The Insta-Bed Raised Air Mattress is a new bedroom appliance that will ensure that you…
Best Mattress Reviews
Simplysleeper Ss-89q Premium Ultra Tough Raised Inflatable Mattress Review
The SimplySleeper SS-89Q is a Premium ultra-tough raised air-mattress that offers a perfect sleeping solution for both home-users and travelers. In fact, this air-mattress combines different great features coupled with top-of-the-line quality and weightless comfort in order to turn your room into a comfortable bedroom in just minutes. On the other hand, this air-mattress is equipped with patented breathable Durmothane-Polyester-Laminate Technology that is topped by a lustrous 100-percent microfiber surface which helps to moderate the changing body-temperature when sleeping by simply wicking moisture away.
Additionally, the 3-layers of materials on this air-mattress are perfectly sealed together in order to make this air-bed puncture-resistant and durable yet very soft and silky smooth to the skin while sleeping. All in all, the SimplySleeper SS-89Q Premium Ultra-Tough Raised air-Mattress is a trouble-free sleep solution for all events like; camping, holiday-guests, college-dorms, kids and travel.
- This air-mattress is very easy to clean while using soap and water because it’s designed with a patented breathable Durmothane-Polyester-Laminate Technology (Heavy Gauge Durable PVC).
- The SimplySleeper SS-89Q Premium air-mattress is equipped with an easy-to-use, patented built-in electric pump which uses 110V/600W and even features a single-piece construction. In fact, this pump can automatically inflate and deflate the bed in 3-mins.
- Thirdly, this air-mattress can be inflated to a full queen-size bed with dimensions of 80 x 60 x 18 inches and this is possible because the mattress is made of 100-percent 210D-Polyeser, 0.48mm-gauge and even features an oval Coil-Construction.
- This Inflatable-Mattress can support a maximum weight of 600lbs and this means that it can work perfectly for both small and heavy weight individuals. It even features a sure-grip bottom which prevents the bed from sliding and flipping over while sleeping.
- Additionally, the SimplySleeper Inflatable-Mattress can be folded to dimensions of 14.25 x 9 x 17.25 inches in order to ensure quick and convenient storage especially when travelling.
- This air-mattress is also made-up of 3-layers that make it puncture-resistant, soft and air-tight compared to other air-mattresses on the market.
- The first weakness about the SimplySleeper SS-89Q air-mattress is that its not as comfortable as other air-mattresses whereby it feels to hard when sleeping on it and you may even feel like beat-up when you wake-up in the morning after using this mattress.
- The other drawback about this air-mattress is that the user has to re-inflate it every 2-days in order to prevent its material from stretching. In fact, if you don’t inflate this mattress after 2-days of usage then it will almost be left with only 1/3 of the air inside and this is actually inconveniencing for some people.
- Soundasleep Dream Series Air Mattress With Comfortcoil Technology Review
- Lightspeed Outdoors 2-Person Pvc-Free Air Bed Review
- Simplysleeper Ss-89q Premium Ultra Tough Raised Inflatable Mattress Review
- Serta Raised Air Mattress With Never Flat Pump Review
- Patented built-in electric, plug-in pump: the SimplySleeper SS-89Q Premium air-mattress comes equipped with an easy-to-use, built-in electric plug-in pump that automatically inflates and deflates the mattress in approximately 60-seconds. Additionally, this pump is not battery-operated and it even features a single-piece construction.
- Breathable Durmothane™-Polyester-Laminate Technology: this Premium Inflatable-Mattress features a patented breathable Durmothane™-Polyester-Laminate technology that is topped with a lustrous 100-percent microfiber surface which moderates the changing body-temperature during sleep by simply wicking moisture away.
- It has 3-layers: The SimplySleeper SS-89Q Premium Raised Inflatable-Mattress is made-up of three-layers of materials that are perfectly sealed together in order to make this air-mattress incredibly puncture-resistant and durable while very soft and silky to the skin when sleeping.
- Thermo-induced laminate adhesive layer: it also features a thermo-induced laminate adhesive layer which helps to bind heavy-gauge PVC together with a Polyester-coating in order to reduce stretches and to prevent airbed pressure-loss which is very common in lower-quality air-beds.
- Sure Grip Bottom: the SimplySleeper SS-89Q Premium air-mattress also features a Sure-Grip bottom which prevents mattress from sliding or flipping over while sleeping and this actually makes this air-mattress perfect for use on any type of bed.
- I-Beam coil construction: this inflatable-mattress features a special I-Beam coil construction which offers comfort and support while conforms to the shape of your body when sleeping.
- Force-induced valve system: the SimplySleeper SS-89Q premium, ultra-tough and raised inflatable-mattress pump is also equipped with a patented force-induced valve system which helps to lock air in after inflating this mattress. This system actually makes inflating air into this mattress very easy since you only have to pump-in air and it won’t come-out after the pumping process.
- Pressure relief switch: this air-mattress is also designed with a pressure-relief switch which allows for micro softness adjustment hence making this mattress extremely comfortable compared to other air-mattresses on the market today.
- Built-in thermostat: the Pump of this air-mattress features a built-in thermostat which prevents over-heating when sleeping so that the user can always achieve quality-sleep every-time he/she uses this air-mattress.
- Storage/travel bag: it also comes along with a stylish and convenient storage/travel bag where you can place this mattress after deflating it for safe and easy storage either at home or when travelling.
- Repair kit: a repair-kit is included when purchasing this air-mattress and this kit actually contains tools that you can use to repair the air-mattress incase it gets any leakages. This is a unique features that can only be found on high-quality and expensive mattresses like the SimplySleeper SS-89Q Premium air-mattress.
- Dimensions and weight: this air-mattress also be inflated to a full, raised queen-size bed with dimensions of 80”L x 56”W x 18”H hence making it a perfect choice for both singles and couples. This mattress even features a weight of 22-lbs and this actually makes it light-enough to carry with you when travelling.
- Leak-tested: the SimplySleeper SS-89Q Premium mattress is 100-percent leak-tested on top of other of quality inspections which are done. In fact, this air-mattress is inflated for 24-hours prior to shipping in order to ensure best quality air-retention.
- 1 Year warranty: lastly, the SimplySleeper SS-89Q air-mattress comes with a full 1-Year, 100-percent Warranty that offers the user with a chance to return the mattress in case something unusual happens to it for a refund or replacement.
The SimplySleeper SS-89Q is a premium-quality, ultra-tough, raised inflatable-Mattress that is equipped with some of the best features that you could ever find in an air-mattress. First of all, this air-mattress features a patented breathable Durmothane™-Polyester-Laminate technology which is topped by a lustrous 100-percent microfiber surface that helps to moderate your changing body-temperature while sleeping by gently wicking moisture away. Likewise, this mattress feature 3 unique-layers of materials which are perfectly sealed together in order to make this air-bed extremely puncture-resistant and durable yet very soft and silky to the skin when sleeping. On top of that, there is also a thermo-induced laminate adhesive layer on this air-mattress and this actually helps to bind the heavy-gauge PVC together with a Polyester-coating in order to reduce on stretches and to prevent air-bed pressure loss which is happens to be very common in lower-quality air mattresses. In conclusion, the SimplySleeper SS-89Q Premium air-mattress actually offers a perfect sleeping-solution for in-home users and travelers whereby it will turn any room into a comfortable bedroom in only minutes.
Who does it benefit?
- It benefits people with different weights: the SimplySleeper SS-89Q Premium Inflatable-Mattress can be inflated to full-size queen bed and also capable of supporting up to 600lbs when fully inflated. This means that it will support both small and heavy weight individuals hence making this air-mattress a perfect bedroom appliance.
- It will work for people looking for a strong and durable air-mattress: the SimplySleeper SS-89Q Premium air-mattress actually features 3-layers of materials that are perfectly sealed together in order to make this mattress incredibly puncture-resistant and durable but also very soft and silky to the skin while sleeping. Additionally, it even has a thermo-induced laminate adhesive layer which binds heavy-gauge PVC together with a Polyester-coating in order to reduce on stretches and to prevent airbed pressure-loss which is common with lower-quality air-mattresses.
What Else Do You Need?
- Bed Sheet Bedding Set: these are 100-percent, soft and brushed microfiber bed-sheets with Deep Pocket Fit. In fact, these bed-sheets will perfectly fit onto your air-bed in order to experience the most comfortable sleeping-experience.
- Shredded Memory-Foam Pillow with Bamboo Cover: in order to get the best out of your sleep, you will actually need purchase this memory-foam pillow so as to provide your head with optimum support and comfort when sleeping.