When it comes to traditional wet shaving, most guys would prefer going for a quality,…
Shaving Soap with Shea Butter Review
The face is always the first thing people notice about you; hence it really makes sense to spend some extra time to ensure that you get the best shave possible. But a great shave is all about using the right products.
Traditional English glycerin-based shaving soaps are some of the best products that you can use because they actually lubricate the skin and keep it feeling slick during the shave.The Himalaya Shea Butter and Soy extract Shaving Soap will offer any man with an old-time tradition of mug and brush shaving. This is a moisturizing round, shaving soap that forms a rich lather that softens the beard for a smooth and close shave. The Shea butter and soy extracts in this shave soap help to sooth, comfort and also replenish your skin.
On the other hand, this is 100% Vegetable-based, Soothing Shaving soap with a high glycerin content which contributes to soaps extreme mildness, luxurious and silky lather that comforts and soothes the skin for clean shave. This shave soap is lightly fragranced with Himalaya perfume oil and i think it’s the best shaving soap for all skin types.
- This shave soap can easily create a rich, luxurious lather which helps to lubricate the razor in order to achieve a slick, cushioned and comfortable shave. its lather also last for quite long when applied onto the skin compared to shaving creams, soaps, forms and gels which tend to dry out quickly.
- The shave soap leaves the skin feeling smooth and well-moisturized without being oily because it contains Shea butter. This means that this soap won’t dry or even irritate the skin like most shaving soaps and creams do.
- Another good thing about this shaving soap is that its larger in size than any average mug shave soaps. This implies that it last for approximately 3 to 6 months and is a long period of time for most wet-shavers.
- The only thing you won’t like about this shave is that it comes packaged in a light, simple black box and this is nice because it can easily get damaged and its even out competed by other soaps that come well-packed in metallic tins or bowls. In fact, this means that you have to purchase a mug or bowl in which to place this soap thus incurring an extra cost.
- It contains Shea butter: Himalaya shave soap contains Shea butter extract and this leaves your skin feeling smooth and nicely moisturized but not oily even after shaving. Shea butter even revitalizes dull skin and this implies that this soap will not dry or irritate the skin like other shaving soaps, creams and gels do.
- The soap also contains soy extract: the Soy extract in this shave soap ensures extra comfort and also helps to condition for a softer skin while shaving. This will in turn soften your beard so that you can get a smooth and close shave.
- Glycerin-based shave soap: this soap contains a high glycerin content which actually contributes to its extreme mildness and luxurious, silky lather. This in turn will lubricate your skin and keep it slick while shaving for close and comfortable shave.
- Contains minimal all-natural ingredients: the shaving soap is extracted using highest-quality, natural Ingredients inorder to offer any wet-shaver with a Smooth and irritation-free Shave. Some of these natural ingredients include; Shea-butter, soy, coconut oil, castor oil, hybrid safflower seed-oil, water and many others.
- Non-toxic shaving soap: the shave soap is free from Toxins like parabens, synthetic fragrances and does not contain anything that you don’t know. In fact, these synthetic fragrances and parabens can also be drying and irritating to the skin.
- It large in size: this all natural shave soap is a 3.8oz round bar that is a bit larger than average shaving soap on the market today. This means that it will last for quite a long period of time like 3 to 6 months while offering you with smooth and comfortable shaves.
- Vegetable-based shaving soap: this is also a 100-percent vegetable-based, Soothing Shaving-soap that creates a rich and slick lather that cushion the skin well for more comfortable and close shave. Because this soap vegetable based without any artificial chemicals, it will create that is long lasting compared the lather found most shaving soap which tends to dry-out quickly.
- It features a nice, elegant fragrance: it contains a minimal light scent which is smells fresh without being artificial and even ladies seem to like this scent. This scent is created by essential Oils found the shaving soap. In fact, the fragrance in this soap is amongst the top-selling men’s fragrance which is called the Himalaya perfume oil. This fragrance is also non-toxic and non-Allergenic thus it has no negative effects to the skin.
- Henry Cavendish or Himalaya is a quality, traditional glycerin-based shave soap with Shea butter and soy that willoffer you with an extra close and comfortable shave. This shave soap comes well packaged and it weighs about 3.8oz hence this is just enough to offer you with several shaves and it is also larger in size than average mug shaving soaps. This is an all-natural shaving soap that contains ingredients like Shea-butter which helps to moisturize and revitalize your skin, soy that conditions the skin to make soft, glycerin that helps in the creation of a mild, luxurious and silky lather, coconut oil, purified water and many others. All the ingredients help in the creation of a rich, creamy lather that will soothe and soften your skin and beards for a close and smooth shave. This shaving soap even has a light fragrance that is gives off a fresh scent that is not artificial. This scent comes from the essential oils used to make this shave soap and it isnon-toxic and non-allergenic.
- However, this soap does not contain any artificial colors, synthetic fragrances, parabens and other toxic substances which are usually tend to dry-out and irritate the skin. with all these qualities, this happens to be one of the best shaving soaps for all skin types and it will even go further to provide you with comfortable, silky and clean shave if used with quality shaving tool like a safety-razor with quality blades.
Who does it benefit?
- For men new to wet double-edge shaving: this is because this shave soap easily creates a rich lather that can lubricate the razor for a more slick, cushioned and comfortable shave. The lather is also long lasting compared that produced by other shaving foams, creams and gels which usually dry out quickly.
- Good shave soap for men with thick or coarse beards: theHimalaya shaving soap moisturizes the skin and also creates a rich, creamy lather that softens the beard for a closer and smooth shave without causing any irritations to the skin.
- A shave soap bowl: this used for keeping the shaving soap when it’s not under use and it is also used for preparing lather before you begin wet-shaving. But try to purchase a bowl made of high-quality material like wood or clay.
- Badger shaving brush: shave soap require someone to use a badger brush inorder to create a nice lather out of them. This is the main reason as to why you should acquire this brush. Likewise, this brush is also used in the application of lather over the skin before you start shaving but always to keep it clean every time you finish shaving.