5 Best Microwave Toaster Oven Combo 2020
A microwave toaster oven combo basically is more or less a combination of a toaster oven and a microwave that has a built in fan. They are constructed with some features among which includes a microwave heating element, a fan to assist circulate the air and an electric-oven like heating element. All these features and much more will let you easily cook in a number of different ways. In this article of the best microwave toaster oven combo, we shall bring to your knowledge the most popular models and all the things you need to know about them before you choose to buy. So make sure you take the time to select the very best enjoy delicious meals year in and out
Best Microwave Toaster Oven Combo 2020
- Panasonic NN-SD945S Countertop/Built-In Microwave – Check Price on Amazon *****
- Panasonic NN-SN966S Countertop/Built-In Microwave – Check Price on Amazon
- Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven – Check Price on Amazon
- LG LCSP1110ST Counter Top Combo Microwave and Baking Oven – Check Price on Amazon
- Panasonic NN-SN686S Countertop/Built-In Microwave – Check Price on Amazon
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING A MICROWAVE WITH A BUILT IN TOASTER?
- Size: before buying a microwave with a built in toaster, you will definitely have to put the size into consideration. These appliances have the ability to produce heat like an oven that is in the convention mode and it’s for that reason why they will require additional heat ventilation. So make sure that the place where you are planning to place them after buying has an appropriate path to ventilate that heat produced. It’s for that reason why many experts advice that it shouldn’t be placed within two feet of your oven or range because of that concern. That is why you will have to consider the amount of size or available space to place in your microwave and measure those spots before purchasing. This space that you have measured should have ample ventilation for heat as well as the suitable hookups that are required.
- Power and wattage: All of the microwave toaster oven combos that you will come across are built with two separate wattage ratings on them. This is because one is for the oven while the other one is for the microwave. The wattage is one of the most important elements especially for the microwave and if the wattage is higher then it means that there will be more cooking power and even more even cooking. However this alone isn’t a direct measure of how efficient the oven is rather it is the measure of the efficiency. If the wattage is lower then it means that there will be more efficient heating element that places out just as much power or on the other hand it could mean that there will be a less powerful heating element. So when it comes to choosing, you should be aware that the microwave should have 700 watts as an absolute minimum but the 1000 watts is better because it will provide a faster and even cooking.
- Simplicity of cleaning: regularly cleaning a microwave toaster oven combo is very important because it will make it very durable because of that simple maintainability. This is because usually when using the oven mode of the convection microwave, there will be bits of microwave splatter that get cooked on it. This usually makes cleaning the interior particularly very important because majority of the convection microwaves come with all kinds of additional doohickeys on the interior. If you are lucky enough while you are shopping, make sure to check the interior of any of the models available that you might be considering to purchase and see how hard it is to clean around any of the vents, the heating elements and any other details that are constructed into the unit. That is how you will determine whether cleaning it will be an easy task or a nearly impossible one.
- Controls and programming: the good thing is that majority of all these modern models have most of the facilities that you will require when it comes to programming an even controlling the oven. There are some popular features like the delayed start that will allow you delay the time to start the cooking, the multi stage programming that will provide you with different stages, the one touch start for a much quick start and the sensor controlled feature that are all very convenient for every kind of cooking. So while choosing the microwave toaster oven combo make sure that the model that you are considering to select has the features that are very important to make your cooking easy and appliance easily accessible.
List Of 5 Best Microwave Toaster Oven Combo
1. Panasonic NN-SD945S Countertop/Built-In Microwave
- 2 cu. Ft
- Inverter technology
- Stainless steel door
- High power of 1250 watts
- Automatic sensor
- 18 preset menu items
- 9 menu buttons
- Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost
- 88 x 19.94 x 14 in of dimensions
- 37 lbs in total weight
- A Chrome dial
- Countertop/built-in oven
Panasonic NN-SD945S Microwave is the kind of oven that hardly disappoints when it comes to delivering the most delicious of meals. It is constructed with a 2.2 cubic foot capacity which makes it big enough to toast your food and even fit on your countertop or it can be built up without it taking a lot of space. It measures up to 23 7/8″ L x 19 15/16″ W x 14″ H and it has a door made out of stainless steel material with a silver wrap on it. What makes its performance different is the Panasonic patented inverter technology that has been constructed to aloe even cooking in a way that the food won’t get overcooked especially on the edged or the cold centers. This makes it different from the traditional microwaves that rely on the pulse-on, pulse-off way of cooking at a very low temperature. This is because the inverter technology produces a steady stream of power at all the temperature settings and that is how you get to enjoy an evenly cooked food regardless of the cooking technique being used. While doing all this and more, it will offer a high cooking power that is up to 1250 watts to allow a faster and even cooking for delicious meals. With this Panasonic NN-SD945S Microwave, you will have up to 18 preset auto cook menu items that are designed for all your favorite meals like oatmeal, pasta, pizza, frozen entrees and vegetables, soup and so much more. All this is made possible using the single-touch Genius sensor cook and a reheat function that will take all the guesswork out of using the microwave through automatically setting the power level and then adjusting the cooking or reheating time. There are up to 10 power levels in which you can make a selection from depending on what you are cooking. The chrome dial along with the 9 menu buttons will assist you have a easy operation. Other features include the quick minute, popcorn key, delay star, and keep warm mode, quick minute, 16.5 inch turntable and more or less control.
- Provides a steady stream: this is one of those few modern microwaves that is different from the traditional ones because it has the ability to provide a steady stream every single time. It does this using the Panasonic patented inverter technology that doesn’t depend on the pulse-on and pulse-0ff cooking at very low temperature. Rather it uses the patented technology that is able to provide microwave energy in a way that it lets the delicate foods to simmer without even overcooking. The best part of it all is that even the food that is being cooked will retain more texture, color as well as nutrients so that you enjoy faster and easy results with delicious end results.
- Compact design: you will definitely enjoy the compact design that comes with this Panasonic NN-SD945S Microwave. This is because it has been designed with a maximum interior to allow you place in enough food and yet it contains a minimum footprint to save space. This way you will have lesser space devoted to the electronics making your kitchen remain spacious. It might be smaller but it does come with more efficient energy as well as control units making then 8 pounds lighter than the conventional microwave components.
- Modern convenience: this Panasonic NN-SD945S Microwave is constructed with some of the features that make it modernly convenient for every user. Some of these features include the quick minute timer that is constructed to allow the user be able to set cooking and reheating times in single minute intervals. The other feature is the keep warm feature that performs through keep the foods especially the soups, sauces, vegetables, gravies, desserts and so much more warm and delicious in the oven till the very time when you are ready to serve them. There is also the delay start feature that is created to slightly delay on the start time. Finally is the child safety lock that lets you lock it so that children don’t get access or hurt.
- Dial button timer: one of the few cons that I have found associated to this Panasonic NN-SD945S Microwave is the dial button timer. This can be inconveniencing most times because you will have to manually dial the button to set the time and yet most people prefer the touch pad timers that let s you just touch it to set the time.
2. Panasonic NN-SN966S Countertop/Built-In Microwave
- Microwave inverter technology
- 1250 watts of high power
- Automatic sensor
- 12 preset menu items
- Advanced inverter turbo defrost
- 2 cubic foot capacity
- Stainless steel
- Compact size of 23.88 x 19.44 x 14 in
- 37 pounds in weight
- Removable 16.5-inch glass revolving turntable
- Child lock feature
- Popcorn, Keep Warm and Delay Start programmable features
Panasonic NN-SN966S Microwave is another Countertop or Built-In microwave that is from the Panasonic brand and it will satisfy you beyond. It is built with a 2.2 cubic foot capacity along with very high power of 1250 watt just like the Panasonic NN-SD945S Microwave. There are up to 10 power levels that you can choose from depending on the task you are performing. It features the inverter technology on it that is designed to provide a seamless stream of cooking power even at the lower settings so that you enjoy delicious meals always. This is because it will preserve the flavor as well as texture of every kind of food especially your favorite ones. While using the inverter, you will be able to braise, poach and even steam the foods that are very delicate while using the speed and convenience of the microwave. What attracted me most to this microwave was the multi-stage cooking that lets you cook in 3 stages and then the programmable features as well that includes the keep warm, popcorn and the delay start. The Genius sensor cooking button is used to help eliminate the guesswork out so that you can create a great meal through automatically setting the power levels and also making adjustments to the time used for cooking or defrosting. This same sensor also has the ability to measure the amount of food of the steam that is being produced during cooking and then it will signal the microprocessor to calculate the amount of remaining time to the suitable power level. While using the turbo defrosts, you will be able to thaw foods much quicker than before. There are sleek controls on this Panasonic NN-SN966S Microwave that allows touch-button control as well as a green 4 digit display that serves the major role of providing a high-end look through a single touch sensor cook and reheat. The 16.5 inch glass revolving turntable can be removed. The door is very durable because it’s built with stainless and black screen door that contains a push open door release. Make use of the child lock feature to keep the children away.
- Keeps food warm: this Panasonic NN-SN966S Microwave is constructed with the keep warm feature that is very great at keeping the food warm till you are able to serve it. It will mainly keep the foods like soups, vegetables, gravies, desserts, sauces and so much more warm for a long time so that you don’t have to re-warm it all over again when you are ready to serve it. This way you will serve freshly cooked and very tasty food always.
- Patented inverter technology: this Panasonic NN-SN966S Microwave is built with the patented inverter technology on it that is used to provide a steady stream of power at all the different temperature settings. It produces this stream all the time which is not the same case with the traditional microwaves that only depend on the pulse on and off cooking at low temperatures. With such a technology, the final results will be food that is evenly prepared from the edges to the center across all the different techniques of cooking.
- Multiple cooking options: cooking options are no longer limited with this Panasonic NN-SN966S Microwave because it is built with up to 14 auto cook options that come with different settings for all of your favorite foods. These include cook menu items for some of the foods like for instance vegetables, pizza, soup, oatmeal, pasta and a lot more.
- Quick minute timers: one of the best pros to this Panasonic NN-SN966S Microwave includes the quick minute timers that help in a way that they will allow the user set the cooking and the reheating times as well while in only a single minute interval. This way you won’t have to wait for too long but just use the quick minute timers to assist you quickly heat up your foods and serve them.
- Interferes with wireless signals: one of the cons to this Panasonic NN-SN966S Microwave is that it has the ability to interfere with the wireless signals that are next to it. This means that while it’s working it will disable all of your devices that are using the wireless like the phones, tablets and so much more. This interference could be as a result of lack of proper shielding that is designed to prevent this issue.
3. Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven
- 6 menu illustrated presets
- flashXpress double infrared light
- front removable tray
- time function with automatic calculations and control
- nonstick interior
- precise temperature control
- silver color
- 5 x 13.5 x 13.5 in of size
- 25 lbs of weight
- Stainless steel
- Transparent door
- square-shape inner tray
Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven is the kind that will leave you perform different activities like for instance brown, toast and reheat up to 40% quicker than all the conventional toaster ovens while using the smart double-infrared power. While using the FlashXpress you will never have to preheat but rather tan push the ON to get an instant and super efficient heat obtained from the 2 quartz and ceramic elements for the food that is cooked thoroughly inside and out. It does this through front infrared heating element that will cook the outer parts of the food while the back elements will penetrate to the inside of the food. The control panel of this Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven contains cook settings and controls that are very simple to use to make cooking easy. Among some of the settings are the 6 pre-set touch modes that will automatically calculate the perfect temperature and even time that is required for heating all the different types of food from the toast to the leftovers to the pizza and the frozen hash browns. The touch-button temperature sensor will allow you enjoy perfect snacks, side dishes and piping hot meals through providing you with a precise manual control that contains 8 precision heat settings as well as a smart digital timer. This smart digital timer has the ability to automatically calculate the amount of cooking time function and control over the heat for all the different types of food. What amused me the most was the simple and clean design that will match with every kitchen décor or countertop. The interior lights are very bright to allow you easily see what’s happening inside through the transparent door design. This door is also unique in a way that it contains a drop-down design that lets it rest flat so as to provide maximum access to the interior and its constructed using strong and long lasting hinges to ensure many years of smooth and almost effortless door opening and closing. Its compact design comes with a small footprint on the countertop and it also features a light weight of only 11.25 lbs making it portable.
- Accurate temperature control: through this feature of the accurate temperature control that is found on this Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven, you will be able to easily bake or prepare any of your favorite meals and so much more. it uses a convenient manual touch-button temperature control sensor. All you have to do is simply use the left-right touch button arrows found on the temperature control panel that allows you to quickly choose as well as maintain a precise cooking temperature in a 8 incremental setting that ranges between 250 degrees F to 500 degrees F.
- Saves cooking time: this Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven has the ability to minimize on the amount of time used for cooking while using the double infrared heating. This is due to its high efficiency quartz and ceramic heating elements that have been positioned at the front and the back so as to evenly bake, brown, roast and reheat to perfection. It is because of that double infrared heating why it is up to 40% faster as compared to the conventional toaster ovens. Now the front infrared heating elements perform through efficiently cooking the outside of the foods while the back elements will go through inside the food and cook it.
- Digital timer: this function makes this Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven one of the easiest microwaves to cook with. When you place your food in this oven, controlling the amount of time required for cooking will be very easy and quick. It contains some up and down arrow touch buttons that have the ability to accurately set the cooking time up to 25 minutes. Once the cooking is over then a pleasant reminder beep will set off to inform you that your food is ready to enjoy.
- Time isn’t adjustable when cooking: since every good thing has a con, this Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven doesn’t allow the user to adjust the time while it has already been set in the beginning and is already cooking. This means that you can only adjust the time at the beginning and just in case you set a time that’s not accurate then you have to wait for it to complete cooking before you can adjust the time.
- LG LCSP1110ST Counter Top Combo Microwave and Baking Oven
- 1 cubic foot capacity
- Stainless steel
- 1000 watts power microwave
- 1400 watts pizza oven
- 4 temperature settings
- 4 bake settings
- 10 power levels
- Child lock function
- 2 quick touch cooking
- 49 pounds in weight
- 3 auto defrost
- 5 x 15.5 x 17.4 inches in product dimensions
LG LCSP1110ST Combo oven won’t only stop at microwaving but will also allow you Bake as well making cooking while using it extremely convenient. Talk of two appliances in one! First of all, its performance begins from the 1400 watt baking oven and then a 1000 watt microwave oven thereby saving you a lot of time and energy of having to heat up a large oven just for a small item. Now if you can enjoy up to 10 power levels and 4 Auto cooking options on it that will allow you cook or bake while using the best temperature and menu options. These 4 auto cook options range from 350°F for biscuits, 375°F for cookies, 400°F for frozen foods and then finally 425°F for frozen potatoes. One unique feature though is the ‘pizza drawer’ which is basically a compact baking drawer that is placed below the microwave unit. This oven on the microwave side also has been designed to easily adjust the cooking times for fresh or frozen pizzas. This is great for the days when you don’t feel like cooking so you can just pop a pizza in the ‘pizza drawer’. However it’s not only limited to pizza because you can also make other things like the grilled cheese, cookies, Panini’s, brownies and so much more while using a convenient baking drawer. One of the most important features especially for homes with children is the child lock feature found on this LG LCSP1110ST microwave and oven. This lets you lock the keypad to prevent it from being start accidently especially when the children are playing with it. It has only a 1.1 cubic foot capacity allowing you occupy small space over your countertops and also best for smaller families or college students. Finally the clean oven coating is great as it makes cleaning up after a meal very simple through wiping it off while the sleek and stylish design makes it an ideal addition to the kitchen décor.
- Child lockout feature: if you have a child in your house then you should highly consider buying this LG LCSP1110ST microwave and oven has contains the child lockout feature. This feature is designed to allow the user lock the keypad after they have completed using it or when it’s not in use so that to prevent the oven from being started accidentally. Through this, you won’t have any scenarios of the children being hurt or the oven being damaged because of the children playing around with it without or permission especially when you are out of the house or kitchen.
- Bakes variety of foods: this LG LCSP1110ST microwave and oven comes with the ability to allow the user be able to bake a variety of foods. It does this through its 1400 watts of power that is able to handle any kind of baking through the pull out baking drawer. All you have to do is choose from the 4 temperature settings to assist you bake any kind of food like the frozen potatoes, frozen foods, cookies and biscuits.
- A compact baking drawer: this is the only microwave in this category so far that is constructed with a compact baking drawer that might also be known as the ‘pizza drawer’. This drawer is located below the microwave unit and its important in a way that it will assist you pop out a pizza especially on those days when you are not in the moods of cooking or too busy to cook. The good thing is that you don’t only have to cook pizza but you can also make yourself some other things like sandwiches, cookies, grilled cheese, brownies, Panini’s and so much more.
- Large time display unit: the section on this LG LCSP1110ST microwave and oven that is used to display the time is fortunately quiet big which is very good in a way that you don’t have to strain your eyes or move very close trying to read out the remaining time but you can clearly see it even over a small distance like halfway a room depending on the size of the kitchen.
- Small oven: this oven is unfortunately one of the smallest you will find which means that there are some things that you won’t be able to cook or bake at once. Like for example you only place in a medium or small sized pizza and not the larger ones. This can be inconveniencing especially when you have guests to be entertained and yet you can’t place in larger quantities of food at once.
5. Panasonic NN-SN686S Countertop/Built-In Microwave
- 2 cubic foot capacity
- Patented inverter technology
- 14 preset auto cook menu items
- 1200 watts of high power
- 5 menu buttons
- 3 inch turntable
- Membrane keypad
- Delay start and timer
- Push button door release
- 10 power levels
- Popcorn key
- Quick minute
- More/less control
- Stainless steel
- 69 x 15.81 x 12.25 inches in dimensions
- 5 lbs in weight
Panasonic NN-SN686S Microwave is another countertop or built-in microwave that is from the Panasonic brand with the ability to perfect effectively and efficiently will producing delicious meals within a short time. It’s built with the Panasonic inverter technology that perfects the art of cooking so as to provide delicious flavor, superb shape, flavor and texture in the foods being cooked. It does this through generating a steady stream of power at all the different temperature settings. The microwave energy is delivered in such a way that lets the delicate foods to simmer without having to overcook. What makes the cooking fast and even is actually the 1200 watts of high power. There are also up to 12 auto cook options with different settings for all your favorite meals like for instance soup, pizza, oatmeal, pasta, frozen entrees and vegetables and so much more. The keep warm feature will maintain the warmth of the food till it’s ready to serve while the turbo defrost is designed to utilize the microwave sequencing system that is based on the inverter’s continuous power delivery method to assist thaw foods more evenly and quickly. It is constructed with sleek controls as well as a touch-button control panel and a displayer with 4 digits that is constructed to provide a high-end look while using a one touch sensor cook and reheat. This Panasonic NN-SN686S Microwave only has a 1.2 cubic foot capacity with measurements of 15.8 x 20.7 x 12.2 inches making it very compact is size and suitable for people living in condos, apartments, dorms and so on. Its light weight of only 25.5 pounds also makes it easily moveable especially when it’s placed over the countertop.
- Delay start and timer: this type of feature is found on this Panasonic NN-SN686S Microwaveand it is a very important one. This kind of feature has the ability to be delayed to start at a later time. Like for instance if you are busy doing something then you can place in the food but delay the start time. You can delay it to the desired delay time like for instance up to 99 minutes and 99 seconds.
- Easy door access: when you want to access the interior of this Panasonic NN-SN686S Microwavethen you will have it easy while using the push button feature that will make the door automatically push open. This is simple because there are no buttons that sometimes are hard to tune but rather just click once and you will automatically open the door quickly and gain access.
- Steady stream of cooking: this microwave is able to provide you with a steady stream of cooking at all the temperature settings. It does this through the Panasonic patented inverter technology that is different from the traditional microwaves in a way that it doesn’t rely on the pulse-on and pulse-off cooking at lower temperature settings. That is why when you use this microwave the end results of the food will be evenly cooked at the edges to the center regardless of the techniques you use.
- Keep warm feature: now you can be able to keep your foods warm always till the very moment you are ready to serve it while using this keep warm feature found on the Panasonic NN-SN686S Microwave. The types of food that you are able to keep warm include the soups, vegetables, sauces, hors d’oeuvres, soups, desserts and gravies and other delicious things in the oven till the very moment when you serve them.
- Durable: some of the components of this Panasonic NN-SN686S Microwavehave been constructed using stainless steel material which makes it actually very durable even with daily use. Another advantage of this stainless steel is that it won’t rust and go on your food which can be dangerous and also it is very easy to clean because of its smooth nature. All you have to do is use a piece of cloth to wipe it clean.
- Quiet loud: this Panasonic NN-SN686S Microwave is absolutely not the kind that operates quietly just like the majority of the other microwaves. The only difference is this one is actually slightly louder and you will hear the sound even in the other room especially when you leave the door open and this can be disturbing especially early in the morning or late night when other family members are sleeping and yet you would like to do some cooking hence.
*****OUR BEST CHOICE****
Panasonic NN-SD945S Countertop/Built-In Microwave
WHY PANASONIC NN-SD945S IS OUR BEST CHOICE?
- A large capacity of 2.2 cu. Ft
- A Panasonic Inverter technology
- Stainless steel door
- High power of 1250 watts
- Automatic sensor
- Up to 18 preset menu items
- 9 menu buttons
- An Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost
- Dimensions of 23.88 x 19.94 x 14 inches
- Total weight of 37 lbs
- A Chrome dial
- Countertop/built-in oven
This marks the end of this detailed review on the ‘’Best Microwave Toaster Oven Combo’’. Bookmark this post for future reference.
- What Is The Best Toaster Oven
- Best Rated Convection Toaster Ovens
- What Is The Best Toaster
- What Is The Best Turkey Fryer
- What Is The Best Air Fryer
- What Is The Best Smoker
- What Is The Best Electric Kettle
- What Is The Best Pressure Cooker
- What Is The Best Food Processor