features include; non-plastic side-rails and a lot more.
- Easy to use buttons: this treadmill is designed with large soft-touch keys and Quickset-buttons which get you started at a specific-speed and incline-level in order to achieve a more intense workout routine.
- Good Maximum User-Weight: the LifeSpan TR1200i treadmill features a maximum user-weight of 300-lbs which implies that anyone within these lbs can easily workout over this treadmill in order to achieve his /her fitness goals.
What We Don’t Like:
- No workout-fan: the LifeSpan TR1200i treadmill lacks a workout-fan and this means that you get hot and sweaty while working-out on this treadmill which is not good.
LifeSpan TR1200i is a great heavy-duty treadmill that will offer you with an amazing workout experience and its even features a foldable design which makes it compact-enough to fit small areas within your house. Additionally, this treadmill features a strong motor-drive, a wide running-surface, a heart-rate monitor, several safety-features and its even affordable compared to other treadmills in its range.