The sleep master 8 inch memory foam mattress gives you another chance to rest easy.…
Tuft and Needle 10-Inch Mattress Review
The Tuft & Needle 10-Inch Mattress carefully crafted or made in the USA so as to ensure that the user achieves optimum comfort while sleeping. This mattress is not too-soft and neither too-hard hence it will help to evenly and comfortably distribute the body weight when sleeping thus ensuring pressure-relief. On top of that, the Tuft & Needle mattress features localized-bounce whereby it offers the user with the perfect rebound without that quicksand sink-in or disturbing your partner while the mattress’s custom-crafted foam offers unparallel comfort and support.
In fact, this mattress is not made out of memory foam or latex, it’s actually made of tuff and needle foam. Lastly, the Tuft & Needle 10-Inch Mattress is vacuum-packed and rolled in order to perfectly fit into a conveniently-sized box so as to ensure safe and easy transportation to your door-step.
- This mattress ensures pressure-relief while sleeping and this is mainly because it is made of high-quality foam which can adapt to the body-weight while distributing it gently across a large-area so that the user can always enjoy a float-like sleeping experience.
- This mattress offers the user with just the right amount rebound/bounce because of it localized-bounce feature. In fact, with this mattress you will achieve perfect bounce without that quicksand sink-in or without disturbing your partner when sleeping.
- The Tuft & Needle 10-Inch Mattress comes with a 100 night trial and a 10-year limited manufacturing warranty. This actually makes the return process easy thus ensuring for a low-risk purchase.
- This mattress will work perfectly for a back-sleeper or stomach-sleeper because made of quality polyurethane foam which offers firm-support in order to keep the user properly-aligned.
- Lastly, this mattress has been tested and verified by an accredited lab to fully comply with flammability standards and this actually makes it safe to use at home. Additionally, there is no use of any chemicals as a flame-retardant.
- This mattress may actually be little firmer for side-sleepers especially if someone has broad-shoulders, wide-hips or is sensitive to pressure.
- The Tuft & Needle 10-Inch Mattress does not come with a box-spring and this means that you will have to buy one of these by yourself. Additionally, you may also decide to buy a platform-bed or an adjustable-base bed on your own after purchasing this mattress.
- Lastly, this mattress will tend to lose its initial-firmness after using it for a short period of time and this may actually be caused by the quality of materials used to create the mattress. However, this can be mitigated by the 100-night in home trial after buying this mattress.
- Gel Memory Foam 10-Inch Mattress By Exceptional Sheets Review
- Sleep Master 6-Inch Smooth Top Therapeutic Memory Foam Mattress Review
- Sleep Master Memory Foam 12 Inch Mattress Review
- Amerisleep Liberty 12″ Natural Memory Foam Mattress Review
- It is made of polyurethane foam: The Tuft and Needle 10-inch mattress is made out of premium-quality polyurethane foam which is crafted in California. This foam is capable of adapting to your body weight while distributing this weight across a large-area in order to create that float-like sleeping experience this actually offers the user with unparalleled comfort and support. In fact, there is no memory-foam, no latex-foam and no coils within this mattress.
- Pressure Relief foam: The top 3-inches of this mattress are made out of a proprietary formulation of pressure-relieving foam. This foam will actually adapt to your body-weight while distributing it across a large-section so as to create a float-like sleeping experience.
- Two-layer blended foam: the Tuft & Needle 10-Inch Mattress features 2-layer blended foam designed which ensures total sleeping comfort. In fact, these layers include a top pressure-relieving layer and a base support-layer which all work hand in hand to facilitate for optimum comfort when sleeping.
- Support form base-layer: the Tuft & Needle mattress features 7-inches of a high-density, support-foam which most foam-mattresses have. This support base-layer is actually made of high density poly-foam and its density is about 1.8-lbs.
- Comfort foam top-layer: The top of this mattress features 3-inches of a proprietary-formulation, pressure-relieving foam. This comfortable top-layer contains high-density foam with comfortable, cool and responsive properties. In fact, the top-layer’s density is about 2.8-lbs.
- Localized Bounce: with this feature, the Tuft & Needle 10-Inch Mattress offers the user with just the right rebound without any quicksand sink-in or disturbing your partner.
- Synthetic rayon/polyester cover: this mattress is equipped with a high-quality cover/surface with an overall composition of 50%-rayon and 50%-polyester. But in actual sense, this mattress-cover features a 95% Rayon surface-content which makes very strong and durable. Likewise, this mattress-cover does not bleach and it is also fire-resistant due to the rayon-cellulose-fiber blended with the fine-grained sand coupled with a small amount of polyester whereby this combination makes the cover inherently fire-resistant. In fact, this mattress has been Tested and verified by an accredited lab to fully comply with flammability standards and there is even no use of any chemicals as a flame-retardant.
- Vacuum-packed and rolled: The Tuft & Needle 10-Inch Mattress is also vacuum-packed and rolled in order to perfectly fit into a conveniently sized-box. However, expect this mattress to complete expansion to its normal size within 2 to 3 hours after removing it mattress from the vacuum-sealed package.
- It is certified by CertiPUR-US: this mattress and all its components have been tested and certified by CertiPUR-US to meet high standards in terms of physical-performance, content, indoor-emissions and environmental-stewardship. This actually makes the Tuft & Needle Mattress perfect product to use at home.
- Trial and Warranty period: with the Tuft & Needle 10-Inch Mattress, you will be able to enjoy a free 100-night trial and a 10-year limited manufacturing warranty. These 2-offers actually make the return process much easier and also ensure that the user makes low-risk purchase.
- Available in different Sizes & Weights: the Tuft & Needle 10-Inch Mattresses are available in various sizes or standard mattress-dimensions which include; Twin(39” x 75” x 10”), Twin-XL (39” x 80” x 10”), Full (54” x 75” x 10”), Queen (60” x 80” x 10”), King (76” x 80” x 10”), California-King (72” x 84” x 10”). This means that the user will be able to get a mattress-size that perfectly fits into his/her bed-frame.
- It is proudly made in America: the Tuft & Needle 10-Inch Mattress is made With Care coupled with quality craftsmanship without any gimmicks in the United-States.
The Tuft & Needle is a 10-Inch Mattress which is proudly made and carefully-crafted in the USA. This 10-inch mattress is actually composed of polyurethane foam and there is actually no memory-foam, no latex foam and no coils in its composition hence making it environmentally-friendly. In fact, the top 3-inches of this mattress are composed of proprietary formulation of pressure-relieving foam which is also referred to as triple-layer blended foam and this layer actually feels very comfortable and bouncy in order to provide the user with the most comfortable sleeping-experience. Likewise, underneath this top-layer is a 7-inch, high-density support foam which is similar to the foam used in most foam-mattresses.
On the other hand, the cover or surface of the Tuft & Needle 10-Inch Mattress is made of a synthetic rayon/polyester material which does not bleach and it is also inherently fire resistant. Likewise, this mattress is vacuum-packed and rolled so that it can perfectly fit into a conveniently sized-box for easy and quick transportation to your door-step. However, you will need to wait for about 2-3 hours for the mattress to fully expand to its normal size after removing it from the vacuum-sealed package. Lastly, the Tuft & Needle 10-Inch Mattress is tested and certified by CertiPUR-US to meet high-standards in terms of physical-performance, content, indoor-emissions and environmental-stewardship.
Who does it benefit?
- Works for a back or stomach sleeper: the Tuft & Needle 10-Inch Mattress will work perfectly for back or stomach sleepers because it offers firm support which helps to keep someone properly aligned while sleeping. However, it will tend to be too-firm for side-sleepers especially those with broad-shoulders, wide-hips or when sensitive to pressure.
- Great product for people searching for a mattress with a good trial or warranty period: with the Tuft & Needle 10-Inch Mattress, you will be able to enjoy a 100-night trial coupled with a 10-year limited manufacturer warranty. This means that the user will be able to make safe and guaranteed purchase.
What Else Do You Need?
- Sleep Tite by Malouf Waterproof Mattress-Protector: this is a Hypoallergenic, 100% waterproof mattress-protector which will help to guard your mattress from any accidental liquid-spills. additionally, this mattress-protector even comes with a 15-Year warranty and this means that it case anything unusual happens to it within the specified period, you will provided with a replacement mattress-protector.