The Exerpeutic TF1000 Walk-to-Fitness is an electric treadmill that was designed to ensure fitness walking…
Exerpeutic Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill Review
Walking on an electric treadmill will actually provide a great exercise for both young and old people because it will help them burn-up extra calories so as to achieve good health. So, the Exerpeutic Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill is one of the best fitness-machines that will enable you achieve an efficient and effective workout in order to meet your fitness-goals. In fact, walking on the Exerpeutic Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill will help you lose extra body-fat and even shape your muscles so that can always stay fit and healthy. On the other hand, this treadmill is equipped with several awesome features which include; extra-long handles a high-torque motor, an LCD-screen and foldable-design to ensure easy storage. Additionally, this treadmill even features an extra-long treadbelt which ensures a more natural and smooth walking while the sturdy construction makes it more stable while having a workout.
- What Is The Best Treadmill – Detailed Review
- Exerpeutic Tf1000 Walk To Fitness Electric Treadmill Review – Best Treadmill for Walkers
- Exerpeutic 2000 Workfit High Capacity Desk Station Treadmill Review
What We Like:
- Heavy Duty Frame: The Exerpeutic Fitness Walking Electric treadmill features an extra-supported, heavy-duty frame that is capable supporting high-weights coupled with wide side-rails which offer a perfect foot-platform. In fact, this Treadmill’s sturdy construction makes it feel very stable while you have a workout on it and you will even be able to use this treadmill for longer period of time without experiencing any mechanical-issues.
- Long treadbelt: this treadmill is also equipped with an extra-long treadbelt that rolls evenly in order to ensure a smooth and natural walking. Additionally, this treadbelt features dimensions of 16″W x 36″L and this actually provides the user with ample walking space when having a workout.
- Easy to assemble: The Exerpeutic Fitness-Walking Electric treadmill is virtually assembled out of the box whereby you will just have to attach your computer onto the treadmill and you will be ready to go. In fact, when this treadmill has been fully assembled it features dimensions of 47-inch L x 29-inch W x 51-inch H and a weight of 110-lbs. additionally, this treadmill really looks compact after assembling it and this means that it will take up less space within your house which is also an added advantage for people living in homes with limited space.
- Great maximum user-weight capacity: This treadmill has also been tested to support users with weights of up to 350-lbs and this implies that anyone weighing 350-lbs and below will be able to experience an effective and efficient workout on this treadmill. In fact, this treadmill is amongst the cheapest treadmills that are capable of supporting a high user-weight capacity but it’s actually the best since there are treadmills which can support people with weights of up to 400-lbs.
- Adjustable speed-range: the speed of this treadmill can be adjusted in increments of 1/10-mph up to a maximum speed of 4-mph. in fact, at speeds of 4-mph the user will be able to achieve a very vigorous fitness-walking or workout without having to run. So, it will be upon you to choose a speed that works best for you so as to achieve an effective workout but always consider increasing on speed gradually not at once so that you don’t strain your muscles and joints especially if you have just working-out.
- High-Torque Motor: this Exerpeutic Fitness Walking Electric-treadmill is equipped with a quiet, 1.5HP, high-torque Motor that ensures smoothness and effectiveness while having a workout. In fact, high-torque means that any resistance-applied to the treadbelt increases the motor’s power so that you can always achieve an optimum workout experience.
- An LCD display/window: this treadmill is designed with an LCD Display-window that tracks and shows your workout time, speed, distance-traveled and even total-calories burned. This implies that you will be able to meet your fitness-goals easily without doing any guesswork which is a great thing.
- Extra-long handles: the Exerpeutic Fitness Walking Electric-treadmill is integrated with extra-long, secure and well-cushioned safety-handles which offer the walker with a more comfortable and firm-grip while having a workout. This means that you will be able to work out more effectively on this treadmill because of the optimum support it offers.
- Speed control buttons: this treadmill is even equipped with speed-control buttons which are positioned on the right handle-bar while the mod/on and off buttons are placed on the left handle-bar. This will actually provide you’re with the most convenient workout since you won’t have to walking in order to adjust the treadmill speed which is an added advantage for most heavy-people.
- Foldable and Transportable: The Exerpeutic fitness-walking treadmill also folds-up easily for storage and can even be moved to several locations while using the attached transportation-wheels. In fact, the foldable-design of this treadmill will help you save-up more space within your home or office especially if you have limited space.
- Ground-level walking-surface: this treadmill is designed with a ground-level walking surface coupled with wide side-rails which allow for easy mounting and dismounting. This means that even the heaviest people will be able to easily get on and off this treadmill while having a workout.
- Great warranty: the Exerpeutic fitness-walking treadmill comes backed by a 5-year motor warranty, a 1-year frame warranty and 90-days on parts and labor. This means implies that you can easily send back this treadmill in case there is malfunction.
What We Don’t Like:
- No incline-feature: the Exerpeutic Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill lacks an incline feature and this means that you will only have to walk on its flat-surface. So, you won’t be able to get a more challenging workout like when using a treadmill with an incline-feature.
- It lacks a heart-rate monitor/sensor: this treadmill also lacks heart rate pulse-sensors and this means that you won’t be able to measure your heart-rate zone while having workout on it.
The Exerpeutic is a low-powered fitness-walking electric treadmill that was designed to offer users with a walking-workout at home conveniently. In fact, this treadmill features an extra-wide treadbelt which ensures safe and effective fitness-walking while its ground-level walking surface and wide side-rails make it very easy get on and off while having a workout. It also features extra-long handles that offer a firm-grip coupled with speed-control buttons which make it to adjust the speed of the treadbelt when having a workout. All in all, this is a great treadmill for fitness-walker but if you want to use a treadmill for running then consider buying a more advanced treadmill than the Exerpeutic Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill.