Serta Raised Air Mattress With Never Flat Pump Review
The Serta Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat-Pump is quality product that will ensure that you enjoy camping or even accommodate overnight guests easily with optimum comfort. This innovative air-bed actually features sensor which monitors air-pressure on a continuous basis and incase a loss of volume happens, a silent secondary pumping-mechanism engages instantly in order to maintain consistent firmness of the mattress while preventing discomfort. On the other hand, the Serta Raised Air Mattress is actually a queen-size inflatable air-bed which features a raised height that enables the sleepers to get in and out of bed easily.
Additionally, the flocked-top of this air-bed means that it can be dressed-up with sheets, blankets and pillows in order to ensure that guests stay comfortable when sleeping. In conclusion, this air-bed is suitable for use while camping in a tent-site or recreational-vehicle with electrical outlets so as to facilitate for the on-board NeverFlat AC-pump.
- This innovative air-bed inflates and deflates quickly while using the in-built patented AC NeverFlat pump thus ensuring extra convenience. In fact, re-pumping this air-bed is as quiet as refrigerator humming and it only takes a few-seconds.
- The Serta Raised Air Mattress includes a carry-bag which makes storage and transportation very easy while protecting this air-bed from any damages when it’s not in use.
- This air-mattress also enables the user to set the desired level of firmness automatically by simply choosing a pre-setting on the pump.
- It also has a flocked-top and this implies that it can be dressed-up with sheets, blankets and pillows so that you can always enjoy the most comfortable sleeping experience when at home or when camping.
- Lastly, this air-bed can maintain consistent firmness because it features an innovative sensor that monitors air-pressure on regular-basis and it even uses a secondary-pumping mechanism to instantly inflate the mattress in case loss of air-volume happens.
- This air-mattress tends to give-off a slight odor when unpacked and this odor will stay in your room for hours. This will actually affect people who are allergic to certain odors and they even fail to use this mattress at first.
- The mattress-top provided with this air-bed doesn’t have deep-enough pockets to place it in position. In fact, as the air-bed spreads-out, the pad/cover keeps slipping off.
- This air-bed also tends to change in its firmness because it reacts to temperature and humidity. This means that you will need to re-pump it depending on the temperature and humidity levels of where the bed is placed. In fact, it even advised to pale something below the air-bed in order to protect it from the changing floor-temperatures.
- Soundasleep Dream Series Air Mattress With Comfortcoil Technology Review
- Simplysleeper Ss-89q Premium Ultra Tough Raised Inflatable Mattress Review
- Lightspeed Outdoors 2-Person Pvc-Free Air Bed Review
- Insta-Bed Raised Air Mattress With Never Flat Pump Review
- Serta’s patented NeverFlat pump-system: this pump-system has actually marked a breakthrough in air-bed comfort technology. In fact, most air-beds tend to get deflated during the night due to body-weight, heat and pinhole leaks but the Serta NeverFlat air-beds use a 2-pump system in order to solve this problem.
- A primary-pump: This air-bed features a powerful, integrated primary-pump which facilitates for easy and quick inflation or deflation. Additionally, this primary-pump even features comfort control-settings that enable the user to select the desired firmness-level while sleeping. In fact, the user can choose from Plush, Medium, or Firm depending on the desired comfort level and then let the Primary-Pump inflate this air-bed.
- A secondary NeverFlat pump: the Serta air-mattress is also equipped with secondary-pump that continuously monitors and silently maintains the air-pressure to the user’s desired setting throughout the night. In fact, this secondary-pump ensures that the air-bed never gets flat while sleeping on it.
- NeverFlat™ technology: the NeverFlat™ technology is an auto-engaging mechanism that works along with the secondary-pump in order to maintain constant air-pressure throughout the night so that the user can enjoy for undisturbed and continuous night’s rest without the air-bed becoming flat. On top of that, this NeverFlat™ technology eliminates sagging and loss of air pressure which is very common in other airbeds.
- Automatic shut-off feature: The automatic shut-off feature turns off the Primary-Pump once the bed is fully-inflated or deflated and this actually allows the user to turn on the pump and then walk-away without worrying about the pump getting burnt-out.
- Clear dial-settings: the Serta Raised Air-Mattress is designed with clear, easy-to-use dial settings which enable the user to select from plush, medium and firm in order achieve personal mattress-comfort levels. All in all, these dial-settings mean that the user will be capable of customizing the firmness-level for a better night’s sleep.
- Pressure-sensing technology: this sensor-technology constantly monitors and adjusts to match the chosen mattress comfort-level so that you can always achieve a wonderful sleeping-experience.
- Advanced support-construction: Serta twin-beds feature 21 circular-coils while queen-beds feature 35 circular-coils and these actually help to create a comfortable sleeping-surface while the vertical and horizontal reinforcements allow the air-bed to maintain shape.
- It’s made of PVC: The Serta Raised Air-bed is made from PVC which stretches as it gets warm with use. In fact, as the PVC-material stretches, the air-bed will also increase in volume so that the user can have the most comfortable sleeping-experience.
- Automatic-controls: the airbed also features an auto-inflate feature which helps to automatically shut-off the pump once the air-bed is fully-inflated to a desired comfort-level thus eliminating any guesswork. On the other hand, the auto-deflate feature will automatically shut-off the pump once the air-bed is completely deflated in order to prevent motor burnout.
- Flocked top: the Serta Raised Air-bed is designed with a flocked-top and this means that it can be dressed-up with sheets, blankets and pillows so that the user can stay comfortable when sleeping. Additionally, this flocked-top helps to keep the bedding in place while sleeping.
- SureGrip bottom: this Serta air-mattress also features a SureGrip bottom which prevents it from moving or sagging when sleeping no matter the type of bed you’re sleeping on.
- Raised-height: this airbed also features a raised-construction which offers the user with optimum-comfort just like that of a traditional-bed. Additionally, the 18″ raised height-construction makes getting into and out of this airbed much easier and it even makes the Serta the most comfortable air-bed on the market.
- Carry bag included: A carry-bag is actually included when purchasing this airbed it helps to make storage and transportation simple while protecting the mattress when it is not in use. On top of that, this carry-bag even features an integrated cord-storage cup which properly stores the air-mattress cord.
- 1-year warranty: this air-bed comes along with a 1-year product warranty which helps to cover any manufacturer defects within this specified period.
The Serta Raised Air-Mattress is a high-quality bedroom product with dimensions of 78-80″ x 60″ x 18″ when fully-inflated hence making it a full queen-size bed that will keep the user feeling comfortable when sleeping compared to other airbeds. This airbed features a patented AC NeverFlat-pump which facilitates for quick inflation and deflation while the automatic pre-set controls on the pump enable the user to his/her own level of firmness automatically when sleeping.
On the other hand, this airbed features a convenient auto-shutoff feature on its primary-pump that automatically turns off the pump-system when the mattress is fully-inflated or deflated while the durable flocked-top provides a soft and comfortable sleeping-surface that even keeps the sheets in place. Likewise, this air-mattress contains 35 circular-coils which create a supportive and level-sleep surface. This airbed is also made from high-quality materials (PVC) which are puncture and water resistant in order to ensure a long-life and durability. The Serta air-mattress also features an 18″ raised-height construction that makes getting into and out of bed much easier while the included carry-bag facilitates for convenient storage and travel.
Who does it benefit?
- It benefits individuals in need of a very comfortable airbed: the Serta Raised Air-Mattress actually feels very comfortable because it features a flocked-top and it can be dressed-up with blankets, sheets and pillows in order to ensure optimum comfort.
- Perfect airbed for people who love camping: this Serta airbed features an in-built NeverFlat AC pump which makes it suitable for use while camping in a recreational-vehicle or at a tent-site equipped with electrical outlets. Additionally, this air-mattress even comes with a carry-bag which facilitates for easy storage and transportation while protecting the mattress accidents when not under usage.
What Else Do You Need?
- SLEEP TITE Quilted Mattress Pad: this mattress-pad is filled with Gelled Microfiber coupled with deep-pockets that can fit Mattresses of up to 18″ Deep (Queen-size). In case you really want to achieve extra-comfort when sleeping, then just buy this mattress-pad.
- Chezmoi Collection White-Goose Down Alternative Comforter: this comforter is designed to fit onto Full/Queen size beds and it even features Corner-Tabs so that the mattress can be entirely be covered for a more comfortable sleeping-experience.