Oral-B PRO 1000 Electric Rechargeable Power Toothbrush Review
The Oral-B PRO 1000 is a new, innovative Powered-Toothbrush that will take your oral-health to the next level. The Oral-B PRO 1000 Powered-Toothbrush will actually offer the user with superior clean than a regular toothbrush while the Cross Action head surrounds each tooth with bristles angled at 16-degrees coupled with a 3D cleaning-action which oscillates, rotates and pulsates in order to break-up and remove more plaque compared to manual toothbrush.
This toothbrush even features a pressure sensor that warns the user when brushing too hard while the in-handle timer helps the user to brush for the dentist recommended time of 2-minutes. In conclusion, this powered-toothbrush is highly recommended by dentists worldwide and it will actually improve on your health perfectly.
- This powered-toothbrush is consistently well-made whereby it feels solid and sturdy compared to even the most expensive electric-toothbrushes like the Sonicare.
- The Oral-B PRO 1000 features a more improved charging-base which looks great with symmetrical-lines and a smaller footprint whereby the charger is slightly bigger than the toothbrush itself. This makes the makes the whole toothbrush much easier to carry while travelling.
- The toothbrush is rechargeable because it’s equipped with NiMH battery which is powerful and will last for about 10-days with regular brushing when fully charged. In fact, with this battery fewer charges are required between uses and this is a good feature especially for people who are always travelling.
- Lastly, this toothbrush can remove up to 100-percent more plaque than any manual toothbrush because it’s equipped with a superior 3D cleaning technology which sweeps and pulsates in order break-up or remove plaque from the mouth than a regular toothbrush.
- The Non-Replaceable NiMH battery makes this toothbrush impossible to use incase the battery completely dies. In fact, you will have to acquire a new toothbrush incase the in-built battery becomes weaker. However, the life-cycle of a standard NiMH battery is actually long enough to last until the time comes to get a desirable upgrade.
- The charging-base of the Oral-B PRO 1000 takes only 11-v-130v and this implies that this toothbrush cannot be charged or used in countries with 220v-outlets in case you don’t have an adapter. This may not be a problem to some people but you take note of this in case you are always travelling.
- This toothbrush makes more noise compared to other advanced powered-toothbrush brands from Philips and Braun. But this noise is not that excessive and it’s bearable while brushing.
- CrossAction brush head: The Oral-B PRO 1000 comes equipped with a professionally inspired CrossAction brush-head which is round in shape. The brush-head is specially designed to ensure a tooth-by-tooth cleaning while its CrissCross bristles that have been set at a 16-degree angle can actually reach deep between teeth to so as to lift and remove up to 100-percent more plaque hence ensuring a superior clean than any regular toothbrush. Additionally, this toothbrush has a Sensi-Soft brush head which ensures gentle and superior cleaning that is required by people with sensitive teeth and gums.
- Pro-Timer: this powered toothbrush features a helpful on-handle timer which buzzes every 30 seconds to let the user know when it is time to focus on brushing the next quadrant of the mouth. Additionally, this toothbrush also alerts the user when he/she has brushed for the dentist-recommended time of 2-minutes hence ensuring optimum oral-health.
- 3D cleaning technology: the 3D cleaning-action enables this brush-head to oscillate, rotate and pulsate in order to break-up or remove up to 100-percent extra plaque than with a regular-manual toothbrush. This cleaning action will actually to keep your mouth free from plaque and other material that lead to teeth-decay and other oral complications.
- Oral-B Professional Handle: the Oral-B PRO 1000 is designed with a professional handle which actually compatible with several oral-B brush-heads which include; Deep-Sweep, CrossAction, Floss-Action, Ortho, ProWhite, Precision-Clean, Dual-Clean, Sensitive and Power-Tip.
- 1 cleaning-mode: The Oral-B PRO 1000 powered-toothbrush features only 1 cleaning-mode which is called the Daily-Clean mode. This Daily-Clean mode actually operates together with 3D-movement to offer the user with a basic, everyday cleaning routine. However, just 1-mode may not favor people used to toothbrush with several cleaning-modes and this means that you should take note when buying this electric-toothbrush.
- Pressure Sensor: The Pressure Sensor placed into this toothbrush detects when the user is brushing too-hard and stops pulsations in order to help protect the gums. This is a very important function for people with sensitive gums because it ensures that the user brushes gently while promoting proper oral cleaning.
- Powerful NiMH battery: the strong NiMH battery on the Oral-B PRO 1000 can get fully charged in short period of time and once this battery is fully-charged; the Oral-B PRO 1000 is capable of lasting for up to 7-days with regular use without in-between charges. However, to ensure that this NiMH-battery continues to hold its maximum power-capacity, you need to deplete this battery completely by using it without in-between charges and then charge it again. In fact, it’s recommended to do this for at least once in 6-months if you wish to keep your battery in an optimum condition.
- Charger-stand and tray: this toothbrush comes with an advanced charging-base with symmetrical-lines coupled with a smaller footprint whereby this charger is slightly bigger than the toothbrush itself. This means that it will accommodate less space on bathroom sink and it is much easier to clean compared to wide charging-bases. It is also much easier to carry incase needed when travelling. Additionally, the tray-extension that comes with the charger-base helps to keeps the brush-heads in good condition when not under usage.
Quality-wise, the Oral-B PRO 1000 is an average Power Toothbrush that will do a great task of cleaning each and every tooth in your mouth. The first great feature about the Oral-B PRO 1000 is the CrossAction brush-head which surrounds each tooth with bristles angled at 16-degrees coupled with 3D cleaning-technology which oscillates, rotates and pulsates the brush-head in order to remove more plaque than any manual toothbrush. Likewise, the pressure sensor placed onto this toothbrush will stop any pulsations in case you happen to brush too-hard in order to prevent over-brushing which can be harmful to the gums and teeth.
On the other hand, this toothbrush is designed with only – cleaning-mode (Daily-clean mode) which works with the 3D technology to thoroughly clean your mouth daily. Additionally, the in-handle timer on this toothbrush enables alerts the user when it’s time to shift to another quadrant of the mouth while brushing and this timer also enable the same user to brush for the dentist-recommended time of 2-minutes. In conclusion, the Oral-B PRO 1000 is highly recommended by dentists worldwide because it has been clinically proven to offer a superior clean than a manual toothbrush.
Who does it benefit?
- The toothbrush works best for people new to electric-toothbrushes: this powered toothbrush will be a perfect oral cleaning tool for people new to using electric-toothbrushes because it comes equipped with only 1 cleaning-mode. This Daily-clean mode works with 3D movement to offer the user with a basic everyday oral-cleaning experience. This means that the user will be able to easily use this toothbrush compared to high-end toothbrushes with several cleaning-modes which tend to confuse the user when brushing.
- Benefits people with sensitive teeth and gums: the Oral-B PRO 1000 is just the right toothbrush for people with sensitive gums and teeth because it equipped with a pressure-sensor that detects when someone is brushing too-hard and stops pulsation in order to protect the gums and teeth from over-brushing.
What Else Do You Need?
- Violife Zapi Luxe UV Toothbrush-Sanitizer: this ultra-violet sanitizer will help to eliminate any bacteria or germs which are left on the toothbrush after brushing. This is a quick and a convenient way to clean your toothbrush but it is also recommended to wash your toothbrush-head before using this UV-sanitizer.
- Colgate Total Whitening Toothpaste: in case you wish to make your teeth look totally white, then tryout this Colgate total-whitening toothpaste because it will help to whiten teeth but over a certain period of time not in one day. In fact, this toothpaste is very affordable yet it will keep your teeth in good condition.