Treadmill Reviews 2017
ProForm Performance 300i Treadmill Review
Improve on your fitness-lifestyle by simply acquiring the new and great ProForm Performance 300i Treadmill which is very compact and even looks stylish. In fact, this treadmill is integrated with a 2.0CHP motor which ensures a smooth and consistent operation throughout your workout while the iFit-technology enables you to access several virtual routes on Google-maps so that you can be able to achieve a more natural walking or running experience within your house. On top of that, this treadmill features over 16 fitness apps/programs that have been designed by certified personal-trainers in order to enable the user meet his/her fitness goals/target easily and quickly. All in all, the ProForm Performance 300i is an awesome fitness-machine that will enable you to achieve the most out of your workout without leaving your house.
- What Is The Best Treadmill – Detailed Review
- Proform Performance 400i Treadmill Review – Best Cheap Treadmill
- ProForm 505 CST Treadmil Review
- Proform Boston Marathon Treadmill Review – Best Treadmill For Runners
- ProForm Pro 1000 Treadmill Review
- ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill Review
What We Like:
- A great 2.0CHP Drive System: the ProForm Performance-300i treadmill is equipped with a powerful 2.0-CHP Mach Z Motor-drive which delivers a smooth and consistent power for every workout for effective fitness-results. In fact, this motor was built to endure both light and intense workout hence this why it will be able to take care of your speed, interval and endurance workouts.
- ProShox-Cushioning: This treadmill is also integrated with ProShox-technology which is an air-based cushioning system that helps reduce stress on your joints as you workout over this treadmill. Additionally, the ProShox cushioning-system makes tiny-alterations to the treadmills-track with every step-taken and these changes actually help your muscles get toned more quickly as you workout.
- A nice walking-belt: The ProForm Performance 300i features a great treadbelt with a walking-area measuring 18″ x 50″ which is just enough for an entry-level treadmill. In fact, this treadbelt provides the user with enough walking/jogging-area while saving room-area thus making the treadmill a perfect choice for people living in homes with limited-space.
- A Large LCD-display: this treadmill actually features a wide, 1-window, LCD-display which helps to show your workout speed, time, distance-travelled and calories burned. In fact, this LCD-display facilitates for easy monitoring of your workout-progress so that you can easily meet your fitness-goals in the shortest time possible.
- EKG Heart-Rate Monitor: there is also a Grip-Pulse EKG Heart-Rate Monitor that is integrated into the treadmills handlebars in order to provide the user with real-time feedback on his/her target heart-rate-zone while having a workout.
- iFit Bluetooth-Smart Enabled: with the ProForm Performance 300i treadmill, you can draw choose your next running-route via Google Maps with the help of integrated iFit-technology. In fact, iFit-technology gives you access to different running-routes around the world and it even recreates the terrain’s incline as you run/walk along the selected path in order to achieve a more intense workout.
- 16 Workout Apps/programs: the ProForm Performance 300i comes equipped with 16 fitness-apps/workout-programs and all these apps/programs are designed by certified personal-trainers in order to help the user easily meet his/her fitness-goals. In fact, each of the fitness-programs is tailored to meet specific fitness goals and even works along with the incline-feature so as to provide an intense workout.
- A Compatible Music-Port: The ProForm Performance 300i is equipped with two 2-inch speakers coupled with a music-port that is compatible with iPods and any type of MP3-player so that you can be able to listen to your favorite music during workouts.
- SpaceSaver design: the ProForm Performance 300i actually features a SpaceSaver design whereby it can be tilted upwards in order to free-up floor space after having a workout. In fact, this treadmill features a great folding-system with shock-assist which makes it easy to fold the treadmill vertically between workouts hence saving a lot of space within your house.
- A QuickSpeed-Control: the ProForm Performance 300i also features a 0-to-10 MPH QuickSpeed Control and this implies that the user can boost his/her training-speed up to 10-mph in order to achieve a more effective workout that meets his/her targets.
- Quick-Incline Control: it even features a 0-to-10 percent Quick-Incline Control which enables the user to tilt the treadmills-track to up to 10% in order to achieve an intense workout that strengthens and tones up your muscles faster.
- An average user-weight limit: the ProForm Performance 300i Treadmill is designed to support a maximum user-weight of 300-Lbs and this means that it was built with your whole family in mind. However, individuals exceeding 300-lbs won’t be supported by this treadmill and this means that they have to look for another heavy-duty treadmill that can support weights of up to 400lbs or more for best workout results.
- A Tablet-Holder: this treadmill features a tablet-holder that is integrated into its console so that you can be able to secure and use your tablet-pc to browse the internet or listen to music as you workout.
- A Good Warranty-Period: the ProForm Performance-300i treadmill comes protected with a 5-Year Frame and Motor-Warranty coupled with a 90-Day Parts & Labor Warranty thus facilitating for a more secure purchase.
What We Don’t Like:
- It doesn’t wireless heart-rate monitoring: this treadmill only uses hand-grip sensors to monitor your heart-rate and it can’t be used with a chest-strap in order to monitor your heart-rate wirelessly which is a big disadvantage to some people. In fact, handgrip heart-rate sensors are not as convenient and accurate as wireless heart-rate monitors.
- It’s equipped with a short and narrow track: the track of the ProForm Performance-300i Treadmill is actually short and narrow whereby it measures only 50-inches long 18-inches wide. This small-size is only enough for small and medium-height people but it won’t support heavy and taller individuals.
The ProForm Performance 300i is an entry-level and affordable treadmill that was designed for people who prefer walking or light-jogging conveniently at their homes. in fact, this treadmill is equipped with several amazing features which include a powerful 2.0 CHP Mach Z Motor, iFit technology, ProShox Cushioning, Compatible Music Port for iPod, 16 Workout Apps/programs and a Grip-Pulse EKG Heart-Rate Monitor whereby all these are meant to provide the user with a more effective workout experience that meets his/her targets or fitness-goals in specified period of time.