Treadmill Reviews 2017
Bowflex Max Trainer M5 Review
The Bowflex Max M5 is a top-model trainer-machine that is equipped with more features than its predecessor (Bowflex Max Trainer M3) and at a fair price. This trainer-machine is actually very compact whereby it can fit in any space-area within your house and it even features a weight-capacity of 300-pounds coupled with a highly-unique design which makes it look great in any home or gym environment. Additionally, this trainer-machine has the ability to burn-up more calories while engaging the upper-body section compared to other fitness-equipment. In fact, this trainer-machine will help you burn over 280-calories in just 14-minutes but you can decide to use it for over 30-minutes or more so as to double the amount of calories burned. On the other hand, the Bowflex Max Trainer M5 has virtually zero-impact so this means that your joints will experience less-impact while having workout. All in all, the Bowflex Max Trainer M5 is a perfect fitness-equipment for people who wish to improve on their fitness routine while ensuring optimum comfort.
- What Is The Best Treadmill – Detailed Review
- Best Treadmill Alternatives
- Bowflex Treadclimber Tc10 Review – Best Incline Trainer
- Freemotion I7.9 Incline Trainer Review
- NORDICTRACK C 7.5 Review – Best Treadmill Alternative
- New Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 Review
What We Like:
- 16 resistance levels (Computer-controlled resistance): The Bowflex Max-Trainer M5 provides the user with 16 levels of resistance to choose from when having a workout and these levels can be manually adjusted using the turn-dial for on this trainer-machine. However, because the Max Trainer M5 is made to work well for both beginners and experts, the first few resistance-levels might be too easy for the user but the higher resistance-levels are always more challenging. In fact, having 16 levels-of-resistance means you will keep getting better workout-results by gradually increasing on this resistance.
- Backlit display screen: This trainer fitness-machine also comes equipped with an impressive backlit display-screen that helps to track your workout intensity, amount of calories-burned and a lot more. In fact, this display-screen is Bluetooth 4.0 compatible and this means that the user will able to sync his/her personal workout-data to a free mobile-app that can be downloaded for use on with this fitness-machine.
- Heart Rate monitor: The Bowflex Max Trainer M5 also features grip contact heart-rate monitors which enable the user to easily can see and monitor his/her heart-rate when having a workout. In fact, with the Bowflex Max Trainer M5 you can use either the chest-strap that is included or the contact-grip sensors integrated onto the premium handlebars to monitor your heart rate and zone while having a workout.
- It offers upper-body workouts: this trainer-machine actually gives the user an opportunity to truly build upper-arm strength while also focusing on cardio. In fact, The Bowflex Max Trainer M5 is amongst the small-group of workout-machines that actually help build your arm-strength while you focus on cardio. So, if you have been looking for a fitness machine that can help you improve on upper-body fitness then just consider acquiring the Bowflex Max Trainer M5 for best results.
- It burns-up more calories: the Bowflex Max M5 trainer-machine has the ability to burn-up to 2.5-times more calories when having a workout compared to other fitness-machines like treadmills. In fact, with the Bowflex Max-Trainer M5 you will be able to burn up to 280-calories in just 14-minutes of workout but you can even decide to push-up your workout to up to 30-minutes or more in order to double the amount of calories burned. This means that people who are very heavy will be able to lose more weight gradually and in a short period of time while using the Bowflex Max Trainer M5 compared to other fitness-machines on the market.
- Zero impact on the body: the Max Trainer M5 also ensures virtually zero-impact to the body while having a workout. This implies that using the Bowflex Max Trainer M5 guarantees that your joints will experience less-impact when having a working-out compared to real-running on the streets or road. In fact, this trainer-machine feels very comfortable to use when having a workout and this makes it a perfect fitness-equipment for people with bone and joint diseases.
- 8 built-in workout programs: this trainer-machine features 8 built-in workout programs which help the user to customize his/her workout-routine. Some of these workout-programs include; Max-Interval, Smart-Max Interval, Calorie-Burn, Fat-Burn, Fitness-Test, Steady-State, Stairs and a lot more. On the other hand, this trainer-machine also includes a Manual-mode which enables the user to choose how he/she wants to work out.
- MaxTrainer-app: Bowflex also provides its users with a free app called the MaxTrainer-app which enables you to keep track of your workout goals and progress. In fact, this app is available for both Apple-iOS and Android-devices so that the users can easily sync there smartphones with the trainer-machine. Additionally, With the Bluetooth-4.0 enabled console, users will be able to easily store and sync their workout-results using this free app from Bowflex.
- Compact-design: the Bowflex Max Trainer M5 features a compact design and this implies that this fitness-machine will fit in almost any space within your house or apartment. In fact, this trainer-machine has dimensions of 46-inch L x 25-inch W x 63-inch H and it weighs about 143-lbs when fully assembled.
- Great Maximum User Weight: the Bowflex Max Trainer M5 is capable of supporting a maximum user-weight of 300-lbs and this means that anyone with 300-lbs and below can easily workout on this fitness machine. However, 300-lbs as a weight-limit may not work for some people and the fact is that most advanced fitness-machines support weights of up to 400-lbs.
- Transportation-rollers: the Bowflex Max Trainer M5 features integrated transport-rollers which enable the user to move this fitness-machine from one place to another for storage. This will actually ensure optimum safety especially in homes with playful kids and pets who may want to play around with the trainer-machine when the adults are not around.
What We Don’t Like:
- It lacks audio capabilities or entertainment: the Bowflex Max Trainer M5 actually lacks audio capabilities or entertainment features and this actually makes it very boring to use especially for people used to fitness-machines with entertainment-options.
- It is expensive: the Bowflex Max Trainer M5 is actually very expensive yet it’s a mid to high-end machine. In fact, if you are not willing to spend a fortune on a fitness-machine then consider buying another cheaper but great trainer-machine than the Bowflex Max Trainer M5
The Bowflex Max M5 is a mid to high-end trainer-machine that was designed to offer the user with multiple fitness-goals simultaneously. In fact, this trainer-machine is equipped with over 8 workout-programs, 16-levels of resistance, great display-monitor and even ensures optimum comfort while having a workout so that your joints don’t get damaged. In conclusion, if you can afford a fitness-machine like the Bowflex Max Trainer M5, then buy it because it will offer you with an ultimate workout-experience with the quickest results.