The Insta-Bed Raised Air Mattress is a new bedroom appliance that will ensure that you…
Lightspeed Outdoors 2-Person Pvc-Free Air Bed Review
The Lightspeed Outdoors is a 2-Person PVC-Free Air Bed with a battery-operated pump and a patented stabilizer-system which uses up to 192 independent-connectors between the top and bottom layers hence making this air-mattress very adjustable and firm. This air-mattress is actually made with a TPU-material which does not stretch like PVC and this even ensures minimized movement disturbances between partners while sleeping on this mattress. On top of that, this air-mattress firmness can easily be adjusted from soft to very-firm depending on the user preference while using the included battery-operated pump and built-in Boston valve.
On the other hand, this Lightspeed Outdoors Air-Bed fits queen-sized sheets and even comes with built-in handles that facilitate for quick and easy carrying while the included storage-bag ensures frustration-free packing. Lastly, this air-bed is light-weight and portable whereby it weighs only 6-pounds which is actually less than half the weight of most air-beds. All in all, the Lightspeed Outdoors air-mattress is very light, durable and less prone to stretching and ballooning compared to traditional PVC air-beds.
- This air-bed features a sturdy and high-quality construction because it’s made out of TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) which is a very strong material that is very durable and less prone to stretching and ballooning compared to traditional PVC air-mattresses.
- The Lightspeed Outdoors air-bed is equipped with a stabilizer-system that enables the user to adjust the firmness of mattress in order to achieve the most comfortable sleeping-experience.
- Thirdly, this air-bed doesn’t give off a terrible smell like other air-mattresses. This is mainly because the Lightspeed Outdoors air-bed is composed of materials that are free of PVC and Phthalates.
- This air-mattress is very easy to carry around when travelling and this because its equipped with built-in handles coupled with an oversized storage bag which ensures frustration-free packaging.
- The Lightspeed Outdoors 2-Person PVC-Free Air Bed perfectly fits queen-sized sheets so that the user can always enjoy the most comfortable sleeping-experience.
- Lastly, the mattress-firmness can easily be adjusted from soft to very firm depending on the user preference while using the included battery-operated pump and built-in valve.
- This air-bed doesn’t hold air very well and you should actually expect to re-inflate it on a daily basis especially when going for camping.
- Secondly, this air-bed is not as wide as a full-sized mattress although it fits queen-size sheets. This implies that it’s capable of accommodating only 2-persons hence it may not work for many guests but for camping, it will produce best results.
- This Lightspeed Outdoors Air-Bed feels very firm yet most people purchase it thinking that its more comfortable and soft like most luxurious beds. However, the user is capable of adjusting the firmness-level in order to achieve a comfortable sleeping routine.
- Lastly, this air-bed is low and doesn’t have that feel of a regular, luxurious air-bed simply because of its height. This actually makes it feel a bit uncomfortable for some people although other people are ok with the low-height.
- Soundasleep Dream Series Air Mattress With Comfortcoil Technology Review
- Simplysleeper Ss-89q Premium Ultra Tough Raised Inflatable Mattress Review
- Insta-Bed Raised Air Mattress With Never Flat Pump Review
- Serta Raised Air Mattress With Never Flat Pump Review
- Patented adjustable design: the Lightspeed Outdoors Air-Mattress firmness can easily be adjusted from soft to very firm depending on the user preference by simply using the included battery-operated pump and a built-in Boston valve.
- Patented stabilizer system: this air-bed is equipped with a patented stabilizer-system which uses over 192 independent-connectors between the top and bottom layers thus making this mattress very adjustable and firm so that the user can always achieve the best sleeping experience.
- Built-in Boston valve: this air-mattress also features a free-flowing Boston valve which allows for easy inflation and deflation. In fact, this valve is very durable and sturdy and will actually last for quite a long period of time even with regular usage.
- Battery-operated pump: the Lightspeed Outdoors air-bed comes along with a battery-operated pump which is used to inflate the mattress. In fact, this pump is very easy to use and convenient so that the user can take it along when travelling with this air-bed.
- Built-in handles: this Lightspeed Outdoors 2-Person air-bed is also designed with built-in handles that facilitate for easy carrying especially when moving the mattress form one place to another after inflating it with air.
- Storage bag: this mattress even comes along with an oversized storage-bag were you can store it when travelling thus ensuring frustration-free packing.
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) material: The surface and bottom construction of this air-mattress is very sturdy and of high-quality because it’s made of TPU (thermoplastic-polyurethane). The TPU-material actually makes this deluxe air-bed lighter, extra-durable and less-prone to stretching or ballooning compared to traditional PVC air-mattresses. In fact, this TPU-material is exceptionally tough with great abrasion and puncture-resistance in order to insure leak-free reliability.
- Lightweight: At only six-pounds (2.7kg), this portable air-mattress is less than half the weight of most air-beds and it actually packs considerably smaller compared to traditional air-beds hence making it convenient mattress for travel and storage.
- Free of toxic-materials: The Lightspeed Outdoors air-bed is made out of high-quality materials which are free of any PVC and Phthalates. This actually makes it feel very light, durable and less-prone to stretching or ballooning in comparison to traditional PVC air-mattresses.
- Two-person air mattress: this is actually a 2-person air mattress with dimensions of 79″ x 55″, Height of 6.25″ and a Weight of 6-lbs. in fact, this actually makes it a perfect air-bed for use when camping or indoors.
- A 1-year warranty: Lightspeed Outdoors offers the original-purchaser of this air-bed with a 1-year limited warranty from the date of purchase. In fact, Lightspeed Outdoors Company will replace or repair this air-bed item or any other component found to be a manufacturer-defect during the warranty-period. Additionally, if the defected air-bed is no longer available, a similar air-bed of equal or greater value will be provided to the user but still within the warranty-period.
The Lightspeed Outdoors is a high-quality, 2-Person, PVC-Free Air-Bed that is equipped with a battery-operated pump that ensures for quick and easy inflation of the air-bed. This air-bed is actually made from TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) and this material makes it more temperature-stable, less-stretchy and extra-durable than PVC air-beds. On top of that, this air-mattress is equipped with patented stabilizer-system that connects the top and bottom layers together in order to create an air-bed that can easily be adjusted from soft to very-firm depending on the user’s sleep-preference. Likewise, this air-mattress features a free-flowing Boston-valve which facilitates for easy inflation and deflation while the built-in handles ensure easy carrying.
On the other hand, this air-bed comes with an oversized storage-bag which ensures frustration-free packing when not under use. Additionally, this mattress is very lightweight whereby it weighs only 6-pounds and this means that it packs incredibly smaller than any traditional air-bed hence making it a convenient item for storage and travel. In conclusion, this air-bed will offer you with air-temperature stability so that you don’t wake-up on the ground while ensuring that you still wake-up refreshed another day at home or in the wilderness.
Who does it benefit?
- Benefits people in need of a durable air-bed: the Lightspeed Outdoors 2-Person air-bed is actually made of TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) and this material makes it extra-durable, less-stretchy and temperature-stable compared to traditional PVC air-beds.
- This air-bed benefits individuals who are always travelling: this air-bed weighs only 6 pounds and this makes it very portable compared to other air-beds. In fact this air-mattress packs considerably smaller than traditional air-beds hence making it a convenient item for travel and storage. On top of that, this air-bed comes with built-in handles for easy carrying and an oversized storage-bag which ensures frustration-free packing.
What Else Do You Need?
- Homep Car Travel Inflatable Bed: this is an Inflatable Mattress or car-bed that will be of great use to individuals who always go for long trips using their cars. In fact, this air-bed fit perfect into your car back-seat so that you can always enjoy a wonderful sleeping-experience.
- TETON Sports Mammoth Queen-Size Flannel Lined Sleeping-Bag: this is a queen-size sleeping bag with dimensions of (94″x 62″) and this means that it will offer the user with most comfortable sleeping experience while camping.
- Coleman Sundome Tent: in case you really love camping, then you actually need to acquire this tent alongside your air-bed so that you achieve the best sleeping experience.