Best Beard Trimmer Reviews
Philips Norelco Bt5275/41 5100 Beards Trimmer Review
A beard trimmer is one of the most important accessories that a man should have because it plays a big part in terms of grooming and styling facial hairs. In fact, whichever facial style you want be it a goatee, mustache, chin-strip, extended goatee or even a full beard, the right beard-trimmer will help you achieve it.
The Philips Norelco BT5275/41 5100 is great beard-trimmer that has all the features necessary to get you that desired beard shape and it will even help you groom other facial hairs with extra comfort. This beard-trimmer has 17 hair-length cutting settings to select from and it’s equipped with self-sharpening blades that never require oiling or replacement. The dual-sided feature makes this trimmer completely awesome to use whereby one side of the shaving head is larger in order to trim large areas and the other side is smaller in order to trim small, intricate areas. It even comes with one plastic comb attachment which easily snaps on and off the shaving-head blade. The lithium-ion battery on this trimmer is rechargeable while using the provided AC adaptor. All in all, the Philips Norelco BT5275/41 5100 Beard Trimmer is well-built and sturdy shaving-tool that performance perfectly well for the price.
- It offers plenty of blades adjustment levels inorder for one to achieve a desired beard length. It has 17-different lengths that range from 0.4-mm to 10-mm coupled with wheel lock which helps to secure the chosen length for an even and efficient shave.
- This beard-trimmer is very easy to clean and maintain because it features self-sharpening blades that never require oiling or replacement. It also water resistant and this means that you just have to rinse under the faucet when you are done with shaving.
- Lastly, the Philips Norelco BT5275/41 is an affordable beard-trimmer yet it is equipped with some of the best features that provide any man a good beard trimming and styling job.
- The comb attachment provided with this beard-trimmer can sometimes be difficult to remove once it locks into place. This will make some people to stop using this beard-comb yet it also helps to improve on your grooming routine.
- Another drawback about this trimmer is that it lacks a base charger or stand were you can place it while charging and this really feels awkward for guys who are used to electric-shavers with storage-bases or charging stands.
- It’s not provided with travel bag and this means that it will be very difficult for someone to carry when travelling. However, this can be solved by simply placing into your personal bag while travelling but it may not be safe.
- Philips Norelco QT4000/42 BeardTrimmer 3100 Review
- Philips Norelco Bt5275/41 5100 Beards Trimmer Review
- Philips Norelco BeardTrimmer 3500 Review
- Philips Norelco QT4070/41 Beard Trimmer Review (7300)
- Philips Norelco BT9285/41 9100 Beard Trimmer Review – Laser Guided
- It features 17 length-settings: the Philips Norelco BT5275/41 beard-trimmer features 17 length-settings which are built-in. It even has an adjustable wheel that can be easily turned to gain access to one of 17-different lengths ranging from 1/64 to 13/32 inches (0.4-mm to 10-mm). This even ensures that one gets the results he wants without having to attach different combs onto the trimmer inorder to change settings.
- A lock-in setting: when using this beard-trimmer to select the preferred trim length, you just have to turn the zoom-wheel on the handle until the length you want is displayed and then this chosen length will be locked into place immediately for a precise and even shave.
- Strong and sharp blades: the Beard-trimmer 5100 is built with self-sharpening blades which are made of finely ground chromium-steel and this implies that they don’t require any oiling or maintenance. These blades and combs have rounded tips which prevent skin-irritation for a more safe and comfortable trim.
- This is a dual-sided trimmer: This is a dual-sided, reversible trimmer that will offer any man with the versatility to create a unique look. On one side of this beard-trimmer is a 17/64-inch (32-mm), high-performance trimmer that cuts very close while protecting the skin while on the other side is 5/8-inch (15-mm) precision-trimmer which helps to create a detailed look even in those hard-to-reach areas like; around the mouth and under the nose.
- An ergonomic shape and design: The Philips Norelco BT5275/41 5100 Beard Trimmer has a small size and angled design which actually makes it hold and maneuver as you shave. This small shape also makes it easy for one to see what he is doing inorder to achieve accurate, fine lines and details.
- It comes with one beard-comb: this trimmer has a plastic, comb-attachment which is well-designed to give you more control hence allowing you to trim the beard perfectly and evenly. This comb even has rounded tips that ensure maximum comfort and safety when shaving thus reducing on the occurrence of skin irritations.
- A powerful battery: It can be used while corded or cordless with a powerful rechargeable lithium-ion battery that delivers 60 minutes of trimming after a one-hour charge.
- It is fully washable: you should also know that this beard-trimmer is Water-resistant and this facilitates for easy cleaning whereby one simply has to rinse this trimmer under the tap of bathroom faucet after shaving.
- Maintenance-free usage: The Beard-Trimmer 5100 is also very easy to clean and care for because it’s built with self-sharpening blades that require no oiling and replacement. This is a big addition to those of you who hate shaving heads for every year.
- It’s well-packed with different accessories: this trimmer is packed and sealed in a nice looking packaging including other accessories like; a power-cord, beard-comb and a cleaning-brush.
- Worldwide voltage compatibility: this actually makes the beard-trimmer very convenient to use in any place around the world because it is capable of adjusting to different voltages.
When you take a close look at the Philips Norelco BT5275/41 5100 Beard Trimmer, you will probably notice that it’s of high-quality yet it can be got at affordable price. One of the features that make this beard-trimmer of absolute quality is the dual-sided blades whereby one is capable of easily switching between trimming and detailing with this dual-sided, reversible blade. This Philips beard-trimmer has an adjustable wheel that allows one to select from one of the 17 built-in length settings coupled with a lock-in setting which secures the chosen length for a more precise, customized and even trim.
Likewise, this trimmer is also capable of offering up to 0.2-mm increments between length settings so that one can achieve the desired look with the need of using multiple attachments. It can be used corded or cordless because it has an in-built, powerful, rechargeable lithium-ion battery which delivers upto 60-minutes of shaving-time after a 1-hour charge. It comes with sharp, self-sharpening blades that are made of chromium steel and require no-oiling or replacements. On the other hand, the trimmer is waterproof hence it’s fully washable under running water. In conclusion, this trimmer comes with beard comb and cleaning brush that also increase on it functionality and its even fairly priced though it has all these features.
Who does it benefit?
- It’s the best shaving tool for men who like styling or grooming beards: the Philips Norelco BT5275/41 5100 is just the right beard-trimmer for men who like trimming and detailing their beards and sideburns because designed with a dual-sided, reversible shaving head which whatever styles you prefer. It even features 17 different, built-in length settings that ensure that you get the preferred hair length.
What Else Do You Need?
- Beard oil and conditioner: it helps to moisturize and condition the beard in order to prepare it for trimming. This oil can also be applied onto the beard after styling in order to keep it looking healthy and nice looking.