What Is The Best Electric Shaver 2017 – Men’s Choice
Last year we had Braun Series 7-799cc as our best shaver of the year, but it has been replaced by Braun Series 9 9095cc’’ -wet & dry shaver which is a very fast and effective model. This newly released shaver makes 40,000 cuts per minute – this means it can offer you with a close shave in less than 5 minutes. In the same year, our all time best dry shaver ”Braun 790cc’’ was replaced by ‘’Series 9 9090cc’’ dry shaver which is a high end model. To my surprise, Panasonic didn’t release any new model, they still have ‘’Panasonic ES-LV95-S Arc5’’ as their top of the range shaver and it is a very good competitor for Braun Series 9.
On the other hand, Philips Norelco still rocks with these three models; Norelco 9700, Norelco 9300 and Norelco 7700. All Norelco’s are rotary shavers (they shave in a circular motion) so if you have never used them, your skin might get a few irritations in the begging but after a few trials it will get used with the circular motion.
In the past few years, Norelco topped this grooming industry with its SensoTouch 3D shavers like 250X/46 , 1250X/42, 1280X, and 1290X. All these models are still on high demand because of their great performance. For some reason, I’m not a great fun of Remington shavers but Remington MS2-390 seems to be a good model because it has a sleek shaving head.
6 Best Electric Shavers 2017
- Braun 9095cc Series 9 – Check Price on Amazon ********Rated as World’s No: 1 Wet & Dry Shaver – Ideal for men with sensitive & normal skins. Clears a dense beard in less than 5 minutes. Works with most shaving creams and it can clear a 5 o’clock beard without irritating your skin. This is Braun’s most efficient and comfortable razor on the market. It uses Intelligent SycroSonic Technology which lifts up underlying hair / beards for precision cutting. It is very fast & strong ”40,000 cross-cutting actions per minute” – Series 9 was designed for all types of beards. It is fully flexible so you can pivot the head to any direction thus making it very easy to shave below the chin and around the neck. Its advanced cleaning system makes it very easy to clean. Adapts to all facial contours using its Quadruple action cutting system thus leaving you with a smooth & clean face.****EXCEPTIONAL SHAVER – OFFERS QUALITY RESULTS****
- Braun Series 7-790CC – Check Price on Amazon – *****Best dry shaver of all time*** This Dry Foil Shaver has been on the market for a while and it has managed to retain its top position for some good years. I have to admit – this is the most popular Braun razor in the world. I have compared its ratings both on Amazon & Walmart and it scores more than 75% positive ratings & its customer reviews are quite impressive. Its price has been slashed down; so if you missed it last year – now it is the right time to own one or buy one for your Father. Its Synergized foil & Blades will give you a perfect and clean shave. It uses an ActiveLift trimmer which lifts and cuts flat-lying hairs in hard-to-shave areas. You can easily clean it with tap water because its 100% waterproof. ……..Speed is – micro vibrations per minute…..****THE BEST IN MEN’S FOIL SHAVERS****
- Panasonic ES-LV95-S Arc5 – Check Price on Amazon – *****Very few men use Panasonic shavers because of their high price and heavy shaving heads but this model stands out from the rest. It uses 5 blades to ensure that no hair is left on your skin. Features a powerful Hyper performance linear motor which deliveers 14,000 cuts per minute; ( that is about 70,000 cross-cutting actions per minute across 5 shap blades) – No thick beard can remain standing. It also features built-in Arc5 shaving sensor which detects a difference in beard density and automatically adjust the shaver’s power & cutting system to clear that beard……*****SHAVES BETTER THAN Arc4 Models – GREAT SMOOTH SHAVE*****
- Braun Series 9 9090cc – Check Price on Amazon***Dry shaver ” Replaced Series 7-790cc – Uses Intelligent SyncroSonic technology – with 4 specialized cutting elements and an intelligent Sonic technology with 40,000 cross cutting actions PM. It costs more than Series 7 but it is worth your money….*****LEAST SKIN IRRITATING RAZOR*****
- !!!! Philips Norelco OneBlade Hybrid Electric Shaver and Trimmer – Check Price on Amazon ******New Philips Norelco One Blade Shaver – It Trims, edge and shave any length of hair and the most interesting thing about it is price (You can all afford it and it is very easy to use) – Ideal for short beards only. *****PROS****Affordable, Good design, Leight weight, Shaves any length (but not as close as Braun Series 9 or Panasonic Arc5), Makes perfect edges (great for creating different beard styles), Replaceable blades can last for 4 months…….****CONS****Not so powerful, Requires replacing blades every-after 4 months.
- Philips Norelco S9721/87 Shaver 9700 – Check Price on Amazon – *****If you’re searching for a good rotary shaver – no model is better than Series 9700. It features smooth heads which prevent the shaver’s circular blades from irritating your skin…..*****WILL GIVE YOU A PERFECT SHAVE*****
- Best Shavers Under 100
- Best Electric Head Shavers
- Best Body Groomer
- Best Hair Clipper
- Best Electric Shaver for Ingrown Hairs
- Best Electric Shaver for Sensitive Skins
- Best Electric Shaver for Women
- Best Safety Razor
- Best Laser Hair Removal Devices
CHOOSING THE RIGHT ELECTRIC RAZOR?
The market provides us with many choices but selecting the best product can be a challenge, but after writing different reviews I have almost read about most shavers out there on the market. Basing on my search and experience, I advise you to follow this guide when buying grooming tools:
- Skin Friendly:- In this case you can choose between dry only / wet&dry basing on the nature of your skin. For example, if you always have issues with ingrown hairs or bumps: opt for a wet and dry razor – this will require you to leather-up with a nice shaving cream to soften & lift up your beards and at the same time reduce on friction. On the other hand, men with normal skins can do well with completely dry shavers like Braun 790cc.
- Easy To Use: Choose a model with a flexible head, ergonomic shape, light weight, standard shaving head, LCD indicator to show you when the battery is low and an easy to use pop-up beard trimmer.
- Fast & Efficient: All electric razors featured on this list have a standard shaving speed ”10,000 – 14,000 cuts per minute. However, new models like Braun Series 9 have very fast motors which spin blades very fast thus enabling them to make 40,000 cuts per minute. Men with very thick beards, you should opt for the fastest & efficient model.
- Battery Life: The only con with all electric shavers is that you can replace batteries once they die. So you have to opt for a model with a good battery life. It should charge very fast (1 hour) and it should offer you with at least 45 minutes of non stop shaving with a single full charge. Top of the range models like Braun series 9 / Norelco 9700 and Panasonic Arc5; have a quick charge option. So you don’t have to wait for the shaver to charge fully. In a 15 minutes quick charge, you can get 1 full shave. After that you can plug it in power so that it charges fully.
- Price:- Price is not a big deal; you can find some cheap shavers which perform better than premium shavers. But always expensive shavers have some unique features which you might find relevant.
- Accesories:-Don’t fall for shaver accessories like auto / jet clean systems. You can do without them. I have noticed many models by Panasonic, most of them have the same features but an addition of an accessory (cleaning system) makes certain models expensive, so don’t get fooled by those accessories. Buy them only when you need them – other wise your main goal should be on getting a close clean shave.
- Customer Reviews:-Read customer reviews and frequently asked questions published on Amazon / Ebay These reviews are real and 100% trusted.
Top Rated Electric Razors For Men – 2017 (LIST IS ORGANIZED BY BRAND NAME)
- BRAUN SERIES 9 :- ***Latest from Braun & It is the Fastest shaving machine
This model is hygienically clean, it charges very fast, uses its cleaning system to lubricate blades so that they always offer you with a clean – quick shave and it dries at a touch of a button. Braun series 9 comes in two models. (1) Braun Series 9-9095cc ”Wet & Dry model” and (2) Series 9 9090cc ”Dry only Model. So you can choose between any of those two models basing on the nature of your skin. On the other hand, men who always get ingrown hairs when you shave with an electric razor, I argue you to opt for a wet & dry model because this works very well with shaving cream and its shaving head / foil is very thin and tender.
MAINTENANCE:- Much as it’s a premium model, it needs regular maintenance so that it performs as new even after using it for 5 years. Some of the things you need to do include; replacing foils, blades and cleaning it with a cleaning system. This system is multipurpose. It cleans the shavers head very well using an alcoholic solution, kills germs, lubricates shavers blades, dries it and charges it fully. The other thing which you can do to prolong your shavers batteries life span is to avoid quick charges. Always allow your razor to charge fully before use. Non of these two models can work while in charge. So wait until it is fully charged (process takes only 1 hour).
COMPARISON:- We have all been used to Braun Series 7 and it has rocked the market for quite some good time. However, much has been changed in that version and that is what makes Series 9 every man’s favorite shaver. I’m sure with time we shall see new models but I’m not sure on when we shall get Braun Series 10 / 11. A few things that have been changed include:
- Speed – from 10,000 cuts per minute to 40,000 cuts per minute
- Design – series 9 has a sleek and better ergonomic design than series 7. The shaving heads pivots easily and the shaving foils are thinner and smoother than those of series 7.
- Technology– Series 7 uses Pulsonic technology to enable the shaver maneuver very fast through a thick beard but Series 9 uses SyncroSonic technology which enables the razor to adjust blades basing on the nature of beard and contour of your face thus capturing even a 5 o’clock beard. The SyncroSonic technology puts Braun series 9 in direct competition with Panasonic ES-LV95-S Arc5.
- Auto lock feature:- Series 9 is ideal for travelers because it automatically locks its self after use to avoid accidental switch-ons that might drain the battery.
I give this Braun electric razor a 4.6 / 5 rating because it performs better than most Braun shavers on the market. Braun 7 799CC-6 has replaced 7-790cc which was last year’s best electric shaver. I have tried to compare these two models but the only difference I could see was the ”WET SHAVING” option otherwise everything seems to be the same.
For better results, you should leather up with high quality shaving cream / gel. This will soften and lift up your beards making it very easy to shave. Braun 7 799CC-6 features an active-lift technology which captures flat-lying hair and exposes them to blades for shaving hence giving you a close & clean wet / dry shave.
Its head is fully flexible so you can shave from any angle of your choice. You can choose from 3 personalized shaving modes and customize your own shave basing on the nature & status of your beard. Charge time is only 1 hour and this will give you 50 minutes of non-stop shaving. The auto clean system is supposed to clean, lubricate and sharpen blades making the shaver new all the time and ready for action.
Avoid using that auto clean system all the time because it consumes cartridge. To save money, you should clean this shaver with tap water & a brush. But use the auto clean system once in a while, this will renew it and at the same time improve on its performance.
Braun 7-790cc was built to perform and it has leaved up to every man’s expectation. So far it is the best dry shaver on the market. Men with sensitive & non sensitive skin rank it highly and according to its popularity I will give it a 4.5 / 5.
If you have been search for the best electric shaver of all time, look no further than this. It has been tested by more than 5000 men in the world but 95% of all users of 790cc give it a thumb up. I would have ranked it as number 1 on this list but it lacks the wet shaving option. This model has been upgraded to Series 799cc which features both wet & dry shaving options. But if your skin does well with dry shaving, save your money and buy 7-790cc, there is nothing unique about the latest model except the wet shaving option which is ideal for men with very sensitive skins.
This shaver has an Optifoil which captures more hair in a single pass hence offering you with a quick close shave. Its blades are tender on skin but tough on beards, no matter the nature of beard you have, 790cc will maneuver through it with ease without irritating or pulling your skin. Blades are beneath ultra thin foils, so they never get in contact with your skin yet no hair / beard will be left behind.
Its contour adaptive shaving head makes it easy to shave and cut beards from all problematic areas like the jaw line and under the chin. So as you shave, the head will adjust automatically to each contour leaving you with a smooth close shave.
By design, all Braun Series 7 shavers have the same design and shape, actually you might get confused when it comes to selecting the best Series 7 shaver. I say this because I’m also having trouble differentiating these models but according to Braun’s product comparison chart, 7-60cc was released before 790cc. Meaning 790cc was an advancement of 7-60cc.
This shaver also comes with a clean & renew system which cleans, charges, lubricates and dries your shaver in minutes making it ready for the next job. This model features a 5-stage LED display which updates you about battery status. Once the battery is low, charge it fully using a power cord / charging station.
7-60cc was finished in black not silver like 7900cc & 799cc-6, but the black color looks cool because the head is silver and it contrasts very well with the black handle. It is 100% waterproof an it’s fully washable under running tap water. However, it’s not a wet & dry shaver so I recommend this model to men who do well with dry shaving.
Its triple action cutting system features 3 sharp blades which shave long hair easily. If have a very long beard, I suggest you try out this model. It might take you a while to get a close shave but with just a few passes everything will be cleared.
Since it is a dry shaver, I recommend shaving before taking a shower. Those with short stubble, I suggest you let it grow for at least 1 / 2 days and then shave with this electric shaver. If you have a very soft skin, you should stretch it when shaving and always shave against the grain. Apply minimal pressure when shaving to avoid skin irritations.
Series 7 is still the best Braun shaver of all time; however, it still gets some stiff competition from Series 5. When I compare the design of Braun Series 5 5090cc with Series 790cc, the difference is really big. These two shavers look nice but I think 5-5090cc has a better design. It is finished in black / red & silver. The handle is well studded with rubber on the sides and it has a curvy design which improves on the shaver’s grip. I give Braun Series 5 5090cc a 4.4 / 5 (94% customer satisfaction).
In the introduction of this post I said that the design of an electric shaver plays a big role when shaving. I doubt if you would use a shaver with an awkward design. The other thing to note is the Power of that shaver, if it’s powerful enough, it will pass through any type or beard. Braun 5090cc has a new power drive which ensures high speed. Men with dense beards, this is the best shaver for you. Its motor drive moves 20 times faster than most electric razors. This model will succeed where other shavers fail. It was crafted to win not to lose. So expect maximum performance even in problematic areas like the neck and jawline.
There is a small difference between Series 5-5030s and 5090cc. At a glance they look the same but, 5090cc has a few unique features that 5-5030s lacks. On the other hand, it can also do a great job; a few things have been improved in this model though it was released before 5090cc. In terms of price, 5-5030s is more expensive than 5090cc.
When it comes to durability, this model seems to be the winner. It can last for 7 solid years. All you need to do is to replace blades & foils every after 12 months and that is not expensive.
Braun 5030s electric razor has a cross hair blade which captures and shaves hair growing in different directions. This is a very important feature because it makes sure no hair is left unshaven. On the other hand, its ultra active lift middle trimmer will deal with flat-laying hair hence giving you a very clean close shave. It uses a very powerful rechargeable battery (Li-Ion battery) which charges fully within 1 hour and this will give you 50 minutes of nonstop shaving.
It has a dual voltage system which adjusts automatically according to your country’s voltage system. You can use Braun 5030s from any country of your choice. It works with both 100V – 250V. On the other hand, if you have a mustache / side burn, you can groom them using a precision trimmer which is found at the back of the shaver.
If you’re looking for the best Braun shaver which costs less , look no further than this. Braun also has Series 3 which costs less than 100 but it does not perform as good as this Series 5-550cc. I have also checked Ebay it seems Model 565cc is the same as 550cc. This shaver has a contour adaptive shaving head which adjusts automatically to your facial contour hence giving you a close shave.
It also has a triple action cutting system which deals with hair growing in different directions. One blade will handle long hair, the other will handle short hair and the other will shave flat-laying hair. When it comes to charging, you don’t have to wait for a full hour charge to start shaving. Simply opt for a quick 5 minute charge and get 1 full hour of nonstop shaving.
When it comes to cleaning, simply use an automatic clean & renew system. It will clean, lubricate, sharpen blades and renew your shaver. In terms of design, Braun has done a very good job with this model. I don’t know why they never continued with this shape with all the other Series 5 shavers. This is the kind of shaver you can use in the shower without worrying about it slipping off your hands. It also has a contour adaptive shaving head which adapts to all curves / contours on your face. This means no hair / beard will be left standing and when it comes to shaving your neck / jaw line the optifoil system will capture hair in those areas for precise shaving.
OTHER BRAUN SHAVERS:
- Braun CoolTec Review
- Braun CT4s CoolTech Premium Shaver
- Braun Series 3 – 390cc-4 Shaver Review
- Braun Series 1-190s Review
- Braun Series 3-380s-4 Review
Panasonic ES-LV95-S Arc5 also belongs to Arc5 category like ES-LV81-K Arc5 & Panasonic ES-LV61-A Arc5 but its a little bit polished than its brothers. In my opinion, this is the best premium foil electric shaver on the market.It can out compete Braun 7-799cc because it has each and every feature you need to get a close shave. In terms of price, Braun 7-799cc costs less than Panasonic ES-LV95-S Arc5 but the gap is not that big.
In terms of rating, Panasonic ES-LV95-S Arc5 gets a 4.5 / 5 rating and that is about [95% customer satisfaction]. Some of the features this foil shaver has include; Fast Linear Motor Drive-14,000 CPM, 10 Stage LCD display, Clean and Charge Station, Sonic vibrating cleaning mode, 100% water proof, Curvy ergonomic design, Multi-Flex pivoting head, Arc5 Shaving system, Active shaving sensor, Micro-Thin foils, Wet/Dry Convenience and so much more.
Men with Dense / Coarse beards you will love this shaver because its head has a very good width and it covers a very big surface area hence providing you with a quick close shave. At the same time you can use it to shave your head. If you want to wet shave, you should leather up with a very nice shaving cream, but I suggest you wash your face before lathering up, this makes your beards soft and you will use less shaving cream. After shaving wash off the cream from your face and also clean the shaver using tap water & soap or use its automatic cleaning system.
This is a durable shaver; it can work for over 5 years. But the best way of maintaining its performance is to change blades & foils every after 14 – 18 months and using its clean system to sharpen & lubricate blades.
When it comes to choosing an electric shaver, you should look at its features and their importance. In the introduction of this post, I mentioned about ”Power of the shaver” as a basic thing you should look for before pressing that buy button. When you buy a powerful shaver like this Panasonic ES-LV81-K Arc5 Electric Shaver, you save lots of cash in the long run because it can be used to shave thick / dense beards, chest hair and the head. If you always like to have a bald head, I recommend this Panasonic ES-LV81-K to you because it features 5 blades and its motor speed is 14,000 CPM.
In terms of ranking, I will give ES-LV81-K Arc5 a 4.4 / 5 (94% customer satisfaction). This is a premium electric razor. Its design is well polished and it also comes with an automatic cleaning system. After using this shaver, make sure you switch on a travel lock; it will protect the shaver from turning on its self when not in use.
When it comes to replacing blades and foils, it will take you between 14 – 16 months to replace the blades. Once this is done, the shaver will perform as new.
Truthfully, when I look at Panasonic ES-LV61-A Arc5 and ES-LV81-K I see no difference. These two shavers are both premium Arc5 Panasonic shavers; both of them have 5 blades and 14,000 CPM [Cuts per Minute]. I’m 100% sure that ES-LV81-K offers the same results likes Panasonic ES-LV61-A Arc5. However, ES-LV81-K comes with a cleaning system that is to why it costs more than ES-LV61-A Arc5.
In terms of rating, ES-LV61-A Arc5 has a 4.5 / 5 rating [ 95% customer satisfaction]. With this type of rating, I will put my money on ES-LV61-A Arc5 because I can clean it with water & soap. It might take long but I will not be bothered by buying cleaning cartridge / solution. Actually you can use the sonic vibration mode to speed up the cleaning process.
Wet & Dry shaving options:- So far this is the best wet & dry electric shaver on the market. You can leather up with a good shaving cream and start shaving. Always follow the grain and don’t use too much pressure. This shaver has Multi-Fit Arc Blades which follow each facial contour hence giving you a very close shave. It also has a lift-tech foil which lifts up flat-laying hairs and expose them to inner blades for cutting hence living you with a clean close shave.
Strong battery life: – You can use this shaver for more than 3 years without having issues with its battery. It uses a Li-ion battery which charges fully within 1 hour and you will get 45 minutes of nonstop shaving.
Panasonic ES-LA93-K Arc4 is the kind of shaver I can recommend to men with dense beards. It can as well give you a close head shave because it features 4 blades and a motor speed of 14,000 CPM. In terms of design It looks exactly like ES-LA63-S Arc4. These two Shavers belong to the same class, however, this model has an automatic cleaning system and it is finished in black. You can clean it with tap water or use its jet clean system.
I give this shaver a 4.3 / 5 rank (93% customer satisfaction). Why? because it has almost everything you need to get a close shave and you don’t have to bother yourself cleaning it. When I compare features of this model with those of ES-LA63-S Arc4, I see no difference. Both models have Arc4 shaving systems, pop-up trimmers, Multi-Flex Pivoting Heads, Multi-fit Arc Blades, 30-Degree Nanotech Blades, Wet/ Dry Convenience and Powerful Linear Motors.
So, the only difference between Panasonic ES-LA93-K Arc4 and ES-LA63-S Arc4 is an automatic Clean and Charge Station.
At first I was scared by this shaver’s big head, it makes it look heavy and so difficult to use. But after reading through customer reviews on Ebay, I discovered the shaver weighs only 1.6 pounds. The head is big but light and it covers a wide surface area so you will get a quick close shave within minutes. It is a good foil shaver though it also has its own cons.
Unlike Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 which has only 3 blades and 13,000 RPM,. ES-LA63-S Arc4 comes in with some serious force; it is an upgrade of ES8103S Arc3 so a lot was changed. It uses 4 blades but you will see only 3 of them, the 4th blade is hidden beneath the foils, it deals with long hair / beards. In terms of speed, Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc4’s motor moves at 14,000 CPM [cuts per minute].
Its multi-flex pivoting head makes it very easy for you to shave from any angle / direction of your choice. The head looks big, but it can give you a close neck shave. However, I’m not sure if it can perform well below the jaw line because the shaving head is quite huge. Its digital LED display will inform you about the shaver’s battery status. Always charge the shaver when it reaches 10% battery level. Don’t wait for the battery to drain out completely, that can affect the battery and shorten on its life expectancy.
Both Panasonic ES8243A and Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 have the same shape. The head of Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 is not very big compared to that of Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc4. If I’m to rate this shaver, I will give it a 4.4 out 5 (94% customer satisfaction). I give it a good rank because of its nice shape yet it also features 4 blades like Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc4. I think when it came to this model Panasonic tried to alternate the shape of the head with a 4 blade razor so that it looks like Arc3. I’m quite impressed by this move but I wounder why other Arc4’s never got the same shape & size of head.
This razor features 4 blades and an ultra-thin foil cutting system which maneuvers through any thick beard. But when it comes to speed, Panasonic ES8243A has 13,000 CPM linear motor drive the same as that of ES8103S Arc3. I’m quite disappointed by this because I would expect a 4-bladed razor to have a powerful motor speed. It is okay for ES8103S Arc3 to have 13,000 CPM because it uses only 3 blades, but a shaver with 4 blades should have at least 14,000 CPM.
Wet & Dry shaving options:- The good thing about most Panasonic shavers is that you can wet / dry shave. At least you don’t have to be stuck with one shaving option.
So far this is the most affordable & best Panasonic electric razor on the market. It is not a premium shaver as Panasonic Es-Lv95-S but it has all the basic features you need to get a close shave. Panasonic shavers differ in motor speed basing on model yet Braun shavers tend to have the same 10,000 CPM and this can confuse you when searching for the most powerful Braun shaver. Just like I said, Panasonic ES8103S is not premium, it is just a simple foil shaver with all essential features that you need to have a real close shave. I give it a rank of 4.3/ 5 (93% customer satisfaction).
If you buy this Shaver, don’t need to have too many expectations, I like the fact that it is under 100 which is worth a risk. Many people complain that they never get a real close shave when they use electric shaver, and others say that they never leave up to their expectations. One thing you have to know is that the performance of that razor is determined by its motor speed and blades.
Our Panasonic ES8103S in the picture above has 13,000 RPM motor speed; to me this is an average speed. It empowers the shaver to go through a very thick beard with a few passes [not just one pass].
This ordinary Panasonic electric razor does not come with an automatic cleaning system, but it has a turbo cleaning system which vibrates at 17,000 RPM to shake out clogged residue in the shaver hence making it very easy to clean.
In Arc3 category, I have picked only two models and these include; ES8103S Arc3 & Panasonic Es-Lt71-S . When I look at these two models, they look alike and both of them have the same specs. However Panasonic Es-Lt71-S features a travel lock which stops the shaver from turning on its self when you’re traveling. It also comes with an automatic cleaning system which you can use to clean, lubricate and dry the shaver after use. Panasonic Es-Lt71-S has a better LCD Display (5 stage) so you can easily know the status of your electric shaver’s battery.
Both Panasonic Es-Lt71-S & Panasonic ES8103S have a curvy ergonomic shape and their shaving heads are sleek in size compared to Arc4 & Arc5 models.
In terms of performance, you will be very pleased with this razor. It gives a real close shave [not as close as a safety razor]. It is also very easy to clean; you can use water & soap or its automatic cleaning system. I will give Panasonic ES-LT71-S Arc3 a 4.3/5 [93%] rating and I highly recommend it to every man.
OTHER PANASONIC SHAVERS:
If you’re a great fan of rotary shavers, Philips Norelco S9721/87, Shaver 9700 is so far the best rotary shaver on the market. I have reviewed different types of Norelco shavers and I will review more of them in the near future, but no shaver will ever compete with this model. Recently Philips released a new Series 7000 and it also has the same design like 9700 but there is something unique about 9700. It is 20 times perfect than most Norelco shavers, its heads can rotate / move in 8 directions.
If you feel skeptical about this shaver, I suggest you read its customer reviews via Amazon, you will see what other people have to say about this shaver. At least that will convince you to own it.
This is the kind of shaver you can control. Use the speed setting feature to customize your own shave. For example, if you have a dense beard, you can opt for maximum speed; this will ensure that your beard is cleared within minutes.
Its price has been slashed down – you grab a piece as early as possible. Don’t miss the AquaTec feature which enables you to wet shave. Other notable features you should know about include; Contour Detect Technology, V-Track Precision Blades, Personal Comfort Settings, 50 min per 1 hr charge and so much more.
On the other hand, there is another affordable version called Philips Norelco S9311/87, Shaver 9300, this model also has flexible shaving heads and contour detecting technology. You can choose speed setting and also wet / dry shave.
This category has different types of electric shavers and these include Norelco 1250X/46 , 1250X/42, 1280X, and 1290X . Read a detailed review about these Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D shavers here………….. [Via that review, you will be able to select from any of those 4 SensoTouch 3D shavers.
OTHER NORELCO SHAVERS:
- Philips Norelco 1280x/42 Sensotouch 3D:
- Philips Norelco 1160X/42 SensoTouch 2D Electric Razor Review
- Philips Norelco 1250X/42 SensoTouch 3D Review
- Philips Norelco 1290X/46 Shaver 8800
- Philips Norelco 7310 Shaver
- Philips Norelco AT810-46 Shaver
- Philips Norelco AT830-46 Review
- Philips Norelco Speed Electric Razor Review
This marks the end of this detailed review on the ”Best Electric Shavers 2017′‘. Bookmark this post for future reference.