PHILIPS NORELCO QT4014/42 BEARD TRIMMER 3500 Review
The Philips Norelco QT4014/42 is a new beard-trimmer that will offer any man with a perfect beard and Stubble without hassling. This beard-trimmer actually offers a customized and precise trimming experience with the need for attaching multiple separate attachments like with some old models of Philips shavers. Additionally, it even gives someone a very close trim because of it equipped with self-sharpening, titanium-coated blades that are capable of trimming with 1/64-inch (0.5mm) of precision and they are also ultra-durable. These blades even have rounded tips which are friendly to the skin and will greatly minimize on the occurrence of skin-irritations. Likewise, the battery found on this beard-trimmer is capable of running for about 50-minutes after a 1-hour charge and it also supports a quick-charge for fast touch-ups when in a hurry. All in all, this is an excellent beard-trimmer with a new, ergonomic design that makes it very to hold for optimized trimming of any beard, stubble or mustache.
This beard-trimmer is very fast when trimming and grooming your beards and this is due to the self-sharpening, titanium blades placed into its head which are very sharp and they are even skin-friendly because they have rounded tips.
The battery on this beard-trimmer actually holds its charge very well and you can actually shave cordless for about 50-minute after charging the trimmer for 1-hour. Additionally, this trimmer can also be used while the charger unit is plugged into a power supply in case the battery was completely drained.
It is very easy to clean and maintain whereby you can simply detach the cutting-head and then rinse it under the faucet. On the other hand, its blades are self-sharpening and don’t require oiling or any type of maintenance.
This beard-trimmer features a true ergonomic design or shape and this actually makes it very easy to handle from any angle while trimming your beards.
This first thing you may dislike about this beard-trimmer is that it’s actually a bit noisy though it’s not that loud like some trimmers on the market. But in case you are irritated by noise, this trimmer may somehow make you feel uncomfortable.
Lastly, it comes with a weird beard-guard that actually covers the top and the front of the razor hence making it a bit difficult for the beard-hair to reach the trimming blades.
- Philips Norelco QT4070/41 Beard Trimmer Review
- Philips Norelco BT9285/41 9100 Beard Trimmer Review – Laser Guided
- Philips Norelco BeardTrimmer 3500 Review
- Philips Norelco PT730/46 Shaver 3500 Review
- Built-In Length Settings: with the Philips Norelco QT4014/42 Beard-Trimmer 3500, no separate attachments are needed. This is mainly because you just have to choose from the 20 in-built, settings in order to achieve a perfect length ranging from 1/64-inch (.05mm) for stubble to a 13/64-inch (10mm) for beard trimming. This makes the trimmer very convenient to use compared to trimmers that come with several attachments.
- Locking feature: This beard-trimmer is also designed with a locking feature that helps to prevent comb movement. This feature is very useful especially when you want to trim you beards at an even length because it ensures that all the hairs are trimmed to that chosen length.
- Contour following comb: for speed and comfort: This contour-following comb can actually adjust to every curve on the face while trimming your beards hence resulting into a fast and comfortable grooming experience. This comb is even small enough whereby it can move through any type of beard while trimming it.
- High-Performance Titanium Blades: The beard-trimmer also features superior-cutting, high-performance and self-sharpening titanium-coated blades with long-lasting sharpness and durability.
- Skin-Friendly trimming blades: the titanium-coated blades placed onto the trimming-head of this beard-trimmer have rounded tips together with the comb. This will help to greatly minimize on the occurrence of skin-irritation while trimming your beards.
- Rechargeable: the Philips Norelco BeardTrimmer-3500 is rechargeable whereby you just have charge it for 1-hour in order to get up to 50-minutes of cordless shaving. Additionally, this electric-razor can even be used while plugged in to a power-supply in order to preserve the battery power.
- Maintenance-Free and Washable: This Beard and Stubble Trimmer is very easy to clean and care for because it equipped with titanium-coated, self-sharpening blades which require no maintenance or lubrication. On the other hand, its head is detachable for easy and thorough cleaning under the running tap-water.
- Ergonomic design: the beard-trimmer 3500 features an ergonomic shape which makes it very easy to hold and use. This actually implies that this trimmer was designed to help the user trim hard-to-reach areas while grooming his facial-hair like; under the nose and along the jaw line.
- A battery-indicator: there is also a battery-indicator on this beard-trimmer and it lights-up to indicate the battery status in order to show the user whether the battery is low, full or charging. Additionally, this indicator changes color depending on the battery status like; it will turn green when the battery is full, blinks orange when the battery is low and blinks green when the battery is charging.
- Worldwide voltage compatibility: this trimmer is capable of operating Worldwide because it supports voltages ranging from 100 to 240 volts. this implies that you can actually charge and use this beard-trimmer from any part around the world as long as you have access to electricity.
The Philips Norelco BeardTrimmer 3500 is a high-quality grooming tool that will efficiently and effectively trim your beard and stubble with less hassle. this trimmer has 20 built-in length-setting that enable someone to trim his beard from lengths ranging from .05mm to 10mm coupled with a locking feature that the comb from moving after selecting a given in order to achieve an even, precise and customized trimming experience without using multiple attachments. This trimmer comes with self-sharpening titanium-coated blades that are very sharp and are capable of trimming through the thickest beard. The blades and comb have rounded tips and this makes the trimmer skin-friendly because the risk of getting skin-irritations will be greatly minimized hence achieving a more comfortable shaving experience.
On the other hand, the high-performance battery built into this trimmer can provide up to 50-minutes cordless trimming after charging it for only hour. This beard-trimmer can also used while plugged into a power source in case the battery was completely down. Likewise, this trimmer has a fully washable trimming-head that can simply be rinsed under the faucet for quick and easy cleaning. It is even maintenance-free because it has self-sharpening blades that require no oiling for added convenience. In conclusion, the Philips beard-trimmer 3500 proves to be good at general beard trimming and I highly recommend it to any man looking for a beard trimmer.
Who does it benefit?
- It is for men looking for a simple but quality beard trimmer: the Philips Norelco QT4014/42 BeardTrimmer-3500 is an excellent grooming tool for guys looking for something of high-quality yet simple. In fact, although this trimmer looks simple, it will trim your beards and stubble very well because it offers several length-settings and this implies that someone will be able to achieve that look he has been waiting for.
- A good beard-trimmer for men with delicate and sensitive skin: this trimmer is actually a perfect grooming tool for men with delicate skin because it comes with rounded blade and comb tips which ensure that the skin does not get irritated while shaving.
What Else Do You Need?
- Beard oil and conditioner: in order to keep the beard looking great, you need to apply some quality beard oil and conditioner because this product helps to soften and moisten your beard after trimming it. This oil and conditioner will even help to soothe the skin from any irritations caused while shaving.
- A nose-trimmer: this trimmer will help to remove any unwanted hairs from the nose. The nose-trimmer is an important tool especially people with hairy bodies and you should actually acquire one depending on the brand you prefer.