The DEWALT DCD771C2 is a 20Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill/Driver that features a compact and…
Black & Decker LDX120C 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill Review
The Black & Decker LDX120C is a 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless-Drill that is ideal for accomplishing a wide variety of applications at your home or work-place. This Drill features a compact and lightweight cordless design so as to ensure comfortable use and ease of accessibility within tight spaces and it is also powered by a strong lithium-ion battery that can hold a charge for up to 18-months and this makes the Black & Decker LDX120C job-ready wherever and whenever needed.
On top of that, this drill/driver is equipped with an 11-position clutch that helps to prevent stripping of screws coupled with a convenient LED-light for lighting-up dark project areas thus ensuring more productivity and less downtime. All in all, the Black & Decker LDX120C Cordless-Drill is a perfect appliance for drilling and driving screws through wood, plastic and metal material while its durability ensures long-lasting and reliable use.
- The Black & Decker LDX120C drill is equipped with a powerful lithium-ion battery that is capable of holding its charge for up to 18-months and this actually makes the cordless-drill job-ready at all times.
- This cordless-drill offers the user with extra-level of control because it’s designed with an 11-position clutch which helps to prevent stripping and over-driving of screws when working.
- It also features an awesome LED work-light that illuminates dark work-areas or surfaces so as to ensure easier drilling in dark-places.
- The Black & Decker LDX120C features a compact and lightweight design which enables the user to carry-out drilling/driving in small or tight spaces with ease.
- Lastly, this cordless drill/driver uses variable-speed so as to allow countersinking without causing any damage to the material being drilled or screwed.
- The body of the Black & Decker LDX120C drill/driver is made of cheap-plastic material and this actually makes the drill to look more like a toy-grade appliance. However, this drill feels solid and sturdy hence if you handle it properly, then it will last for a longer period of time even with daily usage.
- The other drawback is that this drill/driver does not come along with a carrying/storage case and this actually makes storing and moving with it difficult. However, you can separately purchase a storage bag/case for this drill so as to keep it is a perfect condition when not under use.
- The Black & Decker LDX120C Cordless-Drill is designed to only accomplish light/basic tasks around the house but it’s not powerful enough to accomplish heavy-duty tasks since it’s not a dual-speed model.
- Bosch Ps20-2a 12-Volt Max Pocket Driver With 2 Lithium-Ion Batteries Review
- DEWALT DC970K-2 18-Volt Compact Drill Review
- DEWALT DCD771C2 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact Drill-Driver Kit Review
- Makita XPH012 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill Kit Review
- 20V Max Lithium Ion battery: The Black & Decker LDX120C Cordless-Drill features a compact, light, no memory-effect, 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery that holds its charge longer between use and even has a longer cycle-life compared to NiCad-batteries. In fact, this amazing battery can hold a charge for up to 18-months and this implies that it’s always ready for use. On the other hand, this battery was designed to be charged but it will also keep a charge for over a year if taken-off the charger. Lastly, this lithium-ion battery is a much smaller battery-pack than those found in other drills.
- 11-position clutch: This cordless drill/driver is also equipped with an 11-position clutch which provides the user with a lot of drilling/screwing options and even helps to prevent stripping and over-driving of screws while working. In fact, this 11-position clutch ensures precise control for drilling into metal, wood, plastic and all other screw-driving tasks.
- Compact and lightweight: the Black & Decker LDX120C features a compact and lightweight design which ensures ease of use in tight-spaces. In fact, this compact and lightweight design also ensures less user-fatigue and allows the user to drill/screw in confined-spaces.
- Anti-slip soft grip: this drill/driver is designed with an anti-slip soft grip which provides comfort and a firm-grip when using the drill. This means that the user will be capable of using this drill/driver even under wet-conditions or when the hands are wet.
- Powerful motor: The Black & Decker LDX120C drill/driver actually delivers 0-to-650 rpm and 115 inches-per-pound of torque when drilling or screwing any surface. In fact, this drill/driver is capable of drilling and driving screws through wood, plastic and metal materials with ease.
- LED work light: it is also designed with a LED work-light that illuminates your work-area or surface and this makes drilling and driving screws much-easier in dark places/sections. In fact, this LED light is an added advantage for people who love to drill/drive screws at night while in areas with limited light.
- Part of the 20V Max-System: The convenient 20V MAX lithium-ion battery system on the Black & Decker LDX120C Cordless-Drill offers you with the freedom to power-up a wide-range of BLACK+DECKER tools with long-lasting interchangeable batteries. In fact, the 20V Max System makes this drill/driver an exceptional tool to add to your home tool-shed or garage.
- Cordless design: the Black & Decker LDX120C Cordless-Drill features a cordless design and this means that you don’t have to deal with long, heavy cords to plug into a power-source like with other drills/drivers. In fact, with the Black & Decker LDX120C you will never have to worry about the distance between your latest drilling-project and the nearest power-source. All in all, the cordless design of this drill/driver makes it very convenient to use and user-friendly than other drill/driver-models with cords.
- Dimensions and chunck-size: the Black & Decker drill/driver features dimensions of 10.6″L x 3.7″W x 8.5″H and a chuck-size of 3/8-inch. This makes it very compact and lightweight hence making it much easier to use when drilling or driving screws into any wall-surface or material.
- 2-year warranty: The Black & Decker LDX120C drill is backed by a 2-year warranty on all operational parts so that the user can always makes a secure and safe purchase.
- Accessories included in the box/package: The Black & Decker LDX120C comes well-packaged with one 20-volt-MAX lithium drill/driver, 1 LBX20 20-volt-MAX lithium-ion battery, 1 double-ended bit and 1 LCS20-charger.
The Black & Decker LDX120C is premium-quality Cordless Drill/driver that delivers 0-to-650 revolutions-per-minute and 115 inches-per-pound of torque in its lightweight and compact design. On top of that, this drill is equipped with a compact, light, no memory-effect 20-volt-MAX lithium-ion battery that can hold its charge for longer between uses and also features a longer life-cycle compared to other battery-types like NiCad batteries. Likewise, the Black & Decker LDX120C features an 11-position clutch which offers the user with a wide-range of operational functions and also provides precise-control when drilling into metal, wood, plastic and all other screw-driving tasks.
On the other hand, the Black & Decker LDX120C drill/driver has a compact and lightweight design which ensures less user-fatigue and enables users to drill/drive screws easily in tight spaces while the anti-slip soft grip on this drill ensures optimum hand-comfort when drilling/screwing even for long-periods of time. Additionally, this drill/driver has an in-built LED work-light which illuminates light into dark-places or surfaces when drilling/screwing and it’s a very crucial feature for those who do drilling/driving tasks at night. Lastly, the Black & Decker LDX120C Cordless Drill is backed by a 2-year warranty on all parts and this means that the user will get a part-replacement or a new drill in case something unusual occurs within the specified warranty-period.
Who does it benefit?
- It benefits individuals who like carrying-out DIY projects around their homes: the Black & Decker LDX120C 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless-Drill is a great tool for people who like doing small DIY-projects around their homes. This is because Black & Decker LDX120C drill can perfectly drill and drive screws through metal, wood and plastic with ease.
- Works for people in need of an affordable and highly-functional drill/driver: the Black & Decker LDX120C Cordless-Drill is very affordable because it’s under $100 yet it has all the features found on more expensive, entry-level drill brands.
What Else Do You Need?
- Black & Decker 15557 Drill-Bit Set (10-Piece): different surfaces or materials actually require different drill-bits and this is why you need to purchase this drill-bit set so as to accomplish all your drilling tasks no-matter the surface/material being worked-upon.
- Black & Decker BDA91109 Combination-Accessory Set (109-Piece): this combination-accessory set actually contains every tool that you will need when using the drill/driver to accomplish any given task at your home or any other work-project.