10 Best Mattresses 2019 (Reviews) – Sleep Like The Dead
If you have been having trouble sleeping, it is high time you upgrade that mattress.
Much as getting a nice sleep is influenced by so many factors, having a good mattress is one of those factors. The other thing which you have to do on a regular basis is exercising your body.
Experts have proved it right that exercising helps in relieving stress and this contributes to better sleep nights. However, with so many mattresses to choose from, you might get confused when shopping for the right mattress.
I have filtered thousands of results from various vendors and picked out ”Top 10 Best Mattresses On The Market’‘. On this list you will find all kinds of brands:
BEST MATTRESSES 2019:
Reasons why we recommend it:– Top rated mattress on Amazon with over 90% 5-star reviews (this proves that the mattress is good), It is very comfortable, Cooler and more Supportive, Constructed with high grade foam which is more advanced than latex & memory foam , Does not sink in and feel stuck like memory foam mattresses, AFFORDABLE *****Best alternative to Memory foam mattresses
- Gel Memory Foam 10 inch Mattress
- Casper Sleep Mattress (Premium mattress)
- Sleep Innovations Alden 14-inch Memory Foam Mattress
- Signature Sleep Contour 8-Inch Mattress (Below $200)
- Sleep Master Smooth Top Therapeutic Memory Foam Mattress
- Amerisleep Liberty 12″ Natural Memory Foam Mattress
- Brentwood 9″ Gel Infused HD Memory Foam Mattress
- Serta 10-Inch Gel-Memory Foam Mattress
- DreamFoam Bedding 12-in-1 Customizable Mattress
- Beautyrest Recharge World Class Manorville Luxury Firm Pillow Top Mattress Set (Luxury mattress)
VIDEO REVIEW FOR TUFT & NEEDLE MATTRESS:
HOW TO CHOOSE A PERFECT MATTRESS?
Many factors contribute towards getting a good night sleep. Some of these factors include; stress level, comfort and room temperature. However, the first thing you have to do is to get the right mattress. But when do you know that you need a new mattress? – Normally, you don’t have to feel any back pain when you wake up, but if you wake up early in the morning and you feel low back pain and be in position to get rid of it after stretching for a few minutes; that is a good indicator that your mattress should be replaced. Below are a few factors you should consider when buying a new mattress.
- COMPARE DIFFERENT TYPES & BRANDS: We have different types of mattresses on the market and these include:
- Memory Foam Mattresses:- These are popular on the market and they come at a good price. They are made of different layers which respond to body weight and room temperature. The only con with these type of mattresses is being temperature sensitive, they can make you feel very hot during summer time. So you have to choose a premium brand to avoid any minor heat issues.
- Air Mattresses: – These differ from blow-up mattresses you always use while on holidays. They’re quite similar to innerspring mattress, but they use air-filled chambers instead of coils and they are sealed / covered by a foam layer which makes them comfortable. Air mattresses are commonly used by patients with spinal cord injuries. So if you have back pain, spinal injuries these are the best mattresses for you. Also what makes them unique from other models is the ability to adjust firmness on each side of the mattress. So if your partner does not like a stiff firmness, they can adjust their end and sleep comfortably.
- Innerspring Mattresses:– These are the most popular ones, they support your body with coil springs and very good for overweight people. If you have back pain issues, you should opt for a firmer version. However, spring mattresses tend to be expensive compared to other models.
- Latex Mattresses: – These are made from natural / synthetic rubber and a well known for providing uniform firmness and bouncy support. Latex is a very good material, this type of mattress will provide you with the same comfort as Memory foam mattresses; however latex will push your back and provide it with more support. However, if you don’t like a very firm mattress, then latex is not the best option for you? (Great for back pain)..continue reading….
REVIEWS FOR 10 BEST MATTRESSES – 2019
1. Gel Memory Foam 10 inch Mattress by ExceptionalSheets
In position 1; we have Gel Memory Foam 10 inch Mattress. It comes in different sizes (Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and Califonia King). Gel Memory Foam ranks as the best rated Memory Foam mattress on the market. It is a premium gel memory foam mattress which conforms to your body structure hence reducing bumps and hot spots on your bed. It’s a high quality version (very soft and beautiful), the moment you put it on your bed, you will not hesitate sleeping for a few hours before making your bed. In terms of maintenance, it has a zippered cover which you can easily remove and wash. Since it conforms to your body structure; you will not feel any back pain or anything related to that. But the only problem you might get with this mattress is getting out of the bed. Trust me, this is a very comfortable bed, so you better set your alarm clock well otherwise you will sleep for long. (Especially if your old mattress was a nightmare)
CertiPUR-US certified:- This mattress is a certipur-us certified non-toxic foam, so buy it with one heart. It has no prohibited phthalates, no mercury, no lead, no heavy metals, no ozone depleters, no CFCs, no formaldehyde, low emission and no PBDEs. In brief, it meets federal flammability standard 16 CFR 1633 which makes it a good mattress for the money.
- 3-Inch Gel-Infused Memory Foam: Since temperature is a very crucial factor in getting a good night sleep, this mattress has a 3-inch 3.0 lb gel layer which allows it to breathe well. So it will stay cool and comfortable all night long. This gel foam is open cell, made up of millions of gel particles which keep the mattress’s surface cooler and comfortable than traditional (regular) memory foam mattresses.
- 7-Inch High-Density Base Foam:- This 7 Inch 1.8 lb base foam will adjust to your body shape hence relieving all pressure points and at the same-time align your spine thus prevent back pain and related discomfort while sleeping.
- Poly-Blend Protective Cover:- You can easily wash the protective cover. It features a zipper which you can use to remove or put the cover on the mattress. This poly-blend cover looks amazing; it is 80% polyester and 20% spandex. -10 Year Warranty
- 10 Year Warranty:- I’m quite surprised that this luxury memory foam mattress has a 90-night risk free trial which gives you an opportunity to try it out and return it back if you’re not convinced with its performance. You will get 100% refund
7-Inch High-Density Base Foam & 3-Inch Gel-Infused Memory Foam (Rated 9.8/10)
2. Sleep Master 6-Inch Smooth Top Therapeutic Memory Foam Mattress
In position 2; we have Sleep Master 6-Inch Smooth Top Therapeutic Memory Foam Mattress. It also falls in the same category like our first mattress in position 1. According to its customer rating, I’m totally convinced of its performance. So if you can afford the 1st option, put your bet on this version, the investment is small and the reward is more likely to be big. It also comes in different sizes, so not necessarily that you have to buy a 6-Inch when you need an 8 / 10-Inch. Some of the sizes that have been quoted on Amazon include; Full, Twin, Twin XL, Short Queen, Queen and King size.It has two major layers and these include 1.5 premium memory foam and 4.5” high density foam which ensures that your back and body don’t get any strain while sleeping.
COVER:- Unlike Gel Memory Foam featured in position 1 (whose cover is removable & washable), this version lacks that option. Its cover cannot be removed, the only option you have is to spot clean the mattress once it gets dirty. I would take this as a con because spot cleaning can take too much time especially when the all mattress gets dirty. But we should also not forget that this brand / version comes at a cheaper price so you should bare with certain things. To keep the mattress clean all the time, you can buy a mattress cover. Good ones range from $30 – $50. For example, you can go for ”SafeRest Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector – Vinyl Free” – it is breathable, Noiseless and it has hypoallergenic cotton terry surface which does not change the feel of your mattress
CertiPUR-US Certified:– Much as it comes at an affordable price, this mattress has passed through the most rigorous and broad testing in the industry. So rest assured when using this mattress. In terms of warranty, you will get only 5 years of coverage, not like the 10 years you get with Gel Memory Foam. You can test it and see if it performs as you want during those 5 years, if you don’t like the results, you can return it back for a refund. Isn’t that a good deal?
FIT AND FOLD IN A FULL SIZE SLEEPER SOFA:- If you don’t have a bed, you can fold and fit this mattress in a sleeper sofa, however, it is a little bit cumbersome so you will need help from another person to fold it properly. Memory foam mattresses are somehow stiff but they’re more comfortable than typical sleeper mattresses.
FUTON:- Since a futon is fordable (works as a bed and sofa at the same time), you might find that its padded mattress is not comfortable and friendly to your back. So what you can do is to use ”Sleep Master” as a mattress for your FUTON.
SMELL:- Many people complain about the smell of Memory foam mattresses. But its is only poor quality brands that smell, this version is upgraded though it smells funny after opening the box but that smell won’t last for long as it is with low quality brands. So stay assured about that, this is an exceptional brand, tailored to comfort you all night long.
3. Tuft & Needle 10-Inch Mattress**** Universal Comfort foam****
In position 3; we have Tuft & Needle Mattress, it also comes in other sizes and these include; Twin, Twin X-Large, Queen, King and California King. This version is not too soft and not too hard. It is a universal comfort mattress that has been fine tuned to comfortably distribute your body weight. It has a pressure relief feature which is as good as memory foam. It actually feels cooler than memory / latex foam.
NO CHEMICAL SMELL:-
The first thing you will notice after unpacking the box is ”No Smell of chemicals”. Tuft & Needle has a fresh smell, the cover top is well stitched and as soon as you lay it down on your bed (it gets balanced and firm on your bed). It is a very comfortable mattress, you should not test it with a short day sleep because you will end up sleeping for long and end up missing out on a few essential activities.
KEEPING IT CLEAN & FREE FROM BED BUGS:- The best way of keeping this type of mattress clean and wet free is to use a waterproof mattress protector. According to experts; we shed thousands of skin cells at night, lose about 1 liter of water when asleep and spill all sorts of liquids. Much as Tuft & Needle mattress has a zipper cover which you can wash, it is better to protect it with a Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector. Some of the brands I can suggest include; Sleep Tite by Malouf® Hypoallergenic 100% Waterproof Mattress Protector & Sleep Defense System – Waterproof / Bed Bug Proof Mattress Encasement (these two will prevent bed bugs from entering your mattress.
- Weight – 59.7 pounds
- Product Dimension; 54 x 75 x 10 inches (but if this model does not fit your bed, opt for other sizes)
- Not too soft and not too hard – it evenly distributed your body weight
- Pressure Relief – it’s easily adapts to your body weight hence distributing it across a large surface area thus giving you a comfortable sleep.
- Localized Bounce
- 10-year warranty
4. Sleep Master 12-Inch Pressure Relief Memory Foam Mattress
In position 4 we have Sleep Master 12 Inch Pressure relief memory foam mattress. It comes at an affordable price and you can also get in in various sizes which include; Twin, Full, King and California King. But each of these sizes comes at a different price; the bigger the mattress the more money you’re likely to pay. Leaving the all cost & size factor aside. Sleep Master Pressure Mattress is made of two essential layers and these include; (1) memory foam comfort layer and (2) a high density foam support layer. The memory foam layers significantly reduces pressure points & angles on the mattress to ensure that you get a comfortable night / day sleep. It also features a patented compression technology which makes it easy to compress and roll the mattress.
CertiPUR-US certified:- Sleep Master has been thoroughly tested and proved as good and comfortable memory foam mattress. If you get any issue with it, you can easily return it back for a replacement. In terms of comfort, Sleep Master is not too soft / too firm; it caters very well for your body shape and supports all areas that need to be supported.
Weight:- This Queen 12 Inch pressure relief mattress weighs 89 pounds and its dimension is 80 x 60 x 12 Inches
PERFORMANCE & UNIQUENESS:
- Easy to assemble:- Upon arrival, the mattress will look heavy & bulky but once you get it to the bedroom and on the bed frame, it becomes very simple to set up. NOTE: While laying it down on the bed frame, make sure the zippered side faces the bottom.
- Inflates very fast:- It will be fully inflated in just 25 minutes. So lay it on the bed 1 hr – 30 minutes before bed time. It will be ready for use.
- Does not smell:- Unlike other memory foam mattresses which have a wired smell. But it smells for a small time when it’s still new but later that smell goes away. For those who can’t handle this little smell during the first day of usage, I suggest you wash your bed sheets with some Snuggle concentrated fabric softener; this will make the smell disappear very fast.
- Firmness:- I’m sure you don’t want to sleep on firm / too hard mattress. Good news is that our Sleep master is not too hard or too soft. It does conform to your body, so as you move, it adjusts to the current body position. You will not feel any back pain or muscle stress.
I highly recommend Sleep Master Pressure Mattress, it is a good product for money and you won’t be disappointed. If at all it gets hot, try out rayon breathable bed sheets, they will make it cooler.
- Signature Sleep Contour 8-Inch Mattress *** best brand****
In position 5, we have Signature Sleep Contour 8-Inch Mattress, it has been labeled as the best selling mattress on Amazon (at the moment) and I’m sure it will still hold the top position this year and so many years to come.It is affordable and it caters for your back and the all body -thus eliminating pain on your shoulders, neck and spinal cord. No wonder everyone buys Signature Sleep Contour 8-Inch Mattress. You can get this 8 Inch mattress in different sizes which include; Twin , Full , Queen and King. The price range between Twin and Queen Size is not too big, so if your bed frame can accommodate a queen size, opt for that (this will save you lots of cash in the long run)
INFLATING & EXPANDING:- According to its specs, Signature Sleep Contour 8-Inch Mattress will take up to 48 hours to expand fully. So, I suggest you wait for two days before using it because it will only get to its exact measurement once fully expanded. I’m sure you’re tired of that old mattress, but waiting for 48 hours seems okay to me because after that you will never complain about back pain or have issues getting sleep.
GOOD WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION:- Overweight people always have issues when it comes to getting the right side to sleep on. This is because each side they try gets a valley / curve which tends to be permanent especially when sleeping on a low quality mattress. However, with Signature Sleep Contour 8-Inch Mattress, your weight will be distributed evenly thus getting the best night sleep. It uses independent-encased coils to provide you with equal weight distribution (by contouring to your body curves so no hole, valley will be left in your bed. This technology relieves pressure points along your back, neck hips and shoulder.
LAYERING:- To offer you with a high quality product, Signature Sleep has finished this mattress with a polyester layering, it covers the coils very well and offer you with great comfort.
DURABILITY:- To ensure durability and longevity, Signature Sleep has protected all encased coils with two cushioning layers and these include (1) A non-woven fabric insulation pad & (2) A thick foam layer. These two layers also add on the comfort and quality of the mattress.
- Independently Encased Coil springs which ensure Comfort and Durability
- 25 pounds of high density foam layering (these provide optimal support to your body while sleeping)
- Weight (90.4 pounds)
- Dimension (80 x 76 x 8 inches)
- Affordable and it comes with a 5 year warranty
- 7- Inch, Sturdy 15- Gauge Encased Coil Springs
- Foam Padded Poly-Cotton Quilted Jacquard Cover
- Relief to Pressure Points
- How to clean a mattress?
- Classic Brands Cool Gel 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Review
- Sleep Master Memory Foam 8 Inch Mattress Review
- Serenia Sleep 8-Inch Memory Foam Rv Mattress Review
- Serta Killner Gel Memory Foam Mattress Review
- Best Price Mattress 8-Inch Memory Foam Mattress Review
- Pros And Cons Of A Memory Foam Mattress
Amerisleep Liberty 12″ Natural Memory Foam Mattress
In position 6 we have Amerisleep Liberty 12″ Natural Memory Foam Mattress. Choose the right size for your bed; you can choose from any of these sizes ”Twin. Twin Long, Full and California Long. But what you have to note is that price keeps on changing as the size gets bigger.
UNIQUENESS:What makes Liberty Bed memory foam mattress unique is the three inches of about 4.5 lb density Bio-PurTM memory foam which provide pressure point relief and medium contouring hence eliminating pressure on your neck, back, spine and shoulders. Yet at the same time it has 9 inch 2.0-lb density core which provides you with more support. This mattress is equipped with a naturally breathable and hypoallergenic cotton cover which regulates the mattress’s temperature and at the same time makes it look beautiful.
AIR FLOW:- Since many users of memory foam mattresses have been complaining about heat and smell, Amerisleep has taken care of that by complementing this mattress with a unique Bio-PurTM material which features an open cell structure that allows air to flow easily hence remove heat faster and make the mattress very comfortable. All its temperature-neutral properties are kept firm and consistent no matter what your room’s temperature might be. This allows memory foam to respond easily to any movement thus preventing you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
ECO-FRIENDLY:– I’m sure many of you would like to use products tailored for the best of our environment. Amerisleep’s memory foam is plant based foam; it is features advanced variable pressure foaming techniques with zero-emissions hence do away with the need for chemical blowing agents.
Sleep Innovations 12-Inch SureTemp Memory Foam Mattress
In position 7 we have Sleep Innovations 12-Inch SureTemp Memory Foam Mattress, it comes with a 20-year warranty so you should spend your money with one heart because you’re totally covered for 2 decades.
SIZES:- Just like other brands featured on this list, you can as well get this version in different sizes though price will increase as the size gets bigger. Some of the available sizes include; Twin, Full, Queen, King and California King.
COMFORT:- SureTemp Memory Foam Mattress is a very comfortable mattress, it has two comfort layers made with 2.5-inches of SureTemp 3-lb density memory foam and 9.5-Inch base which offers you with the best support hence prevent back pain and related discomforts. In addition to its comfort, this SureTemp features an exclusive pressure point relief which adds support, reduces tossing & turning. It also conforms to your body weight hence provide you with the right spinal alignment.
AIR CIRCULATION:- SureTemp is equipped with open-cell technology which improves air circulation and evenly maintains your body temperature. Since air can easily circulate through the mattress, it won’t have any bad odor as other memory foam mattresses and at the same time, it will not heat-up during hot days, so you will always have a good night sleep. People like me who sweat while sleeping might need this type of mattress because it regulates body temperature while sleeping even on hot days.
- 5″ Support Layer
- 5″ Comfort Layer -Sure Temp Memory Foam
- Dimensions: 80 x 60 x 12 inches
- Product Weight: 93.9 lbs
- Resistant to Dust Mites and Antimicrobial (so you not worry about bed bugs, they can’t find their way inside this mattress)
- Product Cover: Poly Cotton Cover
- Medium Soft To Medium Firm Feel (this means it is not too soft / too hard), tailored for your body weight.
- Adjustable layers which follow your body movement while sleeping hence supporting each part of your body.
- Relief from pressure points
- Offers you with proper spinal alignment
RELATED:- How to Buy a Mattress
8. Brentwood 9″ Gel Infused HD Memory Foam Mattress
In position 8, we have Brentwood 9-Inch” Gel Infused HD Memory Foam Mattress. I have to say this is one of my most favorite memory foam mattresses . It is a 9-inch mattress complemented with 2-inch Gel infused HD memory foam comfort layer and 2-Inch Ventilated cool airflow layer which evenly distributes cool air in the mattress and gets rid of heat fast. It also has 5-Inch therapeutic support base which makes the mattress firm and effectively supportive.
SIZES:- You can get this mattresses in different sizes but you will notice a change of price on each size, some of the sizes available include; Twin. Twin XL, Full, Full Extra-Long, Short Queen, Queen, Olympic Queen, Split Queen, King, California King, Split California King and Split King. If I’m to compare Brentwood with the other brands featured here, I think Brentwood offers you with more sizes, so you will not fail to get the right mattress for your bed frame.
UNIQUENESS:- There 2 features which make Brentwood unique and these include: Natural bamboo zipper cover which regulates temperature and keeps the mattress cool and the all natural wool which is found above the Gel infused HD memory foam comfort layer making the mattress softer. The natural wool fills up a small layer so that mattress is not too soft / too hard, but it makes the top of the mattress very comfortable.
GEP PARTICLES:- To make this mattress comfortable. Brentwood has put millions of gel particles into the HD Memory foam layer. These un-countable gel particles make Brentwood mattress cooler and more comfortable than regular memory foam mattresses on the market.
PRESSURE RELIEF:- People with some weight will find Brentwood ideal because it conforms to body curves hence provide your body with greater pressure relief and better spinal alignment.
CertiPUR-US certified:- When you’re shopping for a memory foam mattress, always make sure it is CertiPUR-US certified. This means it does not have prohibited phthalates, no mercury, no lead or heavy metals, no ozone depleters, no PBDEs, no formaldehyde, and at the same time it has a low emission which makes it friendly to the environment.
9. Serta 10-Inch Gel-Memory Foam Mattress
In position 9, we have Serta 10-Inch Gel-Memory Foam Mattress, it also comes with a 20-year warranty just like Sleep Innovations 12-Inch SureTemp Memory Foam featured in position 7. When shopping for products online, always look for warranty, this shows you that the manufacturer of that product is 100% sure of what they’re selling and at the same time, your investment will be protected for some given period of time.
Serta comes with a deluxe cover which is very easy to clean and it is made with an exclusive open cell memory foam and gel support beads. This Serta gel foam will provide you with the best support any time from anywhere you need it.
SIZES:- Serta 10-Inch Gel-Memory Foam Mattress comes in 5 standard sizes and these include; Twin, Full, Queen, King and California King. But just like other models. price changes as the size gets bigger and it reduces as the size get smaller (hope that makes sense to you).
3 SUPPORTIVE LAYERS:- I have noticed that majority of brands featured on this list have 3-layer construction though their materials and performance differ. Our Serta 10-Inch Gel-Memory Foam also features 3 exclusive layers and these include; 1-1/2-inches of gel memory foam which offers you with support & comfort; 1-1/2-inches of ActivAir foam which responds to body pressure – it also has a custom airflow system which makes he mattress cooler on hot days and a 7-inch of high density support foam which makes the mattress durable and more supportive for more than 50 years.
- 3-layer design
- Superior pressure relief
- Gel-Memory foam layers for maximum comfort
- Serta exclusive technology (makes the mattress cooler even on very hot days)
- Relief from pressure points
- Cooler sleep surface
- Deluxe Cover
- Proper spinal alignment (good for people with back-pain issues)
10. DreamFoam Bedding 12-in-1 Customizable Mattress
In position 10, we have DreamFoam Bedding 12-in-1 Customizable Mattress. It is a two sided mattress with adjustable layers to offer you with desired comfort. It also has 3 layers and these include; Soft, Medium and Firm. According to DreamFoam; ”You can achieve any comfort level with over 12 different foam combinations”. This dual sided mattress gives you the chance to choose the best side to sleep on.
CUSTOMIZABLE MATTRESS:- Now this might sound like an impossible thing, but it’s not. You can unzip this mattress and switch / move layers around until you get the perfect results. Trust me, this sounds cool because we all have different needs & requirements when it comes to choosing the right mattress. For example, some people like it firm, yet other prefer medium firm and the rest need ultra-soft. So, if you buy non-customized mattress, you will have to bare with all default settings from the factory. This mattress has 3-inch layers of high quality foam, but each layer has its own color so you can easily identify each layer. Layer colors include; White (medium), Blue (soft) and Red (firm). If you want a soft bed, you put the blue layer on the top and vise-versa
- SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress with ComfortCoil Technology
- Vergo Comfort 12-Inch Premium Visco Elastic Memory Foam Mattress Review
- Dream Pro Restore 10 Inch Gel-Infused Memory Foam Mattress
- Perfect Cloud Atlas Gel-Plus 10-Inch Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress
- Beautyrest Recharge World Class Manorville Luxury Firm Pillow Top Mattress Set
I will conclude this detailed review on mattress with Manorville Luxury Firm Pillow Top Mattress Set. On most review sites it is featured in position 1, but it is not the kind of mattress you can recommend to your best friend because it is too expensive (unless when they have some good cash to spend). It comes in different sizes just like other brands and these include; Full, Queen, King and California King.
LUXURY:– Manorville Luxury Firm Pillow Top Mattress Set features Beautyrest Pocketed Coil Technology; equipping the mattress with hundreds of pocketed coils to provide you with great support and motion balance hence offering you with an undisturbed sleep.
AIRCOOL & GELFOAMS:- For extra comfort, Beautyrest features AirCool foam which provides you with great airflow & support yet at the same time it is accompanied with a comfort foam layer infused with GelTouch which in-return adds additional pressure relief. This is a luxury foam mattress recommended to people with enough money to spend but at the same time it is a great mattress for people with back pain issues.
SEE BEAUTYREST IN PICTURES:
Conforms to your body:
AirCool promotes airflow throughout mattress
- AirCool® Memory Foam
- Enhanced conformability
- TruTemp Gel which helps keep a comfortable temperature
- AirCool which promotes airflow throughout mattress
- CertiPUR-US approved Foam (Low emission, no ozone depleters, no mercury, no prohibited phthalates etc…)
- Transflexion Comfort Technology
- AirCool® Mesh Border Fabric
- AirCool® BeautyEdge™ Foam Encasement
- No-Flip Design Featuring Energy Foam Base
- Comfort Level: Luxury Firm Pillow Top
- Mattress Crown Height: 15.0″
- Mattress Border Height: 11.0″
- Limited Warranty 25 years
- SimplySleeper SS-89Q Premium Ultra Tough Raised Inflatable Mattress
- Lightspeed Outdoors 2-Person PVC-Free Air Bed with Battery Operated Pump
- Simple Life Fully Assembled Mattress Box Foundation
- Serta Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump
- Insta-Bed Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump
- Hard Mattress Vs Soft Mattress