The Horizon Fitness Elite T9 is new great and powerful treadmill that can operate at…
Horizon Fitness Elite T7 Treadmill Review
The Horizon Fitness Elite T7 is a powerful, new Treadmill that will enable you to run a little faster and further because it’s actually designed to be used by athletes. In fact, the Horizon Fitness Elite T7 Treadmill features a premier-construction coupled with other great features needed in order to achieve an effective workout and even stay motivated during your workouts. on the other hand, this treadmill is equipped with an infinity tread belt that never requires lubrication no matter how hard you walk/run on it while its large LCD-display helps to update you on the time, distance, incline, speed, calories-burnt, heart-rate and laps-taken while having a workout. Additionally, the Horizon Fitness Elite T7 comes with a wireless heart-rate monitor that helps to keep you within the perfect heart rate zone while having a workout while its power-incline ranges enable you to achieve a more intense and challenging workout. All in all, this is a great treadmill that will enable you to achieve a great workout without waking-up your neighbors because of its great quiet motor.
- What Is The Best Treadmill – Detailed Review
- Horizon Fitness Adventure 5 Treadmill Review – For Serious Runners
- Horizon Fitness Elite T9 Treadmill Review
- Horizon Fitness T101-04 Treadmill Review
- Xterra Fitness TR6.6 Treadmill Review – Best Commercial Treadmill
What We Like:
- FeatherLight folding: the Horizon Fitness Elite T7 treadmill features a folding frame that uses an effortless hydraulic folding-system and this actually facilitates for easy storage between workouts. In fact, the Elite-T7 features dimensions of 44-inch by 36-inches when folded up and this means that it requires less storage-space compared many other fitness-machines in its class.
- Variable Response Cushioning: this treadmill also features a unique 3-zone cushioning system that offers you an ideal amount of support and flex in all phases of your stride while having a workout. In fact, these 3-layers include a heavily-cushioned landing zone at the front-section, lightly cushioned push-off zone at the back-section and a moderately cushioned transition-zone in the middle-section.
- Johnson Drive-System: with the Horizon Fitness Elite T7 Treadmill, you can easily maintain your rhythm using its responsive digital-drive system that continuously re-calibrates with each footfall as you workout. Additionally, you can even use this treadmill in any room of the house causing any noise-interference because its drive-motor runs at low RPMs which minimizes on noise and enhances on durability. All in all, this treadmill is equipped with a strong, durable and quiet motor that is built to last and it’s even backed by a lifetime motor-warranty.
- Passport-technology: with passport-technology, you will be able to bring an immersive workout-experience to your home-TV by accessing high-definition destination footages displayed on a large-screen and then synced to the speed and intensity of the workout. However, Passport-Player is sold separately and it comes preloaded with 2 destination-courses which include; Northern-Italy and the American-Southwest regions.
- ViaFit Connected-Technology: The Horizon Fitness Elite T7 features a ViaFit connectivity-system that sends your home-workouts to fitness apps and tools you’re already using and then shares these results with the communities where you belong. This means that you will be able to track your workout-progress results and then share it with your friends in order to increase on your motivation.
- An Infinity Treadbelt: This treadmill is equipped with a maintenance-free treadbelt that is integrated with synthetic hard-wax which is placed directly into belt-fibers in order to completely eliminate the need for any regular-lubrication. In fact, this treadbelt of the Horizon Fitness Elite T7 never needs lubrication no-matter how much you walk/run on it. Additionally, this treadbelt features dimensions of 20-inches by 60-inches and this actually makes it wide-enough to accommodate walker, joggers and runners while having a workout.
- 42 Exercise-Programs: the Horizon Fitness Elite T7 treadmill is designed with over 42 workout-programs which include: manual, 9-calorie-programs, 12 distance-programs, 4 interval-programs, 3 performance-programs, 10 step-programs and 2 custom-programs. This means that the user will be able to get an effective workout routine that meets his/her fitness goals.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: with the Horizon Fitness Elite T7, you easily monitor your heart-rate wirelessly using the contact-grips or with the included Polar chest-strap and receiver. This will actually help you stay within your heart-rate zone when having a workout in order to meet your fitness-goals.
- Extra-wide blue LCD display: the Horizon Fitness Elite T7 treadmill features an 8.5-inch, extra-wide blue LCD-display which helps to update the user on the time, distance, incline-range, speed, calories-burnt, heart-rate zone and laps-taken while having a workout.
- Great incline-range: The Horizon Elite T7 can be inclined up to 15-percent and this is just steep-enough to make your training-sessions more challenging. In fact, the benefits of incline-training include; improved muscle-definition, improved cardiovascular-endurance increases the metabolic-rate and even enables the body to burn-up more calories at a faster rate.
- 350-lbs user-weight capacity: the treadmill is also designed to withstand a maximum user-weight of 350-lbs and this implies that all people with weights below 350-lbs can easily workout on this treadmill in order to meet their fitness-goals.
- Energy Saver Mode: The console of this treadmill is also designed to go into sleep-mode automatically incase the treadmill stays inactive for more than 15-minutes and this actually helps to save-up more power.
- A sound-system with built-in speakers: The Horizon Fitness Elite T7 Treadmill is integrated with a USB-port and built-in speakers whereby you can simply plug-in your iPod or MP3 player into this treadmill and then listen to some music while having a workout.
- Workout-fan: this treadmill is even equipped with a workout-fan that helps to keep the user feeling cool and comfortable when having a workout. This actually means that you won’t sweat or feel uncomfortable while having a workout on this treadmill even for longer hours.
- An accessory-holder: it also features an accessory-holder which helps to hold your water-bottle, cell-phone or anything else that you conveniently need while having a workout.
- Great warranty: the Horizon Fitness Elite T7 Treadmill is backed by a lifetime warranty on the frame and motor, a 5-year warranty on parts and a 1-year warranty on labor.
What We Don’t Like:
- It features a weak motor: this treadmill is equipped with 2.75 CHP motor which is not strong enough to impress serious-runners. However, Horizon claims that this motor can handle heavy-running and intense training-sessions.
- It lacks a decline-option: the Horizon Fitness Elite T7 also lacks a decline training-option and it’s only equipped with an incline-option.
The Horizon Fitness Elite T7 is actually one of the best treadmills in its price-range and class whereby it features a solid construction coupled with several amazing features that will ensure you get an effective and efficient workout that meets your fitness-goals. However, this treadmill is abit expensive and those of you who not willing to spend a lot on treadmill may consider buying another cheaper treadmill than the Horizon Fitness Elite T7.