The LifeSpan TR3000i is a well-built folding treadmill equipped with several advanced technologies and features…
Lifespan Tr3000e Electric Folding Treadmill Review – Best High-End Treadmill
The LifeSpan TR3000e is a great new Electric Folding Treadmill that combines advanced fitness-technology coupled with convenient eFold-storage so as to provide the user with an effective workout while saving space within his/her house. In fact, this treadmill features a 20-inch by 56-inch running surface coupled with 8 independent impact-absorbing bumpers so as to provide to user with a more comfortable running-experience even extended periods of time. on the other hand, the LifeSpan TR3000e Electric Folding Treadmill features over 17 preset-workouts, a strong drive-motor and 15 incline-levels in order to provide the user with a wide-array of workout options. On top of that, this treadmill is Bluetooth compatible whereby it will allow the user to track his/her workouts and even connect them with the free LifeSpan Active-Trac and Train apps which work with any android-device or iPad. All in all this tread has several awesome features that will ensure everyone enjoys a comfortable and intensive workout.
- LifeSpan TR3000i Folding Treadmill Review
- Lifespan Tr1200-Dt5 Treadmill Desk Review – Best Treadmill Desk
- Lifespan Tr1200-Dt7 Treadmill Desk Review
- Exerpeutic Tf1000 Walk To Fitness Electric Treadmill Review – Best Treadmill for Walkers
- Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill Review – Best Treadmill For Home Use
- Proform Boston Marathon Treadmill Review – Best Treadmill For Runners
- Xterra Fitness TR6.6 Treadmill Review – Best Commercial Treadmill
- Nordictrack C 990 Treadmill Review – Best Cross-Training Treadmill
- Bowflex Treadclimber Tc10 Review – Best Incline Trainer
- Proform Performance 400i Treadmill Review – Best Cheap Treadmill
- Goplus 500w Folding Portable Electric Treadmill Review
What We Like:
- A 2.75 HP Continuous-Duty Motor: the LifeSpan TR3000e is equipped with a powerful 2.75-hp, continuous-duty motor which can endure marathons and melds marathon and wind sprint-speeds for longer durations. In fact, this motor is very strong, durable and long-lasting whereby it even comes with a lifetime warranty so that you can always get a replacement in case it gets faulty when using it.
- Large running-surface: This treadmill features a 20″ by 56″ running-surface which can perfectly handle your favorite styles-of-exercise. In fact, with such a wide running-surface you will capable of walking, jogging or running easily without experiencing any interruptions while having a workout.
- 8 compression-shocks: the LifeSpan TR3000e Treadmill deck is actually supported by 8 compression-shocks which provide safe and responsive cushioning for your knees, joints and back-section. This means that you will be capable of going a longer-distance with optimum-comfort when using this treadmill.
- A durable steel-frame: The TR3000e treadmill features an all-steel frame which is precision-engineered to simulate real-world conditions over long-distances of use while having a workout. Additionally, this steel frame is capable of withstanding heavier people for longer periods of time and it even comes with a lifetime frame-warranty.
- Electric folding system (eFold-technology): this treadmill features eFold-technology whereby the user can electrically fold and unfold this treadmill with just a single press of a button. This means that you don’t have to worry about the effort involved in folding or unfolding a treadmill over again because the LifeSpan Treadmill makes the folding and unfolding process simple, safe and convenient for anyone.
- Transportation wheels: the LifeSpan TR3000e Electric-Folding treadmill can also be moved smoothly in all directions using its high-quality transport wheels but this should be done after folding it up. In fact, this folding-treadmill can be easily moved to a compact-position to ensure easy-storage and it can also be unfolded again when you’re ready to have a workout.
- A media-holder: it is designed with a media-holder which conveniently holds your phone or tablet while having a workout. This media-holder is actually placed just behind the control-buttons in order to ensure easy access and viewing when having a workout.
- A USB Plus port: the LifeSpan TR3000e treadmill features a dual-purpose USB port that can charge your mobile-devices but it doesn’t charge iPads. This USB-port will also help save your exercise-results onto a USB-drive and then upload these results into your free-Club account when you log into your computer.
- Bluetooth compatible: this treadmill also features an optional Bluetooth-receiver which supports Active-Trac and Train & Trac apps so that you can always get the most out of your workout and it will even automatically capture your workout-results. The Bluetooth-receiver is very easy to install via the removable access-panel located at the back of the treadmills-console. In fact, installing this Bluetooth-receiver will allow you to wirelessly connect your treadmill to any Android-device or iPad so that you can be able to automatically synchronize your workout-results with your LifeSpan Club-account. However, only a LifeSpan Bluetooth-adapter is compatible with the LifeSpan TR3000e treadmill.
- 5 Quickset speed and incline buttons: this treadmill even features 5 Quickset speed-buttons and 5 Quickset incline-buttons which allow the user to quickly change the incline and speed settings with just a few button-presses when having a workout.
- Intelli-Step technology: This workout-machine is integrated with Intelli-Step technology which is actually a step-counting feature that works like a pedometer and it will automatically count the steps taken when you’re having a workout.
- Intelli-Guard technology: This is another patented feature found on the LifeSpan TR3000e Electric Folding Treadmill and it’s meant to ensure safety by automatically pausing the treadbelt 20-seconds after you step-off the treadmill-deck. This is actually a great safety-feature for people living in homes with kids and pets who usually like playing around treadmills.
- 6-inch Blue Backlit LCD: the treadmill also features a 6-inch, blue backlit LCD-display with simultaneous provides readouts, exercise-program name/profile and personal-data from a USB-device. In fact, this backlit LCD-console will help to readout your time, calories, heart-rate, distance, steps, speed and incline-level while having workout.
- Intelli-Key technology: this technology helps to simplify console-operation with sequential button illumination which prompts the user through program-selection and setup.
- Heart Rate Monitor: the treadmill can also monitor your heart-rate because it’s equipped with contact heart-rate sensors and a chest-strap receiver. However, the chest-strap is not included and you will have to buy it separately in case you wish to get more accurate heart-rate readings.
- A Cooling Fan: it features a 3-speed cooling fan which helps to keep the user keeps cool and comfortable when having a workout. This means that you won’t sweat and you will even feel very comfortable when using this treadmill especially in regions with high-temperatures.
- 17 unique workout-programs: The TR3000e features over 17 unique exercise workout-programs which can be selected directly from its console. These programs include; Weight-loss, sports-training and personalized cardio-programs and they will actually enable you to conveniently pursue your workout-goals just at the press of a button. Additionally, you can go online if you wish to build your own custom workout-program by simply using your LifeSpan Club-account.
- An audio jack: this workout-machine also features an auxiliary audio-jack coupled with built-in speakers that you connect your iPod or mp3-palyer so that you can be able to exercise while listening to your favorite music.
- Maximum User-Weight: the LifeSpan TR3000e Electric Folding Treadmill supports a maximum user weight of 350-lbs and this implies that almost anyone within this weight-range will be able to work-out on this awesome treadmill.
What We Don’t Like:
- Limited running-area: this treadmill has a running-area of about 20-inches wide by 56-inches long and this actually abit shorter and narrower compared to other treadmills on the market with over 60-inches long.
The LifeSpan TR3000e is a high-performance electric-folding treadmill designed with a 2.75-hp continuous duty drive-motor, an incline-system and 2.5-inch rollers which all provide the user with a smooth and quiet workout. On top of that, this treadmill features wide-enough running surface which features 8 impact-absorbing compression shocks so as to offer the user with a consistent and comfortable workout experience. All in all, if you’re looking for a comfortable, high-performance and long-lasting treadmill for both home and commercial-use, then the LifeSpan TR3000e Electric Folding Treadmill will make a perfect choice for you.